Charlotte
    Charlotte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hank Webber Aka Jjgold Aka Mike Corbin Exposed!!!!

Alright guys, After consulting my private eye, as well as sleuthing on my own for a few minutes I have exposed JJ for what he really is. after googling Corbin Electric and finding a 24 hour emergency phone number, I got ahold of Steve Corbin, founder of Corbin Electric in Jersey, from this profile http://www.corbinelectric.com/manage.htm
    Mikey is legit, and after describing him as " fat bald guy who frequently wears Ethernet cords around his head" Steve verified Mike for me. It is as I can only describe as a black sheep situation in which Mike is in fact an employee who specializes in "lighting Design" in the company. As one of three sons of Steve, it was his fathers ambition to have all of his sons as managers in the company, however Mike possessed little skill in the electrical trade, therefore Steve gave him the position of lighting design because all he had to do was tell the customer to space the lights 6 feet apart and that fluorescent was more efficient than incandescent, which is something that Mike was able to remember throughout his training. Mike is exposed, I also verified that he does have a decent pad, paid mainly through donations from his father and brothers. His office themed backdrop from many videos was also the crafting of a large account that the Corbins had from a commercial building that they were updating.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Excellent son.

Great detective work.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
    Alright guys, After consulting my private eye, as well as sleuthing on my own for a few minutes I have exposed JJ for what he really is. after googling Corbin Electric and finding a 24 hour emergency phone number, I got ahold of Steve Corbin, founder of Corbin Electric in Jersey, from this profile http://www.corbinelectric.com/manage.htm
    Mikey is legit, and after describing him as " fat bald guy who frequently wears Ethernet cords around his head" Steve verified Mike for me. It is as I can only describe as a black sheep situation in which Mike is in fact an employee who specializes in "lighting Design" in the company. As one of three sons of Steve, it was his fathers ambition to have all of his sons as managers in the company, however Mike possessed little skill in the electrical trade, therefore Steve gave him the position of lighting design because all he had to do was tell the customer to space the lights 6 feet apart and that fluorescent was more efficient than incandescent, which is something that Mike was able to remember throughout his training. Mike is exposed, I also verified that he does have a decent pad, paid mainly through donations from his father and brothers. His office themed backdrop from many videos was also the crafting of a large account that the Corbins had from a commercial building that they were updating.
    Charlotte, you are trying way too hard to be cool.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

hmmm

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

So this is your Dad JJ?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-27-15 at 05:18 PM.

Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    Charlotte, you are trying way too hard to be cool.
    Sorry dude, I'm not trying to be cool. Notice I am not a ****ing bigtime poster here. I am not trying to get people on my side or trying to make a name for myself, sure you could say I was acting a fool when I tried to be someone when I first signed up, I tried to rile up the crowd, but thats over, I am just laying out the truth here, if you don't want to believe it then dont, I dont need you to be my friend, or anybody else on this forum, I could care less.

Unlike you and many like you, I dont need internet friends to make me feel good about myself, this forum is something to pass the time when it is late and nothing else to do. it is what it is and there is nothing fake about it.

Charlotte

So this is your Dad JJ?
    guy told me that pics have not been updated in 8 years, hence the 2000 date on the bottom of the page, this should make him just about the age to impregnate some poor woman who churned out jj.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-27-15 at 05:18 PM.

Francis Sollozzo
    Francis Sollozzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm shocked , shocked i tell ya

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Sorry dude, I'm not trying to be cool. Notice I am not a ****ing bigtime poster here. I am not trying to get people on my side or trying to make a name for myself, sure you could say I was acting a fool when I tried to be someone when I first signed up, I tried to rile up the crowd, but thats over, I am just laying out the truth here, if you don't want to believe it then dont, I dont need you to be my friend, or anybody else on this forum, I could care less.

Unlike you and many like you, I dont need internet friends to make me feel good about myself, this forum is something to pass the time when it is late and nothing else to do. it is what it is and there is nothing fake about it.
    So in your spare time you do indepth investigations on peoples personal lives? sounds like you have alot of free time on your hands.

you are more of a degenerate scumbag than the person you are investigating. atleast JJ knows he barrelled in.

Charlotte

So in your spare time you do indepth investigations on peoples personal lives? sounds like you have alot of free time on your hands.
    well if you want to call it indepth fine, yah i was jk about private eye, but I typed in corbin electric on google, then found the emergency number, got ahold of steve, and asked him a few questions, that was it, it took 10 minutes and it felt good to find out a little more about the mike corbin that we know from the forum, he is an intriging man, I got to give it to him, he has entertained me pretty well the last few months with his videos and off the wall humor. I almost feel like I have revealed the magic trick, its fun to hunt for the secret but once you find it, the whole trick becomes unsatisfying as now we know how it is performed. I guess this has been a bittersweet understanding of who HW really is.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Zilla

Go make a pathetic video pal. Stutter like 45 times and then skip to a lame ass song with some whore shit pics. It would be cool.

SgtStutter.com

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

well if you want to call it indepth fine, yah i was jk about private eye, but I typed in corbin electric on google, then found the emergency number, got ahold of steve, and asked him a few questions, that was it, it took 10 minutes and it felt good to find out a little more about the mike corbin that we know from the forum, he is an intriging man, I got to give it to him, he has entertained me pretty well the last few months with his videos and off the wall humor. I almost feel like I have revealed the magic trick, its fun to hunt for the secret but once you find it, the whole trick becomes unsatisfying as now we know how it is performed. I guess this has been a bittersweet understanding of who HW really is.
    You are a very sad stalker.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Deucy, what the eff is your problem, pal?!?

Charlotte

You are a very sad stalker.
    And you are a very sad poster trying to get to 1000 so you can go to a convention where everybody hates you. Stay out of my thread if all you are going to do is knock everything I say. keep this shit on topic.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

And you are a very sad poster trying to get to 1000 so you can go to a convention where everybody hates you. Stay out of my thread if all you are going to do is knock everything I say. keep this shit on topic.
    i dont need to get to 1000 posts. infact i might just stop at 999 just cuz.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

i dont need to get to 1000 posts. infact i might just stop at 999 just cuz.
    Please do son. Tired of you following young posters around criticizing when you're no spring chicken.

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Zilla

Go make a pathetic video pal. Stutter like 45 times and then skip to a lame ass song with some whore shit pics. It would be cool.

SgtStutter.com

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Please do son. Tired of you following young posters around criticizing when you're no spring chicken.
    1. if i never made a vid, then other posters probably wouldnt have started making vids. i never saw any other posters other than JJ make a vid til i made one. and i know 5 star and you deuce dont have the balls to make a vid.

2. who the eff cares that i stutter, even though i dont. what are you the ****in grammar police?

Deuce, why dont you cash out ur bankroll, buy a bottle of JD call up 5 star and give him a reach around via teleconferance.
    Last edited by robzilla; 06-01-08 at 03:33 AM.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

okay son, will do son.... why dont you copy Quebbler a little more... youre unoriginal

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Hank Webber aka Mike Corbin Toon

JJ Aka Mike Corbin on a service call. Sad thing he tried to pick up the old lady.
    Attached Images  
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: futbolmundial

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

So this is your Dad JJ?
    Yes and he wears a rug
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-27-15 at 05:19 PM.

Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    JJ Aka Mike Corbin on a service call. Sad thing he tried to pick up the old lady.

holy shit I have not laughed harder in my entire life.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    ahahahaha

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

His dad started the business

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

interesting bump here.

Inkwell77

I searched Hank Webber on google because it came up in the other thread and this was one of the first links and the picture was great, I actually did not even read the first few posts.

Maybe I should not have bumped, whatevs.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

oh we all need more lighting

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I need better lighting.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

unreal jjgold is getting buried here left and right...i mean the video jjgold...not the fake poster jjgold.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

slow gambling week

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Inkwell77

I just thought this Hank Webber guy was some terrible tout and I was looking for his plays.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

What happened to Charlotte?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

JJ also plays the roles of Minet and LuckyChuck at SBR

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO