Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

SBR Member drives for Uber, and as you might suspect, it doesn't go well.....

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Wow there is obviously a lot before this though. Hard to take sides she may be trying to just tape it and push his buttons so she can tape it and put on youtube who knows. From what i understand they have a destination already set in and could she have reached it then wanted to go somewhere else or just refused to get out for some weird reason.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes he has the right to yell at her, she has the right to exit the car and give a bad review to Uber. Why is it so hard?

She keeps asking where she is, while holding a smartphone capable of recording the talk and ordering the Uber so I'm pretty sure if she opened Maps app it would tell her where she is.

We know what this is about, lawsuit against a multibillion dollar company because her feelings were hurt. Wait for it. 'Merica!!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Yes he has the right to yell at her, she has the right to exit the car and give a bad review to Uber. Why is it so hard?

She keeps asking where she is, while holding a smartphone capable of recording the talk and ordering the Uber so I'm pretty sure if she opened Maps app it would tell her where she is.

We know what this is about, lawsuit against a multibillion dollar company because her feelings were hurt. Wait for it. 'Merica!!
    I was thinking that too and funny how she only put certain parts on there you do not even see everything that lead up to him flipping out. The bottom line is it is his car his property . If he took her to the destination which is pre set i believe then she had to get out. He did what he was supposed to an she basically refused probably for the reason you said or to post it on youtube to try to get hits and make some cash.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

yea wtf, it just makes her look fukkin horrible

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea, look at the fukkin thumbs up to thumbs down ratio and the comments

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I was thinking that too and funny how she only put certain parts on there you do not even see everything that lead up to him flipping out. The bottom line is it is his car his property . If he took her to the destination which is pre set i believe then she had to get out. He did what he was supposed to an she basically refused probably for the reason you said or to post it on youtube to try to get hits and make some cash.
    Yea no way he just pulled in and started screaming a her. Dude had clearly been getting to that point for longer than shown. I hate those condescending sounding chicks you can definitely tell she was in it for the attention.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

He shoulda pepper sprayed that bitch.
    Points Awarded:

TheGoldenGoose gave Eddy Munny 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

don't get me wrong, the uber driver was right....

id have thrown her black ass right out of the vehicle....

I might have tried to find the emergency room entrance for her (usually they are well marked/signed), but yah, this bitch was f'n sick in the head

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

old news

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Autodonk everyone isn't as smooth with the ladies as you and this guy:

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I drove for Uber a bit when I lived in Louisville. Figured it was a nice back up plan to have in the event I needed money quickly. Haven't done it in about 3 years. It was terrible.

All the customers are morons, every one of them except some like 14 year old girl that needed a ride at 2am on a school night. When you request a ride it tells you not to move because that's where the app sends the driver. Usually the morons continue to walk and end up a mile or so away from where they're supposed to be. They call and bitch that you're late and expect you to know where they are now by giving some obscure reference point that no one would penetrating know unless they lived right next to it. They bitch if the radio is too high/low. They bitch if it's too cold or hot. They bitch if you don't have an AUX cord for their shitty music. They bitch about legroom. They bitch about it taking too long, even if it's because of traffic lights. They bitch about everything.

When you pick them up you tell the app you got their ass, then it gives you directions where to go. You have to let them out on the route or the moron customer can complain that you took them to the wrong place and get their money back and you'd probably get the boot.

Pay is shitty unless you work extremely busy nights. Think I averaged like $20-25 a ride, with about 3-4 rides an hour. I only did it during UofL games, which resulted in usually getting drunk fans of the opposing team.

Pretty sure I never told them I moved from Louisville, but I'm sure my account is still active if I ever wanted to do it again (I don't)

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lol he's gonna blow a gasket, Id never let someone get me that upset, just pull her out. Or was he wrong for not going to the ER if thats where she wanted to go?
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-23-17 at 12:33 AM.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    don't get me wrong, the uber driver was right....

id have thrown her black ass right out of the vehicle....

I might have tried to find the emergency room entrance for her (usually they are well marked/signed), but yah, this bitch was f'n sick in the head
    Donk, I saw this kind of shit all the time with pro se defendants. People try to bait others (usually LEOs and neighbors) to incite a response.

It ususally didn't go their way as indicated by their status as a criminal defendant.

The woman clearly knew where she was and there was certainly a backstory which was referenced briefly in the video.

You have to believe the guy. His response was inappropriate but he was correct. She wanted to go to the ER but did not seem to be in any hurry. This was a setup.

Regardless, he fell for it and I'm sure he's no longer with Uber.

Just consider this type of thing as job securty.

IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

2:00 mark

Her: "You are facing very..."

Him: "I am facing a penetrating MORON."

bahahahaha.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

The guy needs anger management. The bitch needs to be put down.

miltondelgadoaVT
    miltondelgadoaVT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, Both were wrong. Since one can not clap with one hand. That's why, it was both's mistake. The driver needed to be calm. she needed to follow.