Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Harrison Ford.... playing the role of a Japanese kamikaze....

apparently this fukstick gets lit up before flying his crappy little plane, has some sort of issue taking off, and then upon landing, misses the f'n runway and lands it on a taxi strip next to the runway, buzzing a real plane in the process, almost killing a bunch of dumbasses......

here's the video....

nice flying, Dr. Jones.....

AD

p.s..... that f'n crappy plane moves slower than JJ Gold in those "sprint" videos he used to post of hm running 40 yd dashes in the streets of Vegas, scaring the shit out of innocent people near him, who thought some sort of petty street crime must be goin' down.....

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I don't know how this man is still allowed to fly after the crash a few years ago. He's obviously losing it, or just doesn't have the skills for it. Has some balls though to keep flying after fckin crashing.

And damn, I missed those videos. Probably long gone now.

Auto Donk

the look of fear in the eyes of tourists as JJ goes huffing and puffng by them in an effort to show how macho he is is comparable to the fear in Indiana Jones' eyes as he tried to take out those golfers a few years ago in his previous crash.....

the last thing anyone wants in Vegas is anybody making (or trying to make in JJ's case) a quick move in the streets.....

JJ was running about a 6.1-6.3 forty.....

it was pathetic.... he'd have some random Iranian hold his phone and film him..... only thing that would have made the vidoes better would be if the strangers ran off with the f'n phone as JJ was pretending he was OJ in a Hertz commercial.....

then have the thief log in to sbr after finding it on JJ's phone, and post the vid from the stolen phone.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-22-17 at 05:24 AM.

Cuse0323

Auto Donk

Ford sounds blown out/slurring in this audio:

Cuse0323

What's the charge for flying drunk? I assume they tested his ass, so he's just fckin losing his mind. He's gonna at the very least kill himself, hopefully no one else. Hang it up Harry.

Auto Donk

wow..... some dumbass outfit even came up with an award in Indy's name, presumably after he paid them a bunch of f'n money....

from an article:

Mr. Ford is certified as a private pilot and is rated by the F.A.A. to fly several types of aircraft, including a helicopter, according to agency records. He has been inducted into the Living Legends of Aviation and has an honor named after him, the Harrison Ford Aviation Legacy Award.

The "Harrison Ford Aviation Legacy Award"??????

are you kidding me?????

i guess you have to fly like this to win it (a few past recipients of the award):

and lastly, a compilation of several "runner ups" for this prestigious award:

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Doubt he will have a license anymore after that effort.

Auto Donk

a bunch of SJWs are petitioning the county of Los Angeles to have him declared a public menace and danger to society, contending this idiot is a danger to millions of citizens any time he's up in the air.....

f'n like a grandfather who you have to steal the keys of because he can't drive worth a shit anymore and crashes every time he leaves the f'n house.....