Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    This shit about to get real

The old men with glass houses analogy

absolutely disgusting
    That's probably why he sold that place dude...he's such a lowlife SKUNK

Also on that note...looks like a lots of crazy shit goes down in these Cambridge car washes

http://patch.com/massachusetts/walth...aks-2a85fd1527

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

Ahhhhhh, Wrong again. Nice try ur getting warmer.

This is like a SNL skit. U got a fishing license Princess 👸?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

LMAO...the clown is back to his U's and Urs to show that he's a not a lowlife PUPPET who follows commands.

Too fkng late for that SKUNK!

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    LMAO...the clown is back to his U's and Urs to show that he's a not a lowlife PUPPET who follows commands.

Too fkng late for that SKUNK!
    The court jester calling someone a puppet. Hahaha...,

I'm waiting for the pics & or review u phoney.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post

I'm waiting for the pics & or review u phoney.
    That's music to my ears puppet and it confirms the fact that I'm balls deep in your head!

As far as you pix goes - they've already been redistributed to all the parties that you've been yapping at here. Don't believe me? Ask them yourself.

Did I promise you a copy of your own pix too??? If so, show me that post meatball head!

Bostongambler

Naw, it only confirms you are a phoney. But we really didn't need anymore confirmation .

You can dig up a link of some poor girl getting abused but you can't find on of me. Idiot!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ HAHAHA...I love how this desperate and absolutely clueless SKUNK is trying to convince himself that everything is OK.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

BG what college did you graduate from.......not too personal a ?? huh

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

BG, you're such a pathetic chump.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave MikeTizzy 15 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave USCPHILLYGUY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler

???????

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I think I'm

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

....safe from the RR wrath. That's what happens when you tell the truth about how much of a bum you are. Donald Trump got me back on top in Pro land, with points. Hell yeah.

I wish he would get me a phone that doesn't make me have to make two posts. Fck.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Cuse0323 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    ....safe from the RR wrath.
    ... you're a good man. No worries.

Rocketeer only pummels MEATBALLS

Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Well this thread took an unexpected turn

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Well this thread took an unexpected turn
    This thread was basically FINITO after Mo & my exchanges...

...BUT, someone is indeed a masochist, so, he grabbed his lube and begged: "Master, can I have another!!!"

Hysterical & sad all at the same time......

Bostongambler

You ladies are hysterical. Princess doesn't have pics of me & my family. Has no clue where my establishment is. If she did she would be able to prove it even slightly without giving out pers info.

So instead she states I look like a meatball with big ears. Oh, and I have a fat wife. Just the intelligent banter of a child.

Even princesses buddy who was coming at me 2 weeks ago has seen the light, saying it's damming what I did to her.

I guess u buttbuddies are sticking together for some reason, cuz no one could be that stupid and actually believe anything he says is true.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Believe I asked a question in post 184

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

You ladies are hysterical. Princess doesn't have pics of me & my family. Has no clue where my establishment is. If she did she would be able to prove it even slightly without giving out pers info.

So instead she states I look like a meatball with big ears. Oh, and I have a fat wife. Just the intelligent banter of a child.

Even princesses buddy who was coming at me 2 weeks ago has seen the light, saying it's damming what I did to her.

I guess u buttbuddies are sticking together for some reason, cuz no one could be that stupid and actually believe anything he says is true.
    just wow

Bostongambler

Believe I asked a question in post 184
    I believe I ignored you

Bostongambler

Princess 👸 ohhhh princess.

I'll go stand out in front and you can live google earth me. You can zoom down to where I am. I mean surly you will be able to do that, no?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Fair enough BG......Fair enough

don't thing google earth is needed at all....a basic connect the dots game would do just fine

take care of yourself Pal
    I've seen all I need to see here......no more further questions your honor

Bostongambler

just wow
    Why, just wow? Please explain.

All I asked earlier was for princess to even give the 1st letter or anything of a hint . Of course she can't cuz she doesn't have a clue.

The funny part is I actually want her to know. Ironic, huh.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

just wow
    ROFL...Don't you love watching this mental midget grasping for straws here?
    I like how defensive this SKUNK gets and immediately starts calling everyone a she or ladies, all while continuing to prove day after day how clueless he really is.

The best part about his one-man clown show is that he doesn't have the slightest idea what is really going on here.

Bostongambler

Fair enough BG......Fair enough

don't thing google earth is needed at all....a basic connect the dots game would do just fine

take care of yourself Pal
    I've seen all I need to see here......no more further questions your honor
    Ok Philly. See u seem like a decent dude. Cheers. 🍻

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

I look like a meatball with big ears.
    You really do... sorry, not being mean... but you really do (I've seen the pics -- 100% it's you... deny all you want, liar).

In the pic where you're standing next to that plain-looking middle-aged woman (few years back), all you're missing is some Parmesan Cheese on your head.

For your own safety, never walk into Maggiano's on Columbus Ave.... they'll want to serve you to somebody.

BTW, in that pic... couldn't you fold up a shammy cloth or two (or 10) so the woman isn't towering over you by ~ 2 inches?

Oh, and I have a fat wife.
    Have no idea about your wife... have only seen YOUR pics.
    buddy who was coming at me 2 weeks ago has seen the light, saying it's damming what I did to her.
    Another flat-out LIE.
    Don't you think peeps can read & comprehend?... you meatball you.

PHILLY was clearly stating the evidence against YOU was damning... anybody that can read & comprehend can easily see and knows this.

BUT... here you are lying and mischaracterizing, yet again. Your M.O.

Well, ok, BostonMeatballMasochist..... as much as you'd love for me to sit around and feed your masochistic sexual urges all day, I've got things to do.

Try to stay safe today, and again... AVOID GOING INTO MAGGIANO'S AT ALL COSTS.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler

ROFL...Don't you love watching this mental midget grasping for straws here?
    I like how defensive this SKUNK gets and immediately starts calling everyone a she or ladies, all while continuing to prove day after day how clueless he really is.

The best part about his one-man clown show is that he doesn't have the slightest idea what is really going on here.
    I can't even believe u would still come back out here. You really have no pride, huh?

Told u time & time again that I will square away with administration that u could post a pic of me and my family and to have no recourse. I further went on and said I would leave the site forever if u did.

Even asked you to state name of establishment, cuz u say u know it, again I would square it away with administration where u can do this.

But no,,, Ur a phoney, lying, fraud.

Are u going to continue to embark done this fraudulent road still?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I'll go stand out in front and you can live google earth me. You can zoom down to where I am. I mean surly you will be able to do that, no?

I love when this car wash PEON is trying to talk tech stuff. If you ever wanted to see what it's like to be mentally handicapped - look no further...weak SKUNK has taken STUPID to the whole new level!!!

Please don't mind the fact that Google live uses the best images it has on average, that are in most cases about 3 years old - this pathetic lying BITCH ass will still believe that these are LIVE imagery!

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    You really do... sorry, not being mean... but you really do (I've seen the pics -- 100% it's you... deny all you want, liar).

In the pic where you're standing next to that plain-looking middle-aged woman (few years back), all you're missing is some Parmesan Cheese on your head.

For your own safety, never walk into Maggiano's on Columbus Ave.... they'll want to serve you to somebody.

BTW, in that pic... couldn't you fold up a shammy cloth or two (or 10) so the woman isn't towering over you by ~ 2 inches?

Have no idea about your wife... have only seen YOUR pics.

Another flat-out LIE.
    Don't you think peeps can read & comprehend?... you meatball you.

PHILLY was clearly stating the evidence against YOU was damning... anybody that can read & comprehend can easily see and knows this.

BUT... here you are lying and mischaracterizing, yet again. Your M.O.

Well, ok, BostonMeatballMasochist..... as much as you'd love for me to sit around and feed your masochistic sexual urges all day, I've got things to do.

Try to stay safe today, and again... AVOID GOING INTO MAGGIANO'S AT ALL COSTS.
    Yeah ok. Hahahaha... That's funny. Now I know u are probably still upset from me not knowing you , but get over it.

Here, I responded to you . Now go tell your friends heyyy BG responded, he actually responded, he knows I excist!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I can't even believe u would still come back out here. You really have no pride, huh?

Told u time & time again that I will square away with administration that u could post a pic of me and my family and to have no recourse. I further went on and said I would leave the site forever if u did.

Even asked you to state name of establishment, cuz u say u know it, again I would square it away with administration where u can do this.

But no,,, Ur a phoney, lying, fraud.

Are u going to continue to embark done this fraudulent road still?
    A few things CHUMP:

1. You are a BIG NOBODY here to square anything away with anyone.
    2. You claimed to own the biggest car wash in Cambridge - biggest implies to only ONE. So finding the owner of that car wash was not a rocket science....unless of course you want to admit that you lied about owning that car wash.
    3. I have your pix, your home/work address and your SSN.
    4. I'm not posting your personal info here regardless how hard you try to kiss my feet (I never said I would and I will keep my word).
    5. Every single person who you tried to bark at in this thread have already seen your pics by now.
    6. It's no secret to anyone, that when things don't go your way or when you get emotionally overwhelmed, like right now, you get defensive and immediately say things like this to other posters here:

...and one last thing- Two weeks ago you posted this little gem here:

Later you had no choice, but to admit that you're a fraud who tried to play online detective and failed.

Congrats on your self burial car wash PEON! Now CLOWN go lick that salt off of those car bumpers and tires, so your fat wife can eat tonight!
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 02-22-17 at 09:44 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Fukking nut hugging RR lovers in here. You morons forget who created this thread to call out one poster who,
    heaven forbid, hurt RR's little feelings by calling out his years of forum bullshit.

Like a butt hurt little girl on twitter, snapchat or whatever. I think Rocket boy is like 10 years old. Probably
    used his big brother for his videos and pictures. Then again, our fearless leader Trump, who's 70 acts like
    he's fukking 10 years old also.

Let's not forget, RR has been put on time out multiple times here for getting out of hand. Received a warning
    already.

RR contributes nothing to this forum. Look at his post history. They don't give out troll badges for useful info.

Bostongambler

A few things CHUMP:

1. You are a BIG NOBODY here to square anything away with anyone.
    2. You claimed to own the biggest car wash in Cambridge - biggest implies to only ONE. So finding the owner of that car wash was not a rocket science....unless of course you want to admit that you lied about owning that car wash.
    3. I have your pix, your home/work address and your SSN.
    4. I'm not posting your personal info here regardless how hard you try to kiss my feet (I never said I would and I will keep my word).
    5. Every single person who you tried to bark at in this thread have already seen your pics by now.
    6. It's no secret to anyone, that when things don't go your way or when you get emotionally overwhelmed, like right now, you get defensive and immediately say things like this to other posters here:

...and one last thing- Two weeks ago you posted this little gem here:

Later you had no choice, but to admit that you're a fraud who tried to play online detective and failed.

Congrats on your self burial car wash PEON! Now CLOWN go lick that salt off of those car bumpers and tires, so your fat wife can eat tonight!
    So now you have my home address, work address, and ss #? Hahahaha.... wait.. Hahahaha...

Well it must of been hard to find cuz u haven't yet.

Do u actually look urself in the mirror and tell lies to?

As far as squaring away things, Yes. What's so hard to understand about that.

Phoney

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Fukking nut hugging RR lovers in here. You morons forget who created this thread to call out one poster who,
    heaven forbid, hurt RR's little feelings by calling out his years of forum bullshit.

Like a butt hurt little girl on twitter, snapchat or whatever. I think Rocket boy is like 10 years old. Probably
    used his big brother for his videos and pictures. Then again, our fearless leader Trump, who's 70 acts like

Let's not forget, RR has been put on time out multiple times here for getting out of hand. Received a warning
    already.

RR contributes nothing to this forum. Look at his post history. They don't give out troll badges for useful info.
    Lol.... Spot on...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

already.

RKelly are you just mad, that I'm keep embarrassing you here day after day?

What have I done here, besides trolling your pathetic face?
    1. Numerous season-long winning threads
    2. Have giving away thousands in pts to other posters and charity donations. I even gave the JanitorJay 1,000 pts at one point so he can fkng eat.
    3. Run a ton of great sports related tourneys, that many posters enjoy.

Now let's take a look at you for a sec here:

1. Broke dikk non-pro
    2. Zero charity donations
    3. Don't talk about sports wagering and don't posts plays (please don't mind the fact that this is a gambling forum)
    4. Spends his days here being miserable while yapping how much he hates Trump

Do you have any other questions that I might help you with here CLOWN?

First ... 34567 Last