Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    PPS

Not PSS
    Hahahaha..

The guy writes a War & Peace novel to me ranking on ones internet intellect, then writes PSS. Hahahaha...,,

Mo, unless he was meaning pppsssttttt. Lol

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

hard as he tries the Cambridge carwash CEO can't seem to wash Rocky's Lexus out of his mind
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, Russian Rocket, and USCPHILLYGUY

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    hard as he tries the Cambridge carwash CEO can't seem to wash Rocky's Lexus out of his mind
    You good with a rag Manny? You looking for a job?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    So now I'm BG? Ok.
    We've been in a decent amount of the same threads over many years (and next to everyone that posts here on the reg knows me, as do SBR staff)... but yeah, you've never heard of me.

Specific to "BG"... try clicking on this (post #16, specifically, if you're having problems):

Keep the lie alive, BG!

I thought your work was done here?
    Oh, it is. I buried you badly with facts exposing how gullible you are listening to moronic hearsay in regards to Rocket... and exposing how truly clueless a person you are -- that's on the record for all to see. For all intents and purposes, that's a wrap.

Geez, never even heard of you or seen any of your posts now your filling a whole page talking to me. Wtf...

... Oh, and just FYI: for a bit now, I'm more speaking to the community following along (exposing your asininity/gullibility/lying).

ranking on ones internet intellect, then writes PSS. Hahahaha...
    It's pretty much accepted that "internet grammar police" criticisms are about the lamest path one can go down; that's why there's a million memes, jokes, badges etc. strewn about ragging on those types that do that. But, I like Mo, so I won't post one... and will simply say "TY" to him for the correction.

BTW, numbnuts, you've made a grammar error yourself in the post yapping about a common grammar error. Maybe Mo can help you out to find & correct it... I doubt you know what your grammar error is ( I made it bold to help you).

99% of peeps care about SUBSTANCE, and not picayune grammar errors (they happen a million times a day by millions of peeps). BUT, being you had no answers for my facts in my previous posts, I understand why you're all excited to hang your hat on a picayune grammar error. YOU GOT NOTHING ELSE. CONGRATS!

Well, ok... I know you're on here posting 24/7 (hysterical you call out others for that), but I've got a lot of shit to do today, so, rest assured your girlish trait of HAVING TO GET THE LAST WORD IN will be satiated for today.

GET THOSE FINGERS MOVING IN 1...2...3....

GO!!!
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MikeTizzy gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler

Dude,again with the War & Peace novel?

I'm sorry I have never heard of you, get over it already. If we have posted in the same thread before I guess I meant a lot more to you than you did to me.

And please don't get back and tell me you are done with me for the 4th time already, only to get back to me again.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    We've been in a decent amount of the same threads over many years (and next to everyone that posts here on the reg knows me, as do SBR staff)... but yeah, you've never heard of me.

Specific to "BG"... try clicking on this (post #16, specifically, if you're having problems):

Keep the lie alive, BG!

Oh, it is. I buried you badly with facts exposing how gullible you are listening to moronic hearsay in regards to Rocket... and exposing how truly clueless a person you are -- that's on the record for all to see. For all intents and purposes, that's a wrap.

... Oh, and just FYI: for a bit now, I'm more speaking to the community following along (exposing your asininity/gullibility/lying).

It's pretty much accepted that "internet grammar police" criticisms are about the lamest path one can go down; that's why there's a million memes, jokes, badges etc. strewn about ragging on those types that do that. But, I like Mo, so I won't post one... and will simply say "TY" to him for the correction.

BTW, numbnuts, you've made a grammar error yourself in the post yapping about a common grammar error. Maybe Mo can help you out to find & correct it... I doubt you know what your grammar error is ( I made it bold to help you).

99% of peeps care about SUBSTANCE, and not picayune grammar errors (they happen a million times a day by millions of peeps). BUT, being you had no answers for my facts in my previous posts, I understand why you're all excited to hang your hat on a picayune grammar error. YOU GOT NOTHING ELSE. CONGRATS!

Well, ok... I know you're on here posting 24/7 (hysterical you call out others for that), but I've got a lot of shit to do today, so, rest assured your girlish trait of HAVING TO GET THE LAST WORD IN will be satiated for today.

GET THOSE FINGERS MOVING IN 1...2...3....

GO!!!
    HAHAHA...car wash peon is getting absolutely destroyed here.

Speaking of grammar...

U are not so bright are you?
    Funny how that tiny brain of his can fit both U and YOU in the same sentence.

Usually u write and sound off at a third grade level, tonight it's at a first grade level. Congrats!!! Ur outdoing urself Mr . Stockbroker
    ...or U, UR and URSELF in a single reply.

PS: I think I found the reason why this weak SKUNK is so extremely insecure...see Bite, this car wash PEON just happened to be a bit on a short side...in real life he actually looks like a fkng meat ball with a set of big ass ears that don't belong to his body.

I'm going to send you few pics so you see exactly what I'm talking about here.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Man you guys have written an epic novel fighting each other.

And now manny and biter are fighting boston too?

Make love not war. All good posters in here.

Bostongambler

Heyyyyyy princess 👸 where have you been????

Sure , post some" fake" pics of me. I mean, they can't be any funnier than what you "really" look like.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

Naw it's all good Grease, I'm enjoying it.

Russian princess 👸 is easy. (Her buffoonery just lands on my lap)

I have no idea what crawled up Manny's ass , probably lost a knife fight or something.

And the Bitedude got his panties in a bunch when I said I didn't know him.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Heyyyyyy princess  where have you been????

Sure , post some" fake" pics of me. I mean, they can't be any funnier than what you "really" look like.
    awww poor baby doesn't like when someone's laughing at his ugly face

Here is an idea: go do a few rim jobs and polish some bumpers on dirty ass Hondas and Toyotas and you'll feel much better I promise

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    awww poor baby doesn't like when someone's laughing at his ugly face

Here is an idea: go do a few rim jobs and polish some bumpers on dirty ass Hondas and Toyotas and you'll feel much better I promise
    Sure like I said post the " fake" pictures. What are you waiting for. Would love to see them.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Sure like I said post the " fake" pictures. What are you waiting for. Would love to see them.
    The pix have been sent. What waiting are you mumbling about here PEON?

See , I work as efficient with computers and internet as you do with that dirty ass cloth and a spray bottle lil Dom.

Bostongambler

The pix have been sent. What waiting are you mumbling about here PEON?

See , I work as efficient with computers and internet as you do with that dirty ass cloth and a spray bottle lil Dom.
    No, I'm saying I'm waiting for you to post the fake pictures out here . Come on don't stop now, continue on with your phoney persona. I would love to see the pics you have.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

No, I'm saying I'm waiting for you to post the fake pictures out here . Come on don't stop now, continue on with your phoney persona. I would love to see the pics you have.
    Posting personal pix here will result in a perma ban - so I'm not going to risk that over your fat meat ball face.
    But rest assured, unlike you lying PEON who promised to show us proof that it was not me on those vids and later backtracked and admitted that he was lying, when I say I do know who you are- I really do know who you are...and not just you, but your entire SKUNK family too.

I get a sense that lil Dom is getting mad now...maybe I should go and spice things up for you on Yelp with a few one star reviews, so you'll have something to do on this lovely Sunday afternoon, instead of embarrassing yourself here?

Get back to me on this one lying SKUNK.

Bostongambler

No, that's not personal information, plus I'm giving you permission to post any pictures you have of me.

You made that video private through your own admission. Unlock it then post it here and we shall see what comes of it.

Go ahead though, post my picture. You won't, cuz you don't have any. Even if you did you wouldn't cuz you would see what I look like and not what you have been saying I do.

You on the other hand...lol... We have seen your dirty unwashed creepy Serbian self. Can I offer you 3 words.

SOAP AND WATER!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

No, that's not personal information, plus I'm giving you permission to post any pictures you have of me.

You made that video private through your own admission. Unlock it then post it here and we shall see what comes of it.
    HAHAHA...what a DUMBFUKK.
    Not that it surprises anyone here, but you're not very bright lil Dom...Me making vid private confirms that I'm the owner of that vid PEON.
    You got quickly embarrassed here and confirmed as a liar when you said that you can prove that it was not me on that vid SKUNK...and now you want me to actually unblock that vid for ya? HAHAHAHAHHA

You also skipped over my YELP question like a pussy, but I'm still waiting on the reply here PEON.

seeyoushine dot mother fukking com

grease lightnin
    &

You know how there are a lot of people in Boston that claim they are Irish but really they are like four generations American and have virtually zero Irish culture? It can be obnoxious, and become downright poser city.

Well...my buddy owns a hostel in Europe and says he has heard on more than one occasion, Irish dudes flatly tell an American who says he is Irish, that he is in fact NOT Irish. LOL

What if Russian is like that? Except he is a Serbian claiming Russian?

Just kidding Rocker, couldn't resist when I though of this.

Bostongambler

You know how there are a lot of people in Boston that claim they are Irish but really they are like four generations American and have virtually zero Irish culture? It can be obnoxious, and become downright poser city.

Well...my buddy owns a hostel in Europe and says he has heard on more than one occasion, Irish dudes flatly tell an American who says he is Irish, that he is in fact NOT Irish. LOL

What if Russian is like that? Except he is a Serbian claiming Russian?

Just kidding Rocker, couldn't resist when I though of this.
    Well I think one should be considered American of Irish descent, or American with Italian descent, and so forth.

Bostongambler

HAHAHA...what a DUMBFUKK.
    Not that it surprises anyone here, but you're not very bright lil Dom...Me making vid private confirms that I'm the owner of that vid PEON.
    You got quickly embarrassed here and confirmed as a liar when you said that you can prove that it was not me on that vid SKUNK...and now you want me to actually unblock that vid for ya? HAHAHAHAHHA

You also skipped over my YELP question like a pussy, but I'm still waiting on the reply here PEON.

seeyoushine dot mother fukking com
    Quickly embarrassed?????

You have seen your own pictures, correct? If anyone posts those of a 43 year old from Serbia who looks like , that's the one who should be embarrassed.

Don't forget, SOAP AND WATER!

grease lightnin
    &

Well I think one should be considered American of Irish descent, or American with Italian descent, and so forth.
    You're an AMERICAN, motherfukker!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quickly embarrassed?????

You have seen your own pictures, correct? If anyone posts those of a 43 year old from Serbia who looks like , that's the one who should be embarrassed.

Don't forget, SOAP AND WATER!
    HAAAAA at me being 43 or Serbian! I love how a lammer who doesn't know how to post a fkng image link, is desperately trying to pretend that he knows who is who in here.
    I can tell you for a fact I'd be embarrassed if I looked like a 5'9" meatball with oversized ears.
    I mean have you seen yourself in the mirror lately lil Dom?

Still no answer to my YELP question? Hmm I wonder why...maybe you don't want anyone to know that the owner of your pathetic carwash is really a degen gambler, who spends his days and nights posting notepad tickets on a gambling chitty board?
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 02-19-17 at 10:23 AM.

Bostongambler

Ok I'll play along like the 12 year old that you are. Ya, put 1 star on Yelp for my car wash. Is that it middle aged Serb?

Bostongambler

Well actually I don't know what is worse now that I think of it.

Being a 43 year old Serb, or not being a 43 year Serb , but rather just looking like one. Hahahaha

Which is worse Princess 👸?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Ok I'll play along like the 12 year old that you are. Ya, put 1 star on Yelp for my car wash. Is that it middle aged Serb?
    It all depends on how well you behave lil Dom, but we'll start with that.

Don't let your overgrown meatball head explode when you try to figure out how to address those reviews.

GL to ya car wash PEON- you're going to need it!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Well actually I don't know what is worse now that I think of it.

Being a 43 year old Serb, or not being a 43 year Serb , but rather just looking like one. Hahahaha

Which is worse Princess ?
    I actually know what's worse lil DOM. Standing next to a chick to take a photo where she has to bend her knees to be the same height as you meatball.

That's my favorite picture of your insecure SKUNK face - you look so pathetic and vulnerable on that pic.

I bet you told her the same thing you tell us here, before you snapped that photo:

Bostongambler

It all depends on how well you behave lil Dom, but we'll start with that.

Don't let your overgrown meatball head explode when you try to figure out how to address those reviews.

GL to ya car wash PEON- you're going to need it!
    Nice come back 43 year old man that coresponds like a 12 year old.

What next, you going to say I'm bald? Or you tripped me a recess today?

Bostongambler

I actually know what's worse lil DOM. Standing next to a chick to take a photo where she has to bend her knees to be the same height as you meatball.

That's my favorite picture of your insecure SKUNK face - you look so pathetic and vulnerable on that pic.

I bet you told her the same thing you tell us here, before you snapped that photo:

More lies from the liar. Come on post the fake picture,

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Nice come back 43 year old man that coresponds like a 12 year old.

What next, you going to say I'm bald? Or you tripped me a recess today?
    Hey at least I have a comeback...you car wash PEON on the other hand have NONE.

You wanted to play this little "I'll expose that it was not you on those vids" game and miserably failed all while admitting that you're a fkng liar - not that it surprised anyone here.

I on the other hand will actually SHOW YOU how to play this game.
    The only remaining question is I'm not sure who's going to squeal more YOU or your future customers who's going to read those reviews.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Greaser this is a touch-free wash

Bgambler making all the moves here we are only guilty of watching him work

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Greaser this is a touch-free wash

Bgambler making all the moves here we are only guilty of watching him work

that gif perfectly sums up car wash PEON's pathetic posting career here

Bostongambler

Hey at least I have a comeback...you car wash PEON on the other hand have NONE.

You wanted to play this little "I'll expose that it was not you on those vids" game and miserably failed all while admitting that you're a fkng liar - not that it surprised anyone here.

I on the other hand will actually SHOW YOU how to play this game.
    The only remaining question is I'm not sure who's going to squeal more YOU or your future customers who's going to read those reviews.
    Show me how to play the game?????

You posted pics of yourself and you look like a 43 year old unwashed Serb. You have no pictures of me and yet you are stating I'm fat with big ears... lol... Boy you are really showing me. Hahahaha

Bostongambler

As far as the dude manny goes, well your name is manny, that speaks for itself. Ya I know, I sound like Trump, but the truth hurts don't it.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You posted pics of yourself and you look like a 43 year old unwashed Serb. You have no pictures of me and yet you are stating I'm fat with big ears... lol... Boy you are really showing me. Hahahaha
    As far as the dude manny goes, well your name is manny, that speaks for itself. Ya I know, I sound like Trump, but the truth hurts don't it.
    HAHAHA...HEY NICE COMEBACK SKUNK...looks like we got you rattled yet again

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

HAHAHA...HEY NICE COMEBACK SKUNK...looks like we got you rattled yet again

Dumb meatball head like yourself is going to learn this game the HARD way.

Bostongambler

You are delusional princess 👸.

Hey I'm only here for 15 more minutes then I'm off to New York for the rest of the day. I'llcheck in later but I was hoping you could post some of those pics you say you have of me and my family.

First 1234567 Last