dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

What is up with Russian Rocket.

Difficult to get a handle on this guy. He like other individuals refuses to engage, he is very critical of so many individuals on this site, calling them names usually "homo" or "\*\*\*\*\*\*" but refuses to discuss anything of substance. Refuses to answer questions. For example, he was critical of somebody or something a little while ago and I can't be sure of details but he was being negatively aggressive toward the USA. And very complimentary about Russia, I think it was something to do with the current Syrian revolt. So I replied something about well...let us not forget about Afghanistan. Meaning how men in caves completely destroyed the USSR. Remember that. Well that was a spark plug with this guy and he returned fire. But, as usual his English left much to be desired and I reminded him of this fact. He then went on to brag about how many languages he speaks. (which I am pretty sure is BS) So since then he is following me around in every forum and responds within seconds to my posts, Can you imagine that. This lad is so obsessed with getting even he can't rest. Problem is like usual he fcks up his replies. He fills them with insults like "homo" and "\*\*\*\*\*\*" but misspells "\*\*\*\*\*\*. How about that, a multi scholar misspelling \*\*\*\*\*\*. hmmmm

Well I have a theory about our russian friend. Let us review what we know. He calls himself "russian rocket" Well I asked him if he knows what the word "phallic" means. He did not reply. Mr russian it means having like qualities of a penis. Something that resembles the shape of a penis. Tell me what resembles the shape of a penis more than a rocket. Nothing I can think of. In and of itself this is no big deal, maybe you are just a little kid who loves rockets. Or maybe it means more, we will discuss this in more detail, later.

What else do we know about our russian friend. Well not much he is very secretive about details. Is he an actual russian, is he an American who doesn't like his country but loves russia and mr putin. who knows. I don't. But, check out his replies to individuals that have caused him anguish. Almost always you read "homo" and "\*\*\*\*\*\*" now not always are they spelled correctly but you get the idea. This guy has an unhealthy love of those words. I wonder why. Could it be a hint about his own sexuality? Is this guy in the closet? If so mr russian allow me to say there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual. If you are a true russian you were taught since childhood that having these feelings are wrong, that is not so. If you get horny when you see a man, if you want to place a cauk in your mouth, if you want to be banged in the ass that is all okay, Things have changed, people like you are now accepted in society. You need not hide your sexuality by calling people homo and \*\*\*\*\*\* when you yourself are a queer. Get out of the closet, be proud, be honest, stand up for you and your homosexual tendencies.

Any other hints, oh god so many. Also did you notice how he just loves to place little dancing yellow men on many of his replies. The dark net says very clearly that an individual that uses a ton of little dancing men is representing a gay pride parade. Think about it, think about a dozen little dancing men on and in a reply. Just look at them, little queers dancing up and down the street. Another wonderful hint about the sexuality of our russian rocket.

Again, mr russian there is nothing wrong with being a \*\*\*\*\*\*. I don't like that word but you use it so often it probably doesn't bother you. Listen sir, did you ever hear of immersion therapy. Go see a therapist, spend the money. I am sure you are okay financially anybody that speaks 32 languages must be okay in that respect. So ask the therapist about immersion therapy and how it will help you accept your sexuality, get out of the closet, declare with a full and open heart I AM A GAY PROUD MAN, I SUCK DICK, I TAKE IT IN THE ASS, I AM PROUD OF MY CHOICES. Do it mr Russian, forget about all these little hints, your little gay men, your phallic identity, your use of gay words. Just admit who you are and be happy.

Hey, I am telling you this with no hatred at all, you are a human being and you deserve to be happy. Hiding your true sexual feelings will only hurt you greatly in the long run. See a therapist, get out of the closet, and enjoy your life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Difficult to get a handle on this guy. He like other individuals refuses to engage, he is very critical of so many individuals on this site, calling them names usually "homo" or "\*\*\*\*\*\*" but refuses to discuss anything of substance. Refuses to answer questions. For example, he was critical of somebody or something a little while ago and I can't be sure of details but he was being negatively aggressive toward the USA. And very complimentary about Russia, I think it was something to do with the current Syrian revolt. So I replied something about well...let us not forget about Afghanistan. Meaning how men in caves completely destroyed the USSR. Remember that. Well that was a spark plug with this guy and he returned fire. But, as usual his English left much to be desired and I reminded him of this fact. He then went on to brag about how many languages he speaks. (which I am pretty sure is BS) So since then he is following me around in every forum and responds within seconds to my posts, Can you imagine that. This lad is so obsessed with getting even he can't rest. Problem is like usual he fcks up his replies. He fills them with insults like "homo" and "\*\*\*\*\*\*" but misspells "\*\*\*\*\*\*. How about that, a multi scholar misspelling \*\*\*\*\*\*. hmmmm

Well I have a theory about our russian friend. Let us review what we know. He calls himself "russian rocket" Well I asked him if he knows what the word "phallic" means. He did not reply. Mr russian it means having like qualities of a penis. Something that resembles the shape of a penis. Tell me what resembles the shape of a penis more than a rocket. Nothing I can think of. In and of itself this is no big deal, maybe you are just a little kid who loves rockets. Or maybe it means more, we will discuss this in more detail, later.

What else do we know about our russian friend. Well not much he is very secretive about details. Is he an actual russian, is he an American who doesn't like his country but loves russia and mr putin. who knows. I don't. But, check out his replies to individuals that have caused him anguish. Almost always you read "homo" and "\*\*\*\*\*\*" now not always are they spelled correctly but you get the idea. This guy has an unhealthy love of those words. I wonder why. Could it be a hint about his own sexuality? Is this guy in the closet? If so mr russian allow me to say there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual. If you are a true russian you were taught since childhood that having these feelings are wrong, that is not so. If you get horny when you see a man, if you want to place a cauk in your mouth, if you want to be banged in the ass that is all okay, Things have changed, people like you are now accepted in society. You need not hide your sexuality by calling people homo and \*\*\*\*\*\* when you yourself are a queer. Get out of the closet, be proud, be honest, stand up for you and your homosexual tendencies.

Any other hints, oh god so many. Also did you notice how he just loves to place little dancing yellow men on many of his replies. The dark net says very clearly that an individual that uses a ton of little dancing men is representing a gay pride parade. Think about it, think about a dozen little dancing men on and in a reply. Just look at them, little queers dancing up and down the street. Another wonderful hint about the sexuality of our russian rocket.

Again, mr russian there is nothing wrong with being a \*\*\*\*\*\*. I don't like that word but you use it so often it probably doesn't bother you. Listen sir, did you ever hear of immersion therapy. Go see a therapist, spend the money. I am sure you are okay financially anybody that speaks 32 languages must be okay in that respect. So ask the therapist about immersion therapy and how it will help you accept your sexuality, get out of the closet, declare with a full and open heart I AM A GAY PROUD MAN, I SUCK DICK, I TAKE IT IN THE ASS, I AM PROUD OF MY CHOICES. Do it mr Russian, forget about all these little hints, your little gay men, your phallic identity, your use of gay words. Just admit who you are and be happy.

Hey, I am telling you this with no hatred at all, you are a human being and you deserve to be happy. Hiding your true sexual feelings will only hurt you greatly in the long run. See a therapist, get out of the closet, and enjoy your life.

Things took a turn around the middle of the 3rd paragraph

"if you horny when you see a man, if you want to put a cauk in your mouth, or be banged in the ass, is all ok"

Rocket will not be happy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

The princess 👸 flies off in anger at a drop of a hat as well. Another hidden sign of repressed sexually. It actually would explain a lot, especially the childish temper tantrums.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

"if you horny when you see a man, if you want to put a cauk in your mouth, or be banged in the ass, is all ok"

Rocket will not be happy

he has the intellect of a kd, he attacked me because I had the nerve to tell him the truth about his russia his USSR. they are a second rate country and he doesn't like it. I wonder if Putin when wearing no shirt and on horse does anything for him? lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

one apology, it looks like the word \*\*\*\*\*\* is not allowed. he may know how to spell it. not sure

Bostongambler

he has the intellect of a kd, he attacked me because I had the nerve to tell him the truth about his russia his USSR. they are a second rate country and he doesn't like it. I wonder if Putin when wearing no shirt and on horse does anything for him? lol
    I believe the princess 👸 has a picture of a bare chested Putin hanging on her wall. Much like I did with Farrah Fawcett many years ago.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I believe the princess  has a picture of a bare chested Putin hanging on her wall. Much like I did with Farrah Fawcett many years ago.
    lol, this guy is obsessed with Russia. not very smart in a forum with a large USA population. of course just read his BS, no substance just insults to individuals who would and do bury him in an encounter. but he doesn't do encounters, he does fly by insults, hit and run. As I wrote, in other posts, the intellect and temperament of a child.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Rocket will not be happy

gotta give it to this -- - he really tries

he spent the entire night, last night, begging me to PM him so he "can get to know me better"

he's almost as pathetic as bostontwink - both chase cawk here, although I think lying dante will be a bit more successful at finding what he's looking for here, cause bostontwink is just way to fkng dumb to hide his queerness from his fat wife for too long
    Last edited by shari91; 02-08-17 at 07:44 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I AM A GAY PROUD MAN, I SUCK DICK, I TAKE IT IN THE ASS, I AM PROUD OF MY CHOICES.
    Here we go! Admission is the first step...good luck with the rest of the steps lying dante

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

gotta give it to this HOMO - he really tries

he spent the entire night, last night, begging me to PM him so he "can get to know me better"

he's almost as pathetic as bostontwink - both chase cawk here, although I think lying dante will be a bit more successful at finding what he's looking for here, cause bostontwink is just way to fkng dumb to hide his queerness from his fat wife for too long
    Ur a child from a shithole country. Have u washed yet today u filthy creep?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ HA the dirty car wash twink is rattled once again, cause I called his wife FAT.

I love seeing you mad little boy.

Bostongambler

^ HA the dirty car wash twink is rattled once again, cause I called his wife FAT.

I love seeing you mad little boy.
    ?????? Mad? Why would I be mad? My wife is not fat in the least. Ur just like a child on the playground. Can't make any points and to substitute for ur lack of intelligence u just hurl insults. A child does this.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

?????? Mad? Why would I be mad? My wife is not fat in the least. Ur just like a child on the playground. Can't make any points and to substitute for ur lack of intelligence u just hurl insults. A child does this.
    It's ok to be rattled like this bostontwink, but try to let it go. Also spend less time on the weekends here at night thinking about me and I promise it will make you feel better.

ps: if she was not fat, you wouldn't be chasing cawk here now would you? But we've been through this too many times before...so I'm not going to make you upset again.

Bostongambler

It's ok to be rattled like this bostontwink, but try to let it go. Also spend less time on the weekends here at night thinking about me and I promise it will make you feel better.

ps: if she was not fat, you wouldn't be chasing cawk here now would you? But we've been through this too many times before...so I'm not going to make you upset again.
    Ur like a midget calling someone short.

Correction; u gay Russian are the one on here 24/7. And u are engaged in 5 e-battles at any given times. Let's address this. Ever think ur the problem?

And again with the me chasing cawk? Ur a child and that's the best u can come up with. No intellect, nothing of substance. Just name calling.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

It's not my fault that you chase cawk here twink

Also it's not my fault that you seat here on the middle of the night on Fridays and Sundays and think about me.

Don't forget that it's all documented with the timestamps from your love letters from you to me, so there is no need to deny the facts TWINK

Bostongambler

It's not my fault that you chase cawk here twink

Also it's not my fault that you seat here on the middle of the night on Fridays and Sundays of the middle and think about me.

Don't forget that it's all documented with the timestamps from your love letters from you to me, so there is no need to deny the facts TWINK
    Sure; post the love letter Mrs 24/7.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ Truth hurts, doesn't it, puppet? Try not cry today TWINK

Bostongambler

^ Truth hurts, doesn't it, puppet? Try not cry today TWINK
    What truth? Ur made up truth? Show a "love letter" I posted.

Yet my truth speaks volumes. 150k...😂😂😂😂😂

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey mr rocket, or would you prefer mr russian.

One a phallic symbol, the other a third rate country riddled with crime and corruption. take your pick? you are a clown mr russian, an uneducated clown who can only respond with insults. you need immersion therapy my friend. see a therapist and then you will no longer hate yourself. we witness a ton of hate and that is because of repressed sexual anxiety. it is no sin to be a queer.

Listen here is an idea. You know those 41 languages you speak. Okay select one. Let me help you select Spanish and get a pen and paper and write this sentence. "Being a homosexual is not bad and it is not a sin, I am a homosexual." Write that sentence oh about 10,000 times. Then go on to your next language and do the same. So you will do that how many times, well whatever the number is for the languages you speak this week. When you are finished you will accept yourself and your life will be easier.

I can't help you very much with your intellect, it seem you were born an idiot and you will die an idiot. Obviously, you decided not to finish high school or whatever they call it in Russia. Sorry about that, you will remain an idiot the rest of your life.

"Idiots pretending to be morons." I love that quote, it is original. don't believe me, google it. and btw, mr rocket what does it mean, what can it mean. give me an answer. lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

What truth? Ur made up truth? Show a "love letter" I posted.

Yet my truth speaks volumes. 150k...

for some unknown reason these assholes make up shit. they claim they have proof about something in a past post. that asshole brooks uses the same exact strategy. when asked to present the proof--nothing. this idiot attempted it with me too, something about not answering a question. I told him, here I am ask away--nothing. Then they claim people run away from them. lol I told this asshole whenever you want me and I am not around just pm and I will be there instantly. So again simply BS. They are the greatest BS artists in the world. They claim shit that never happened and they cannot prove. So whenever I read one of these assholes claiming something about somebody else I immediately know it is BS.

Just so you realize BG, I know it is BS, and I would claim that 90% of the forum knows it is BS. The people that side with this asshole are also assholes. One example mr brooks. Even people that don't deal with the political forum call him an asshole. lol Just last night I had to pepper his ass again, fckin idiot doesn't realize fascist represents the far right. how about that for being an idiot. Never heard of Hitler and Mussolini. JC these guys are stupid.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Astute posts by Dante & Gambler, keen insight regarding Rocket.

You don't need to look any further than Rocket's 39k+ posts in approx 4.5 years time. These numbers clearly demonstrate this guy has no life. Lives on this forum 24/7, which will be proven further when he responds in minutes with his immaturity. Almost feel sorry for the poor Russian.

SBR doesn't hand out these troll badges to just anyone, as only 2 posters have it. Rocket's garden variety troll badge is well deserved. Whoever has this badge is pathetic, plain & simple:

Points Awarded:

pattymayo gave bobbywaves 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

You don't need to look any further than Rocket's 39k+ posts in approx 4.5 years time. These numbers clearly demonstrate this guy has no life. Lives on this forum 24/7, which will be proven further when he responds in minutes with his immaturity. Almost feel sorry for the poor Russian.

SBR doesn't hand out these troll badges to just anyone, as only 2 posters have it. Rocket's garden variety troll badge is well deserved. Whoever has this badge is pathetic, plain & simple:

thank you BW, appreciate it

when this asshole first attacked me months ago I realized he was close to idiot status. and I warned him repeatedly that he was overmatched with me. and it would be a good idea to place his tail between his legs and walk away,he could not. and I know that this isn't bragging this poor guy is overmatched with a sharp 8th grader. but I gave him fair warning to stay away. I didn't want to take the mental energy to rip him apart. I had to spend a good 25 minutes with this asshole, wasted time i will never retrieve.

I warned you mr russian, another beating. Now make your parade of little yellow homosexuals dancing in their gay parade. So appropriate my moronic friend.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh something I didn't know, thank you.

You mean to tell me that those badges are an institutional type thing. Oh no, now that is hilarious. I thought the asshole himself somehow acquired that badge or something like that. I had no idea that SBR was involved. Well obviously you are 100% correct, if you earn that badge from SBR well that is the same as hey...I am an asshole and you can check it out every single time I post. OMG, just more proof.

I would like to attach about two dozen dancing little men, but I am not a homosexual.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Being a homosexual is not bad and it is not a sin, I am a homosexual

Hey twink thanks for sharing your story. I never doubted that you were flamer!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I completely understand your jelousy creature, but I don't think you can judge someone's post count history here, since you've never had winning season-long threads here with your picks, like I have.

My troll badge represents one thing and one thing only - I know how to rattle people like yourself.

And speaking of pathetic...let me give you one quick example, how pathetic and desperate can someone get and how easy it is for me to rattle someone like you.

Here you're showcasing your saggy tit$ in front of a mirror with your shirt over your head while trying to score a fkng date on a dating site...the site, that you thought no one can find

enjoy the rest of your day lil Boooby

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I completely understand your jelousy creature, but I don't think you can judge someone's post count history here, since you've never had winning season-long threads here with your picks, like I have.

My troll badge represents one thing and one thing only - I know how to rattle people like yourself.

And speaking of pathetic...let me give you one quick example, how pathetic and desperate can someone get and how easy it is for me to rattle someone like you.

Here you're showcasing your saggy tit$ in front of a mirror with your shirt over your head while trying to score a fkng date on a dating site...the site, that you thought no one can find

Nice taste with the tablecloth though. Very HGTVish of him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Nice taste with the tablecloth though. Very HGTVish of him.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Jealous of a garden variety troll. Unlike you, I've had winning seasons as my pts & history clearly suggests. Your post count is indicative of the no life loser you are. You're a constant broke dikk whose cashed out a measly 15k in the approx 4.5 years you've been here, so it's proven my results are way better than yours. I don't need to make ignorant threads like you for documentation, my picks are very well documented in Try's threads & SBR has documented my results as well:

http://contests.sportsbookreview.com/nfl-playoffs-15k-challenge-contest-10397/

http://contests.sportsbookreview.com...412/standings/

My troll badge represents one thing and one thing only - I'm a pathetic loser with no life.
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave bobbywaves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

big mouth hand jobs are almost always clowns and worthless. quick analogy most of you guys will get. I like many ex jocks did some weight training after athletics ended. also noted that often, not always, but often ex jocks have a tendency to play, make wagers. I am sure it is like that throughout our country. jocks usually weight train not always but often and many of them like to make some sports wagers. so like many of you I visited plenty of gyms in my time when I trained. you know what I noticed, same thing most of you noticed. the big mouth in the gym was seldom the guy who trained hard, the big mouth in the gym was seldom the guy who pushed himself, the big mouth in the gym was seldom anywhere near the strongest. the quiet guy, almost the shy guy was the tough guy in the gym, almost always. the big mouth, the handjobs like rocket man and brooks85 were almost always the assholes.

I would wager anything that if any normal guy in this forum met this asshole and his asshole buddy brooks85 they wouldn't spend 10 minutes with them because big mouths, know it alls, trolls are assholes everywhere and who wants to spend time with an asshole. I would also wager that they are the perfect big mouths in the gym. they know everything, but in reality they know nothing about everything. a handjob is a handjob--everywhere.

Bostongambler

The emptiest barrels make the most noise.

Bostongambler

All I have ever done with the Russian princess 👸 is state facts and called him on all the lies he posted. And like I said before it's not hard they just end up in my lap. Imagine if I went looking for them.

And his rebuttal is always the same. Either calls me a Homo, a Skunk, or a Twat. And then further goes on about I'm out here trying to pick up guys. WHAT???? Who says that other than a child.

Then he spouts out about how he buried me. lol. ..

Come on Doormat get back to me and call me names.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

All I have ever done with the Russian princess  is state facts and called him on all the lies he posted. And like I said before it's not hard they just end up in my lap. Imagine if I went looking for them.

And his rebuttal is always the same. Either calls me a Homo, a Skunk, or a Twat. And then further goes on about I'm out here trying to pick up guys. WHAT???? Who says that other than a child.

Then he spouts out about how he buried me. lol. ..

Come on Doormat get back to me and call me names.

That is their MO my friend. They always "bury" someone but the truth is exactly the opposite. This asshole made the same claims about me but the truth is I destroyed him in every single encounter, not even close. It was like a heavyweight champion against a 6th grade wrestler. Same exact crap with his best asshole buddy brooks. Two clowns, and dumb as a pile of shit both of them. It is like I wrote, they are big mouths with nothing to back it up, no intellect, no education and no class.

And to top it off they are both incredibly dishonest. It goes along with the territory big mouth, dishonest soul, and no brain. Perfect trifecta for both of them. They never and I mean never engage in an intelligent debate, it is always BS comments and always the same. I warned that asshole to walk away from me but he could not. He paid the price, and he knows it.

Longwood20
    Longwood20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

I don't know what's worse the actual pic or Boston getting a semi over the pic....What the Fuk does someone think when they take a pic like this? Definitely not "I'm gonna get more ass then a toilet seat"
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Longwood20 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Longwood20 View Post
    I don't know what's worse the actual pic or Boston getting a semi over the pic....What the Fuk does someone think when they take a pic like this? Definitely not "I'm gonna get more ass then a toilet seat"
    ????? I haven't even heard of this guy but I'm getting a semi.. lol.. ok,,, good one.

Who are u by the way?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF!

Reading this thread is like watching this.........
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave PAULYPOKER 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

1234 ... Last