Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    All he knows how to do is post pics.
    And you don't even know how to do that!

How pathetic you have to be, to don't know these things? Your IQ has to be in the single digits...it's no insult to you bostonbitch- it's just a sad fact!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    ^^^ HAAA.... Here's our weak bitch...I already started to worry about you here.

How's the head? I bet you still can't stop thinking about me, right?

What was that you said the other day? HAHAH.... You think about "men sexually"...that's it!

Try to let it go skunk...you won't find love here - I guarantee you that!
    More lies, and not even clever at that. Go ahead show where I wrote I'm looking for love. Or the " Love letters" u keep writing about. Oh that's right, u can't cuz they are just a child's way of getting back at someone with a much higher intellect that made u look like a fool. Although I keep saying ur the one doing all the work, I'm just pointing it out. And ur rebuttal is the same. Although I see u have been warned . Whatever would u do if u couldn't come on here for a day, let alone 3 months. Phoney

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You made me look like a fool with this?

...or maybe this?

IF so, please continue, cause I'm enjoying the show, CLOWN!

Your intellect equal to a fraction of mine and the best part about it is that, you and I know it...Washing cars for a living doesn't take that much brain, so stop pretending that you're someone here. Maybe go take a fkng class on a 'copy/paste' or 'how to take a fkng screenshot on a mobile phone' and then get back to me.

At the end of the day whatever you decided to do, try to stop showcasing your weakness to everyone here every single day.

It's sad to watch you're starting and ending your day with thoughts/posts about me. I'm obviously fukked your brain up pretty good by now, but it's still not too late for you to get some professional help CLOWN.

I can even find some ph. numbers of good shrinks in your area - since I know how big of a dumbfukk you're when it comes to computers and internet...and pretty much all the rest of the things in life, with a small exception of car washing - you do know how to POLISH them well!

In any case, yeeer weak bitch, let me know, if you need some help.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 02-08-17 at 10:36 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bostongambler

Washing cars for a living doesn't take that much brain,

My " washing cars" operation as u call it ,is worth 5x all ur assets now or ever that u will accumulate all added up. Time for u to get off welfare and to go look for a job.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ HA... little carwashing bostonbitch once again got upset.

It's funny how easy it is to rattle that fragile clown

Bostongambler

^ HA... little carwashing bostonbitch once again got upset.

It's funny how easy it is to rattle that fragile clown
    Still waiting for ur posting of my love letters.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Still waiting for your to show me a screenshot of my Heritage acct balance.

Still waiting for you to address your weakness and insecurity and tell us why a pathetic lowlife car washing skunk like yourself tells people who you don't know things like this:

Still waiting for you to tell us why you chase CAWK on the gambling forum?

Still waiting for you to tell us why on the middle of the Sunday and Friday nights you create threads here while thinking about ME, instead of your fat and ugly wife.

Still waiting for you to tell us why 99.9% of all of your posts for the past 2 months or so on this board are addressed to ME.

Still waiting for you to tell us why you start and end your day with the post to ME.

Still waiting for you to tell us why you hide like a little bitch behind the monitor.

Still waiting for you to tell us why you think that you can surprise someone here with your notepad tickets for 1,900 bucks.

Still waiting SKUNK...still waiting

Bostongambler

Still waiting for your to show me a screenshot of my Heritage acct balance.

Still waiting for you to address your weakness and insecurity and tell us why a pathetic lowlife car washing skunk like yourself tells people who you don't know things like this:

Still waiting for you to tell us why you chase CAWK on the gambling forum?

Still waiting for you to tell us why on the middle of the Sunday and Friday nights you create threads here while thinking about ME, instead of your fat and ugly wife.

Still waiting for you to tell us why 99.9% of all of your posts for the past 2 months or so on this board are addressed to ME.

Still waiting for you to tell us why you start and end your day with the post to ME.

Still waiting for you to tell us why you hide like a little bitch behind the monitor.

Still waiting for you to tell us why you think that you can surprise someone here with your notepad tickets for 1,900 bucks.

Still waiting SKUNK...still waiting
    More lies coming from the unwashed creepy Russian. Wife is not fat or ugly u just make shit up. Now let's go in ur little brain and try to figure that out. It's not that hard really. U see when a child of limited intelligence is called out on facts they revert back by calling names. Hence, my wife is fat. And now u added ugly as well. Good job 👏.. Now u get to have some 🍭 candy , like a good 12 year old.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

LMAO....Looks like you've got no answers for any of those questions.

Just what I thought BITCH!

Please continue with the rest of the circus performance that you've been putting out for us for the past 2 months - It's fun to watch you struggle so much!

Your obsession with me can be easily confirmed through your post history and it speaks louder than words PUPPET. No need to hide a simple fact that you like me constantly wiping off my feet of your fat face.

Bostongambler

LMAO....Looks like you've got no answers for any of those questions.

Just what I thought BITCH!

Please continue with the rest of the circus performance that you've been putting out for us for the past 2 months - It's fun to watch you struggle so much!

Your obsession with me can be easily confirmed through your post history and it speaks louder than words PUPPET. No need to hide a simple fact that you like me constantly wiping off my feet of your fat face.
    How can one answer lies?

I don't think of u on Friday & Saturday nights , so that's a lie. I jump on to check out the forum at anytime of the day, and here u are. So I post.

Next lie; 99.9% of my posts are not to u. Although I do get enjoyment out of our bantor where I destroy u daily. So I do respond to u posts most of all.

Next lie; Im not hiding behind a computer. U see I'm a grown ass man so I don't need to post a picture of myself out here like it's ur MySpace account.

Next lie; Notepad? No.

Next lie; My wife is not fat or ugly. But u wouldn't know one way or the other so u just make that up.

Next one; u say I wrote love letters. WHAT??? Exactly... but won't post them, cuz there are none. Kind of a weird thing to say to me anyway, but after seeing ur picture I can see why u post creepy shit.

You on the other hand lead us to lies. Remind me to never commit a crime with u.

1, u posted fake car pic of urself . FACT

2. U stated u had 100k ( and growing) in a sports book. Yet u receive coupons for specials.

Shall I continue about the two Lee sisters u posed with. You know, Homly and ugly.

I'm enjoying this immensely. Please come back and call me a new name maybe.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

" I don't think of u on Friday & Saturday nights , so that's a lie. I jump on to check out the forum at anytime of the day, and here u are. So I post." Yet you're making posts on the middle of the night addressed to me - all verifiable by your post history CHUMP so don't try to lie here.

"Next lie; 99.9% of my posts are not to u. Although I do get enjoyment out of our bantor where I destroy u daily. So I do respond to u posts most of all." I've checked your posting history CLOWN and lowered the percentage to 99.2%. Most of your weak replies though lack any substance...so I'm not sure, if we should count them here or not.

"Next lie; Im not hiding behind a computer. U see I'm a grown ass man so I don't need to post a picture of myself out here like it's ur MySpace account." That's you hiding behind the monitor BITCH...btw MySpace was popular 7 years ago, but a clueless lammer like yourself wouldn't know that.

Next lie; Notepad? No. Well BITCH it's not a screen shot...so YES, it a text-only post aka notepad...I'll give you a break on this one though, as I know that you're not very bright.

Next lie; My wife is not fat or ugly. But u wouldn't know one way or the other so u just make that up. Now BITCH you definitely don't know what I know, so Yes from what I saw shes ugly and fat.

Next one; u say I wrote love letters. WHAT??? Exactly... but won't post them, cuz there are none. Kind of a weird thing to say to me anyway, but after seeing ur picture I can see why u post creepy shit. Your love letters, BITCH, to me, are the threads here that you make on the middle of the night about me. You can't claim that you create a thread about me and not think about me, now can you yeeer little mental midget? Didn't think so...BWT it's all verifiable through your post history. So you're lying once again.

You on the other hand lead us to lies. Remind me to never commit a crime with u.

1, u posted fake car pic of urself . FACT Drove that car for over a year - now got myself an upgraded version of that same Lex...you should look in to buying something like that for yourself, BITCH, when you're done polishing those vehicles.

2. U stated u had 100k ( and growing) in a sports book. Yet u receive coupons for specials. I do get promos all the time from other books...what does book A promos has to do with a book B balance? Not so smart BITCH...not so smart!

Shall I continue about the two Lee sisters u posed with. You know, Homly and ugly. Well it's OK to be jelous BITCH, but please first post something of that fat and ugly land mine of yours that you call your wife, PRIOR to start judging other women's photos. It's just a common sense...but a keyboard warrior and a PUSSY who hides behind the monitor wouldn't know a thing about common sense now would ya?

I'm enjoying this immensely. Please come back and call me a new name maybe. See now you got back to your favorite thing to do here - begging me for something...I like having you as my BITCH...I really do. Please continue with the rest of your performance PUPPET.

Bostongambler

" I don't think of u on Friday & Saturday nights , so that's a lie. I jump on to check out the forum at anytime of the day, and here u are. So I post." Yet you're making posts on the middle of the night addressed to me - all verifiable by your post history CHUMP so don't try to lie here.

"Next lie; 99.9% of my posts are not to u. Although I do get enjoyment out of our bantor where I destroy u daily. So I do respond to u posts most of all." I've checked your posting history CLOWN and lowered the percentage to 99.2%. Most of your weak replies though lack any substance...so I'm not sure, if we should count them here or not.

"Next lie; Im not hiding behind a computer. U see I'm a grown ass man so I don't need to post a picture of myself out here like it's ur MySpace account." That's you hiding behind the monitor BITCH...btw MySpace was popular 7 years ago, but a clueless lammer like yourself wouldn't know that.

Next lie; Notepad? No. Well BITCH it's not a screen shot...so YES, it a text-only post aka notepad...I'll give you a break on this one though, as I know that you're not very bright.

Next lie; My wife is not fat or ugly. But u wouldn't know one way or the other so u just make that up. Now BITCH you definitely don't know what I know, so Yes from what I saw shes ugly and fat.

Next one; u say I wrote love letters. WHAT??? Exactly... but won't post them, cuz there are none. Kind of a weird thing to say to me anyway, but after seeing ur picture I can see why u post creepy shit. Your love letters, BITCH, to me, are the threads here that you make on the middle of the night about me. You can't claim that you create a thread about me and not think about me, now can you yeeer little mental midget? Didn't think so...BWT it's all verifiable through your post history. So you're lying once again.

1, u posted fake car pic of urself . FACT Drove that car for over a year - now got myself an upgraded version of that same Lex...you should look in to buying something like that for yourself, BITCH, when you're done polishing those vehicles.

2. U stated u had 100k ( and growing) in a sports book. Yet u receive coupons for specials. I do get promos all the time from other books...what does book A promos has to do with a book B balance? Not so smart BITCH...not so smart!

Shall I continue about the two Lee sisters u posed with. You know, Homly and ugly. Well it's OK to be jelous BITCH, but please first post something of that fat and ugly land mine of yours that you call your wife, PRIOR to start judging other women's photos. It's just a common sense...but a keyboard warrior and a PUSSY who hides behind the monitor wouldn't know a thing about common sense now would ya?

I'm enjoying this immensely. Please come back and call me a new name maybe. See now you got back to your favorite thing to do here - begging me for something...I like having you as my BITCH...I really do. Please continue with the rest of your performance PUPPET.

That's great a follow up to ur lies with lies.
    You are now the Russian Pinocchio .

Maybe if u keep writing the same things over and over one believes it. Like George Castanza said , " It's not a lie, if u believe it".

Each and every reply of urs is a lie. Nice diversion though. Especially, the one about my wife. But go ahead lie some more it's what u do best. Ur whole existence is based on make believe. Caught over and over again only to have u lie even deeper.

It's almost midnight there princess 👸, what time do u get up to get in bread line?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

BOOM here comes another time check! I don't even need to look at my watch anymore, when I have a puppet like you!
    HAHAHA...this clown never disappointments...he's just like ALEXA - counts my posts and gives me a time check.

Truth hurts don't it PUPPET? Remember CLOWN your post history don't lie and everyone can see how fukking obsessed you are with me.

I'm just going to leave these two things in here, before I retire for tonight, cause I know how much you enjoy looking at your pathetic existence here.

Here is our little insecure car wash clown is displaying the highest levels of weakness by pretending to be someone and telling other posters to ask about him around the chitty board.

...and here you're thinking that no one is watching you, while you're hitting on other members here and chasing CAWK

Enjoy it LOWLIFE SKUNK and don't forget to claim that these are also lies...that you just happened to type with your own fingers CLOWN.

Say Hi to your ugly ass, fat wife from me!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Has this duel rly been going on for 2 months? 2 of sbr's better posters have been doing this for 2 months?

Seeing a whole lot of bitch, princess and twink. Is this what state penn is like?

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Has this duel rly been going on for 2 months? 2 of sbr's better posters have been doing this for 2 months?

Seeing a whole lot of bitch, princess and twink. Is this what state penn is like?
    Imagine princess 👸 in any sort of lockup at any level. County, state, federal. With that spinley neck he wouldn't last past first rec.

Bostongambler

HAHAHA...this clown never disappointments...he's just like ALEXA - counts my posts and gives me a time check.

Truth hurts don't it PUPPET? Remember CLOWN your post history don't lie and everyone can see how fukking obsessed you are with me.

I'm just going to leave these two things in here, before I retire for tonight, cause I know how much you enjoy looking at your pathetic existence here.

Here is our little insecure car wash clown is displaying the highest levels of weakness by pretending to be someone and telling other posters to ask about him around the chitty board.

...and here you're thinking that no one is watching you, while you're hitting on other members here and chasing CAWK

Enjoy it LOWLIFE SKUNK and don't forget to claim that these are also lies...that you just happened to type with your own fingers CLOWN.

Say Hi to your ugly ass, fat wife from me!
    Didnt u learn anything from Dante today?

Remember he introduced u to a new word. I guess u forgot already. Now try to remember it and adapt and use it in every day life.

I wasn't a psych major in college but it's clear to even a novice. U got called out by when u posted pics of those 4's hanging off ur arm, not to mention the girl with the pinch face that looked repulsed sitting next to ur dirty body. So in turn u call my wife fat and ugly, although u have never seen her or never will. U my princess suffer from immaturity.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

So in turn u call my wife fat and ugly, although u have never seen her or never will. U my princess suffer from immaturity.
    Does she have a sister ?

I like bbw's.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Seems to be a mix of politics, pride, & posturing, which rocket seems to be entertained by some of it (getting to people) he has no problem with America, he knows I'm American and has assisted me with computer stuff. Very intelligent & polite dude too,

i think boston is a jokster, Let this small stuff die people, life's to short.

dante, don't know why you made this thread to say all that, rr is a smart guy. i understand you prob. don't see eye to eye on views but you don't have to do all of this.

i don't see how this will be profitable for any of you, yeah rr and bg might get a few kicks but will possibly be banned for something said ...

Should move on...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Seems to be a mix of politics, pride, & posturing, which rocket seems to be entertained by some of it (getting to people) he has no problem with America, he knows I'm American and has assisted me with computer stuff. Very intelligent & polite dude too,

i think boston is a jokster, Let this small stuff die people, life's to short.

dante, don't know why you made this thread to say all that, rr is a smart guy. i understand you prob. don't see eye to eye on views but you don't have to do all of this.

i don't see how this will be profitable for any of you, yeah rr and bg might get a few kicks but will possibly be banned for something said ...

Should move on...

nice post.

let me tell you something and I don't want to sound like a child but this is how this crap started, he attacked me twice. However, both times I had something negative to write about Russia and positive to write about the USA this guy attacked me. Both times, I warned him to fall back, he would not so I came after him and absolutely--well you read the results.

This guy has a problem with America and believes Russia to be, whatever he believes. He is living in a fairy tale land, that country is corrupt to the core, and ruled by a few billionaires and Putin, the crime is horrendous and the people for the most part are suffering. There is no good news.

He may be a genius with computers, and he may also be a savant. Now he doesn't know what that means because his intellect and basic knowledge is really really poor. He also follows me around and has the nerve to write that I follow him, three times today he jumped into my thread or post. Right after he said I follow him.

Well enough of this BS, my final point is who has the badge the troll badge, me or the rocket man. That is all one need to know about this discussion.

Having said all that he stays away from me and I will refrain from embarrassing the crap out of him, which has happened for two or three days. Simple as that.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    nice post.
    Thanks!
    let me tell you something and I don't want to sound like a child but this is how this crap started, he attacked me twice. However, both times I had something negative to write about Russia and positive to write about the USA this guy attacked me. Both times, I warned him to fall back, he would not so I came after him and absolutely--well you read the results.

This guy has a problem with America and believes Russia to be, whatever he believes. He is living in a fairy tale land, that country is corrupt to the core, and ruled by a few billionaires and Putin, the crime is horrendous and the people for the most part are suffering. There is no good news.
    i know a little bit about russia, and how the people that don't have, have it hard there. As for rockets views, he supports trump, and loves the u.s.a. .... ask him, he will even tell you of his confidence in the u.s. Dollar over time... he wants the usa to have success ... so i think you don't understand rr completely.
    He may be a genius with computers, and he may also be a savant. Now he doesn't know what that means because his intellect and basic knowledge is really really poor. He also follows me around and has the nerve to write that I follow him, three times today he jumped into my thread or post. Right after he said I follow him.
    Yea, he's smart... I've read over enough of his post to know the guys no dummy. As for him following you around, that's just his signature once you jump in the car with him to do what is being done here.

Well enough of this BS, my final point is who has the badge the troll badge, me or the rocket man. That is all one need to know about this discussion.
    Yea, im not saying anything bad about you at all, i don't think i agree with you politically, and i do agree with rocket in that area, but him having the troll badge doesn't speak for the individual either.
    Having said all that he stays away from me and I will refrain from embarrassing the crap out of him, which has happened for two or three days. Simple as that.
    Cheers man, im sure he will leave you be, if you do the same..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Having a troll follow you around means they like you and want to be your friend. (in a round about way)

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Thanks!

i know a little bit about russia, and how the people that don't have, have it hard there. As for rockets views, he supports trump, and loves the u.s.a. .... ask him, he will even tell you of his confidence in the u.s. Dollar over time... he wants the usa to have success ... so i think you don't understand rr completely.

Yea, he's smart... I've read over enough of his post to know the guys no dummy. As for him following you around, that's just his signature once you jump in the car with him to do what is being done here.

Yea, im not saying anything bad about you at all, i don't think i agree with you politically, and i do agree with rocket in that area, but him having the troll badge doesn't speak for the individual either.

Cheers man, im sure he will leave you be, if you do the same..

You may be only the second or third conservative or Trump follower that has exhibited common sense and courtesy. Yes, we disagree on politics and that is fine, and we disagree on one other issue. BF, you can convince me on anything at all concerning RR. Everything you print about him may be true except two things. He is not smart, you think he is I know he is not. And he is a troll, big time. You disagree with him and he attempts to haunt you. The problem is he selected the wrong guy with me. And he knows it.

But, again I will stay away from him as long as he stays away from me. And believe me he is getting the better deal here, and he knows that too.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

dante still sending out bat signal for help, only tom brady-dick-riding idiots like bostongambler answered lol

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Having a troll follow you around means they like you and want to be your friend. (in a round about way)
    then why do you always run away from your posts?

oh that's right, you want a friend who will believe your lies like your kids undoubtedly did. That is why you hang out with drunk rednecks as you have admitted. Facts, math and science scare the piss out of you liberals.

rkelly110

Like clockwork, my little troll.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    dante still sending out bat signal for help, only tom brady-dick-riding idiots like bostongambler answered lol
    Good one u moron. Won my bet and would love to talk football, but it's clear u know nothing about the sport. U are just neck & neck tied with princess 👸 as the biggest losers out here.

Get ur popcorn ready cuz I got a nice surprise coming for the princess 👸. Seems there was a video of her shooting pool at one time, but it really wasn't her. It was just her saying it was. It's really breaking news. Make that breaking "fake news". It's in the investigation stages at this point. I'll see if she wants comment on this, and why she deleted it.

rkelly110

Good one u moron. Won my bet and would love to talk football, but it's clear u know nothing about the sport. U are just neck & neck tied with princess �� as the biggest losers out here.

Get ur popcorn ready cuz I got a nice surprise coming for the princess ��. Seems there was a video of her shooting pool at one time, but it really wasn't her. It was just her saying it was. It's really breaking news. Make that breaking "fake news". It's in the investigation stages at this point. I'll see if she wants comment on this, and why she deleted it.
    Don't forget the one of him dancing in front of his buddies band.

Bostongambler

Don't forget the one of him dancing in front of his buddies band.
    Oh, I'm not privy to that one. Do tell.

rkelly110

Oh, I'm not privy to that one. Do tell.
    He posted a video awhile back dancing to is buddies band. He looked like a monkey on a stick.

Bostongambler

He posted a video awhile back dancing to is buddies band. He looked like a monkey on a stick.
    Hahahaha

Bostongambler

Sort of like he is treated out here by everyone 😂

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

That's the smartest thing you've said all day rkelly...that's why when I saw this boston PUPPET creating a thread at midnight on a Sunday night looking for me, made me realize that not only does he abandons his ugly fat wife on the middle of the night, but he also wants to create a special bond here with me.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Good one u moron. Won my bet and would love to talk football, but it's clear u know nothing about the sport. U are just neck & neck tied with princess  as the biggest losers out here.

Get ur popcorn ready cuz I got a nice surprise coming for the princess . Seems there was a video of her shooting pool at one time, but it really wasn't her. It was just her saying it was. It's really breaking news. Make that breaking "fake news". It's in the investigation stages at this point. I'll see if she wants comment on this, and why she deleted it.
    Here let's make this quick and painless for you Puppet...I unblock this "pool vid" on my Youtube acct right now, if you agree to never post here again?

I know you such a big PUSSY who hides behind the monitor, but here's your chance to prove that you're actually a man.

I'll be waiting for you SKUNK, with a big bucket of popcorn here.

BTW clown...I'm on that vid with the same babe, that I posted a pic here with...so there is no way you can say that it's not ME

This fukking burials are way too EZ.

First 123456 Last