Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

URGENT WARNING: If you are BLACK and actually OWN your car.....

this could still be you.....

some cracker bitch wanna be do gooder called this poor fukstick in to 911 as a car thief because he was black, wearing a hoody, and driving a car.....

(had to have stolen that f'n car).... almost cost the poor car owner his f'n life.....

fukkin cops are f'n animals.....

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

That was by Northwestern University. Scary stuff for the driver.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Test question:

A bunch of cops with guns pointed at you tell you to get on the ground. Do you:

A)Get on the ground whether you are guilty of anything or not

B)Ignore them and remain standing

I wonder what his grades are like

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Test question:

yup

Auto Donk

the one night I had cops demand I get down, i was down quick.... had jittery lazers on my shirt as I was on my knees, with head down, hands up, just waiting to feel the cold blood running down my back from f'n bullet holes....

i was yelling "im un armed, do not mother fukkin' shoot me!!!" over and over..... only an idiot decides to test a trigger happy cop's aw-thor-ih-tie at that point.....

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

"I'm not racially profiling"

No? Are you sure about that, white girl?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    "I'm not racially profiling"

No? Are you sure about that, white girl?
    Its hard out here in these streets for a scared white women

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11814

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Test question:

Yep, obey the officers commands in the first place and this stuff never escalates or happens.. He sprang out of the car like a jack rabbit aslo and I'm sure the officers didn't command him to do that either..

Cops did their job... He's lucky he didn't get tazed or shot as far as I'm concerned..

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Yeah, he could have dropped faster........

BUT, the guys hands were UP and EMPTY. 5-6 cops bull rush him.
    Definitely cops causing a situation to escalate.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22810

good 4 him 99 out of a 100 are in a 22 ptgdn !!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

some cracker bitch wanna be do gooder called this poor fukstick in to 911 as a car thief because he was black, wearing a hoody, and driving a car.....

(had to have stolen that f'n car).... almost cost the poor car owner his f'n life.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11814

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Yeah, he could have dropped faster........

BUT, the guys hands were UP and EMPTY. 5-6 cops bull rush him.
    Definitely cops causing a situation to escalate.
    Who jumps out of the car like that when getting pulled over? I know I don't..

Blame falls on the deaf and dumb dude, not the cops IMO.. Obey and be nice to the street officers, stay in your car and you drive away with just a ticket or maybe even get off free.. Treat cops nicely and politely and good things usually happen.. I've gotten out of many traffic violations just by being super friendly..

I'd say be smart and even if you hate cops treat them with respect.. Don't fight because if you resist, lose your mind, throw tude, and not obey commands then yes you could and probably will get ruffed up regardless of race or color....

neckbone
    neckbone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Traffic stops: Pull all the way over, preferably under a street light, music off, turn on your cab lights, roll down your window, both hands on the wheel, yes and no answers. Most these cops have a couple months training and the bare minimum hand to hand skills. They pull a gun when they get nervous, they shoot without thinking. Most patrol officers are early mid twenties. They still spend a good deal of their paychecks on pizza, video games, and bat man t-shirts. A good many are still getting use to using their radios. It's not about right or wrong at this point. It's just dangerous. When they can see your hands, can see into the cab, and can hear what's going on in the vehicle they calm down. I don't care how you feel about cops, you want them calm.
    That being said you probably have a smart phone right, hit record and set it down on the dash. It's the only way to really fight this B.S. Take down your own evidence, hold them accountable for their actions.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Don't worry, Trump wants to bring back stop and frisk so I'm sure he'll have plenty more chances of getting shot for being black and having a car that isn't beat up in the near future.

Auto Donk

uh, astro, i think you're flat ass wrong.....

with all due respect....

trump's version of stop and frisk is not in any way related to law enforcement in the streets, but rather comprises his White House Policy in dealing with all female White House employees......

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Who jumps out of the car like that when getting pulled over? I know I don't..

Blame falls on the deaf and dumb dude, not the cops IMO.. Obey and be nice to the street officers, stay in your car and you drive away with just a ticket or maybe even get off free.. Treat cops nicely and politely and good things usually happen.. I've gotten out of many traffic violations just by being super friendly..

I'd say be smart and even if you hate cops treat them with respect.. Don't fight because if you resist, lose your mind, throw tude, and not obey commands then yes you could and probably will get ruffed up regardless of race or color....

No argument. You are correct. Definitely what I would do in that situation.
    Still would like to see the cops act more reasonable to a person NOT acting in a threatening manner.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

the govt encourages and trains pigs to terrorize people, then they are told they can get away with
    Americans are just fine with it because they are a racist violent lot,
    Americans are just disgusting people, they make money as pig or soldier or govt employee

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

trump's version of stop and frisk is not in any way related to law enforcement in the streets, but rather comprises his White House Policy in dealing with all female White House employees......
    I thought that was his new "Snatchin snatch" policy

Auto Donk

maga... dammit, maga

"Make America Grab Again!!!"