TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Here is what I don't get, if it wasn't a hate crime, does that mean that mentally challenged people are fair game for assaults then?
    I think disability falls under a hate crime charge somehow.

Can you imagine the news cycle coming if this is the first high profile case that a Jeff Sessions Justice Dept prosecutes? NAACP just got arrested for a sit in at his office this week and say he hates black people, now this happens?

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8800

Maybe it should have been reversed. Just burn that dump of a city down, along with all the sub-human trash in it. Chicago is making Detroit look like Disney Land.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10265

wait tell their dads get home...
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave batt33 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Fukkin edit

Who carez

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

No one would care if it was you jay, that's for sure.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    wait tell their dads get home...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

All 4 suspects are being charged with a hate crime along with numerous other felonies.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...ideo/96191382/

TheSideBet

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Animals is the only word that comes to mind.. The poor white retard really got worked over... Not cool..

Chicago is a sewage pit now in some areas.. Sub human animals roaming everywhere..

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Not surprising really. Not to worry. Federal hate crime charges in 15 days. Times are a changin.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

White lives matter? Thinking of rioting.. ..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    CNN had a little blip on this earlier tonight, didn't even mention the races involved. Had it been reversed, this would be the lead story on every news broadcast for the next six months.

These animals need to be euthanized.
    Other way around it's ALL OVER the news, riots would be started, fires started, police shot at.. The ghetto's would be raging..

Happens to a white guy this will be a no story in about another day.. Seems just a bit unfair..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

"hate crimes" law is stupid and 100% product of a liberal mind. But, at least they are calling it even for once. If you're going to have a silly, stupid law then at least use it accurately.

If this kid was black it would still be a "hate crime" because of his disability but likely not called one.

The fact is hate crimes were made to use against white people. Nothing else.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Want to see something ridiculous?

Watch this 14 seconds of commentary. Simply amazing.

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

jUST SO U KNOW,
    AS WE SPEAK,
    Black inmates in Illinois are likely lining up to shank these fools.
    There's a limit to stupid even their own kind gets triggered by.
    They should be glad they live far away from my white ass...

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

FU Don Lemon, I know evil when I see it.
    Crissakes, they posted videos on Facebook, they think they're friggin' ISIS...

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    It's Chief Keef and his whores.

DwightShrute

Don Lemon is a fukking idiot and a race baiter. How he is on TV still is one of life's true mysteries.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Don Lemon is an idiot... Not even his gay CNN pal Anderson Cooper would say something like that..

Taking full advantage of a handicapped individual like that is about as cruel and evil as it gets.. They inflicted mental and physical harm as a group to this kid..

These were legal adults doing this ages 18,18,18 and 24.. Not grade schoolers.. They should all spend a few years in jail but they probably won't if these were first time offenders..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-05-17 at 03:38 PM.

DwightShrute

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

This happened about a half mile from where the white dude got beat up in the intersection and had his cat stolen in an intersection right after the election

just nuke the whole arae

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    This happened about a half mile from where the white dude got beat up in the intersection and had his cat stolen in an intersection right after the election

just nuke the whole arae
    Stole his kitten? Are you saying they grabbed his pussy? hilarious.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Car stolen

not sure about feline

damn autocorrect

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Kids aren't being raised right anymore in the hoods.. Plain and simple as that.. I've seen it..

Fathers are gone, mothers are on welfare or never home.. Kids run wild and loose in their teens and most get into trouble..

They have no positive roll models, no real goals in life, just wanna live the thug gangsta life.. It's all they see in those low income areas. Gang members get respect, drug dealers have the flashy cars and women, and the average honest hard working teen kids are at McDonalds working for peanuts...

They never were taught right from wrong either.. Never went to church.. Most drop out of high school as well..

End result is we need to continue to start building more and more jails (stretch those tax dollars further) cause that's where these young thugs are all going or to the grave these days....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-05-17 at 09:49 PM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

A group of West Side ministers spoke out Thursday to condemn the brutal attack. They said they were called to act after hearing from their congregations. They said they will pray for and donate to assist the victim.

"This is not who the West Side is. This is not a representation of the African American race in Chicago at all," said Rev. Ira Acree, Greater St. John Bible Church.

"Sin is a reproach to any people. But we also condemn the use of social media to highlight this," said Rev. Walter Arthur McCray, National Black Evangelical Association.

...people like Lemon are idiots. Most black people are calling it what it is

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Fukkin Don Lemmon. Piece of shit. Most any young person that commits a crime has bad home training. But it's not like they stole a fukkin candy bar. That was most definitely some evil shit

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

I think I like this guy, we see eye to eye.. Good vid post Dwight.. Dude is spot on....
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Can you imagine the smell of the room with all 4 of these nappy animals in it together?

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Obama just said, "For the most part race relations have gotten better under my presidency"http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...er-presidency/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    Obama just said, "For the most part race relations have gotten better under my presidency"http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...er-presidency/
    Obama and Hillary are and were living in a fairy tail imaginary world or are just the worst liars to ever be in office.. Birds are chirping and the sun is shinning Obama says as well.. I like his optimistic views but they are all delusional.. The American people got tired of the lies from Hillary and Obama, hense Trump winning the election..

Obama trying to make a hard stance against Russia just now is a total joke, he laid down for 8 years to Russia and just now he's doing this because...... We all know why.. Ego and butthurt....

BLM exploded on facebook with this incident.. Yeah race relations are better then ever... Ok Obama.. Just get out already as we've had enough of you and your delusional comments..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-06-17 at 12:25 AM.

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Obama and Hillary are and were living in a fairy tail imaginary world or are just the worst liars to ever be in office.. Birds are chirping and the sun is shinning Obama says as well.. I like his optimistic views but they are all delusional.. The American people got tired of the lies from Hillary and Obama, hense Trump winning the election..

Obama trying to make a hard stance against Russia just now is a total joke, he laid down for 8 years to Russia and just now he's doing this because...... We all know why.. Ego and butthurt....

BLM exploded on facebook with this incident.. Yeah race relations are better then ever... Ok Obama.. Just get out already as we've had enough of you and your delusional comments..
    He wants to go to war with Russia so bad so he can stay in power, but Putins chess move of not acting when Obama put sanctions on Russia and Julian Assange saying Russia had nothing to do with the hacks is making it nearly impossible for the narrative to gain traction. I'm sure the elite and Obama are still scheming on a plan to stay in power.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

In the meantime, this guy gets a slap on the wrist for assaulting another mentally challenged kid.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard

Some sick penetrates out there.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

This isn't really all that surprising. This is what animals do. You're not dealing with normal humans here.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Codone69
    Codone69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Can you imagine the smell of the room with all 4 of these nappy animals in it together?
    I can tell you its ode de Right Guard.

First 1234 Last