packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    They always seem to trick you people into turning your anger towards blacks one way or another. The emasculating will continue until you get a clue.
    I don't blame black people for this crap at all,this is on the Media and government.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 01-15-17 at 09:12 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Agreed Packerd possibly even the "actors" we're paid by Soros. But let's face it mtv is a joke and has been for over 20 years when they stopped playing vids and being about music or so called "music" and went to a reality drama tv show format they tested the waters with by making "Real world". Sadly it was the show that kicked off the whole scripted fake reality tv millions enjoy today. (Myself NOT included proudly).

packerd_00

Yep MTV use to be about Music videos and cartoons like Beavis and Butthead,shame whats happended.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Agreed Packerd possibly even the "actors" we're paid by Soros. But let's face it mtv is a joke and has been for over 20 years when they stopped playing vids and being about music or so called "music" and went to a reality drama tv show format they tested the waters with by making "Real world". Sadly it was the show that kicked off the whole scripted fake reality tv millions enjoy today. (Myself NOT included proudly).
    Yes. Its called television programming for a reason, its used for culture shaping, which is why intel has always been hand and hand with Hollywood and the media.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah agreed Toler television is all about mind control in some degree. Mtv just used to be so easier and seem like more of escape you could enjoy when it concentrated on music vids with less bs polical/social agenda attached. And yes I fully realize some of the music biz (mostly pop crap) is fully engaged in subliminal mind control as well.

Zappa realized it way back when check out I'm the slime for ex great tune! He also knew how to differentiate and seperate/piece together all the facts , lies, fantasy being fed to him by a legion of liars in corporate media. And in doing so at least get near the truth long before underground news or heroes like Bill Cooper and other major whistle blowers/truth seekers had outlets to be heard and speak truth.

packerd_00

What happended to Much Music,I use to love that station.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

All these shitty lib stations like MTV and ESPN will soon be obsolete once everyone switches to a la carte programming

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

^ that's what toler doesn't get

The gov't loves large power and control but isn't conspiratorial about it, they just do what they have to do to retain or improve on their power and control ... whereas Hollywood is made up of Marxists, but most are useful idiots of the larger media types, who are just rebellious power brokers

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    And this is another prime example I'm so happy to not have kids in this era Between today's gov involvement in raising a kid, social media, and dehumanization with science and technology in general it's a no win proposition honestly. Be a "great parent" all you want but odds are stacked so heavily against you it's not funny. Aside from the aforementioned mess of problems we live in a era of high divorce rate, and just plain idiots having kids with zero structure in their own lives let alone enough to justify multiplying.
    In a sense you are surrendering to their game of control, then, which is outbreed you with welfare controlled types. The single biggest threat to globalism and cultural marxism are traditional, religious, disciplined families who know what works to create healthy human beings. The european peoples are the last vestige of this possibility, and most of them have allowed the infiltration of their country and heritage by submitting to the false promise of economic security and "social" welfare. In general, America has been the last stand for some time now, and look at the demographics. The problem for the globalists is, the people are armed, most people in most states still know better, and the military is not progressive in its makeup, only whenever a swishy president comes along does he appoint progressive idiots to the top posts.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    ^ that's what toler doesn't get

The gov't loves large power and control but isn't conspiratorial about it, they just do what they have to do to retain or improve on their power and control ... whereas Hollywood is made up of Marxists, but most are useful idiots of the larger media types, who are just rebellious power brokers
    Ur our of your league here, stick to your bottom feeding fade.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

No, I'll put up my IQ and credentials in and outside of academia against anyone on this entire board

You're not even close, the probability would be phenomenal

And by tailing lang you also show you haven't even common sense. Talk about bottom feeding catfish

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Yes.Its called television programming for a reason, its used for culture shaping, which is why intel has always been hand and hand with Hollywood and the media.
    exactly why we are getting more idiots like you. Find a mirror and think about that one little guy. I know you're too old to change now but you are the problem. Your lack of effort intellectually.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I actually don't know toler's takes on anything but being an idiot Brandon Lang supporter or anti-fade.

He's the typical non-bettor type though, just saying "No" to everything or "that won't happen" instead of making a pick, taking a stand. That's what children do. Time to live life toler, not blaming others and say no, taking the pssy and easy way out

Your reward though, unfortunately you don't realize this, is that you never have an appreciation for being a winner, you just wallow in small pessimistic wins of telling everyone else that the world isn't going their way. Then think you are sharp or something. How pathetic.

jtoler

I actually don't know toler's takes on anything but being an idiot Brandon Lang supporter or anti-fade.

He's the typical non-bettor type though, just saying "No" to everything or "that won't happen" instead of making a pick, taking a stand. That's what children do. Time to live life toler, not blaming others and say no, taking the pssy and easy way out

Your reward though, unfortunately you don't realize this, is that you never have an appreciation for being a winner, you just wallow in small pessimistic wins of telling everyone else that the world isn't going their way. Then think you are sharp or something. How pathetic.
    You sound like youre coming off a bender, none of that makes any sense. What is your beef with me.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

You are an antagonist that doesn't take positions or make sense.

So, I'll give you a chance. Take a position on a game, make a pick, or make a post that has interesting things in it that detail your thought process.

I've never seen one of those from you on a post, ever. Not a single one.

jtoler

You are an antagonist that doesn't take positions or make sense.

So, I'll give you a chance. Take a position on a game, make a pick, or make a post that has interesting things in it that detail your thought process.

I've never seen one of those from you on a post, ever. Not a single one.
    Are you serious? You wait for picks to be posted then you thoughtlessly fade the picks. Unreal.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

hmm I wonder who is right here

stackingreen or a confirmed idiot in jtoler?

hmmmm tough call

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Do a little diligence toler, I make picks all the time and have plenty of historical plays I made public.

Make a fukkn pick dude this is getting old

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

This **** is getting ridiculous. I'm a die hard liberal but come the penetrate on. You wonder why Trump won the election. You vilify the biggest demographic population wise (I think I'm right here) and expect to win a national election?

First 12