PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    isn't Pittsburgh player a retired weed smoking truck driver???
    I would hate to see his life without this privilege he speaks of
    Fukk off. Born in the USA and do not work for anyone but me.

We call that "winning".

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I mean lets be real----Everyone AKA people in control-The Pharma Co's ect.....They put pain pills EVERYWHERE....pop up doctors....addict everyone ( like the obviously knew would happen)....then slowly pull the plug......pushing those addicted user's to Heroin ect.....which in turns FILLS the prisons....increases crime ect....its like clockwork and its disgusting.....they know what they are doing
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep black tar heroin and meth are the 2 most life destroying drugs in America today. Crack is bad as well... Cocaine and meth you can over come and survive from a little easier then the heroin. Meth and Crack rot your teeth out too..

Trump wants to fight drug trafficing and I think that's a great idea.. Hard drugs lead to death and crime, absolutely ruins young lives... Can also take decades off your life in a blink of eye once hooked and then by the time you go clean.. Your left wondering what happen and how would my life be different if I never touched it... It controls your mind and it's all you think about is your next high and you'll do anything to get it. Turn to crime, prostitution in a hurry because you can't hold a job when hooked and make money.....

I also know people that have been on them all and either went clean or died, never good.... A plague for sure in America.. Especially the Heroin drug..

I'm in favor of locking up the users, the jail time will keep them clean.. Court order rehab while jailed is a good idea as well.. Don't make it a felony though.. Hard to get a job after going clean with a felony drug charge on your criminal record..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

JIBBBY--who cares about a USER....go sit in your home and shoot up all day right?-( a rich user does not bother a soul-he wants to OD-go right ahead IMO)......just make the penalty for the associated crimes harsher IMO.....theft ect......
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep black tar heroin and meth are the 2 most life destroying drugs in America today. Crack is bad as well... Cocaine and meth you can over come and survive from a little easier then the heroin. Meth and Crack rot your teeth out too..

Trump wants to fight drug trafficing and I think that's a great idea.. Hard drugs lead to death and crime, absolutely ruins young lives... Can also take decades off your life in a blink of eye once hooked and then by the time you go clean.. Your left wondering what happen and how would my life be different if I never touched it... It controls your mind and it's all you think about is your next high and you'll do anything to get it. Turn to crime, prostitution in a hurry because you can't hold a job when hooked and make money.....

I also know people that have been on them all and either went clean or died, never good.... A plague for sure in America.. Especially the Heroin drug..

I'm in favor of locking up the users, the jail time will keep them clean.. Court order rehab while jailed is a good idea as well.. Don't make it a felony though.. Hard to get a job after going clean with a felony drug charge on your criminal record..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Good stuff in here guys nice to see some others perspective. Obviously "divide and conquer" strategy mentioned is in play by the elites. It's most basic simple psychology like most their strategies but always worked for them. Nice to see at least some get it though and don't support Rosie's moronic plan lol.

How bout Trump though calling CNN fake media!! Kudos to him that was huge showing he didn't take the gloves off getting closer to inauguration. He straight off went after the biggest bully on the schoolyard and knocked him out. Knowing most corporate "news" are corrupt and fake but his strategy was smart and the punks took notice. Keep it up DT still a very LONG path and possibly insurmountable to bring Merica back to respectability but at least he's trying against all odds! Just remember this isn't a race war and never was it's always been about economics regardless of skin tone.

First 12