stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

How to seduce a woman

Go slow. Seduction is all about timing. Part of what makes a person want another person is the anticipation. When you meet a woman you're interested in, proceed slowly. Wait a bit to approach her and start off by listening more than you talk. Do not reveal your intention right away as this might be off-putting. Move slowly, at least at first

Dress up. If you want a woman to notice you, you'll have to dress your best. Work on dressing up if you expect to see someone you're attracted to at a bar, party, or other event.
    • Choose nice, flattering clothing. If you're worried your current wardrobe is too drab, go to a department store. You can ask a sales consultant to help you choose an outfit that's flattering for your body.
    • Remember, it's sexy to be yourself. Strive to look your best on your own terms. That is, do not shave if you enjoy having a beard or dress in a suit where you're more of a button down guy. You won't feel comfortable if you're not behaving like yourself. This is something your date can easily sense and confidence is key to seduction.[2]
    • Take a shower before you go out and consider using a bit of cologne. Too much could be overpowering, but a dab of a classy scent can help.

Listen to her. When you approach a woman, try to listen. People tend to be attracted to those who seem interested in them. Rather than boasting about your own accomplishment and telling all your own stories, try listening instead.
    • Try to ask more questions than you answer. Simple ice breaking questions are nice. Try things like "What do you do for living?" and "Where did you grow up?"[3]
    • Always convey that you're listening. Smile, nod, and occasionally offer commentary like "Uh-huh" or "Yeah." Ask follow up questions as well. Ask for clarification or further details on stories and personal information.
    • Sexual attraction is tied to personality. Getting to know a person well can actually enhance your sexual feelings for that person. If you do end up successfully seducing a woman, you might enjoy the sexual encounter more if you know the person well.[4]

Be confident. Confidence is something most people are attracted to. Being comfortable with yourself will draw other people to you. Try to proceed with confidence while you interact with the women you' desire.

• Remember, there's a fine line between confidence and egomania. Dominating the conversation to brag is off-putting. However, it's fine to take pride in what you do for a living, where you're from, and other details about yourself she might ask for.[5]
    • Make her laugh. Many people are attracted to people with a healthy sense of humor. Try to crack an appropriate joke during your encounter to see if you can impress her with your comedic side.[6]

Use body language to flirt. Direct and confident body language can signal your interest. Try using cues to show a woman you're attracted to her and interested in getting physical.

• Stand up straight. Keep your head up and with your shoulders pulled back. Do not fold your arms or hold a drink across your chest. Signal in every way you're feeling confident.[7]
    • Find ways to break the touch barrier flirtatiously. Take a woman's hand to lead her around a bar or wherever you meet her. Guide her by placing your hand on the small of her back. Try and slowly get a woman more comfortable with your touch.[8]

Try an appropriate pick-up line. Pick-up lines have a bad rap. However, if you choose a pick-up line that's not overused or sleazy, it can actually highlight your charm and get a woman interested.

• Research on pick-up lines shows that this is a situation where highlighting your good qualities--that is, bragging a little--can help. Women respond less favorably to pick-up lines that are empty compliments or sexual in nature. They tend to be more interested in pick-up lines that allow them to learn something about a stranger that helps them stand out amongst other potential matches.[9] For example, if you're a nurse, you could try something like, "Wow, this party is pretty lifeless, huh? As a nurse I think I'm pronouncing this DOA." Or, if you're a firefighter, you could try something like, "Is it just me or is it hot in here? As a firefighter I think you might be the source of the fire here."
    • If you want to choose a pick-up line, think of something clever that highlights an aspect of your own personality or life. Work in your occupation, if it's interesting, or some of your hobbies or positive qualities. Do not leave it at a pick-up line, however. Research Use smell to your advantage. When you invite a woman over, a pleasant aroma is key to successful seduction. Try opening the windows for a few hours before she comes, letting any bad smells out. Light some incense. Choose a smell that's pleasant without being overpowering, like a light vanilla scent or something like sandalwood. Try to do a little research into what she likes beforehand. Try to work questions about smell into a conversation. Ask her about types of perfumes she likes or body washes to get a sense of the kind of smells she prefers.[11]indicates pick-up lines work best when they're followed by conversation.[10]

Try music. A little music can help get her in the mood. Remember, keep the focus on her and not you. Choose a type of music she'd like but also songs that are slow, soothing, and sensual.

• Ask her about her musical tastes beforehand. Try putting on a band she likes, but choose songs that are slower. Quicker pop tunes are more likely to put someone in a dancing mood than a sexual mood.[12]
    • Classic choices, like Barry White, run the risk of coming off as cheesy. Stick to somewhat non-traditional choices so your date won't end up rolling her eyes.

Decorate. Ambiance is important when it comes to seduction. Try to set the mood with a little decoration.
    • Candles and mood lighting can go a long way. If you're sleeping with someone for the first time, she might be a little insecure. Dimming the lights and using candles can help her feel more comfortable getting undressed. Candles are also viewed as romantic and exciting by many.[14]
    • Try to clean up a bit before she comes over. A nice, clean house can make you come off as put together and responsible, which can be a turn on for many.

Initiate touch. Initiate touch. When starting to initiate things, move slowly. Initiate touch by sitting close, placing your hand on her knee or shoulder. Seduction, once again, is all about pacing. Going too fast can be a turn off.
    • The first kiss should be gentle, more than a peck but not full on making out. Leave her wanting more. Try to figure out her kissing style as well. How did she kiss back? That gives you a clue as to what she might enjoy.[15]
    • If you're trying to seduce someone you've been with a long time, try to initiate things in unexpected places. People fall into routines in longterm relationships, which can get boring. Try making out, say, in the kitchen or hopping in the shower with your wife or girlfriend.[16]

Focus on her erogenous zones. Erogenous zones are parts of the body that stimulate sexual desire when touched, kissed, licked, or otherwise caressed. Not everyone's erogenous zones are the same, but certain areas of the body tend to be sensitive for many women.

• The neck and ears have many nerve endings and are generally not touched during the day. They might respond well to kissing, sucking, licking, and gentle biting.
    • The head and feet are major erogenous zones for many. A gentle scalp or foot massage might help get things moving.
    • When kissing, focus on the lips. Try licking, biting, and sucking on the lips.
    • The abdomen, lower back, and inner thighs are also sensitive to the touch. Many women derive sexual pleasure from being touched here.[17]

Move forward slowly. Seduction is all about maintaining momentum. Moving too fast can make a person uncomfortable or turned off. As you proceed, do so slowly. Pay attention to what a woman wants and what pleases her. Try to be in tune with her needs so the experience is mutually pleasurable experience. Occasionally stop and ask if something feels good and pay close attention to how she responds.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good stuff. I got halfway through, and realized that I could do well with my friends girls. I listen, and make them laugh more than the fools. I would never do it, but I know I could. Sadly, I don't do as well with single women when the pressure is on.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I find $100 helps. $200 if she's super hot.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    I find $100 helps. $200 if she's super hot.
    That's why I gamble. Pay for it, and no dealing with the nonsense after.

beavis13

It's better that way. Once it's over she (or you) leave.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Step 1

Go out drinking together. Get her drunk.

Step 2

Just whip it out in the car.

It's that simple.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Step 1

Step 2

It's that simple.
    Step 3

Wake her up

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Step 1

Step 2

It's that simple.
    I had a roommate who swore that all he had to do at a party was go piss with the door open. He claimed that a girl would walk by, see the door open, look and then come in.

Glad I only lived with him for a very short period of time, got annoying anytime a female would be over he'd piss with the door open.

stevek173

Step 1

Step 2

It's that simple.
    This too.

I HAVE TO listen more. I get into musician /sales mode and babble way too much.

Will be doing this asap.

We'll get there boys.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

tell em you know me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Got halfway through the instruction manual, became aroused, choked my chicken, then fell asleep. What happens at the end.....?

RetiredinPunta
    RetiredinPunta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Simply. No need for alcohol.

Be a good/interesting talker/conversationist, have a sense of humor and learn to listen. Simple as that. You could be broke with no money and can still get laid with the best looking girls.

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

How to kiss proper... Game of Thrones style

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Step 1

Step 2

It's that simple.
    Yep that pretty much works for me. Stevek tries too hard.

beavis13

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    Yep that pretty much works for me. Stevek tries too hard.
    Exactly. Not all of us are looking for keepers.

badboybrown
    badboybrown's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 905

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    I had a roommate who swore that all he had to do at a party was go piss with the door open. He claimed that a girl would walk by, see the door open, look and then come in.

Glad I only lived with him for a very short period of time, got annoying anytime a female would be over he'd piss with the door open.
    There is something to this...

Was at a party when I was 18.... this girl is playing a card game... and she goes I have to use the bathroom.... someone play my hand when I'm gone.

Girl notices me talking to others about 5 feet from her... I noticed her walk in the bathroom.... but she leaves the door wide open. Girl is the hottest one at the party. She's got the country look going on.... overalls... very short shirt so she's showing some skin on the sides... awesome tan. Smoking hot.

I walk pass the bathroom... of course I'm going to look. She leaves the door wide open.... having no care in the world... starts undoing her overalls. She notices me there... she says... could you help me? I'm like what do you need me to do?? Not even seconds later... her friend must of noticed me enter the bathroom... she breaks everything up... starts saying... "honey you're drunk... you don't know what you're doing." And I'm the bad guy here?

So, I do agree.... leaving the bathroom door wide open is a signal.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

There is something to this...

Was at a party when I was 18.... this girl is playing a card game... and she goes I have to use the bathroom.... someone play my hand when I'm gone.

Girl notices me talking to others about 5 feet from her... I noticed her walk in the bathroom.... but she leaves the door wide open. Girl is the hottest one at the party. She's got the country look going on.... overalls... very short shirt so she's showing some skin on the sides... awesome tan. Smoking hot.

I walk pass the bathroom... of course I'm going to look. She leaves the door wide open.... having no care in the world... starts undoing her overalls. She notices me there... she says... could you help me? I'm like what do you need me to do?? Not even seconds later... her friend must of noticed me enter the bathroom... she breaks everything up... starts saying... "honey you're drunk... you don't know what you're doing." And I'm the bad guy here?

So, I do agree.... leaving the bathroom door wide open is a signal.
    It never worked for him, but I believe the dude may have brushed his teeth once in the 3 months I lived with him so there's that. It got to the point where he'd try to tell me I couldn't talk to a girl as soon as she walked in because he knew what would happen. I didn't listen to that bullshit tho.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Losing proposition. They are way way too emotional....better off being single. You control your destiny more.

stevek173

They could end up chasing me in hopes of seducing me. This might not happen until actual gigs start, though I do say that jamming one's finger up my ass and another one threatening to mug me was foreplay even though I was too drunk to realize it. Everyone knows I'm saving my true seed for Shari and when they find out I am saving myself for her I will be like the finest piece of chocolate they have ever seen dangling from a string, they just keep jumping but they just can't quite reach. Maybe if they jump higher/climb on top of each other? Only one way to find out.

I don't know man. Life is strange.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-02-16 at 06:05 AM.

Auto Donk

I know what you're thinking, Steve..... with this fine chocolate thing.....

and, I've seen your videos.....

just so you'll know, it's "BELGIUM Chocolate", not "Belching Chocolate"......

AD

"Is it just so, so good I shouldn't have to f**k for free"

ps.... at the risk of offending Chi Archie yet again, my similar "bathroom story" wound up with her skin tight designer jeans in the toilet.... she had to wear the long wide black and white stripe top that was long enough to cover her ass as a mini-skirt for the rest of the party.....

and it wasn't an open door gimmic, it was me standing outside the door admiring the "panty collection" the guys at the apartment had stapled to the wall (I was at SWT for another girl that weekend, waiting for her late ass at a bar when two other random chicks invited me to this "house party" at a nearby apt), and this third chick in the b/w top sees me admiring the collection, and comes up and says to me "mine are better"..... I say, "really? nice", as she grabs me by the arm and pulls me into the bathroom right next to the panty collection on the wall.....

3-1LeadBlown
    3-1LeadBlown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I told every woman I seen last night that I know Auto Donk and now my dick is raw red.

Auto Donk

that's the way it goes.....

sometimes I even act like I'm not me, and just tell babes that I know me, and I get even more pussy than if I was me.....

AD

"Is it just so, so good I shouldn't have to f**k for free"

3-1LeadBlown
    3-1LeadBlown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well to be honest Donk I told them I lived with you to get them back to the love shack made sure I got them really Drunk and then said you where out when I got home.
    It works 60% of the time everytime.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Got halfway through the instruction manual, became aroused, choked my chicken, then fell asleep. What happens at the end.....?
    standard shit up until something about anal play, ass-eating, fingering, fisting, fukking

a couple of paragraphs to help the dead-beats find the g-spot

stevek173

Excellent work, fellas.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

stevek173

Shrute

Donker - the more of your true stories man, the better.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The more you post Steve, the less I like you.

I hope this changes,because I don't like not liking you.

stevek173

Kraken, I devalued anything you post long ago so it's of no consequence to me whatsoever. It doesn't do anything for me but I get that it does for some, just not my cup of tea and so I don't care.

If you don't like anything in life, don't look at it. That's easy.

But you already knew that.

So, why don't you click elsewhere from here on out and keep negative garbage and dumb threats out of my threads unless you want to actually have a beer, then feel free to post in them after the beer. E tough guy shit is for the stupid who can't back it up in person.

Thanks.

Anyway, back to fun. Let's keep the girl stories going fellas. I had a most excellent blonde pick me up at the end of a long music festival earlier this year. She has a great job and at that time I was recovering from being sick and getting ready to head back to a job that an ex of hers also did, and he was shitty at it. Chick was hilarious but very premeditated, she waited until the last song by the last band to pick me up. I was fukkin ripped. she had been jogging stoned off her ass with her crazy little dogs who run with her. We made out in alley ways everywhere, she had such a great ass. She tried to get me to get her in this posh hotel and I was like no, I'm not spending that kind of bank if you don't like my real job and it's a one night fling. I get why the job didn't work fer her though - if you're not good at that job it's rough. Her ex wasn't and I am. She also had kids that sounded like are cool but it sounds like she had problem exes too which I also don't do anymore so I'm glad it ended there. Great time though, and great titties for sure. I got lost for hours trying to find my way back from her place, the whole thing was hilarious. That was a cool summer day and I met a ton of very cool people. I can't wait for that Festival in 2017.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-02-16 at 08:17 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I know what you're thinking, Steve..... with this fine chocolate thing.....

and, I've seen your videos.....

just so you'll know, it's "BELGIUM Chocolate", not "Belching Chocolate"......

Donk...

It's Belgian chocolate, man.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Kraken, I devalued anything you post long ago so it's of no consequence to me whatsoever. It doesn't do anything for me but I get that it does for some, just not my cup of tea and so I don't care.

If you don't like anything in life, don't look at it. That's easy.

But you already knew that.

So, why don't you click elsewhere from here on out and keep negative garbage and dumb threats out of my threads unless you want to actually have a beer, then feel free to post in them after the beer. E tough guy shit is for the stupid who can't back it up in person.

Thanks.

Anyway, back to fun. Let's keep the girl stories going fellas. I had a most excellent blonde pick me up at the end of a long music festival earlier this year. She has a great job and at that time I was recovering from being sick and getting ready to head back to a job that an ex of hers also did, and he was shitty at it. Chick was hilarious but very premeditated, she waited until the last song by the last band to pick me up. I was fukkin ripped. she had been jogging stoned off her ass with her crazy little dogs who run with her. We made out in alley ways everywhere, she had such a great ass. She tried to get me to get her in this posh hotel and I was like no, I'm not spending that kind of bank if you don't like my real job and it's a one night fling. I get why the job didn't work fer her though - if you're not good at that job it's rough. Her ex wasn't and I am. She also had kids that sounded like are cool but it sounds like she had problem exes too which I also don't do anymore so I'm glad it ended there. Great time though, and great titties for sure. I got lost for hours trying to find my way back from her place, the whole thing was hilarious. That was a cool summer day and I met a ton of very cool people. I can't wait for that Festival in 2017.
    I haven't threatened you at all. Just said that I would like to punch you in the face and the more you post the less I like you. Thats not etough guy talk, because I really would fukk you up

stevek173

K meet up then or keep your dumb act out of my threads. No one cares what you think in them, we're having fun and it doesn't involve you.

So post where people enjoy your company, if that makes sense. Cause it ain't here.

The Kraken

You don't get to decide who posts in your thread.

But you can decide which posts you respond to

Comprende, fukko?

Dont forget, one of us is a stiff, the other isn't

So before you talk about acts, lets not forget how you stiffed IaG.

1234 Last