recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

In a nutshell, what is "Pizza gate"

Had someone telling me to look into yesterday and i looked, but didn't see anything that was quick to the point. Something about satanic rituals or something?

Thanks

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Something to do with Nixons favorite food

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

It started with podesta emails ... as a few dug, it got weird ... there is no denying this, it grew a following (searching the evidence on reddit with 20k following) then reddit shut it down saying people's personal info was being shared and they didn't want " a witch hunt " on their site...

at minmum some shady folks involved in some shady " pizza & pasta " talk (known as pedo code says fbi) ... but mainstream is calling it all " fake news " ... per usual.

no kidnapped kids found at their houses or anything but a lot of weird emails and instagram pics with comments ... something ain't right...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1, and Lookingtostart

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    It started with podesta emails ... as a few dug, it got weird ... there is no denying this, it grew a following (searching the evidence on reddit with 20k following) then reddit shut it down saying people's personal info was being shared and they didn't want " a witch hunt " on their site...

at minmum some shady folks involved in some shady " pizza & pasta " talk (known as pedo code says fbi) ... but mainstream is calling it all " fake news " ... per usual.

no kidnapped kids found at their houses or anything but a lot of weird emails and instagram pics with comments ... something ain't right...
    I just took the time to look into "Pizzagate" what an eye-opener. Truly is unreal and I've seen just about all to be seen when it comes to disgusting.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Typical fake new story put out by the alt-right

Been going on for years now against Pres. elect Clinton

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

How is it fake? The emails are definitely from the folks implied. In-fact the alleged aren't even denying they emailed the emails. Let me guess, you were told it was fake and now like the robot you are you parrot what you were told. Liberals are such non-thinkers, just human drones.
    Enough evidence exist for an official investigation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Unreal Recon

You believe everything on the internet pal?

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

President elect clinton = fake news
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    How is it fake? The emails are definitely from the folks implied. In-fact the alleged aren't even denying they emailed the emails. Let me guess, you were told it was fake and now like the robot you are you parrot what you were told. Liberals are such non-thinkers, just human drones.
    Enough evidence exist for an official investigation.
    Fake like having to read " hillarys up 12 points today " literally everyday?

This stuff is in the podesta emails, young children being brought to " entertain " ... " 40k in hotdogs brought from Chicago " ... all kinds of pizza, hotdog, and pasta references, and the connections with known convicted pedophiles..and other connections to disturbing artist and so fourth ...

Then to think, what do some young boys like to do .... play ping pong, pedos obviously know this and can play on it (enters comet ping pong) and all the connections there. All these businesses seem related and all have pedo symbols applied to their business. Podesta has friendship with the owner of comet pizza, and this stuff isn't to far fetched after wiener was publicized for sexting with a minor... all of these people are influential in the dnc...

then for the media machine to call all this (and much more) fake news ...lol, stuffs straight from the horses (podesta) mouth ...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

it will lead to podesta and his brother doing time.....

comet ping pong pizza.... an aggressively gay pizza place in D.C. that has a gay-ass owner who used to, at least, take pride in molesting young boys, and podesta and his bro were part of the ring..... wikileaks revealed this....

some guy with the last name "seamen" (how ironic) is totally blowing the lid off this pathetic place/child sex ring.....

Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

funny, all of the sudden national news papers with connetions to the clintons and the owner of ping pong pizza's gay owner's ex-boyfreind, who is a very connected dem and hiLIARy operative, are putting out stories defending this little shithole gay-owned pizza place in D.C.

ask yourself why?

why? because the gay ex lover/boyfriend of the owner has such power and knows this ring is about to be exposed and people arrested.....

here's a little snippet on the background of the gays running this shit and the "cover up" news stories claiming the place is the victim of fake news, which it isn't.... all this shit came from legitimate podesta emails:

Comet Pizza is a pizza place owned by James Alefantis, who is the former gay boyfriend of David Brock, the CEO of Correct The Record. It has been the venue for dozens of events for the Hillary campaign staff. John Podesta has had campaign fundraisers there for both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. John's brother and business partner Tony Podesta has his birthday party there every year. [https://i.sli.**/1MqPHA.png]It's also a dive that according to reviews and photos has hidden bathroom doors and creepy murals. The bathrooms in particular have murals exclusively of nude women, as well as a great deal of graffiti relating to sex. Reviews of the restaurant are bizarrely polarized. Websites describing it positively note that there are regularly "unsupervised children running around". Their menu include a pedophilic symbol, as do the signs and decorations of other neighboring businesses.The music acts and the posters promoting same acts are bizarre in their presentation, content, and lyrical focus, but are still promoted as being "for all ages". The overtly sexual content would suggest otherwise.The same has taken place in reference to videos recorded inside Comet Ping Pong by people that frequent their establishment as well as video referencing Comet Ping Pong positively from the exterior.While initially not the central focus of the investigation at the onset, Comet Ping Pong is a much more overt and much more disturbing hub of coincidences. Everyone associated with the business is making semi-overt, semi-tongue-in-cheek, and semi-sarcastic inferences towards sex with minors. The artists that work for and with the business also generate nothing but cultish imagery of disembodiment, blood, beheadings, sex, and of course pizza.

now, here's Mr. Semen talking about his investigation, with an update:

for chrissakes, even Kanye got on this topic, and was rapidly darted, sedated, and put into handcuffs and hauled away....

this shit is about to get way off the chain!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

Auto Donk

and this is not phony, this is "art" that the gay owner of comet ping pong pizza, a place where obama has been photographed, has on the f'n wall of the establishment:

arrest these pricks already, please....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

dude, keep stickin' your head in a hole in the ground if you think this shit is "fake news"...... most of the people outraged by this shit, are hardly alt right.....

my beautiful wife, for example, is not alt-right and had never heard of "alt right" until bannon was named chief whitehouse strategist.....

this is very real, and very disturbing.....

Auto Donk

i gaurantee snowy could blow the lid off this thing in about 25 minutes time.....

Auto Donk

this fake news? no... this is a f'n proud pedophile thinkin' he's being coy......

this smile will fade in the coming months:

Auto Donk

this shit is going to come to a head as well, as these dopy posesta brothers were in this little girl's country at the time she was "rented out" and wound up missing.......

i don't have the time this morning to lead you down the path of this story, but do a little research on it and you'll see this is not a series of "coincidences", but rather enough billowing smoke to indicate a ton of fire beaneath.....

pathetic, and these guys need to be arrested ASAP:

recon1
    Yep

Auto is in full effect with his knowledge of this disturbing ground shattering sick event. It took me two hours to get the low-down on this and Auto got a lot of good intel in just this thread. I think everybody should know about this vial criminal ring.
    I'd like to know how does a pizza shop owner get to become the 49th most powerful person in Washington DC according to GQ magazine?
    Now, I'm finding out that creeps worldwide have hijacked terms regarding pizza, Chicken wings and Hot dogs to actually mean certain things regarding sex with children. This is from the FBI who cracked this code years ago.
    Question should be will the FBI actually prosecute or are they compromised? Ever wonder what happens to the little kid who goes missing and the family is cleared of any wrong doing, but the kid(s) are never found again? I'll bet that kid became a victim of a snuff film. My blood is boiling as i type this and how any common sense person could look into this and deny it is beyond me. What we are experiencing is no longer "Politics", but a battle against Good Vs. Evil. Reminds me of a recent "where are they now" video i recently watched and they spoke about Macaulay Culkin the kid who played in movie Home alone, He named his Rock band "Pizza Underground"..........Coincidence?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Same old Washington different decade. These sick fukking sad excuses for humans been at this for a long while. Throughout history men in power have "extraordinary" sex perversions to say the least. Not 1st time it's happened in Merica during recent times either.

Look up Boystown case outta Lincoln Nebraska in 1980's which also has ties to our gov. Just Google Larry King boystown and you should find plenty. CIA also has a child ring kidnapping network called "The Finders" based outta DC which searches for prey to entertain these sick bast@rds. Check those out! Of course there is PLENTY of evidence to substantiate these things but nothing ever gets done about it. Powers that be have too much sway.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

pizza gate is fake
    but the concerns are real...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

As for people like Kraken it's sad. That is the type so bought into defending our flag, gov "sponsors" aka politicians etc who enable this stuff. I'm sure most do it outta denial and just wanna believe we're all tip top and as advertised in Merica like the system wants you to believe.

Fact is this place is VERY fukked up and full of corruption and lies. People always say "well why doesn't anyone ever come forward and say something"? Lol they DO!!!! They are called whistleblowers and people who have finally seen the light. In past couple decades especially lately there are a whole lot of ex CIA, DEA, FBI, Secret service etc coming forward. Unfortunately most their stories get swept under a rug , their lives destroyed (sometimes even ended), and people call them "conspiracy theorists wackos" or whatever just like the man wants.

Smh the message is there, the evidence to back it up is there some people just want to swat it away and live in denial. Nothing to see here folks ...Just calmly move along and get back to your tv and fb gossip. Sigh:/

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    pizza gate is fake
    snowy, snowy, snowy.... say it aint so....

this email ain't no fake, and if you did even a little research, you'll see exactly what the concern here is.... no one gives two shits about a stupid ass handkerchief left at a f'n party.... unless it's not really a handkerchief and relates to a MAP... minor attracted person..... pizza-related map on a handkerchief.... yah, OK!!!!

coming from the guy who's convinced the wtc attack involved no planes, I'm shocked you'd turn a blind eye to the mountain of evidence that's coming out, piece by piece, as people research these f'n creeps....

this is real:

To: john.podesta@gmail.com

CC: eryn.sepp@gmail.com

Date: 2014-09-02 17:54

Subject: Did you leave a handkerchiefHi

John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.
    Susaner

Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 10:04 AM

To: Sandler, SusanCc: Sandler, Herbert

Subject: You left something at the Field house

Susan & HerbI just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island.Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it.

here's the link to the exact wikileak dumped email: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-28-16 at 06:32 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

With all the sex allegations surrounding these Clinton clowns including rape and pedophilia, all the scores of "mysterious deaths" around their circle and everyone just puts their hand in sand Smh. Hell just this month another story popped up with "mysterious death" of Monica Peterson who was investigating Clinton pedophile ring in Haiti.

From everything I've read her family is getting the typical burn treatment with officials giving them cold shoulder and we have no idea type b.s. Where there's smoke there's fire people , and these fukking clowns leave a long trail of it with deaths, sex crimes , drug smuggling, $ laundering, the emails you name it! Make all 5 NY cosa nostra families combined look like the fukkin Partridge family.

Auto Donk

http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/11/...eleine-mccann/

so, tony podesta rents freud's villa in 2007 (nine years ago), and is there with brother john at the time madeleine mccann goes missing in portugal....

police composites match the podesta's to a "t".....

the freud prick, after his death, is confirmed to be a blazin' pedophile (undisputed, learned beyond dispute after his death and his belongings gone through, showing his penchant for little kids and bizarre rituals)

all of this is fact........

you simply cannot make this shit up

arrest this sorry m f asap.....

the scope of this scandal is going to shock and awe......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-28-16 at 07:53 PM.

Auto Donk

john and tony.... they will be coming for you:

http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.c...hers-revealed/

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    john and tony.... they will be coming for you:

http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.c...hers-revealed/
    it's more than just those two that's for sure... podesta is just the idiot who gave his passwords to these emails to someone who was phishing ... ALL of these people should be investigated from new sources, if the fbi has been compromised, so be it... KICK THEM ALL to the curb and in prisons and put some honorable people in these positions to get the job done... this is obviously just a peak at the infestation that has been dwelling in the shadows right before us for some time..

disgusting ... that " art " makes me want to turn someone's face purple for being deceived by the devil and doing this stuff to children.. most likely was done to some of them that do it.

My prayers go out, God eradicate this evil and heal the wounded, may their fall from power be swift and Your glory be magnified ... much needed
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and recon1

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    pizza gate is fake

snowball... you' might have a valid point here, only with set agenda for it to be seen as " fake news " ...

nonetheless this is what was said in the emails, this is what was found in connection, these were the players involved ... from spirit cooking to pizza talk, and NO ONE has come forward to answer for any of it... it's been WEEKS ...

is it against the law to be comfortable around lucferian and witch craft doctrine ...nay

is it against the law to hang out at known pedofiles houses and be comfortable in that crowd...nay

is it a crime to own a business, be gay, be affiliated with the dnc, and posting some disgusting sexual explicit post on a instagram account while entertaining some disturbed art, while claiming a business is " family orientated " ...
    none of these are crimes ... but if this was placed and set for wikileaks to uncover " pizza talk " this is a new low... desperate to shame the public about how " fake news " can spread. ... when they purposely set it there to be spread, is this what they get paid as public servers to do? Unbelievable if that's the case...

but i can agree snowball...even if this was set there, can we deny the long standing dysfunction in Hollywood, gov, " powers that be " that really is ... maybe? Might just be the plan... then they can really get away with ANYTHING, you heard a kid got snatched and such and such was laughing on instagram (paul watson had a report/ or insert a alternative news site breitbart,drudge,zerohedge, on and on) , awe that? That is fake news... never happened ...

truly a deceptive age, i don't put it pass them at all...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I make a thread on Cathy Obrien. You will shit your pants.

I thought it was all bullshit. But I'm reading her book and I saw the physical evidence..
    Our Government and the Roman Catholic Church are some sick ass demented people.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Very interesting, this one...

They aren't after pedos ..they're after free speech, figured this on the first post of someone saying this is " fake news " ... lol

Couldnt put it together because of them using public figures, and " wiki emails " .. was most likely all a smoke screen ... with dnc being nothing more than a accomplice to elite to silence the people ... smh

btw... soros has given money to " comet ping pong " ...

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13941306270

Auto Donk

tell the McCann's it's fake news.... that shit that went down in Portugal in 2007 with Chem Freud is not fake..... it's a pedophilic abduction and possible sacrafice, or at lesat sex games with a seven year old gone horribly wrong......

and.....

black and white checkerboared handkerchief with a pizza related map on it..... John, do you want it back????

think about that one.....

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well all outlets calling this fake news are all bought off b.s. artists funded and ordered by the elites. Is anyone really dumb enough to trust these clowns? I'm sorry people but for any credible "news agency" to so swiftly write this off as fake is highly disturbing. The Clintons are friends with convicted child sex offenders like Epstein and Weiner just to name a couple.

I just don't understand what it takes to convince some people who are so shut off and been under such pro gov/USA hypnosis their whole lives. If it's all "fake news" fukkin prove it!! Plenty of evidence going the other way yet they treat us like kids telling us to move along with no answers. Fukkin who#e sh/t!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    When I make a thread on Cathy Obrien. You will shit your pants.

I thought it was all bullshit. But I'm reading her book and I saw the physical evidence..
    Our Government and the Roman Catholic Church are some sick ass demented people.
    Out of curiousity, is that infamous hiLIARy line to Cathy, after seeing Cathy's mutilated clit, "Oh God, eat me now!!!" going to be included in said thread?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Very interesting, this one...

They aren't after pedos ..they're after free speech, figured this on the first post of someone saying this is " fake news " ... lol

Couldnt put it together because of them using public figures, and " wiki emails " .. was most likely all a smoke screen ... with dnc being nothing more than a accomplice to elite to silence the people ... smh

btw... soros has given money to " comet ping pong " ...

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13941306270
    The person in video said obama is circling the globe "warning" the world of "Fake news" could this be a preemptive cover-up of guilt by obama? what's your take?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Out of curiousity, is that infamous hiLIARy line to Cathy, after seeing Cathy's mutilated clit, "Oh God, eat me now!!!" going to be included in said thread?
    Yes Sir.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    The person in video said obama is circling the globe "warning" the world of "Fake news" could this be a preemptive cover-up of guilt by obama? what's your take?
    i don't know what this is recon... I don't know obamas involvement, there seems to be layers to this. How often will you see something so blatant and out in the open with a damn instagram account to boot. Something stinks here. idk if there are some pedos in the midst of it or what. It's like it's left to the individual to come to a conclusion with insufficient evidence, like it's almost enough but never enough to bury someone in ...and it seems like fishing, that they know the public have predetermined thoughts about them and with this " bait " will be enough for something catastrophic to take place that the public will inflict ... then they can go from there....

would be my bet... they're hot man aaaaahhaha that's for sure, they want to get even with the public, and this fits the puzzle...it's a joy knowing the devils mad..

a change is coming .... buh bye soros

Auto Donk

clearly not a false flag....

andrew breitbart tweeted, the day before his death BACK IN 2011 -- how interesting -- that podesta was a f'n pedophile......

the other emails are years old, as well, and legit.....

a false flag 5 years in the making, set up by posesta, who somehow knew that an organization that had probably had not even been created at the time, would hack his shit years later and spread the info?????

that dumb bitch who said it's a false flag is clueless......

here's the f'n breitbart tweet..... (they killed him the very next day):

https://twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

12 Last