brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    clearly not a false flag....

andrew breitbart tweeted, the day before his death BACK IN 2011 -- how interesting -- that podesta was a f'n pedophile......

the other emails are years old, as well, and legit.....

a false flag 5 years in the making, set up by posesta, who somehow knew that an organization that had probably had not even been created at the time, would hack his shit years later and spread the info?????

that dumb bitch who said it's a false flag is clueless......

here's the f'n breitbart tweet..... (they killed him the very next day):

https://twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    Yea, i think there is some truth here but we can't just accuse. i have heard about this though, & (here enters bannon) who was really good friends with breitbart ...

who knows whats to come ...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

people are accused every day in this country, of a variety of things....

bad judgment, bad behavior, crimes, for example.....

my bold early prediction, based on evidence in existence that has been uncovered, and that yet to be displayed to the public, is that Podesta will see the inside of a jail cell for a good portion of the rest of his life, unless he decides to end it early at his own hands.....

on very good info from an the actual hacker who "back-doored" the Comet Ping Pong Pizza server, he copied some of the most despicable, shocking video from said server, and is now trying to figure out what exactly to do with it, since he broke some laws to get it.....

he is looking for a safe haven and outlet(s) he can trust to release it, all the while trying to protect himself.....

the guy is scared shitless, but has these people by the balls.....

we recommended sending it out wholesale across the board, from the fbi, the whitehouse, major media, to the other end of the spectrum, alex jones, the alt right, etc......

it will be coming out

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

my bold early prediction, based on evidence in existence that has been uncovered, and that yet to be displayed to the public, is that Podesta will see the inside of a jail cell for a good portion of the rest of his life, unless he decides to end it early at his own hands.....

on very good info from an the actual hacker who "back-doored" the Comet Ping Pong Pizza server, he copied some of the most despicable, shocking video from said server, and is now trying to figure out what exactly to do with it, since he broke some laws to get it.....

he is looking for a safe haven and outlet(s) he can trust to release it, all the while trying to protect himself.....

we recommended sending it out wholesale across the board, from the fbi, the whitehouse, major media, to the other end of the spectrum, alex jones, the alt right, etc......

it will be coming out
    A white hat eh? ....

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    i don't know what this is recon... I don't know obamas involvement, there seems to be layers to this. How often will you see something so blatant and out in the open with a damn instagram account to boot. Something stinks here. idk if there are some pedos in the midst of it or what. It's like it's left to the individual to come to a conclusion with insufficient evidence, like it's almost enough but never enough to bury someone in ...and it seems like fishing, that they know the public have predetermined thoughts about them and with this " bait " will be enough for something catastrophic to take place that the public will inflict ... then they can go from there....

would be my bet... they're hot man aaaaahhaha that's for sure, they want to get even with the public, and this fits the puzzle...it's a joy knowing the devils mad..

a change is coming .... buh bye soros
    I checked for verses that relate to hidden evil lies and many verses exist where God promises to bring all this to the light. I like this one.

Matthew 10:26

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

recon1
    Yep

it will be coming out
    Very interesting. You realize the fact you implied in your text that you somehow are in the inside of said info makes you a huge freaking target?
    Anyway to shield this whistleblower legally even though the "Guy" accumulated info illegally? Privilege type scenario?

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

The nsa could go through all of these peoples emails with their x-keyscore programs.

But they would just be exposing their own buddies/elite pedo rings.

The elite will stay protected and nothing will happen. They will not investigate themselves.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Very interesting. You realize the fact you implied in your text that you somehow are in the inside of said info makes you a huge freaking target?
    Anyway to shield this whistleblower legally even though the "Guy" accumulated info illegally? Privilege type scenario?
    i'm ready for them...... 7 mag is loaded by the door b/c it's deer season, and sawed-off over/under go with me every where I go in the car..... 7 mag goes everywhere with me as well, as I never know when I might hit the Waller Huntin' Club on the fly, or see a deer on the side of the road I might need to add to my collection.....

guy who has 2 gigs of info/videos/etc. of their server is a professional hacker.....

as for "shielding" him, no one has paid my retainer on the case, so, in the words of the late Freddie Prinze, "it's not my problem."
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-01-16 at 11:46 AM.

recon1
    Yep

WOW!! Just listen and watch this!

Auto Donk

podesta molesta needs to be arrested and charged....;

not sure why this hasn't happened yet.....

recon1
    Yep

podesta molesta needs to be arrested and charged....;

not sure why this hasn't happened yet.....
    I've heard a mass arrest is brewing.......

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

If Repubs are really against Dems how come they didnt come out against Dems with pizzagate? Its hard trying to persuade people about the political illusion, but with things like this it only takes logic to understand its all a ruse.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    If Repubs are really against Dems how come they didnt come out against Dems with pizzagate? Its hard trying to persuade people about the political illusion, but with things like this it only takes logic to understand its all a ruse.
    Republican establishment is no different than the Democrats.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Republican establishment is no different than the Democrats.
    Exactly.

Auto Donk

had to wait until sessions got control over the doj.....

and thoroughly review the mountain of evidence against both podesta molestas and alefantis.....

they will be arrested
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

jtoler

had to wait until sessions got control over the doj.....

and thoroughly review the mountain of evidence against both podesta molestas and alefantis.....

they will be arrested
    Riiight. You dont even believe that.

Auto Donk

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Pizza Gate was just part of the conspiracy to demonize the Dems
    enough to win the election. As much as I applaud that effort, as
    they are total scumbags, it's bunk.

When Herbert Sandler wrote, p.s. about playing dominos on cheese better than pasta
    it's right in the email, he wrote that because of the cheese box gift. It's a corny joke
    about how he stinks at dominos. Yes, these people really do drink and cook, and play
    dominos and eat cheese pizza. Pizza is a constant in the political world, where fast
    takeout is an everyday thing.
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised at all if some of the Politicians had a pedophile ring going,just like when it was revealed in the Documentary Open Secret that certain Hollywood Elite did and probably still do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-19-17 at 02:53 PM.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Pizza Gate was just part of the conspiracy to demonize the Dems
    enough to win the election. As much as I applaud that effort, as
    they are total scumbags, it's bunk.

When Herbert Sandler wrote, p.s. about playing dominos on cheese better than pasta
    it's right in the email, he wrote that because of the cheese box gift. It's a corny joke
    about how he stinks at dominos. Yes, these people really do drink and cook, and play
    dominos and eat cheese pizza. Pizza is a constant in the political world, where fast
    takeout is an everyday thing.
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

You must also believe in space aliens too?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    if you can't trust a "news" outlet with vultures on it, who can u trust?!?!??

Auto Donk

i could write up a salacious "in-code" post about all that went down in the hotel room with my wife at L'Auberge on Friday night in Lake Charles.....

"extra large globes bouncing"

"moon unit hovering over Transmittal Tower"

"rain storm gushing from the heavens"

I'm trying to find the right coded words for neighbors on both sides of our room beating on the walls trying to tell us to keep it down, as the headboard smashing the wall at 4 o'clock in the morning am was totally unacceptable to them.....

Auto Donk

a good summary of the story that still is simmering, and word is, about to gain even more steam, all about that little ordinary pizza shop 'comet ping pong pizza'....

yeah, this is ordinary pizza advertisement:

probably the best summary of the evidence i have seen is here:

https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

First 12