pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ummm, sorry but this is incorrect. Republicans divided this country like never before over the last 8 years. When Obama was elected, many gop congressmen and women stated they would oppose every single bit of legislation, every bill he tried to pass.

This was while he was president elect

Republicans cant stand blacks and apparently women

go fukk yourselves
    Lol way to try to continue a race war lol this political left garbage is why he won don't u see that?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I guess now you have a new scapegoat. Trump hasn't even taken office and he's already being blamed for everything. Happiest guy on the planet is George Bush, since he's been blamed for everything for the last 15 years.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Both sides divided America.

Obama did more to divide than bring together. And social activists are often extreme and in many cases, ridiculous.

And a good measure of the right circulated misinformation about Obama, calling him muslim, falsely claiming he hated America, etc.

Up until the last 8 years I felt like we had come a long way and were coming together... but not now. We have regressed quite a bit in that regard.
    Yep, even under Bush Jr I don't ever remember the police being targeted and the Black communities rioting and raging like they are now.. I don't remember a BLM movement either.. Police getting targeted and shot just because they are the police..

Obama and the liberal media gave a re-birth to black and white racism here in the States..

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Liberals took Trump literally but not seriously, while conservatives took Trump seriously but not literally during the campaign.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Liberals took Trump literally but not seriously, while conservatives took Trump seriously but not literally during the campaign.
    That is an excellent quote and play on words... I will use that

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    That is an excellent quote and play on words... I will use that
    Bernie said it on Charlie Rose.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Krakalakin you're forgetting about almost 3 million illegals voting in 2016 elections...do you think most of them voted for Trump?
    Don't forget the 60,000 felons that lifelong Clinton pal Mcauliff pardoned in Virginia just in time to register and help to help push her over the edge in that state as well.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave itchypickle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Don't forget the 60,000 felons that lifelong Clinton pal Mcauliff pardoned in Virginia just in time to register and help to help push her over the edge in that state as well.
    It's amazing that was real and nobody gave a shit.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I can't read anymore of this nonsense. Just want to wish you the best, Kraken. I do hope that the screw loose in your noggin magically finds a way to tighten back up.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Both sides divided America.

Obama did more to divide than bring together. And social activists are often extreme and in many cases, ridiculous.

And a good measure of the right circulated misinformation about Obama, calling him muslim, falsely claiming he hated America, etc.

Up until the last 8 years I felt like we had come a long way and were coming together... but not now. We have regressed quite a bit in that regard.
    What did he do to divide America?...Oh yea, he had the audacity to empathize and acknowledge black people.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The main stream media never picked up on this.. I even thought it wasn't real.. It's very disturbing to think about...

Just another show of how corrupt the Democratic/Hillary machine really was.. How shameful..

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/ex...wing-election/

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Ummm, sorry but this is incorrect. Republicans divided this country like never before over the last 8 years. When Obama was elected, many gop congressmen and women stated they would oppose every single bit of legislation, every bill he tried to pass.

This was while he was president elect

Republicans cant stand blacks and apparently women

go fukk yourselves
    These guys are so full of shit.

Imagine if Obama would said McCain wasnt a war hero or talked about grabbing pussy during his campaign. Race would've been over the next day. The right wouldve went absolutely insane.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This is what the plea for unity means

Its time for liberal and progressive Americans to compromise and unite with conservatives as they stand firm in their position of power. They've earned it, I don't disagree witht that

But for a party that likes to ridicule liberals for safe spaces, its a bit ironic that they're too big of pussies to come out and speak their minds.

There will be no more unity from conservatives under Trumps dictatorship than there has been the last 8 years, which is zero. They're imploring me to unite with them.

I dont respect pussies, especially pussies that act tough. Therefore I do not respect conservatives, so I will stand strong where I am and you can get fukked

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    These guys are so full of shit.

Imagine if Obama would said McCain wasnt a war hero or talked about grabbing pussy during his campaign. Race would've been over the next day. The right wouldve went absolutely insane.
    Double standards
    hypocrisy
    Lies
    Fear Mongering
    GOP induced pussification of America

Just a few things that come to mind

Such pussies they gotta have a gun around to feel safe

Bunch of real tough guys they are

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Kraken you are the biggest pussy here

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    YOU REALLY THINK WE've deviated from the norm? A white billionaire is in charge.

You're a hell of a lot closer to BLM protesters than you are the elitists and 1%

DwightShrute

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

And Pigs can fly, Area 51 has Aliens. Fake news at it best.

Trump supporters claiming Hillary is ahead 2 million vote with a ton of illegal votes. 60,000 ex felon all actually participated in the election and they all happen to vote Democrat. Do any of you have any facts, evidence to back any of your claim, off course not. A bunch of hearsay on SBR that is taken literally by uneducated Trump backers. Expected of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from a Trump supporter. Remember it is no surprise Hillary won most of the college educated people votes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^^

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Remember it is no surprised Hillary won most of the college educated people votes.
    Yeah? Well it was, for you, a big fukkin' surprise when Trump won the election - you talked no end of sh*t that he wouldn't.

Laughing at any conclusion you're trying to reach now, loser.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    And Pigs can fly, Area 51 has Aliens. Fake news at it best.

Trump supporters claiming Hillary is ahead 2 million vote with a ton of illegal votes. 60,000 ex felon all actually participated in the election and they all happen to vote Democrat. Do any of you have any facts, evidence to back any of your claim, off course not. A bunch of hearsay on SBR that is taken literally by uneducated Trump backers. Expected of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from a Trump supporter. Remember it is no surprise Hillary won most of the college educated people votes.
    Google is your friend dumbfukk...now go find us a single illegal who voted for Trump.

GL!

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

No wall
    No mass deportation of Mexicans
    No ban on Muslims
    No Hillary trial
    No massive repeal of ACA
    Doubt he bails on TPP
    Trump says that theatres should be a "safe place"
    Trump taking President lessons from Obama

Completely hood-winked

Two things I've said all along that are now showing to be exactly spot on, Never underestimate just how ignorant a Trump supporter is and Trump is pretty much a Democrat

You fukking morons are too dumb to realize how bad you just got played
    Sooo you voted for hillary. What an idiot you are. Having fun being a loser?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Kraken actually voted Trump -- but there is a separate story behind it on why he did it...

DwightShrute

BREAKING: Trump landslide is official..Trump 306 to Clinton 232 The numbers are in. Trump wins Michigan!

The numbers are in: Trump wins Michigan by 10,704
    State Board of Canvassers will certify results Nov. 28 that show Republican Donald Trump with 10,704 lead

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    any smart individual knew that stuff wouldn't happen...I voted for trump because he is a racist
    You and half the country.
    I like this richcas fella.

Knows his role!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol way to try to continue a race war lol this political left garbage is why he won don't u see that?
    Bucker......how can you blame The Kraken for a divided, "do nothing" Congress?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I guess now you have a new scapegoat. Trump hasn't even taken office and he's already being blamed for everything. Happiest guy on the planet is George Bush, since he's been blamed for everything for the last 15 years.
    Nope.... nobody's blaming him for anything. All The Kraken said was that Trump has reneged on virtually every campaign promise that he made.

You are right though, he has reneged on those promises....... even before he has been sworn in.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Nope.... nobody's blaming him for anything. All The Kraken said was that Trump has reneged on virtually every campaign promise that he made.

You are right though, he has reneged on those promises....... even before he has been sworn in.
    Please tell me how someone can renege on anything when they are not in power to do any of it?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

YOU REALLY THINK WE've deviated from the norm? A white billionaire is in charge.

You're a hell of a lot closer to BLM protesters than you are the elitists and 1%
    WOW. The Krak is singlehandedly burying the right in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post

Not very hard to do when this is the substance of the right's posts.

DwightShrute

Please tell me how someone can renege on anything when they are not in power to do any of it?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Fukkin read....watch TV...call a friend.
    He has said he's not doing any of those things.

It's a pre-emptive backtrack.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy he's not going to do any of the insane retarded s*** that he said he would do. I am simply agreeing with the Kraken here. Trump has reneged on virtually all of his campaign promises. Actions speak louder than words but when it comes to trump it is quite the opposite. He is loud with no action.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump is playing it cool right now until all this divided shiiit settles down... Telling the Libs/Dems what they want to hear to calm down the playing field.. Keep a lid on all the spoiled cry baby kid brats from rally rioting in the blue States...

When Trump takes office I still think he will come thru on most of his promises.. He hasn't even been sworn in yet, and even I jumped the gun a bit in recent posts criticizing Trump.. He's doing exactly what he needs to do right now to calm the waters..

Trump got this!!!!!

DwightShrute

Fukkin read....watch TV...call a friend.
    He has said he's not doing any of those things.

It's a pre-emptive backtrack.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy he's not going to do any of the insane retarded s*** that he said he would do. I am simply agreeing with the Kraken here. Trump has reneged on virtually all of his campaign promises. Actions speak louder than words but when it comes to trump it is quite the opposite. He is loud with no action.
    stop watching the lying media. He never said what you claim. The same media that has been lying to everyone this whole election. Geez.

You are like Charlie Brown and the media is Lucy.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Bucker......how can you blame The Kraken for a divided, "do nothing" Congress?
    Who controlled what during Obama's first two years in office?

First 1234567 ... Last