Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Indianapolis Pastor's Pregnant Wife Raped & Murdered by Blacks

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Isn't there a different forum you can talk about this shit on?

Like 4chan?

Isaiah

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Isn't there a different forum you can talk about this shit on?

Like 4chan?
    This is the proper forum - The Saloon.

From SBR posting rules: THE SALOON: "All topics in life from cars, fitness, relationships to recent headlines".

If you don't like the message don't read the posts. This isn't Canuckastan where news is censored if doesn't fit the politically correct agenda of brain washed lemmings such as you.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 11-24-15 at 11:32 PM.
    Points Awarded:

survive gave Isaiah 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Fuk you asshole. All you're doing is cherry picking events to fit your backwoods redneck view on life. Any moron can do that. You're no better than the fukups killing in the name of "fill in the mythical god".
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm, teaserpleaser, bigtymer56, and El Nino

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    This is the proper forum - The Saloon.

From SBR posting rules: THE SALOON: "All topics in life from cars, fitness, relationships to recent headlines".

If you don't like the message don't read the posts. This isn't Canuckastan where news is censored if doesn't fit the politically correct agenda of brain washed lemmings such as you.
    Say's the guy who only posts shit that fits his own agenda.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Say's the guy who only posts shit that fits his own agenda.
    Says the Jock Sniffer from Canuckastan. Feel free to post your own threads, we Americans won't try to censor you.

Isaiah

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What was the motive?

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    What was the motive?
    Burglary, robbery and possible gang initiation. Subhuman scum.

"Documents say, Taylor hit Blackburn in the mouth with a gun and stayed behind as the other two attempted to use her ATM card to get money. He later told others that he killed Blackburn after "she charged at him and he shot her somewhere in the upper body so he would not be scratched."

"Taylor them told them that he leaned over her body and shot her in the back of the head. He leaned further, looked at her face, and watched her bleed," the documents say.

"Amanda Blackburn, 28, was married to Resonate Church Pastor Davey Blackburn and was pregnant when she died, according to a statement from her husband that recounted how a gunman critically wounded his wife and "the next day Amanda and her unborn daughter, Everette 'Evie' Grace Blackburn, passed away as a result of her injuries."

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Says the Jock Sniffer from Canuckastan. Feel free to post your own threads, we Americans won't try to censor you.

Good one!

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Isiah is an angry soul. It happens.
    At least he is focusing his hate towards people deserving of it
    Does suck in the sense the stuff he posts can kill the mood
    I understand its reality... but we see enough of that in our everyday lives all around us
    This article above can sure bring someones spirits down a bit
    I dont buy the preacher husbands act with "I choose love over to hate the murderers of his wife "
    if I Dexter'ed both those fukks that did this and brought him to where they were held captive
    "lord knows" the things God would witness the PreacherMan do that night

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

shoot the monkeys in the face and be done with it

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Fuk you asshole. All you're doing is cherry picking events to fit your backwoods redneck view on life. Any moron can do that. You're no better than the fukups killing in the name of "fill in the mythical god".
    You can feel free to cherry-pick and find stories of white people robbing and raping innocent black people. We'll just sit by and wait; go ahead.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave Jimmy Proffett 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah, TheMoneyShot, and packerd_00

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Swordsandtequila got it wrong.

I've lost count how many of these I've seen on this forum.

If this is cherry picking, then this is an orchard full of stories.

Hell, the post Tramon Martin months had a lot of black on white crime in retribution. (just to name an example)

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    You can feel free to cherry-pick and find stories of white people robbing and raping innocent black people. We'll just sit by and wait; go ahead.
    you cant be this dumb lol

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall, the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population.In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hold on a f'n minute here..... you may be mischaracterizing these two hood rats as "black people"....

this little video should explain the difference between black people and the guys who did the crime......

charcoalbbq
    charcoalbbq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    shoot the monkeys in the face and be done with it
    That is too easy. They should give him the medieval punishment of Sawing for these arses.
    Before the saw was given its perfunctory role to slice through wood and thick material, it was used to slice through humans for torture or execution. The victim would be held upside down, allowing the blood to rush to their head, and then the torturer would slowly start slicing them between their legs.

With the blood contained in the head, the victim would remain conscious throughout most of the slicing, often only passing out or dying when the saw hit their mid-section. To inflict more prolonging pain the slicing can be done very slicely while the subjects screams in excruciating pains for as long as many hours or until the saw reaches the heart!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    If I posted every time a white person killed someone, regardless of race, I'd never stop typing.

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Swordsandtequila got it wrong.

I've lost count how many of these I've seen on this forum.

If this is cherry picking, then this is an orchard full of stories.

Hell, the post Tramon Martin months had a lot of black on white crime in retribution. (just to name an example)
    I got nothing wrong. OP's modus operandi is to post any and every heinous act he finds on the net and offer it as proof that all blacks are evil. That's what he does. Same shit every post. But I'm the dumbass for even replying, complete waste of energy.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

All blacks are not evil. However, there have been quite a few home invasions in this area over the last few years and the offenders were all like the ones in the pics above. Sorry if the truth makes some of you uncomfortable, but the truth is the truth.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall, the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population.In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American.
    This is not the site for facts, wrong forum.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Where is the outrage???,

There should be a protest and white lives matter movement.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

White lives don't matter right now. Now just shut up, go to work, and pay your taxes.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Oh to sad and ever reoccuring photo lineup. It's not "cherry picking" when it's truth and ever increasing.

We live in times where truth is silenced and made to feel wrong, while evil and lies flourish.

Whenever this culture problem is reversed then maybe things will improve, but it seems too many are willing and ready to support evil actions of certain people within a cancerous culture so, it'll just get worse.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Where is the outrage???,

There should be a protest and white lives matter movement.
    the local governments have banned "white outrage"..... no more stars and bars flags, no more hoods, no more nothing......

I may go burn a cross tonight just for old time's sake

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Judge should throw those ugly baboons in the cage with 2 adult chimpanzees and broadcast it live on every ABC, CBS, NBC, fox & CNN station across America to send a message to every "underprivileged " miscreant that every life matters. Trust me, crime will drop 99% right away.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

So, I've got a few minutes to kill, go to live leak…….

to see if i can see any new footage of events going on reference downing of Russian Fighter jet and randomly click on these two videos. Enjoy the sad state of some people who have everything in life to propel themselves forward, but it appears the rubber band is pushing them back.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the local governments have banned "white outrage"..... no more stars and bars flags, no more hoods, no more nothing......

I may go burn a cross tonight just for old time's sake
    why go through all the effort just go to a trump rally you'll find like minds and they'll most likely have all the supplies needed for the burning.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

She got to check BBC from the bucket list ....you guys are bunch of negative Nancy's.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

yep, mwc and swc can't compete with BBC........

bitch told me "I wan't you to fuk me with ten inches and make it hurt!!!!"

so, i fukked her twice and hit her in the head with an iron

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

not cherry picking

I do not get why they do not just rob them and leave?

How fukkin dumb are they?? I think so many have to be on maybe 8th grade level

Everyone gets caught and I mean EVERYONE

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Didn't know about this. Does Indiana have the death penalty? What did Black Lives Matter had to say?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Didn't know about this. Does Indiana have the death penalty? What did Black Lives Matter had to say?
    here's what me and some "friends" of mine had not to say, but to do, about all this "black lives matter" bullshit:

Name:  sbr rally.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  3.4 KB

Isaiah

Wow just saw some of the tasteless "jokes" from both blacks and whites.

I don't know how anyone could look at the photo of the beautiful baby and mother and not cry. It is one of those special moments in life. Now the innocent baby has lost his mother forever.

God help each of you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1, and Not-A-Kid

123 Last