nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

what's all this stuff on sandy hook

Two more people who r prior law enforcement are stating the entire sandy hook fiasco was not as it appeared...stating that the chief luietenant t has been assigned to traffic division and a recent milford police officer killed himself. One of the teachers is now a glamour model and there were recent hearings to question if the school was in operation or it was a fraud?? Thoughts..who is wolf halabig..

nyplayer33

Wow...so man uh odd things...peop lk e saying bs

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Wolfgang Halbig is attempting to pop the cork off this scam. When this comes out as the scam it was, it will cause an absolute hectic and chaotic situation. When the light get turned on the cockroaches scurry.

The entire DOJ especially DHS and FBI will be turned upside down…….to say the least. As Wolfgang and his attorneys dismantle this HUGE lie, i expect a big event in this country to divert attention. Thing is this event will have to be absolutely huge to divert.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Wolfgang Halbig is attempting to pop the cork off this scam. When this comes out as the scam it was, it will cause an absolute hectic and chaotic situation. When the light get turned on the cockroaches scurry.

The entire DOJ especially DHS and FBI will be turned upside down…….to say the least. As Wolfgang and his attorneys dismantle this HUGE lie, i expect a big event in this country to divert attention. Thing is this event will have to be absolutely huge to divert.
    that's what you think but majority of the people don't give a fukk. just look at operation fast and furious for example. truth came out but no one gave a fukk and nothing happened to holder.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    that's what you think but majority of the people don't give a fukk. just look at operation fast and furious for example. truth came out but no one gave a fukk and nothing happened to holder.
    Probably correct to a point. Fast and furious would have sunk any other adminastration years past, but people have become desensitized. Sandy Hook on the other hand is huge and should unfold this house of cards.
    Like i said as the truth unravels expect an event so ABSOLUTELY HUGE nobody will ever remember Sandy Hook.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Probably correct to a point. Fast and furious would have sunk any other adminastration years past, but people have become desensitized. Sandy Hook on the other hand is huge and should unfold this house of cards.
    Like i said as the truth unravels expect an event so ABSOLUTELY HUGE nobody will ever remember Sandy Hook.
    might start a war or something, no joke...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24737

I expect Kermit to walk in any minute now and call everyone a "tin-foil hatter."

He'll remind us all how too many people would have to be in on it, and that it's an impossibility.

He'll ignore evidence and witnesses that controvert his cozy worldview, and throw out the term "conspiracy theory" as if that's the trump card that wins the game and ends the discussion.

At long last, he'll tire of the discourse and see what's on the Cartoon Network, as a stream Frankenberry milk dribbles down his chin and onto his Muppets pajama bottoms.
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave Eddy Munny 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

if i'm Wolfgang i would find a nice hiding place til i have all my ducks in a row...people who go against any official story usually come up dead apparently from suicide

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

remember that time when people were questioning about obama's birth certificate being fake? even trump was jumping on to the bandwagon. then ironically, there was a breaking news during one of the episodes of the apprentice that bin laden's been killed. all this is comical to me since benazir bhutto clearly said in an interview that bin ladens been dead long before. next thing you know she's murdered... truth is out there, no one gives a fukk.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

remember that time when people were questioning about obama's birth certificate being fake? even trump was jumping on to the bandwagon. then ironically, there was a breaking news during one of the episodes of the apprentice that bin laden's been killed. all this is comical to me since benazir bhutto clearly said in an interview that bin ladens been dead long before. next thing you know she's murdered... truth is out there, no one gives a fukk.
    felt sorry for benazir bhutto when she said bin laden been dead...i knew they was coming for her when she said it

very brave woman!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

hiTLeR dIDnt kILL aNy JEWs iTs aLL A LiE
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er, and greenhippo

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

America home of the idiots, as long as most arnt suffering financially like in some 3rd world countries, then they simply couldnt care less about stuff. Seen it going on too long, people have to feel direct suffering to care.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

So a few dum dum questions from somebody who didn't (want to) follow this story at all.

- If it didn't happen, where did the kids go?

- If it was just a stunt or whatever you want to call it, what was it intended to do? Support a future gun control bill? Gun control is never going to happen anyway, so that would have been foolish.

- Was Adam Lanza a real person?

Help me out here.

nyplayer33

The father who was laughing then got into crying mode when cameras were on him..odd...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    So a few dum dum questions from somebody who didn't (want to) follow this story at all.

- If it was just a stunt or whatever you want to call it, what was it intended to do? Support a future gun control bill? Gun control is never going to happen anyway, so that would have been foolish.

Help me out here.
    Why do you think gun control will never happen.

nyplayer33

There was a guy who was gonna write ax book on Obama n all the crap..then he died of a suicide

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Why do you think gun control will never happen.
    I shouldn't have brought that up actually, because I knew somebody would try to take the thread in that direction instead. Didn't take long.

Can anyone answer the questions I had?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post

Help me out here.

1. Many say some of the children are still alive and some say they sung at Super Bowl 47

2. The whole intent i summarize is to disarm the american people thru fear

3. from all accounts he is real but was under CIA MK-Ultra

Ralphie Halves

First off, thank you for answering...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    1. Many say some of the children are still alive and some say they sung at Super Bowl 47

2. The whole intent i summarize is to disarm the american people thru fear

3. from all accounts he is real but was under CIA MK-Ultra
    1) And they and their families all kept the same secret? Too bizarre and sketchy to believe IMO.

2) Figured so.

3) This will add fuel to the anti-conspiracists. Any time you say MK Ultra, you automatically get pigeon-holed.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    America home of the idiots, as long as most arnt suffering financially like in some 3rd world countries, then they simply couldnt care less about stuff. Seen it going on too long, people have to feel direct suffering to care.
    It does appear so. Good observation.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

there was obviously something wrong with the way this thing was officially reported, as some kids had bailed from the school at their teacher's instruction and were across the street at some random houses -- confirmed by the random owners of those houses -- before the shooting even started..... I don't know exactly wtf was going on or why it was reported as it was, but something definitely was off kilter to say the least.....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Oh goody, a tin foil hat thread.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Another believer who think Sheikh killed bin Laden

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Oh goody, a tin foil hat thread.
    as this entire forum has learned from the recent conspiracy-related prison escape thread, a big kahk is needed to really get the message board traffic flowing........

as adam lanza looks like he's sportin' a mere 2 1/2" to 3" at best, this thread will quickly die on the vine.......

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Donk are you a female? I just want to continue the tin hat foil discussions.

Auto Donk

yes, and I use a tin vaginal dam

especially when I let this guy do me "doggie":
    Attached Images  

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Another believer who think Sheikh killed bin Laden
    yeah the seal team 6 went in and heroically killed the guy, did a dna test, and dumped in the ocean within 6 hours. i would like to know what dna test they used and where they got bin laden's dna.

mind you, this all happened when obama was getting heat for his birth certificate and after this nonsense, he was never questioned again. yeah like this diversion shit never happens...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

wolfgang halbig interview. this shit is very fishy for sure...

TheLock

i would like to know what dna test they used and where they got bin laden's dna.

The smallest of police departments can get dna tested for homicides in a few days.

You don't think the United States government can test the worlds most wanted mans DNA in a few hours?

As far as where they got his DNA.......a cotton swab of the inside of his mouth?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    The smallest of police departments can get dna tested for homicides in a few days.

You don't think the United States government can test the worlds most wanted mans DNA in a few hours?

As far as where they got his DNA.......a cotton swab of the inside of his mouth?
    you've been watching too much maury and movies. in order to match the dna they needed to have his dna from before. so where did they get the dna to match the swab? he was allegedly the most elusive character in the history of this planet. you think these seal team 6 had spare bin laden dna in their pockets?

bin laden most likely died from kidney failure in 2001.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/26/in...ia/26LADE.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...t-message.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/11/op...-ladenism.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200212052...ism_10_16.html

TheLock

Bin Laden was a U.S. ally at one time. If they held on to anything he touched, that item could be tested for DNA.

Before we go any further with this I have to ask you; do you believe the U.S. detonated the Twin Towers? I just need to know because I won't participate in a discussion with a crazy person.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Bin Laden was a U.S. ally at one time. If they held on to anything he touched, that item could be tested for DNA.

Before we go any further with this I have to ask you; do you believe the U.S. detonated the Twin Towers? I just need to know because I won't participate in a discussion with a crazy person.

Ralphie Halves

This is the problem with conspiracy theorists on message boards. They can't just stick to one topic they might really have a case with. They get all loopy and start veering in a dozen directions, losing all credibility.

I'm really interested in the possibility of Sandy Hook being a big fraud. Hope the thread gets back there at some point.

1234 ... Last