teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

South carolina is removing that stupid confedrate flag....

Alex jones should on Fire in the morning ....should be epic hearing him rant and cry about this. "see people I told you ...I told you this liberal social pressure to designed to weaken men and the family pc this white guilt that blah blah etc etc"

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

It will be missed.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Takes a 2/3rd vote to get it removed so not a done deal just yet.

Personally I could care less either way....but I say leave it up to the people who live there. They voted once to remove it from the mast and have it fly adjacent to the building so that was their compromise, by the people who live there and not from the people in DC or on TV in NYC dictating to them.
    Points Awarded:

infamousbacardi gave itchypickle 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

The political correctness is getting laughable. Colleges in California had to remove the American flag last month because hispanic students complained that it represented tyranny to them and made them feel uncomfortable to go to school and have to look up and see it.

teaserpleaser

it will never come down if you left it up to them....I don't care about it because I don't see it but it is rude. I don't understand this southern pride thing they keep trying to hide behind...I guess because I'm not from the south but have lived there seems like an excuse to keep the flag from the outside looking in.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

The only thing I associate the Confederate flag with is them good 'ol Duke boys. Sadly there are a lot of stupid people who use it as a thinly veiled symbol of racism.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The political correctness is getting laughable. Colleges in California had to remove the American flag last month because hispanic students complained that it represented tyranny to them and made them feel uncomfortable to go to school and have to look up and see it.
    8 years ago a mexican flag was raised at a post office in maywood ca regular patriotic folk tea party and minutemen came if you did that today you would be labeled a racist and would get crushed on social media could cost you your job. Crazy right not even a decade. If you went to mexico and raised an American flag on a Mexican post office do you think you could/would make it out alive? Would've been a good dare on fear factor. Don't trip itchy pc is comin to the south it is just going to take the old guard to die off.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The only thing I associate the Confederate flag with is them good 'ol Duke boys. Sadly there are a lot of stupid people who use it as a thinly veiled symbol of racism.
    Same here.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

He will be to busy saying martin lucifer coon was a massiah and telling whites to come together with blacks.
    alex.jpg

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Guy on my street flies it under a U.S. flag. Assume he's just a Lynyrd Skynyrd fan.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Guy on my street flies it under a U.S. flag. Assume he's just a Lynyrd Skynyrd fan.
    Or a Dukes of Hazzard fan.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

There's one the size of a fukkin plane around I75 in Tampa. Seriously the biggest flag I've ever seen.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    There's one the size of a fukkin plane around I75 in Tampa. Seriously the biggest flag I've ever seen.
    Strategically placed for equal opportunity exposure I guess
    Attached Images  

teaserpleaser

http://news.yahoo.com/mississippi-te...000645478.html
    pc maybe coming to the south quicker than I thought enjoy itchy

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

let me know when they stop allowing this flag to flaw on our soil

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...cushy-ride.htm

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/mississippi-te...000645478.html
    pc maybe coming to the south quicker than I thought enjoy itchy
    Won't change much in The 'Sip. Even if they were to somehow pull off a legislative vote to overrule the previous law passed...if it did come down from above the Capitol nobody would notice since its tucked away on a dozen one way streets downtown...the fairgrounds and nearby interstate still fly it to where passerby's notice. Hell they just put up a huge Christian cross on the side of one of the most traveled highways a few months ago....the damn thing is over 100 ft tall and towers over the trees and skyline seen for miles .

On my phone can't link to it but Google search "Cross Florence Mississippi" and take a look at that insanely large message sender.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

so there is a shooting and now the flag must be banned????

since when did America become a communist country? I know soccer is growing popularity here but that is rediculous to ban a flag over some shooting.

Cops kill innocent people everyday.... Are we going to ban Police Cars now?

Marines come back from war and they start trouble, many have come back and murdered people. Are we going to ban the Mariners flag too?

no ... b/c you can't judge a whole group of people based on isolated incidents.

There are black people who proudly display the confederate flag too.

It represents the South more than anything and people from the South hate people from the North and they hate it when those fukkin Yankees move down here.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I really don't see a problem here:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-23-15 at 09:25 AM.

teaserpleaser

I have a news flash for you bear a shocker I know but there are black people who hate being black just like there are white people who hate being white ...a black person who hangs a confederate flag would be like a Jew that has a nazi flag hanging outside his home.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I have a news flash for you bear a shocker I know but there are black people who hate being black just like there are white people who hate being white ...a black person who hangs a confederate flag would be like a Jew that has a nazi flag hanging outside his home.
    who knows...

i don't have a strong opinion on the issue. I was never very interested in history...

i just feel like for most people the flag represents the South and it's more of a Southern pride thing.

Most whites and blacks that i know feel a strong rivalry with the North and all the locals hate it when people move down here from New York.

So i would say around here more people are more so prejudice against Yankees than they are against any race of people.

Auto Donk

Here's the real problem The Gays and other people have with the damn flag:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-23-15 at 10:09 AM.

teaserpleaser

You don't find it strange that the south can't let that go? "The south will rise again" lmao for real love it when they say that....people act like slavery was so long ago like it was B.c. But same people hold onto this civil war defeat like it happened last week. Love it!

Auto Donk

If you got a problem with this, you got a problem with yourself......... or you're one of The Gays:

[
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-23-15 at 10:09 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

You don't find it strange that the south can't let that go? "The south will rise again" lmao for real love it when they say that....people act like slavery was so long ago like it was B.c. But same people hold onto this civil war defeat like it happened last week. Love it!
    Larry Wilmore did a segment on it on Comedy Central last night. Think he nailed it...led with the Governor's remarks that it should come down....then the rest of her comments where she said it'll just go the the floor to be debated after the summer break so he said 'I think they're trying to penetrate me' about taking it down.

Same goes for Mississippi....a few remarks up front while its in the news cycle but no plan to act on it and still don't see the votes to get it done coming up soon. It will fall out of the headlines in a week or so. Just remember...this time last week we were all concerned about Rachel Dolezal now she's forgotten....week before that it was Caitlyn Jenner....and before that it was a pool party gone sideways.....A.D.D. outrage on social media man...'Murica!!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Tampa.... ah yess! Home of "Dirty D's Gloryhole Vids."

everytime I hear that dude on local radio/t.v. stations talkin', with that gravelly perved-out smoker's voice saying, "Dirty D, coming to you live from the Gloryhole,....." I cringe as I think how hard up those hos must be to go into a grungy adult book store with him to suck and fuk random anonymous kahk through a filthy hole in a wall........

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    If you got a problem with this, you got a problem with yourself......... or you're one of The Gays:

[
    only problem is I know she doesn't fukk black guys which is a shame because most white guys I know would call that FAT which she isn't just a tad overweight but still attractive.

Auto Donk

only problem is I know she doesn't fukk black guys which is a shame because most white guys I know would call that FAT which she isn't just a tad overweight but still attractive.
    she'd probably spread her fat-ass legs for this brutha:

(he's probably wearing the shirt just to get a chance to tap some white ass......)
    Attached Images  

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    she'd probably spread her fat-ass legs for this brutha:

(he's probably wearing the shirt just to get a chance to tap some white ass......)
    I doubt it ...I've said it at least 5 x on this forum .....I don't trust "brothas" from the south met too many that had too much "soft shoe" too much "tom" in them. That picture isn't helping.

Auto Donk

kind of like me in college, when I wore a martin luther king t-shirt to a rally held on campus by some "african american" group with some hott ass women in it, at a time when I was first exploring my jungle fever side.......

tapped a fine sista that day........

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Good--Get rid of it honestly...stupid shit like that needs put to bed....history/racism whatever the penetrate it is....its old news bury it

teaserpleaser

Gotta get out your comfort zone most people don't. ..funny reminds me of when I lived in so Florida in tip top mma shape and I would catch all the uk,UT and east coach chicks coming to ft lauderdale and you know college chicks are open minded they like black dick. I wish I would have stayed in contact with this one blonde green eyed girl named jamie she went to uk but was from Louis -ville nice girl we had good times not like these OC bleach blonde bimbos im wooding now but we do what we can I'm kinda on a Latina fetish myself at the moment. Donk madmax is thee best movie in the last year or so just an FYI.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i just feel like for most people the flag represents the South and it's more of a Southern pride thing.
    What does "Southern Pride" mean to a Southerner?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Hopefully when they take the flag down, it will end racism once and for all.

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    so there is a shooting and now the flag must be banned????

since when did America become a communist country? I know soccer is growing popularity here but that is rediculous to ban a flag over some shooting.

Cops kill innocent people everyday.... Are we going to ban Police Cars now?

Marines come back from war and they start trouble, many have come back and murdered people. Are we going to ban the Mariners flag too?

no ... b/c you can't judge a whole group of people based on isolated incidents.

There are black people who proudly display the confederate flag too.

It represents the South more than anything and people from the South hate people from the North and they hate it when those fukkin Yankees move down here.
    meet me at maurices bbq...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I doubt it ...I've said it at least 5 x on this forum .....I don't trust "brothas" from the south met too many that had too much "soft shoe" too much "tom" in them. That picture isn't helping.
    Glad someone else realizes there is a huge difference in the peoples from the Delta in Mississippi to the guys in Saratoga, Cali or Minnesota.

Shows it's not a race thing as much as it a culture and upbringing. Not monolithic. I try to steer clear of the white racist trucker hat crowd as much as the black guy with the wife beater and dish rag on his head walking in the parking lot free styling with his crew being loud as hell

123 Last