Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The Jinx

That last 10 minutes..must check this show out.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Was a little pissed when it ended at a half hour last night...Then hopped on the internet to see what the deal was with him, because it was kind of a weird ending. Go figure the news from Saturday. I think the guy wanted to be caught. No way he would agree to something like this interview series unless he had something wrong with him or wanted to be caught. Seems like he enjoys it all too much, he would make it great on the forums here.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

No question he has some major major issues. I just think he thinks he's above the law and could create this miniseries and dodge all of the minefields again. I mean who has 50k or so in cash on them and gets arrested stealing a 6 dollar sandwich..someone who just wants the thrill of saying I stole something.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Guinser View Post
    No question he has some major major issues. I just think he thinks he's above the law and could create this miniseries and dodge all of the minefields again. I mean who has 50k or so in cash on them and gets arrested stealing a 6 dollar sandwich..someone who just wants the thrill of saying I stole something.

Yea, I'm still going with he wanted to be caught, because he enjoys the whole "try to prove that I'm guilty" part. Wife was saying that there is no way he wanted to be caught, because he would of just turned himself in, but I just think that he wants to show he got away with it all again. Who knows...A guy on CNN that had been involved with the case since 82 when his wife went missing said that he got chills when he mumbled "killed them all" believing that it wasn't just his wife/Berman/neighbor but that all of the idenities and fake names he used to check into hotels with, that he possibly killed those people. Which could make sense because he seemed to slum it alot and those people staying at a 300 a month room in texas, if one of them just go missing, who really is going to notice.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I just binged on the six episodes. I hadn't even heard about it until it started popping up everywhere online.

Anyway, the last two shows were awesome. Totally riveting. I loved it. "Beverley" Hills alone is enough to convict the guy. I don't believe he wanted to be caught though, I just think he thought he was above the law. The guy is old, and got sloppy. He forgot his microphone was on, just like in a previous episode. This time he just said too much. Hopefully he rots in jail. And if Susan knew about, or participated in Kathie's death, she deserved to die anyway.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

The Galveston juror that STILL thought he was innocent...wow.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

media in a frenzy. selling papers like hotcakes. "did he kill these people, those people, some broad, etc."

i've seen at least 3 stories of "did durst kill x y or z?"