warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

How do I stop trick or treaters from ringing on my door?

I don't want to be bothered with stupid little shits asking for candy when I'm down a couple units from last night. I'm upset and on the edgey and I'm a ticking time bomb away from a nuclear explosion. Need some tips on how to stop these obese children from ringing my door. I already moved pararall parked my car in my driveway to stop kids from coming up but I got a little shiteaters thinking that its still okay. What do i do?

Last year I didnt hand out candy and they toilet papered my tree.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I usually turn my porch light off. Normally having a porch light on means that you are inviting trick or treaters.

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

I will loan you the "Big Guy"! Scares the shit out of anyone who comes near the house!

Name:  achillesavatar.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  22.6 KB

We turn off all the lights and string crime tape across the walkway up to the door.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Put a sign out that says " I really enjoy little children " with a sign next to it with a penis .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

warbux

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I usually turn my porch light off. Normally having a porch light on means that you are inviting trick or treaters.
    I have one of those motion detector porch lights they go off when anyone approaches I have no idea how to uninstall it or turn it off.

Achilles I'll take you up on that offer but I dont have a gate so the dog might go attack someone

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    I have one of those motion detector porch lights they go off when anyone approaches I have no idea how to uninstall it or turn it off.

Achilles I'll take you up on that offer but I dont have a gate so the dog might go attack someone
    Oh. Mine has a switch that lets me turn it off and on from inside. I've never had a kid come to my house when it was off.

You can always take the bulb(s) out I guess.
    Points Awarded:

warbux gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

warbux

Kermit you just gave me a great idea I'm gonna just cover the light with a towel.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Put up a sign that says "Candy $2".

No one will ring.

captrobey

Here these are good

1. Give away something other than candy. (Toothpicks, golf balls, bags of sand, etc.)
    2. Wait behind the door until some people come. When they get near the door, jump out, wearing a costume, and holding a bag, and yell, "Trick or Treat!" Look at them, scratch your head, and act confused.
    3. Fill a briefcase with marbles and crackers. Write on it, "Top Secret" in big letters. When trick-or-treaters come, look around suspiciously, say, "It's about time you got here," give them the briefcase, and quickly shut the door.
    4. Get about 30 people to wait in your living room. When trick-or-treaters come to the door, say, "Come in." When they do, have everyone yell, "Surprise!!!" Act like it's a surprise party.
    5. Get everyone who comes to the door to come in and see if they can figure out what's wrong with your dishwasher. Insist that it makes an unnatural "whirring" sound.
    6. After you give them candy, hand the trick-or-treaters a bill.
    7. Open the door dressed as a giant fish. Immediately collapse, and don't move or say anything until the trick-or-treaters go away.
    8. When you answer the door, hold up one candybar, throw it out into the street, and yell, "Crawl for it!"
    9. When you answer the door, look at the trick-or-treaters, act shocked and scared, and start screaming your head off. Slam the door and run around the house, screaming until they go away.
    10. Insist that the trick-or-treaters each do ten push-ups before you give them any candy.
    11. Hand out menus to the trick-or-treaters and let them order their candy. Keep asking if anyone wants to see the wine list.
    12. Get a catapult. Sit on your porch and catapult pumpkins at anyone who comes within 50 yards of your house.
    13. When people come to the door, jump out a nearby window, crashing through the glass, and run as far away from your house as you can.
    14. Answer the door dressed as a pilgrim. Stare at the trick-or-treaters for a moment, pretend to be confused, and start flipping through a calendar.
    15. Instead of candy, give away colored eggs. If anyone protests, explain that the eggs are the only thing you had left over from Easter.
    16. Answer the door dressed as a dentist. Angrily give the trick-or-treaters a two-hour lecture on tooth decay.
    17. Answer the door with a mouthful of M&M's and several half-eaten candy bars in your hands. Act surprised, and close the door. Open it again in a few seconds, and insist that you don't have any candy.
    18. Hand out cigarettes and bottles of asprin.
    19. Put a crown on a pumpkin and put the pumpkin on a throne on your porch. Insist that all of the trick-or-treaters bow before the pumpkin.
    20. Dress up like a bunny rabbit. Yell and curse from the moment you open the door, and angrily throw the candy at the trick-or-treaters. Slam the door when you're finished.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kermit you just gave me a great idea I'm gonna just cover the light with a towel.

Awesome!
    This is gonna be a great story....

my house burned down after I caused a fire trying to keep the kids away on Halloween

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

A sign...no tricks or treats

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Put a sign on your door "Welcome to America. There is no such a thing as free lunch in this country. Goodbye!"

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I just disconnected the bell.

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Too late now, but put a bowl outside that says "Take some candy on the honor system", but don't put any candy in the bowl.
    They will think some thugs took all of it and your trees may not get wrapped!

warbux

status update people can't take the hint.

my cars blocked off my entire driveway, the towel over the porch light isnt detouring them. I got 3 kids so far annoying ringing my doorbell 10 times each. I'm at the tipping point boys I might just go get a hotel room tonight.

warbux

It wont stop boys, I took a peak outside and there lining up outside my door I counted about 6 of them. Each one of those little shits are ringing my doorbell. I hate being known as the house that doesnt give candy but when your down you cant afford those types of luxuries.

im cracking hard im gonna break soon.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Put a sign out that says " I really enjoy little boys " with a sign next to it with a penis .
    Touched your posts up a little bit.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I just disconnected the bell.
    The classics never get old.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

open the door naked.... word will get around fast.....

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

Yeah, there will be 100 videos of warbux's schlong on youtube.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i lost a bunch of money on the panthers last night so i know what you mean about being edgy.

i have been very uneasy and anxious i need something to calm me the fukk down. Also hung over and cant think clearly... rough day for me but i still handed out candy and told everybody happy halloween.

There is a huge party down the street from me probably 50 cars... bumping rap music .. surprised it hasnt gotten broken up but i think people are scared to say anything to these people. It looks like a questionable crowd

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Turn out the light and ignore the doorbell... works for me.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Touched your posts up a little bit.
    Good thinking because equality is important.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Do u own a shotgun?

Bostongambler

Or a Pitbull?

I actually mean the singer Pitbull, not the breed of dog.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    and he'll get different clientele

Kermit

Has anyone heard if they caught the guys who hit and killed those three 13 year old trick or treaters in Santa Ana?

warbux

I made it through the night, i just took 5 bendryl and passed out. I have yet to check my front yard to see if I was vandalized.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

It wont stop boys, I took a peak outside and there lining up outside my door I counted about 6 of them. Each one of those little shits are ringing my doorbell. I hate being known as the house that doesnt give candy but when your down you cant afford those types of luxuries.

im cracking hard im gonna break soon.
    You can't afford to give out candy but you can afford a hotel room? What kind of candy do buy?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Has anyone heard if they caught the guys who hit and killed those three 13 year old trick or treaters in Santa Ana?
    not yet

warbux

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    You can't afford to give out candy but you can afford a hotel room? What kind of candy do buy?
    I buy full size candy bars for the kids, I did it a few years back and I was known as the best candy giver in a 10 mile square radius. The kids loved it and when you show them a full sized snickers bar or kit kat they go crazy. It brought joy to my life but things have gone down hill since the golden years my friend. I'm barely managing to get by these days. I've been eating egg salad sandwiches for the last 2 months.

Bostongambler

What happened Daddy warbux?

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

I buy full size candy bars for the kids, I did it a few years back and I was known as the best candy giver in a 10 mile square radius. The kids loved it and when you show them a full sized snickers bar or kit kat they go crazy. It brought joy to my life but things have gone down hill since the golden years my friend. I'm barely managing to get by these days. I've been eating egg salad sandwiches for the last 2 months.
    did u get a badge for this?