Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I am going to literally destroy Marzwoody.

Where is that picture of him again? I am going to absolutely crush this guy. How the hell was I at -125 against BIGDAY?

Other predictions - EducatedDegener8 makes KW his bitch, and MD and skel have a heated battle, but skel taps out.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

On marzy here, your brain seems to be on a steep decline lately.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I like the Skel matchup. I originally didn't like Skel because he joined during that period where we were getting a bunch of reasonably intelligent new posters who coincidentally have nothing to contribute gambling-wise (like Das Jax), and I lumped him in with those guys. I've come to the conclusion, over time, that he is in fact a worthy opponent.

Skel, we will do battle. If I lose, I'm glad it was to you, but if I win...

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was the biggest underdog and came out on top.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-31-14 at 01:05 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave marzwoody 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sacrelicious

Can anyone photoshop that "crap thread" photo taking a dump on Marz's head?

MD

Sac is my right hand man, but marz is my darkside apprentice, my ultimate weapon of irritation...

Someone open a line. This'll be interesting.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16826

Sac vs lucky in the finals. Dunno why, just sounds right.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Sac is my right hand man, but marz is my darkside apprentice, my ultimate weapon of irritation...

Someone open a line. This'll be interesting.
    I should be a pretty big fav. im thinking the odds should be the same as Dillashaw vs Soto. good value on Sac.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-31-14 at 01:30 AM.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

MD had a very good showing in the first round. It would be a feather in my cap to beat him on Friday.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

I like the Skel matchup. I originally didn't like Skel because he joined during that period where we were getting a bunch of reasonably intelligent new posters who coincidentally have nothing to contribute gambling-wise (like Das Jax), and I lumped him in with those guys. I've come to the conclusion, over time, that he is in fact a worthy opponent.

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Man, I don't think you could be more of a tool if you tried.

-this public service announcement brought to you by the guy who tried to turn this forum on to the Dillashaw by KO prop in the Barao fight (among others).

You're a joke.

Edit: Also, please note that my registration date significantly precedes your own. Just because I don't post shit every three seconds like you (at least, I didn't used to) doesn't mean I'm not old school. So, pipe down sonny and respect your elders.
    Last edited by Das Jax; 09-01-14 at 12:39 AM.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Das Jax View Post
    Man, I don't think you could be more of a tool if you tried.

-this public service announcement brought to you by the guy who tried to turn this forum on to the Dillashaw by KO prop in the Barao fight (among others).

You're a joke.

Edit: Also, please note that my registration date significantly precedes your own. Just because I don't post shit every three seconds like you (at least, I didn't used to) doesn't mean I'm not old school. So, pipe down sonny and respect your elders.
    Man, what a gangster. Let it be known from this day forth, men; Das Jax has been a member of an internet gambling forum longer than I have. Long may this glorious bounty see him through the cold winters of shitty analysis and easily hurt feelings.

Last edited by MD; 09-01-14 at 01:38 AM.

Das Jax

That's the best you got? Maybe in another 8000 posts you'll come up with some better material. The worst part about this shit is that I'm stooping to your level. You, quite literally, live for this nonsense so I think I'm going to quit while I'm ahead in an effort to keep some semblance of my dignity intact.

Shine on you crazy internet diamond.

MD

That's the best you got? Maybe in anorher 8000 posts you'll come up with some better material. The worst part about this shit is that I'm stooping to your level. You, quite literally, live for this nonsense so I think I'm going to quit while I'm ahead so I can keep some semblance of my dignity intact.

Shine on you crazy internet diamond.
    You low-life degen gamblers sure do value your dignity. You'll be licking ballsweat for freeplays in no time.

Sacrelicious

MD - if you really want to burn him, you should call him a penisbutt.

Das Jax

Hah, ok, just one more response...

I notice that the post you quoted pre-dates my fixing that typo... which is something I did probably ten minutes ago. Which, of course, means you grabbed that quote and then sat staring at the screen for ten minutes trying to come up with something clever (note the word "trying"). I just want you to know that I really enjoyed that

MD

Hah, ok, just one more response...

I notice that the post you quoted pre-dates my fixing that typo... which is something I did probably ten minutes ago. Which, of course, means you grabbed that quote and then sat staring at the screen for ten minutes trying to come up with something clever (note the word "trying"). I just want you to know that I really enjoyed that
    No, it means I opened your post to reply to in a tab, switched to other tabs, and came back to it later. What is this, 2008? I still have a page open from Nunya's thread that was posted over two weeks ago. If you don't have a million tabs open, you're not using your computer right.

I do like, though, that you say you won't reply to me again in order to preserve your "dignity", but then immediately discard that to try to one-up me. How long did I say it would take until that dignity disappeared? Turns out the last laugh is mine again.

Sacrelicious

Why the hell was this moved to the Saloon? This is in regards to an MMA betting contest.