statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

depends on the steak

grill my filet whole after marinating for 24 hours inside of a ziplock bag. you want to make almost a boat out of foil and put the meat and marinade in that bitch. dig out a hole in the red glowy charcoal and let that motherfunker sit in the coals and just slow cook in the marinade, baste a few times if you want. takes some time, maybe 35, 40 mins, but the best steak i have ever eaten. will come out med rare.

love delmonico steaks seared as fukk in a cast iron skillet for a few seconds on each side and then tossed into the oven, skillet and all, at 350. key here is lightly cover them with foil. just lay it on there and tap down around with tongs. just salt and pepper. minimal oil cuz those things are marbled for a reason. turn off the oven pret much soon as you toss the pan in, depending on the thickness of the steak.

and on prime rib, find a good steakhouse that knows how to slow roast those fukkers for 8 hours but still keep them med rare, don't even need to chew those.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    And in other news... do you think this guy gets laid 24/7? Guy knows how to cook... guy screams and tells people what to do. Women get turned on by him. Guy probably porking everything in sight. Lucky dude.
    Yes, without a doubt.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Definitely using the grill in our home...

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    depends on the steak

grill my filet whole after marinating for 24 hours inside of a ziplock bag. you want to make almost a boat out of foil and put the meat and marinade in that bitch. dig out a hole in the red glowy charcoal and let that motherfunker sit in the coals and just slow cook in the marinade, baste a few times if you want. takes some time, maybe 35, 40 mins, but the best steak i have ever eaten. will come out med rare.

love delmonico steaks seared as fukk in a cast iron skillet for a few seconds on each side and then tossed into the oven, skillet and all, at 350. key here is lightly cover them with foil. just lay it on there and tap down around with tongs. just salt and pepper. minimal oil cuz those things are marbled for a reason. turn off the oven pret much soon as you toss the pan in, depending on the thickness of the steak.

and on prime rib, find a good steakhouse that knows how to slow roast those fukkers for 8 hours but still keep them med rare, don't even need to chew those.
    This sounds right for some reason lol...

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Strip steak, season well

Bring it up to just below temperature in the oven and finish it in a searing hot pan with salt.
    Let rest.
    Might sound crazy, but works an absolute treat.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

where should i cook this

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    where should i cook this

Slip it in your ass and let it marinate.

First 12