maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I am not sacrificing anything. Trust me, believing in a fairy tale is the least of your worries. You are a complete moron.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I am not sacrificing anything.
    Only sacrificing your soul.

Trust me, believing in a fairy tale is the least of your worries.
    Trust me, when the reality of this "fairy tale" hits you come Judgement Day, the lake of fire will be the most of your worries.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Only sacrificing your soul.

Trust me, when the reality of this "fairy tale" hits you come Judgement Day, the lake of fire will be the most of your worries.

It has to be better than reading your insane nonsense. If there is a God, it hates you.

bobbywaves

If there is a God, it hates you.
    God loves everyone He created, even you. It's unfortunate you're too ignorant to realize this.

When you finally realize upon death, it will be too late for you to repent & save your lost soul.

You'll be running with the devil for sure, good luck with that.

maggiethebestdog

God hates everyone.

bobbywaves

God hates everyone.

maggiethebestdog

Well if something is on YouTube it certainly must be true. I use science, logic and facts. You use fairy tales without a shred of evidence and YouTube. Hmmm...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Is this the thread where StevieK173 is giving 100 points for the best joke?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

God is good, God is great, please don't hate..

That's my prayer which is sent out for all humanity.. Simple and to the point.. That is all....

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Well if something is on YouTube it certainly must be true. I use science, logic and facts. You use fairy tales without a shred of evidence and YouTube. Hmmm...

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I am not sacrificing anything. Trust me, believing in a fairy tale is the least of your worries. You are a complete moron.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This was selfish me in a sense as an Atheist years ago...

This college professor was given a second chance.. True story, could do without the drama music in this vid but still worth a look...

Just another powerful Beyond and Back story.. Take a look non believers and consider this... Just maybe... Almost 2 million views..

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC0VOx4M5ZE
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-19-16 at 11:01 AM.

Naokia980
    Naokia980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Guys,guys

bobbywaves

Well if something is on YouTube it certainly must be true.
    Certainly.

I use science, logic and facts.
    No you don't. But here's some "science, logic, & facts" for you:

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This was selfish me in a sense as an Atheist years ago...

This college professor was given a second chance.. True story, could do without the drama music in this vid but still worth a look...

Just another powerful Beyond and Back story.. Take a look non believers and consider this... Just maybe... Almost 2 million views..

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC0VOx4M5ZE
    As I have stated numerous times, near death experiences have been recreated by neuro scientists in labs for the last 25 yrs. It is proven fact that the brain is hallucinating due to lack of oxygen. Most people report similar experiences. More science that ignorant people have no knowledge of.

bobbywaves

As I have stated numerous times, near death experiences have been recreated by neuro scientists in labs for the last 25 yrs. It is proven fact that the brain is hallucinating due to lack of oxygen. Most people report similar experiences. More science that ignorant people have no knowledge of.
    So it must be a major coincidence that NDE's "hallucinate" similar accounts as to what they experience.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Right, bad neurons firing, that's a load of crap...

Ever watch the show beyond and back? Out of body death experiences.. Where that person sees and reflects exactly what people are doing in the room or outside of the room that they died in for a brief time.. Doctors account for these events and they can't be explained away..

That's not bad dying neurons firing, that's your soul leaving your body and your mental awareness leaving with it...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-19-16 at 06:27 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

So if one was hallucinating why wouldn't he or she be thinking about something else? Why is ones mind already fixated on the light and going toward it and the such. If they are hallucinating why they thinking about death anyway?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    So if one was hallucinating why wouldn't he or she be thinking about something else? Why is ones mind already fixated on the light and going toward it and the such. If they are hallucinating why they thinking about death anyway?
    Well another argument can be made is the story almost always remains the same with bad neurons firing upon death, the light the tunnel etc.. Why? Is every dying brain programmed to see a tunnel, experience out of body, and see a light? I don't think so...

Another great argument for life after death is evidence of a spiritual realm that is proven by millions of ghost haunting claims, millions of reputable eye witness accounts such myself, etc.. They've got about 10 different ghostly shows running on TV now and that's for a reason..

If there are ghosts, demons, etc.. then it only makes sense that there is life after death and that there is a soul in your body attached by life..

I can go on but will stop there. As a former Atheist I've seen enough and experienced enough in my life time to be a %100 believer in the after life now.. No doubt in my mind today..

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well another argument can be made is the story almost always remains the same with bad neurons firing upon death, the light the tunnel etc.. Why? Is every dying brain programmed to see a tunnel, experience out of body, and see a light? I don't think so...
    The out of body thing just sounds like another dream stage. Somewhere between a lucid dream and sleep paralysis.

I get sleep paralysis fairly frequently...When it happens I can "see" and hear who and what is in the room with me. Sometimes Im pretty positive I'm actually seeing what is happening at that exact moment, other times I have no clue if I just dreamed it all. When I was younger these dreams would be more like nightmares and I could swear some unknown person was either talking or screaming in my ear. I could see how other people would think something like that would be a sign a spirit or demon was trying to interact with them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    The out of body thing just sounds like another dream stage. Somewhere between a lucid dream and sleep paralysis.

I get sleep paralysis fairly frequently...When it happens I can "see" and hear who and what is in the room with me. Sometimes Im pretty positive I'm actually seeing what is happening at that exact moment, other times I have no clue if I just dreamed it all. When I was younger these dreams would be more like nightmares and I could swear some unknown person was either talking or screaming in my ear. I could see how other people would think something like that would be a sign a spirit or demon was trying to interact with them.
    Well I've experienced sleep paralysis as a young adult.. Eyes wide open, your consciousness is intact but ya absolutely can't move at all. You want to scream out, move an arm or a finger and you can't....

Panic sets in and you wake up and can move again... That was what I experienced with that.... I had that happen maybe twice in my life time that i can remember and that was in my teens or younger.. That's about it personally when my brain is half asleep and awake.. I don't sleep walk or talk in my sleep either.. I do fart in my sleep though.. High fiber diet.. Oh well

Still that half awake theory has no parallels to tunnels, lights, and out of body travel, etc.. This is what is commonly reported when dying and coming back..

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatedOne View Post
    Do not believe in anything simply because you heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is written in books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. Only after careful contemplation, if you find that it rings true with your heart and its conducive to the good of all, then embrace it
    well said .. Faith should come by hearing though. His Words will pierce into the heart & soul. It's something an individual has to figure out for themselves ... so if anyone hears God knocking at the door to the heart, let Him in....only good things can happen.

Romans 10:17

17So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Hebrews 4:12

12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    For me it's just hard to believe with current events and written word that anybody would refute Jesus at this point, but hey, naysayers are simply full-filling prophecy too. I see brainfreeze still holding it down. Your a true soldier brain.

Merry Christmas everybody
    Not me recon.... God & truth holding it down... it's His world, im just living in it.. but thanks for the compliment.

Merry Christmas to you as well..

bobbywaves

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

When you guys get really sick do you goto the doctor or do you just pray?

If you were on a plane and the pilot quit flying and said he was going to rely on prayer to land the plane instead of his pilot skills would you feel good about things?

Anytime a tragedy happens people say they're praying for Nice or praying for Orlando. It's obviously not doing anything because these tragedies keep happening. Why not actually get off your ass and go help?

People post all over social media letting everyone know how good of a person they are because they are praying. What a crock.

I wonder why God keeps letting innocent people die for no reason. It must be part of his perfect plan right?

Quit going to work and just pray that things will be ok. Let me know how that works out. Next time you're ill just have people pray for you.

There is obviously no reason to use science or hospitals since prayer works so well.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Let it go, DoA, prayer works the way He wants it to, and sometimes, but not all the time,
    same with our healthcare.. the thing is, we are not capable of judging what death is, it
    is the second death that all the God-fearing dread, not sleeping in the Lord's bosom.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Let it go, DoA, prayer works the way He wants it to, and sometimes, but not all the time,
    same with our healthcare.. the thing is, we are not capable of judging what death is, it
    is the second death that all the God-fearing dread, not sleeping in the Lord's bosom.
    So you're not going to answer my questions above? Example, going to the hospital vs praying? Relying on an atheist pilot to land a plane your in vs relying on a religious person praying to land safely?

There is a reason it's hard to answers those questions when people claim to be religious....

If God has a plan and knows what is going to happen, why even pray at all? When prayers are "unanswered" people say it's god's plan. If that's the case, it's useless to pray. God will do what he wants.

I respect people but not necessarily beliefs. If I told you I worshipped an imaginary pink unicorn, only I couldn't prove it was pink you just have to have faith, I would hope most people would think I was crazy.

Everyone has a right to believe what they want but they shouldn't push their ideas on other people.

There are over 4000 religions. Obviously they can't all be right so I don't believe in any of them. You just believe in 1. We're not that far off.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    When you guys get really sick do you goto the doctor or do you just pray?
    I simply pray & take Nyquil.

If you were on a plane and the pilot quit flying and said he was going to rely on prayer to land the plane instead of his pilot skills would you feel good about things?
    I'd be content, knowing I'll be in Heaven soon.

Anytime a tragedy happens people say they're praying for Nice or praying for Orlando. It's obviously not doing anything because these tragedies keep happening. Why not actually get off your ass and go help?
    You fail to mention the countless tragedies that were prevented, how do you know prayer didn't play a part in the prevention? How is getting off my ass, going to help prevent a tragedy from happening? I prefer to pray.

People post all over social media letting everyone know how good of a person they are because they are praying. What a crock.
    Why is it a "crock?" If praying makes people feel good & helps them live a better life, exactly how does that bother you? People can post what they want on social media. Since you're so easily offended, I suggest you don't read it.

I wonder why God keeps letting innocent people die for no reason. It must be part of his perfect plan right?
    Read & learn: http://www.thefamilyinternational.or...ews-issues/21/

Quit going to work and just pray that things will be ok. Let me know how that works out. Next time you're ill just have people pray for you.
    Haven't worked since 2010 & people pray for me when I'm sick, it's worked out gr8.

There is obviously no reason to use science or hospitals since prayer works so well.

BigDofBA

Countless tragedies that were prevented? That's something that can never be proven.

All we know is that horrible things happen everyday in this world. That is a fact. Prayer doesn't stop it. Deah, disease, suffering, and murder. It happens everyday.

I'm not offended by religious people. As long as it doesn't affect me I'm fine. This is just a discussion.

Here is a random verse of the day...

2 kings 2:24...basically god sent bears to slaughter over 40 children because the children made fun of a bald guy.

This is the God you worship. I could go one with countless scripture that is horrible. With that said, they don't teach these in Church. They only teach the rosey stuff that makes people feel good.

BigDofBA

BTW, if you're on a plane and rely solely on prayer to land, you will die. :

bobbywaves

Countless tragedies that were prevented? That's something that can never be proven.
    Proven & documented, apparently you don't watch the news.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Proven & documented, apparently you don't watch the news.
    So if it's on the news it's true?

I don't believe in any of the Greek Gods. I don't believe in the Muslim God. I don't believe in the Jewish God. I don't believe in the Mormon God. I don't believe in the Christian God.

You feel the exact same way except you believe in one more God than me.

You only believe in the Christian God because you were born in America. If you were born in Iraq, odds are you would believe in the Muslim God. There is no more evidence for your God to be correct than there is for any other God to be correct.

Christians don't bother me as long as they don't try to force their beliefs on me. Thankfully we live in an advanced nation in which people don't actually carry out word for word what their scripture says. The Bible has just as bad scripture as the Quran. The only difference is that people here don't actually act out on it like they do in the Middle East.

I'm sure your a good person just like a lot of Christians. I'm merely sharing my beliefs. In the end it's always funny to me because I've gone to church and read a lot of the bible so I try to understand Christianity and other religions. On the flip side, other religions are very close minded and won't even entertain the notion that their religion may be wrong. It's funny hearing I'm going to hell by four different religions and then those religions all tell each other they're going to hell.

It should be no surprise that since birth, people brought up in religion are taught not to question it. If they started asking questions, like I did, they wouldn't get answers and would have serious doubts. That's why you're supposed to have "faith" and "not question it".

If God existed the world wouldn't be such a shitty and unfair place with death, disease, distruction, and thousands of contradictory religions. It would be pretty obvious God existed because magic would be happening all around us. Instead we can only read about these "miracles" in an ancient text that was written when most of man was illiterate and hadn't even came to the conclusion that the world was flat....

In thousands of years humans are going to think we were very stupid. All of these current religions will be viewed no different than Zeus, Hera, Athena, Appolo, etc. are viewed now.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 01-17-17 at 07:56 PM.

bobbywaves

So if it's on the news it's true?
    Correct.

So if it's on the news, it's not true? How do news channels get away with broadcasting lies?

First ... 87888990919293 ... Last