PokinSmot
    PokinSmot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6603

Listen, from the son of a Zionist Jew war hero #keepITreal

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great clip pokin. Long but highly informative.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    1948 they were offered that by Israel but the surrounding arab countries told them to leave so they can eliminate the jews. They left and the arab countries failed to kill the jews, when the jews won they took more land than was promised but hey they just finished with the holocaust and a war, what did anyone expect. After that the palestinians claimed palestine was theirs, it wasn't jews lived there as well, and wanted it back. Still Israel gives parts of it and still they attack. 2 state solution will never work. I feel like peace will only be attained when either jews/israelis are totally eliminated or vice versa OR the world takes a big stand and intervenes, to cause a peace or immediate genocide. All 3 solutions seem unrealistic.
    The guy on the youtoobz makes a compelling argument for a single democratic state in which Palestinians aren't treated worse than American blacks pre civ rights.

that seems as unrealistic as the Palestinians having their own state that theyre in charge of though.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I have an idea

Stage a hoax where they discover some old documents talking about Jews living on modern day Madagascar before they were ever in the middle east

Maybe even excavate somewhere on Madagascar a planted, carbon date fudged human still wearing a petrified Yamulka

All the Jews can then move to Madagascar and they're happy and the arabs are happy

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I have an idea

Stage a hoax where they discover some old documents talking about Jews living on modern day Madagascar before they were ever in the middle east

Maybe even excavate somewhere on Madagascar a planted, carbon date fudged human still wearing a petrified Yamulka

All the Jews can then move to Madagascar and they're happy and the arabs are happy
    and we all know that's not true lol. Wherever they go, arabs will always want blood.

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    The guy on the youtoobz makes a compelling argument for a single democratic state in which Palestinians aren't treated worse than American blacks pre civ rights.

that seems as unrealistic as the Palestinians having their own state that theyre in charge of though.
    But videos are easy to make, I didnt even bothr watching because anyone can prove any point in making a video with no response. I can find you thousands of videos for both sides that make compelling arguments, the son of the leader of hamas is being hunted by hamas for speaking out for Israel. It's just all BS. You gotta educate yourself and make your own arguments, thats what I did. I read from both sides and while one seems to be total lies the other seems legit. I'm sorry but making fake pictures and using kids as shields to make the world feel bad really takes a hit on your credibility. Know what I mean? That's after the fact that they are terrorists. Hard for me to side with anyone who's sole purpose in life is to kill.

rufflesmuncher

Oh and by the way, Palestinians are treated better in Israel than anywhere else in the middle east. It is a democratic state. Hanin Zoabi, pro palestinian and has more than once spoken out for palestine is in the jewish parliament, called the knesset, all accusations have been dropped as Israel is a democratic state and she is allowed to say as she pleases. If roles were reversed, and shed spoken out in gaza for israel, shed be hung and stoned.

scumbag

But videos are easy to make, I didnt even bothr watching because anyone can prove any point in making a video with no response. I can find you thousands of videos for both sides that make compelling arguments, the son of the leader of hamas is being hunted by hamas for speaking out for Israel. It's just all BS. You gotta educate yourself and make your own arguments, thats what I did. I read from both sides and while one seems to be total lies the other seems legit. I'm sorry but making fake pictures and using kids as shields to make the world feel bad really takes a hit on your credibility. Know what I mean? That's after the fact that they are terrorists. Hard for me to side with anyone who's sole purpose in life is to kill.
    You obv don't know shit and haven't looked at anything with an open mind if you think "one side" is "terrorists" who only "want to kill"

and lo fcking l the Palestinians aren't treated like lower forms of life. You clearly need to watch that video

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Hey Scumbag I saw your mom on TV today.

"Hamas is a humanitarian organization."

scumbag

STFU fox news drooler.

im sure you watched that hannity clip i posted live and said "damn, that Palestinian be acting quite unreasonable, why wont he just answer the question."

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

STFU fox news drooler.

im sure you watched that hannity clip i posted live and said "damn, that Palestinian be acting quite unreasonable, why wont he just answer the question."
    No idea what you're talking about.

But, your mom was hilarious today. I'm sure you were proud.

rufflesmuncher

STFU fox news drooler.

Lol have you been following anything going on?!?! They constantly keep saying all we want to do is end the Jewish and Israeli race. You clearly need to start following everything instead of acting like Hamas and giving half the story to the world or anyone who will listen. They celebrated when 3 kids were kidnap and killed. Israel persecuted and punished the people that killed the kid. Open your eyes.

scumbag

Lol have you been following anything going on?!?! They constantly keep saying all we want to do is end the Jewish and Israeli race. You clearly need to start following everything instead of acting like Hamas and giving half the story to the world or anyone who will listen. They celebrated when 3 kids were kidnap and killed. Israel persecuted and punished the people that killed the kid. Open your eyes.
    sounds a lot like the Zionist agenda.

and i clearly know more about this than you do at this point. wtf makes you think i dont know what the media says? i don't just accept what the media tells me. im wired to want to understand more. you, not so much.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I love how you try to answer every criticizm of Israel and attack everyone that has a different opinion. I'm assuming your jewish. If not how about having some common sense and having a neutral view of the situation and looking at the big picture. What differs you from those Palestinians that are out for blood? You obviously have the same view against them as they have against you.

edit: also you said they want to end the Jewish and Israelis? Last I checked it was an Israeli that said they want to wipe off the Palestinians and went even as far as saying killing pregnant woman in order to make sure they didn't give birth.
    Last edited by easyliving; 07-29-14 at 11:22 PM.

scumbag

easy, id say the chances of him being a some sort of southern bible thumper are higher than him being jewish.

after all, he thinks Israel is a race.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    I love how you try to answer every criticizm of Israel and attack everyone that has a different opinion. I'm assuming your jewish. If not how about having some common sense and having a neutral view of the situation and looking at the big picture.
    As someone who isn't raving insane for one side or the other, you might appreciate this
    https://davidkeithlaw.wordpress.com/...ennis-in-gaza/

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I feel like the Jews are more civil overall but the whole idea of Israel has been a major flop and a terrible decision

rufflesmuncher

sounds a lot like the Zionist agenda.

and i clearly know more about this than you do at this point. wtf makes you think i dont know what the media says? i don't just accept what the media tells me. im wired to want to understand more. you, not so much.
    Well the fact that I never once mentioned the media in the reply, sort of sounds like you have been. I mentioned what I know from history, from knowing people living in Israel and from having friends in the IDF. I'm trying to understand more but the more I learn the more I believe what Israel says. Everyone's only arguments against jews/israelis are; they stole our land or they are trying to wipe us out. Weird that jews/israelis are in Gaza trying to eliminate Hamas and Egypt is helping us. Egypt who has, for so long, hated jews/israelis is now helping jews/israelis eliminate Hamas. But no everyone believes they are aiming for genocide when what's going in Syria is much closer to a genocide than this will ever be. How can you expect anything to work out in the terms of peace when they can't even take care of their own people yet fire rockets at a stronger and more sophisticated country. Use the money to build land and give to your people instead of using it to attack.

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    I love how you try to answer every criticizm of Israel and attack everyone that has a different opinion. I'm assuming your jewish. If not how about having some common sense and having a neutral view of the situation and looking at the big picture. What differs you from those Palestinians that are out for blood? You obviously have the same view against them as they have against you.

edit: also you said they want to end the Jewish and Israelis? Last I checked it was an Israeli that said they want to wipe off the Palestinians and went even as far as saying killing pregnant woman in order to make sure they didn't give birth.
    I have not tried to answer every criticism and whether or not I'm Jewish makes no difference. What if I'm Palestinian and think this way? There a ton, just like there are many pro Palestinian jews. Who you are is absolutely no indication of what you believe in. I'm not out for blood, I don't believe Palestinians should be dying, innocent lives should be spared. I just don't believe that Israel is intentionally killing them. They are doing everything they can to eliminate Hamas and if innocent people have to die in order to protect their country well then it's very sad but it must happen. Israel's responsibility is to save the lives of their people that is all. Not to give food, water and supplies like they have been. They also aren't supposed to be taking care of the wounded Palestinians but they do that too. What do they do in return? Answer me that and don't skip the damn question and go back to "oh you must be Jewish and out for blood" Hamas needs to be disarmed and destroyed and that's for the better of the world and for Palestinians so please don't twist what I am saying around. That is ALL I'm saying in regards to killings. They killed a pregnant woman?!?!? Lol show me this, really hope it's not some pally wood garbage. I have been trying to see where israel abuses it's power. A few incidents have occurred that are very shameful but it's not an overall abuse like you seem to think, or at least I have not seen that and would like for you to clarify that from a credible source. And just to clarify this I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone and hope I have not offended anyone. I stand with my point of view and would love for me to be proven wrong so that I can "open my eyes" and be proven wrong. However, many have tried and it hasn't happened. Most, if not all, of their claims have been from sources that were not credible.

rufflesmuncher

easy, id say the chances of him being a some sort of southern bible thumper are higher than him being jewish.

after all, he thinks Israel is a race.
    What does it matter what I am?!?! Chances are you're a Palestinian or at least of Arab descent. So what? Doesn't affect the way I speak/type to you at all. Should work both ways.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Ruffles, you do seem more butthurt over this, than maybe you should be. If you are not on either side, why do you even care so much? Does this stuff affect your day to day life? I think you are on a side, and I think I know which one.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Oh and by the way, Palestinians are treated better in Israel than anywhere else in the middle east. It is a democratic state. Hanin Zoabi, pro palestinian and has more than once spoken out for palestine is in the jewish parliament, called the knesset, all accusations have been dropped as Israel is a democratic state and she is allowed to say as she pleases. If roles were reversed, and shed spoken out in gaza for israel, shed be hung and stoned.
    Israel is a theocracy, you can't be a Jewish state whilst being a democracy. If Israel is judged on democratic standards they're a racist, apartheid state.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NrmlCurvSurfr

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Ruffles, you do seem more butthurt over this, than maybe you should be. If you are not on either side, why do you even care so much? Does this stuff affect your day to day life? I think you are on a side, and I think I know which one.
    Never said I wasn't jewish or Israeli and i never said I wasn't on a side. I merely asked why it mattered

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    As someone who isn't raving insane for one side or the other, you might appreciate this
    https://davidkeithlaw.wordpress.com/...ennis-in-gaza/
    Keeping the arguments towards israel and towards Gaza and Hamas out of it (felt it was more pro israel anyway) it was a great article. All we do is score points and forget that anyone is even answering us. It's literally like talking to yourself and having someone that doesn't matter answer you.

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Israel is a theocracy, you can't be a Jewish state whilst being a democracy. If Israel is judged on democratic standards they're a racist, apartheid state.
    Please Elaborate. Would love to understand your point more.

Dr.Gonzo

Never said I wasn't jewish or Israeli and i never said I wasn't on a side. I merely asked why it mattered
    Ethnocentrism.

NrmlCurvSurfr

rufflesmuncher

Ethnocentrism.
    Lol that's why it doesn't matter because that's just an easy card to pull.

Dr.Gonzo

Please Elaborate. Would love to understand your point more.
    Do you believe Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state?

rufflesmuncher

Do you believe Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state?
    Of course. They contribute so much to the world, why wouldn't they have the right to exist?

Dr.Gonzo

Of course. They contribute so much to the world, why wouldn't they have the right to exist?
    They? Israel is a state.

I'll assume your answer is yes, if that is correct why did you bother to ask me to elaborate?

NrmlCurvSurfr

Ruffles, buddy, either you are a Jew or you are way out of your league here. Possibly both. You completely dodged Dr G's question and put a spin on it that would give a dreidel a run for it's money.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Oh, and nothing against you being Jewish, it's just that people should know why you have the views that you do. I wouldn't want someone to misinterpret your posts, as an unbiased analysis. That's why it matters, to answer your question from a few posts up.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Oh, and nothing against you being Jewish, it's just that people should know why you have the views that you do. I wouldn't want someone to misinterpret your posts, as an unbiased analysis. That's why it matters, to answer your question from a few posts up.
    I have a huge issue if he is progressive and Jewish whilst supporting the Zionist ideal. If he is Jewish but consistent in his positions, that is acceptable. Although, I am sort of doubting he is Jewish, a Christian Zionist perhaps.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm just trying to win my next bet and get laid this weekend while these crazy fukks fight a never ending war because of what, exactly?

So ridiculous...if these jerkoffs all just took a step back and really thought about what they were doing the world would be in a better place

Unreal

First ... 234567 Last