wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Look how many U.S. tax dollars went to Hamas since 2009 alone. Billions...so don't try that tired argument. We give aid to Hamas and they dont buy food or build homes they build tunrls and buy rockets. Fact.

And no logical person is going to say Israel should be sorry that they are defending their own so the numbers are skewed that way. Israel has tried at least three different times to get the current violence to stop...Hamas has refused and continues to fire from schools and homes and then act surprised when casualties occur. Its been a great photo op for years....house soldiers and weapons in a civilian structure...Israel even texts the people or calls or drops leaflets saying "you at 123 Hamas Haven Lane, we will bomb your location at 3:30 today, if you are a civilian please leave before" and Hamas forces them to stay....the bombs hit and Hamas puts the poor victims on display and then goes outside and launches more rockets at Israeli civilians or tunnels underneath and pops out to target civilians. The only time Hamas tries to stop the violence is once they start getting their asses handed to them like now...suddenly they want peace.
    bullfucking shit. we are so invested in Israel it's a joke. we send about 100$ to every $1 we send to Hamas...as far as their little warnings go for evacuations....THERES MILITARY WALLS BUILT UP....they have NOWHERE TO GO.....that is the biggest bullshit joke in the world....again look at the map. you can't just walk into a country full Palestinians and say penetrate this, we are Israel we now own this shit, then come up with some bullshit that they are defending themselves...they fuckking puttin themselves in that position.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Israel could blow up all of these Arab countries in a day if they wanted to.
    exactly.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    bullfucking shit. we are so invested in Israel it's a joke. we send about 100$ to every $1 we send to Hamas...as far as their little warnings go for evacuations....THERES MILITARY WALLS BUILT UP....they have NOWHERE TO GO.....that is the biggest bullshit joke in the world....again look at the map. you can't just walk into a country full Palestinians and say penetrate this, we are Israel we now own this shit, then come up with some bullshit that they are defending themselves...they fuckking puttin themselves in that position.

Learn your history pal...even going back to pre 67 war borders....Israel handed over Gaza in 2005 and withdrew settlements and what did the people do?? Yep, elected a bunch if terrorists to power after fighting it out with the PLO, Hamas used its power no to help the people but to pick a fight with Israel. Now they deal with it. Actions, consequences. If Hamas wants it to stop, lay down arms and stop trying to murder civilians because of a religious feud...end of story. Otherwise if the people continue to allow it or support it....then they will have to own up to the outcome.

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Learn your history pal...even going back to pre 67 war borders....Israel handed over Gaza in 2005 and withdrew settlements and what did the people do?? Yep, elected a bunch if terrorists to power after fighting it out with the PLO, Hamas used its power no to help the people but to pick a fight with Israel. Now they deal with it. Actions, consequences. If Hamas wants it to stop, lay down arms and stop trying to murder civilians because of a religious feud...end of story. Otherwise if the people continue to allow it or support it....then they will have to own up to the outcome.
    lol dude i wouldn't even bother wager junkie is probably Mahmoud Abbas himself. No other moron could possibly be that uneducated and stupid to think that Israel really waltzed in and took Israel. Jewish Settlers have ALWAYS BEEN THERE, and Palestine was not called palestine after the palestinians it was just a place called paletsine and they decided it was theirs. Pathetic that you believe the Hamas and their bullshit propaganda...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

rufflesmuncher

exactly.
    exactly what moron, they haven't.

rufflesmuncher

go see the nobel prize list how many muslims you see there? and how many jews?!?!?

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    go see the nobel prize list how many muslims you see there? and how many jews?!?!?
    Valid point, but, off the top of my head I can think of 1 Muslim...
    Barack Hussein Obama
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O, and DwightShrute

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Not saying Israel will still not have a billion enemies. Just possibly one less.
    bad thing is, they will always have another billion enemies.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Arabs want nothing other than the total destruction of Israel. It will never happen, so Arabs will continue to die for a ridiculous cause. Wagerjunkie is nothing more than an Islamic sympathizer. Wager, why don't you go over there and fight for Hamas. I am sure all of us will not shed any tears when the Israeli's send you back to America in a box.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rufflesmuncher, and kidcudi92

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

The Jews are God's chosen people.
    I would not want to be opposing them.

See some of what the Arabs alleged to have seen in the 7 day war. God's own angels coming down and swinging swords at them.

In my opinion, Israel does the dirty work that the US is too pussssy to do. That is eradicate and destroy all Jihad-loving Muslims. For that, they got my support.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

So what's your point exactly? Are you saying that muslims are dumb and jews are smart, so the Israelis have the right to treat the Palestinians as badly as they want?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

When you elect terrorist leadership you deserve what you get.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Wager they don't hear any of this on Fox News so how would they know what is really going on?

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    Valid point, but, off the top of my head I can think of 1 Muslim...
    Barack Hussein Obama
    Level 1 drooler. You're such a dumbass you don't even bet sports like a man. You fade coin flipping touts like level 1 droolers do.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

its sad that people choose to kill each other rather than drink together and love each other
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rufflesmuncher

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Wager they don't hear any of this on Fox News so how would they know what is really going on?

bingo.

how about the fuking Hospital that Israel just TARGETED and DESTROYED with all civilians in it. absolutely sickening. man some of you have your head so far up your asses "Arabs want nothing more than total destruction of Israel"

LOL dude are u kidding me....its the penetrating complete opposite. Israel is and wants to exterminate the Palestinians.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    When you elect terrorist leadership you deserve what you get.
    how exactly are they terrorist?? becausesome of the US media decribes them as so? their land was taken from them with full out violence...you don't think they are going to respond with violence?

WTF do you think the United States would do if Mexico came in here with an ARMY, started killing are civilians and said, this our land and basically took the fuk over.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

thread reminds me of this

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Well, we all don't have time to watch MSNBC not report the real news. Hear much about that bank robbery in northern california? Of course, you didn't. Liberals want more illegal aliens in the country so the last thing they would do is show you sheep what you're really getting.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

bingo.

how about the fuking Hospital that Israel just TARGETED and DESTROYED with all civilians in it. absolutely sickening. man some of you have your head so far up your asses "Hamas want nothing more than total destruction of Israel"

LOL dude are u kidding me....its the penetrating complete opposite. Israel is and wants to exterminate the Palestinians.
    There ya go, now you've finally said something true in this thread.

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    So what's your point exactly? Are you saying that muslims are dumb and jews are smart, so the Israelis have the right to treat the Palestinians as badly as they want?
    well he said we are invested in Israel and its bullshit so i am clarifying that being invested in Israel is a good thing since so many good things come from there, that basically Israelis contribute to society and Gaza doesn't lol. And Israelis don't treat Gazans badly lol they have more rights in Israel than anywhere else. Most Gazans want Israel to eliminate Hamas, EVERYONE WANTS ISRAEL TO ELIMINATE HAMAS lol just some people actually think Israel caused all this so they freak out. "omg they bombed a hospital" yeah a hospital that was being used to harbor weapons. Sorry guys, you want less casualties then stop protecting hamas and their weapons and no one will die. Israel lets Gazans use their facilities, give them water and electricity lol Hamas has launched rockets at the electricity supply Israelis give then Israel fixed and then Hamas sent another rocket lol. They don't care about their people, they just want to kill Israelis, and they happen to be really bad at it. You are entitled ti believe what you want but I wouldn't just blindly believe anything I hear or see, look at what happened leading up to what you hear or see and you will understand the truth, do it not and you fall into the Hamas trap like any blind supporter does. SO many people have ALWAYS Hated jews yet now they have the support of JORDAN, EGYPT, CANADA, USA, even France has started condemning the Gazan rallys. The world is tired of their bullshit, hatred and violence.

rufflesmuncher

how exactly are they terrorist?? becausesome of the US media decribes them as so? their land was taken from them with full out violence...you don't think they are going to respond with violence?

WTF do you think the United States would do if Mexico came in here with an ARMY, started killing are civilians and said, this our land and basically took the fuk over.
    They are terrorists because they claim to be LOL. Land was never taken from you. The place was called Palestine, jews and arabs lived there and were just as much "palestinian" as arabs were. The british offered you land and 2 state country and you fled because your brothers claimed they would eliminate the jews. When they failed you were left stranded to nowhere and claimed it was your land. Sorry bud, your loss to attempt to destroy them, not theirs

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

The Houston Rockets flew into Israel today to show both sides of the conflict a blast show their support for both the Israelis and Palestinians.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

probably ignorant, but my opinion: israelis made friends with powerful people that have their back forever, so just focus on making lebanon jordan and syria nicer if you're muslim. if i was pallestinian i'd be pissed at fighting a losing war forever.

rufflesmuncher

That is a very nice gesture however I feel that had a lot to do with Omri Casspi being on the team.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinion...tionallaw.html

shows who really started this escalation

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

The day they killed Rabin was the day when hope for peace was done.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are terrorists because they claim to be LOL. Land was never taken from you. The place was called Palestine, jews and arabs lived there and were just as much "palestinian" as arabs were. The british offered you land and 2 state country and you fled because your brothers claimed they would eliminate the jews. When they failed you were left stranded to nowhere and claimed it was your land. Sorry bud, your loss to attempt to destroy them, not theirs
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...media/2651715/

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    http://america.aljazeera.com/opinion...tionallaw.html

shows who really started this escalation
    Simple question then, lets agree to disagree over who started it...which side has accepted terms for a stop to the fighting TWICE now and which side has not?

rufflesmuncher

Simple question then, lets agree to disagree over who started it...which side has accepted terms for a stop to the fighting TWICE now and which side has not?
    Aljazeera LOL Known for its propaganda. Send me a real source. "our rockets don't harm you cause we have no aim so were allowed to throw them and you can't fight back, its not fair."

Also at muldoon, if you think I'm on SBR because I'm getting paid you are a special kind of stupid lol

wagerjunkie

well he said we are invested in Israel and its bullshit so i am clarifying that being invested in Israel is a good thing since so many good things come from there, that basically Israelis contribute to society and Gaza doesn't lol. And Israelis don't treat Gazans badly lol they have more rights in Israel than anywhere else. Most Gazans want Israel to eliminate Hamas, EVERYONE WANTS ISRAEL TO ELIMINATE HAMAS lol just some people actually think Israel caused all this so they freak out. "omg they bombed a hospital" yeah a hospital that was being used to harbor weapons. Sorry guys, you want less casualties then stop protecting hamas and their weapons and no one will die. Israel lets Gazans use their facilities, give them water and electricity lol Hamas has launched rockets at the electricity supply Israelis give then Israel fixed and then Hamas sent another rocket lol. They don't care about their people, they just want to kill Israelis, and they happen to be really bad at it. You are entitled ti believe what you want but I wouldn't just blindly believe anything I hear or see, look at what happened leading up to what you hear or see and you will understand the truth, do it not and you fall into the Hamas trap like any blind supporter does. SO many people have ALWAYS Hated jews yet now they have the support of JORDAN, EGYPT, CANADA, USA, even France has started condemning the Gazan rallys. The world is tired of their bullshit, hatred and violence.
    holy fuking shit. you really need to stop speaking on this subject now.

dumb as shit.

wagerjunkie

And Israelis don't treat Gazans badly lol they have more rights in Israel than anywhere else.

wagerjunkie

just wow.

you do know that they have people locked up in basically concentration camps the same exact way the shit happened to them in WW2, right???

wagerjunkie

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 01:45 PM. Reason: image does not exist

wagerjunkie

and they just found their rockets in VACANT schools...VACANT...so this bullshit about them shielding themselves with citizens is bs

First 123456 ... Last