Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    What's my play here she is living in my moms house no job broke?
    like the other dude said pimp her out and make some money if she is willing.

but how is she buying crack with no money?

does she grow her own crack?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

*** in her tight puss

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Can the coke whore pick winners?

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Really ? Would you like it prop bet this statement for my 5000 dollars to your 1000?

Before you answer I will give you some info. I spoke to the vet and I spoke to the receptionist at the vets office. I had sent a PM to bruin and volunteered to help him out when I read the thread. He didn't ask me for anything. He was 600 short of the over 2000 it cost to do the surgery so I personally paid it by *********** directly billed by the vet in Canada the 600 bucks. I never gave Bruin my card, just the vet. I have seen pictures of the dog and all the info bruin relayed to me was also relayed to me by the Vets receptionist.
    Nice of you to do that..
    Last edited by shari91; 07-18-14 at 07:46 AM.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

she needs rehab. if that means a few month stint in a canadien sleep away camp prison for women then so be it. She has to hit rock bottom or she won't quit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51

nathansdad71
    nathansdad71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Wow james d,i thought people like you did not exist anymore.bruin must be eternally grateful,the dog as well.a.r.k,you just restored my faith a little that the entire world is not all self-centered,lying back-stabbing,greedy scum.move to canada anytime(if not here already).canada (and the world for that matter) would be a better place if more people like you were in it

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    like the other dude said pimp her out and make some money if she is willing.

but how is she buying crack with no money?

does she grow her own crack?
    Junkies always find money, it's like magic.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

so do gamblers......

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    What's my play here she is living in my moms house no job broke?

Hate fukin junkies

Throw that bitch out and dont look back

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

They need God.... And help from within themselves, like a few said here.

all drugs... Not just crack, there's a pill epidemic as well. Help from family is great too. Good Job!
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 07-18-14 at 04:10 PM.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Can crackheads not remember crimes they commit like burglary or a mugging while high or just coming off a high?
    Addicts are one of the most manipulative beings i have ever known...and yes they remember, crack is not like alchol or pills, some people say the dont remember a thing from last night, in my experience thast is bullshit, ofcourse they remember.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post
    Addicts are one of the most manipulative beings i have ever known...and yes they remember, crack is not like alchol or pills, some people say the dont remember a thing from last night, in my experience thast is bullshit, ofcourse they remember.
    Manipulative liars who remember it all and pretend like they don't. That's most junkies regardless of the drug, it really is disgusting. I've done my fair share of drugs but I never lie, cheat or steal to do it though I've hung with those that do and have been taken advantage of countless times. I still do get taken advantage of to this day, I just think that people may change or smarten up and stop lying to my face like I don't see it but it never happens.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Really ? Would you like it prop bet this statement for my 5000 dollars to your 1000?

Before you answer I will give you some info. I spoke to the vet and I spoke to the receptionist at the vets office. I had sent a PM to bruin and volunteered to help him out when I read the thread. He didn't ask me for anything. He was 600 short of the over 2000 it cost to do the surgery so I personally paid it by *********** directly billed by the vet in Canada the 600 bucks. I never gave Bruin my card, just the vet. I have seen pictures of the dog and all the info bruin relayed to me was also relayed to me by the Vets receptionist.
    Shari gave me an infraction for this post. How does this work exactly? Do I write a 1000 word essay apologizing and submit it to JJ for review? If so which shift JJ will be reviewing my work? I need to know if I should write the essay utilizing a 6th or 9th grade vocabulary.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

crack is great

Mac Roibeaird
    Mac Roibeaird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Had a brother with that problem. He was an awful liar. Seems to have grown out of it. Always held a job though.

Maybe try and get her to switch to pot?

Where does she get the cash for the crack?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

where does one find crack in 2014? kind of a joke right does anybody really know a crack head? Meth is the modern day crack imo? know a lot of meth heads Didn't know crackheads were even still around like its the 80 early 90s

teaserpleaser

yes I know the hood ...but for real its 2014 lolz

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    where does one find crack in 2014? kind of a joke right does anybody really know a crack head? Meth is the modern day crack imo? know a lot of meth heads Didn't know crackheads were even still around like its the 80 early 90s
    Brooks and electric in Venice

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14260

Still???

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

u serious bro? u watch to much breaking bad...crack is just as big as dope...if not bigger.

and who ever said crack is "expensive" just stop. can get a ear ringer for 5-10 bucks.

like a few people said, she has to WANT the help, and if not there is absolutely nothing you can do. you just have to completely cut her off. unfortunately crack is one of THE worst drugs out there when it comes down to making you into a junkie, it will make you do things that you NEVER EVER thought you would do in a million years to get that shit. one of the worst come downs in the world and ppl literally do anything to avoid come down and to get back on that pipe. one of the worst disgusting habits of them all.

she will be tricking in no time. if not already.

wagerjunkie

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    u serious bro? u watch to much breaking bad...crack is just as big as dope...if not bigger.

and who ever said crack is "expensive" just stop. can get a ear ringer for 5-10 bucks.

like a few people said, she has to WANT the help, and if not there is absolutely nothing you can do. you just have to completely cut her off. unfortunately crack is one of THE worst drugs out there when it comes down to making you into a junkie, it will make you do things that you NEVER EVER thought you would do in a million years to get that shit. one of the worst come downs in the world and ppl literally do anything to avoid come down and to get back on that pipe. one of the worst disgusting habits of them all.

she will be tricking in no time. if not already.
    nah I live in LA CO. since the early 80s was here when it was ground zero freeway ricky contra and all that .... Do I know of any crackheads no do I see them in West LA yes. But still crack really? Really if one of my family members told me he was a crackhead i'd probably fall out laughing not because its funny but because hes a crackhead in 2014 shit is

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Brooks and electric in Venice
    Slauson and Crenshaw by woodys BBQ

teaserpleaser

if you think more people are doing Crack than Meth you could possibly be wrong..... I also happen to live next to Meth central aka the Inland Empire Tweeker heaven.

The Bonus Place
    The Bonus Place's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Crack is Whack!

wagerjunkie

nah I live in LA CO. since the early 80s was here when it was ground zero freeway ricky contra and all that .... Do I know of any crackheads no do I see them in West LA yes. But still crack really? Really if one of my family members told me he was a crackhead i'd probably fall out laughing not because its funny but because hes a crackhead in 2014 shit is
    yeah. guess it all depends where your from and how the culture still is.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Wherever there is good coke, you will have crackheads. They can easily turn that good blow into crack rocks

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

First 12