NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Just Adjusted All the Rosters on NBA 2K14 & Played as the New Look Cavs....

....okay so I added one little wrinkle....I created Andrew Wiggins and sent him, Alonso Gee and Anthony Bennett to Minnesota for Kevin Love. I also dropped Andrew Bynum from the Cleveland roster. I just had to see how good this team could really be. All the other moves so far in free agency for every team I accounted for also. I assumed Lance Stephenson signed with the Lakers and sent him there. Gasol went to Chicago of course. Granger to Miami and I sent Ariza to Houston and Parsons to Dallas along with a bunch of other NBA moves that have happened so far.

Okay so I played an NBA season games (12 minute quarters) and first game was a home game vs. Indiana Pacers. Offense reminded me of the 1980 show time Lakers....OMG...LeBron hit a spot up three to open up the game and Kevin Love hit one top of the key on the very next possession. Indiana stayed within 4-8 points by half time ( we were up as much as 13 in the first half). This Cavalier offense was fluid and dynamic as hell. Lebron and Kyrie work really well together!

If you know how to run plays by pressing the arrow buttons to call the play then one of the colored buttons to execute the lay and pass really well.....this was truly a talented offense. I added Ray Allen and Mike Miller as bench players too for the Cavs. We basically ran Indiana out of the building final score Cavaliers 116 - Pacers 84. I was truly shocked at how efficiently the Cavaliers and even their bench players were smoking the Pacers defense (especially in the fourth quarter!)

Next up I had them play Chicago in Chicago against a healthy Derrick Rose and Pau Gasol starting at Center - Power Foward along with Joakim Noah, Jimmy Butler & Mike Dunleavy.

Bulls team defense was as solid as ever.....no more scoring at will in this game. Surprisingly my team defense played just as tough in the first quarter as we fouled everytime Rose penetrated to the hole or Jimmy Butler penetrated to the basket.....no free lay ups. At the end of the first quarter we were trailing 18-17. Kyrie got into early foul trouble as did Kevin Love. Ray Allen heated up in the second quarter scoring 9 points and 3 rebounds....Tristan. Thompson added 4 pts and 3 boards. But Chicago at home was no easy team to beat in this game man let me tell you. Surprisingly our high octane Cleveland offense only managed to score 88 points against them.....we lost Bulls 93 - Cavs 88. Again considering how easily we dismantled the Pacers defense in game 1 I was shocked Chicago was as hard as they would be.

I simulated the rest of the regular season and the Cavaliers finished 57-25. Bulls were 54 -28. I'm telling you guys....if the Cavs can keep Dion Waiters and somehow still get Kevin Love (even if they lose Andrew Wiggins) it will be well worth it. But the games did tell me something about the Cavs as a team defensively this year.....they are slow on rotations and opposing quick stars can get to the paint on them easily.

This might be their Achilles heel for year one....Kevin Love acquisition or not. but man oh man that offense projects to be high octane and will be blowing out teams in the east on a nightly basis next season....just watch.

Next season should be real fun....I can't wait!

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

i dont like basketball video games cause you have to play like 12 minutes to get real stats. and 12 minutes for 4 qtr takes forever, like over an hour a game

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    i dont like basketball video games cause you have to play like 12 minutes to get real stats. and 12 minutes for 4 qtr takes forever, like over an hour a game
    This is true. That's why I only played two game today. Going to play against the Rockets at Houston next....that is another team that intrigues me. I think this particular match up will be a good barometer to see how lethal this Cavs team can be or not be.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My wife has that for the PS4. She plays the fukk out of it.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    its not meant for women.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too bad the stats in this game are based off 2012-2013 season.. but nice try. Madden predictions suck too.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    ....okay so I added one little wrinkle....I created Andrew Wiggins and sent him, Alonso Gee and Anthony Bennett to Minnesota for Kevin Love. I also dropped Andrew Bynum from the Cleveland roster. I just had to see how good this team could really be. All the other moves so far in free agency for every team I accounted for also. I assumed Lance Stephenson signed with the Lakers and sent him there. Gasol went to Chicago of course. Granger to Miami and I sent Ariza to Houston and Parsons to Dallas along with a bunch of other NBA moves that have happened so far.

Okay so I played an NBA season games (12 minute quarters) and first game was a home game vs. Indiana Pacers. Offense reminded me of the 1980 show time Lakers....OMG...LeBron hit a spot up three to open up the game and Kevin Love hit one top of the key on the very next possession. Indiana stayed within 4-8 points by half time ( we were up as much as 13 in the first half). This Cavalier offense was fluid and dynamic as hell. Lebron and Kyrie work really well together!

If you know how to run plays by pressing the arrow buttons to call the play then one of the colored buttons to execute the lay and pass really well.....this was truly a talented offense. I added Ray Allen and Mike Miller as bench players too for the Cavs. We basically ran Indiana out of the building final score Cavaliers 116 - Pacers 84. I was truly shocked at how efficiently the Cavaliers and even their bench players were smoking the Pacers defense (especially in the fourth quarter!)

Next up I had them play Chicago in Chicago against a healthy Derrick Rose and Pau Gasol starting at Center - Power Foward along with Joakim Noah, Jimmy Butler & Mike Dunleavy.

Bulls team defense was as solid as ever.....no more scoring at will in this game. Surprisingly my team defense played just as tough in the first quarter as we fouled everytime Rose penetrated to the hole or Jimmy Butler penetrated to the basket.....no free lay ups. At the end of the first quarter we were trailing 18-17. Kyrie got into early foul trouble as did Kevin Love. Ray Allen heated up in the second quarter scoring 9 points and 3 rebounds....Tristan. Thompson added 4 pts and 3 boards. But Chicago at home was no easy team to beat in this game man let me tell you. Surprisingly our high octane Cleveland offense only managed to score 88 points against them.....we lost Bulls 93 - Cavs 88. Again considering how easily we dismantled the Pacers defense in game 1 I was shocked Chicago was as hard as they would be.

I simulated the rest of the regular season and the Cavaliers finished 57-25. Bulls were 54 -28. I'm telling you guys....if the Cavs can keep Dion Waiters and somehow still get Kevin Love (even if they lose Andrew Wiggins) it will be well worth it. But the games did tell me something about the Cavs as a team defensively this year.....they are slow on rotations and opposing quick stars can get to the paint on them easily.

This might be their Achilles heel for year one....Kevin Love acquisition or not. but man oh man that offense projects to be high octane and will be blowing out teams in the east on a nightly basis next season....just watch.

are you for real my man? this is the most pathetic thing i have read in awhile on here....to think your comparing what the cavs will look like to a computer generated game is crazy.....

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

"We" will be following this system closely

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Op is a virgin

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Clearly OP has a lot of time on his hands.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

And his own jizz

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

why cause he plays video games instead of going out and getting hammered?

i play madden or nhl every single day and at least one full night a weekend. saves me a ton of money plus you can use a mic and talk to other players in the same game. cheap way to entertain yourself. a lot of the same ppl online all the time. its fun

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    why cause he plays video games instead of going out and getting hammered?

i play madden or nhl every single day and at least one full night a weekend. saves me a ton of money plus you can use a mic and talk to other players in the same game. cheap way to entertain yourself. a lot of the same ppl online all the time. its fun
    Oh I go out plenty. Women aren't a issue for me. I just appreciate life-like simulated video games unlike the dummy above who claims these games aren't realistic enough.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Van Gundy will do more for pistons then lebron for cavs. Can your simulator factor in his impact?

NYSportsGuy210

What if Detroit doesn't re-sign Andre Drummond?

NYSportsGuy210

I meant re-sign Monroe....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

lol

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Oh I go out plenty. Women aren't a issue for me.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

What about Manziel!???

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    What about Manziel!???

The Madden 25 game is not good for projecting real life stat outcomes or game outcomes. 2K series of games are good for that however.

Plus I don't get what all the hype is about Manziel. He doesn't seem that great to me. Bridgewater is the better more talented QB.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Get a life you Persian puszy

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Get a life you Persian puszy
    Opie creating more fake accounts to draw fake interest in this floundering website.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

How do the Bulls look in your video game?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

play 8 minute qtrs IMO

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    And his own jizz