Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24315

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    She looks older than 26.

Here's a trick I've learned over the years when talking to online sluts.

When they tell you how old they are, keep it in mind. And then maybe half an hour later, ask them what year they were born. If they hesitate, or ask why you're wondering, you'll know they're full of it. If they answer correctly, ask them what year they graduated high school. If they answer both these questions in a timely manner correctly, then they're telling the truth. If not, you're being catfished.

Women aren't good at quick math, and they don't think ahead. This is an easy way to bust them.

LOL...those are the first two things I get straight when I lie about my age..

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post

She could weigh 165
    164...and thats just 1 fat ass cheek

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Thanks for the post gents. I really thought you guys would hammer the new 29 year old more (on the negative side.) Seems like majority would still plow her?

Anyways... I have a lot of work to do today... just wanted to update the thread. This is the text I get from her this morning. And a new selfie from her. Text reads...

"Good morning sunshine hope you have a good day. Can't wait to see you on Saturday."

I haven't responded to her text yet because I'm thinking about calling off Saturday with her. She's probably going to think something's up because I technically respond quick to her texts. Oh well... I'm just undecided. I really don't know what I want to do???

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
    anyone else having tropuble seeing the pics??? its just blank white space....on firefox.....
    Sorry you're having issues with the photos. I use Google Chrome 90% of the time. Hope this helps.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Shes less than 164 pal

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

how many kids she have? with huge saggers like those,she has to have at least 1

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

29 y/o has weird eyebrows, but would still hit it.

Her ex what a fukn douche smoking in that pic cmon bro

Rugby21
    Rugby21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

penetrate the 29 year old on Saturday, you only live once.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post

She could weigh 165
    Never advertise how little you know about women.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Sorry you're having issues with the photos. I use Google Chrome 90% of the time. Hope this helps.
    no worries, thanks bro, might be that i am at work ....never the less love the post my friend...

Gradius
    Gradius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 625

Hey, Money, it is good to see this thread, again; these are the best threads on this website. I tried POF a couple years ago, because of your thread, but I had absolutely no success (and I wasn't too picky), although I read that it was getting harder to do what you have done in the past. I might give it another try.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

I normally like all the women you post (from the other thread maybe 1 I didn't like) but this 29 year old is a no-go. I'd rather hit the 26 year old, so what if she lied?

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I'm seeing a girl I met on POF a couple months ago. She's attractive, getting her master's, and is always horny. 98% of the time POF is a waste of space though unless you're looking for a fat girl who wants a relationship with a guy out of her league or an ugly girl looking for a hookup. Just gotta get lucky with it.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Anyways... I have a lot of work to do today... just wanted to update the thread. This is the text I get from her this morning. And a new selfie from her. Text reads...

"Good morning sunshine hope you have a good day. Can't wait to see you on Saturday."

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

No offense, but the 29 yr old creeps me out. Looks like an alien.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Which ones you choose and which ones you don't aside. Bravo on living every 30-40 something married with kids guys dream.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    I'm seeing a girl I met on POF a couple months ago. She's attractive, getting her master's, and is always horny. 98% of the time POF is a waste of space though unless you're looking for a fat girl who wants a relationship with a guy out of her league or an ugly girl looking for a hookup. Just gotta get lucky with it.

Most of the girls on POF.

Tinder has some better looking chicks.

inrenokid
    inrenokid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You know one thing bout them both they don't exercise! Ass is grown man tell here to start pumping iron and get a good one not seeking sympath for that wasre disposal

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

she has kids? I know the saggy milf anywhere....becareful with single milf broads unless you want children
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 06-04-14 at 02:53 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good point. But... once whoever posts it... photo will come down within minutes... most people won't be able to see the photo anyways.

Ok... so here's the situation. I've also started talking to this other girl. She just turned 29. I've been wanting this girl ever since she was 22 or so. Years have gone by and she was with this one dude forever. Regardless, they broke up... and now I finally get my chance. Things are clicking so well between us... we made a set date and time to meet this Saturday. One of those.... all day kind of dates. She's all into it... everything clicking etc. I'm kind of having second thoughts now. Well... take a look at her when she was younger....

She's on the right.

She's just a simple girl. Cute. But she's extremely funny and witty. Sometimes I like this kind of girl... just simple.

And here was the dude she was dating before...

Girl is skinny... nice body. Love her butt. Cute. Simple.

Well my issue is... once she broke up with her BF... I found out she's been like a chain smoker. I really can't deal with chicks who smoke. Ruins the date and everything... and I came across these photos of her that are recent...

So my question is... would you still plow her? She has already gave me the green light for this Saturday. And that "other 26 year old" was going to be the backup plan if this one failed. And in a way... I'm having second thoughts about the primary date. I mean tell me I'm not blind and her face has really aged in the last year or two?

As for the 26 year old. She gave me a photo of her butt today. I think one poster mentioned something about a photo of her ass and it would explain everything. Would you say this photo is legit? Let me know what you guys are thinking. Thanks.

The friend on the left is whats up with the big
    Points Awarded:

coanwe gave teaserpleaser 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

When the pics are from above, stay away! I'm 24, and currently on pof, pretty good looking, and I know trust me.....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Money you seem to receive a large amount of sexually provacative pics, do you send them as well?

I think I speak for all the guys when I say that I would like to see a pic that you are sending the other way.

Thanks buddy

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Money you seem to receive a large amount of sexually provacative pics, do you send them as well?

I think I speak for all the guys when I say that I would like to see a pic that you are sending the other way.

Thanks buddy
    NO

you don't
    Points Awarded:

JMon gave I/O 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I wonder if there is a thread just like this one on some tampon forum somewhere where this 164 pound chic is discussing schlong pics that Moneyshot sent to her.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Junkyard Dog, and TheMoneyShot

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Good point. But... once whoever posts it... photo will come down within minutes... most people won't be able to see the photo anyways.

Ok... so here's the situation. I've also started talking to this other girl. She just turned 29. I've been wanting this girl ever since she was 22 or so. Years have gone by and she was with this one dude forever. Regardless, they broke up... and now I finally get my chance. Things are clicking so well between us... we made a set date and time to meet this Saturday. One of those.... all day kind of dates. She's all into it... everything clicking etc. I'm kind of having second thoughts now. Well... take a look at her when she was younger....

She's on the right.

She's just a simple girl. Cute. But she's extremely funny and witty. Sometimes I like this kind of girl... just simple.

And here was the dude she was dating before...

Girl is skinny... nice body. Love her butt. Cute. Simple.

Well my issue is... once she broke up with her BF... I found out she's been like a chain smoker. I really can't deal with chicks who smoke. Ruins the date and everything... and I came across these photos of her that are recent...

So my question is... would you still plow her? She has already gave me the green light for this Saturday. And that "other 26 year old" was going to be the backup plan if this one failed. And in a way... I'm having second thoughts about the primary date. I mean tell me I'm not blind and her face has really aged in the last year or two?

As for the 26 year old. She gave me a photo of her butt today. I think one poster mentioned something about a photo of her ass and it would explain everything. Would you say this photo is legit? Let me know what you guys are thinking. Thanks.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I wonder if there is a thread just like this one on some tampon forum somewhere where this 164 pound chic is discussing schlong pics that Moneyshot sent to her.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Thanks for the post gents. I really thought you guys would hammer the new 29 year old more (on the negative side.) Seems like majority would still plow her?

I haven't responded to her text yet because I'm thinking about calling off Saturday with her. She's probably going to think something's up because I technically respond quick to her texts. Oh well... I'm just undecided. I really don't know what I want to do???

I would not let us degenerates make or break your decision. She might have the golden pussy u never know.

That other chick though, kill it with fire !!!!!!!!!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Moneyshot gonna end up on catfish with a 300lbs pasty freckled ginger with webbed feet

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Moneyshot gonna end up on catfish with a 300lbs pasty freckled ginger with webbed feet
    nah money been in the game to long for any type of that shit to happen, by the sounds of it he stalks his prey long and hard before he commits...which is perfect....keep the updates coming money, best read on this site....

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I like to do some investigative work as well. It's smart. And anyways the chubby girl has a nice ass but she probably is not dateable.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

When you meet her feel how big her cok is right away no waiting

boomernyc
    boomernyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

her peen may weigh maybe ten pounds and be tucked..... there is also the very strong possibility that she has 40 lbs of butt wait

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

ask her to send u a pic w.o make up

TheMoneyShot

This 26 year old chick is so funny... chick will do ANYTHING. This is what she sent today.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

^^^That bottom picture looks weird.

First 123456 ... Last