killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

She seems like my ex.. she thinks she wants a relationship but she keep pulling in the hit it and quit it type. She then realizes too late that she's in with the wrong type of person and then believes she is the one being used. Typical female methodology. If I'm wrong and she is a legit 'good girl' then she is like most girls her age looking for the wrong type of guy with the kind of relationship.

Not to get all Dr. Phil here but, Women don't realize that the 'bad boy' or aggressive/straight forward male is usually not looking for a relationship.. they want instant gratification. Whereas guys like myself who are more passive and enjoy the 'grind' of all the steps of a relationship are usually shy, not direct, and usually don't court women the way movies and shit depict us to. If you want an honest opinion... I wish I could be like you (I've tried the pof routine, I'm not direct enough) but just straight forward with this chick and tell her that you are just looking for some fun. If I would make a 'bet' she would understand and not leave.. lol

Her hair looks like shit because she probably straight ironed the penetrate out of it on a daily basis.

Her weight is wrong. my ex was the same build 5'4", 120lb, half the boobs, and more ass than this. She has to be lying.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3447

Yeah might be her daughters pics.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Yeah there is something really strange going on

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

She looks like middle america white trash

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

I'd definitely fill her warehouse.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

shes 164 ish for sure....shit I only weight 173 and am 6ft.....Looks like a weekender to me...hit it one weekend and DONE
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

you can find pussy like that local lol....2 hours and 15 mins...how long did you flip through tinder lol...jkjk
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You guys crack me up! Miss doing these things! It's Summer now!! Time to party! That's when I get most of these things done.

Well... girl lives about 2 hrs 15 minutes away from me. No way I'm driving for her. She's going to be just a backup plan while hanging with someone else. I asked her... what's the longest drive you had when meeting someone? She said about an hour 30. She said the guy absolutely crushed her. I said what did you mean??? (Knowing she put out.) She said... we had a relationship and he lied about everything and I was really into him. He broke my heart. Just like some of you posted... she clearly looks like the partying type. I'm not looking for a relationship... just something fun to do.

Also, we haven't spoken on the phone yet. Again, only talked with her for one day. She blew up my phone twice already when I told her not to call! I said... we will talk tomorrow on the phone... I have sh#$ to do right now! Unreal how these girls don't listen.

She gave me this one photo... but SBR FORUM mod won't let me post it!!! I don't feel like being banned for 24 hours! lol

Just like one poster said... her jugs could weigh 35 lbs a piece lol it might be true. Never quite seen jugs like these.... down to her knees at 26? wow.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

26.. trust me, she's at least 33...

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Cmn Money the girl looks like a psycho and looks to be in her late 30's or 40's even. Keep on searching don't you ever waste 2 hours and 15 minutes on that crazy looking ugly girl.

tractortrailer
    tractortrailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Did you meet her on Tinder buddy ole pal?

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Give her a place to meet you. Do a drive by and see what she looks like. If it doesn't look good, get the hell outta there

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

She looks older than 26.

Here's a trick I've learned over the years when talking to online sluts.

When they tell you how old they are, keep it in mind. And then maybe half an hour later, ask them what year they were born. If they hesitate, or ask why you're wondering, you'll know they're full of it. If they answer correctly, ask them what year they graduated high school. If they answer both these questions in a timely manner correctly, then they're telling the truth. If not, you're being catfished.

Women aren't good at quick math, and they don't think ahead. This is an easy way to bust them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

MCOZONE
    MCOZONE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    She looks older than 26.

When they tell you how old they are, keep it in mind. And then maybe half an hour later, ask them what year they were born. If they hesitate, or ask why you're wondering, you'll know they're full of it. If they answer correctly, ask them what year they graduated high school. If they answer both these questions in a timely manner correctly, then they're telling the truth. If not, you're being catfished.

Women aren't good at quick math, and they don't think ahead. This is an easy way to bust them.
    Lying or not how old they look is more important that how old they are. Give me a hot 35 year old (i know plenty) over some weathered looking 20-something any day.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by the giant View Post
    she looks older than 26.

Here's a trick i've learned over the years when talking to online sluts.

Women aren't good at quick math, and they don't think ahead. this is an easy way to bust them.
    this

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Saggy boobs and seems like a psycho. Wouldn't drive around town for her, let alone over 2 hours. Immediate red flag when she calls after you tell her not to. She's going to be tough to get rid of if you hit it.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Money shot please keep us updated with lots of pics of whorish girls.
    thanks

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Shes pretty

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Send the pic to my email if you want and I'll post it and take the 24 hour ban if that's the only punishment. Ill pm you my email address if you say ok to this

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Saggy boobs and seems like a psycho. Wouldn't drive around town for her, let alone over 2 hours. Immediate red flag when she calls after you tell her not to. She's going to be tough to get rid of if you hit it.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

saggy , horrible duckface, lying about age

and has a grimacing look to her like she is perpetually taking it in the ass every second

shake a lil sheets with her then give her the men in black treatment

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

Carryin HPV or dormant clymadia. Stay away, you have done far better my friend.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Only way I hit that is I'm shitfaced at 2am at the bar and it's completely random......She's not that bad looking but absolutely nothing good going for her and looks beat the fukk up...Basically not worth it to chase or try to talk to for days, just a hit it and quit it if you see her out

Very good chance she's got or had an STD, is/was a drug addict, crazy , hiding something, etc etc

Just doesn't look healthy--especially mentally

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Gentlemen Please!!! I've been tapping Babes like this for over 20 years, as long as you shoot your load early and show you're more interested in the action you have on upcoming sporting events than her personal life you have nothing to worry about.. These broads are as much into the action of getting boned by a hot guy as we are in cashing in on a bet. Once the bet hits it's time to move on to the next conquest.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by timbaland99 View Post
    Send the pic to my email if you want and I'll post it and take the 24 hour ban if that's the only punishment. Ill pm you my email address if you say ok to this
    Good point. But... once whoever posts it... photo will come down within minutes... most people won't be able to see the photo anyways.

Ok... so here's the situation. I've also started talking to this other girl. She just turned 29. I've been wanting this girl ever since she was 22 or so. Years have gone by and she was with this one dude forever. Regardless, they broke up... and now I finally get my chance. Things are clicking so well between us... we made a set date and time to meet this Saturday. One of those.... all day kind of dates. She's all into it... everything clicking etc. I'm kind of having second thoughts now. Well... take a look at her when she was younger....

She's on the right.

She's just a simple girl. Cute. But she's extremely funny and witty. Sometimes I like this kind of girl... just simple.

And here was the dude she was dating before...

Girl is skinny... nice body. Love her butt. Cute. Simple.

Well my issue is... once she broke up with her BF... I found out she's been like a chain smoker. I really can't deal with chicks who smoke. Ruins the date and everything... and I came across these photos of her that are recent...

So my question is... would you still plow her? She has already gave me the green light for this Saturday. And that "other 26 year old" was going to be the backup plan if this one failed. And in a way... I'm having second thoughts about the primary date. I mean tell me I'm not blind and her face has really aged in the last year or two?

As for the 26 year old. She gave me a photo of her butt today. I think one poster mentioned something about a photo of her ass and it would explain everything. Would you say this photo is legit? Let me know what you guys are thinking. Thanks.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

29 year old has aged...was real cute, still plowable though. Looks skinnier, hope she didn't lose her ass.

26 year old, nice ass. Seems crazy, if you hit it and quit it...would be ideal but you know what they say, never stick your dick in crazy.

Good luck.

I'm_Lucky
    I'm_Lucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23098

Yeah, her face has definitely aged but I've seen much worse at 29... this one's alright in my books. IMO, 29 > 26

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

she is def not 26 imo, titties sagging means fat or older

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I don't like the new girl. She looks like she has progeria or something.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

good to see you back to the POF posting money, they were always the best read on here!!

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I don't like the new girl. She looks like she has progeria or something.

Yeah, this second bitch is going to shit out some babies that are all googly eyed. Their faces be all long and shit too. No-no.

Her friend in the middle is cute as fuk tho'

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

She could weigh 165

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

anyone else having tropuble seeing the pics??? its just blank white space....on firefox.....

222bad
    222bad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

She looks older than 26.

Leave it to the man who has his very own Nation to know the weaknesses and strengths of a woman. NTCU once again Giant.
    BOL, and keep the faith--- Peace --- Trips
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Giant

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

She looks anorexic. Gal in the white bikini, with the huge , should be the.

First 12345 ... Last