PokinSmot
    PokinSmot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6603

food sucks in germany...beer is great...amsterdam is awesome...all the taxis are benz so your riding in style...lol

live long and prosper in sauerkraut land

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by PokinSmot View Post
    food sucks in germany...beer is great...amsterdam is awesome...all the taxis are benz so your riding in style...lol

live long and prosper in sauerkraut land

PokinSmot

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post

i know it's not there...lol...but just saying

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

(oh and foot doesn't suck at all, you can get absolutely everything you want. And no, not ALL taxis are Mercedes. Still many are, but far from all. The beer IS great, true that. Beer from Belgium is better, though.)

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

i know it's not there...lol...but just saying
    I thought wow, wtf

Amsterdam is absolutely great, true that. Was there again 10 weeks ago.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

First of all, I told you before: I am not the slightest bit Turkish. In fact I am one of the purest Germans you may find. (Not that it matters the slightest bit, but just to make it clear once again).

And no, I am not going all "their, there etc" on your German.
    Point is: you never use "mit keine". You use "ohne". Plus + Minus = Minus. mit(with) + keine(no) = ohne(without).
    Boar = with balls
    Barrow = without balls

In German:
    Boar = Eber
    Barrow = Borg (if balls were cut off before 6 weeks old), or Altschneider (Balls cut off ~1 week before killing)
    castrated boar = kastrierter Eber

If you want to say: "Boar with no balls", it is "Eber ohne Eier".

EDIT: A female pig = "Sau" in German.
    Ok thank you

I think you are trying your hardest to nitpick though on some things

wildschwein is most definitely a word. It may be a feral pig or something instead of a boar but give me a break

Also, when you order something say, without mushrooms, don't you say "keine pilze"? Granted I probably used "mit" where I should not have, but it was not "far" from German, and you knew what I meant.

PokinSmot

idk about the food....pizza didn't taste like pizza...steak didn't taste the same...chinese food was whateverz...the bratwurst wasn't all that...the huge pretzel was blah...i think im too spoiled by NYC tap water

did you haggle the price down when you visited the RL district?

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

granny when she heard the news
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 01:51 PM. Reason: image does not exist

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Ok thank you

I think you are trying your hardest to nitpick though on some things

wildschwein is most definitely a word. It may be a feral pig or something instead of a boar but give me a break

Also, when you order something say, without mushrooms, don't you say "keine pilze"? Granted I probably used "mit" where I should not have, but it was not "far" from German, and you knew what I meant.
    Wildschwein is absolutely correct.
    Yeah, you may absolutely say "keine Pilze" OR "ohne Pilze". Ohne and keine do not necessarily mean the same though. "Ein Steak ohne Pilze" would be correct German, but "Ein Steak keine Pilze" wouldn't really fit. "Keine Pilze bitte zum Steak" and "Das Steak ohne Pilze bitte." would both be perfectly okay. "Mit keine Pilze" wouldn't be possible though.
    idk about the food....pizza didn't taste like pizza...steak didn't taste the same...chinese food was whateverz...the bratwurst wasn't all that...the huge pretzel was blah...i think im too spoiled by NYC tap water

did you haggle the price down when you visited the RL district?
    Pizza, well you can get great and you can get bad ones.
    Steak, I have zero doubt, that you US guys have the better meat. If you want to eat a steak here, you should go to an Argentinian restaurant, it's great there most of the time.
    Chinese, well, same as pizza. Great and bad. Depends where you eat it.
    Bratwurst is GREAT here.
    Pretzel, I'd say most are pretty good.

Haha, I went with the girl to Amsterdam, no RL district for me It's a must-see though, really cool and funny.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I heard there are pocket pickers in Amsterdam

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Try cross-breeding a Pitbull and a guinea pick and put it in your pocket. That'll teach them.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Man this cok does anything to generate views

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Wow. GL pal.

Never er been to Germany. It's on the list though
    You didn't miss much, believe me.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

here I thought you were announcing that you are carrying the giant's offspring

6thtime
    6thtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Was in Duseldorf Germany earlier this year for a conference.
    Great experience.
    City was very very clean. I mean like no cigarette buts on the ground clean.
    Food was great. Waiters were doing cartwheels for us because we tipped North American style (15%-20%).
    We realized later that it wasn't customary.
    Good luck with your move Weedy
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave 6thtime 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Yeah Amsterdam kind of sucks

One of my friends I was there with was approached by some guy that asked if he wanted to have sex with a child

He didn't tell me about it until later because he was shocked and embarrassed, otherwise I would have loved to smash that sick urchin's skull in

I was also walking through the red light district one time and one of the hookers reached out and lashed me with her little whip

She was probably a 4 though

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Scary stuff

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

3 more days

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

3 more days

calling his bluff?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

calling his bluff?

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

No wonder so many people at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp were so skinny

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Can you just stop posting?
    You know the answer is no, but we can dream can't we?

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    No wonder so many people at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp were so skinny
    Not funny

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

(oh and foot doesn't suck at all, you can get absolutely everything you want. And no, not ALL taxis are Mercedes. Still many are, but far from all. The beer IS great, true that. Beer from Belgium is better, though.)
    How are the German women.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

When I went to Germany for Hockey, I was quite surprised when I got to Frankfurt airport and there were German soldiers in full combat gear providing security for the airport, with German Shepard and ak47's. Big difference compared to Canadian airports and this was pre 9/11

Kurshka
    Kurshka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Fill me in Weed. You got turned down at Subway and your other job was diving for golf balls. So whats going on? Did you join the Army.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    Not funny
    I know

The food must have been REALLY bad

nathansdad71
    nathansdad71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

can't forget carpe diem, and achtung!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    How are the German women.
    I remember a guy here asked me before, so I'll just copy my answer for you:
    We've got all the different types over here. Red, blonde, brunette, black hair. All types of skins. Thin ones, fat ones, normal ones. Pretty good thing if you ask me, you've got a big pool to choose from.
    Our girls are independent. That doesn't mean they don't like romantic gestures though or a "strong" man though. Let me give you an example: When you go out on a first date with one of our girls and you wanna pay the bill, most of the time they'll be like: "Hell NO, I can pay for myself!", but then again she thinks in her head "Oh wow, that's so sweet of him". They show you that they can care for themselves, but they love that you would have paid for them.
    What I learned as well: Compared to other countries, our girls are easy to get into bed. NOT because they are sluts or anything. But they are very open minded and they love sex. Way harder to get a spanish girl or a french girl into bed on the 1st date than a german girl.
    One problem in my eyes might be: The way they dress. There are REALLY well dressed girls of course, a lot of them!! BUT, when we compare ALL german girls to ALL spanish girls f.e. there is a big difference. (I own a house and an appartment in Spain, so I'm there very often). The spanish girls ALL dress great. They are wearing everything with both pride and confidence. When it comes to clothes, german girls are a lot more insecure than spanish girls. A german girl will always wonder in the cabin: "Am I looking good? Does that make me fat? Is it perfect for me?" etc, whereas a spanish girl KNOWS for sure whether she looks great in it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by timbaland99 View Post
    When I went to Germany for Hockey, I was quite surprised when I got to Frankfurt airport and there were German soldiers in full combat gear providing security for the airport, with German Shepard and ak47's. Big difference compared to Canadian airports and this was pre 9/11
    That's not normal though. When was it?
    And definitely no AK47's, a 100% not. Had to be G36's. Neither the Bundeswehr, nor the police is using AK's.
    Points Awarded:

packerd_00 gave zizoudane10 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I remember a guy here asked me before, so I'll just copy my answer for you:
    We've got all the different types over here. Red, blonde, brunette, black hair. All types of skins. Thin ones, fat ones, normal ones. Pretty good thing if you ask me, you've got a big pool to choose from.
    Our girls are independent. That doesn't mean they don't like romantic gestures though or a "strong" man though. Let me give you an example: When you go out on a first date with one of our girls and you wanna pay the bill, most of the time they'll be like: "Hell NO, I can pay for myself!", but then again she thinks in her head "Oh wow, that's so sweet of him". They show you that they can care for themselves, but they love that you would have paid for them.
    What I learned as well: Compared to other countries, our girls are easy to get into bed. NOT because they are sluts or anything. But they are very open minded and they love sex. Way harder to get a spanish girl or a french girl into bed on the 1st date than a german girl.
    One problem in my eyes might be: The way they dress. There are REALLY well dressed girls of course, a lot of them!! BUT, when we compare ALL german girls to ALL spanish girls f.e. there is a big difference. (I own a house and an appartment in Spain, so I'm there very often). The spanish girls ALL dress great. They are wearing everything with both pride and confidence. When it comes to clothes, german girls are a lot more insecure than spanish girls. A german girl will always wonder in the cabin: "Am I looking good? Does that make me fat? Is it perfect for me?" etc, whereas a spanish girl KNOWS for sure whether she looks great in it or not.

That's not normal though. When was it?
    And definitely no AK47's, a 100% not. Had to be G36's. Neither the Bundeswehr, nor the police is using AK's.

It was 21 years ago. It definitely did not seem normal to me

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by timbaland99 View Post
    It was 21 years ago. It definitely did not seem normal to me
    In 1993 there was a kidnapping of a flight in Frankfurt. In February if I'm correct.
    Definitely strange. The dogs and shit are normal, toll, searching for drugs etc. But heavily armed units are strange.

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

I will post from frankfurt as proof for those that doubt
    So you'll use a german VPN/IP masker?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I remember a guy here asked before, so I'll just copy my answer for you:
    Cheers bud, great write up. German chicks seem pretty cool judging by how you described

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Hopefully there isn't internet in Germany.

perfectgam2014
    perfectgam2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

😜very cool

First 123 Last