PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR tooted inTomWeTrust the tout right off fukkin tracks,Lol........

Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust;20933708[FONT=comic sans ms

I'm going to be charging 15$ for the Pick (I'll provide the website and details this week)
    I PROMISE YOU THAT
    TOoT TOOT, CAn I get a fukkin TOOT TOOT?!
    Please Please help me, SBR Staff buried me!
    Lol.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and astrobloke

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

He got banned? Lol.

That toot toot train stuff was such a lame shtick and gave Thomas the Tank Engine a real bad name.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Shit--- Tooter was a scumbag tout too?

Nice find Pauly---- Fuking touts.

ctny85
    ctny85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    He got banned? Lol.

That toot toot train stuff was such a lame shtick and gave Thomas the Tank Engine a real bad name.

I never clicked on any of his threads until a few weeks ago because of said shtick only to open it and see he was on a great run. Dude is probably pretty damaged. Most here are.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Never understood what the fukk the guy was saying. His gimmick was fukking stupid

PAULYPOKER

Roxyfish?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Twizzler?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

guy was on a run then tried to sell picks lmfao

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Roxyfish?
    I'm thinking he was too clever to be Roxxy.

But-- it wouldn't shock me.

Fuking touts.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Too much Thomas the Tank Engine in my real life and then I come back after a break and see a guy with that in his avatar and toot tooting all over the shop so right away I was wondering wtf is going on. Nothing normal about that. And then of course he tries to sell picks yesterday so he can toot toot toot the f out of here. SBR Station is closed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER, and Koldazzice

PAULYPOKER

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Yeah that Toot act got OLD Fast. Good Riddance.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

lol your hilarious when bothered lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Too much Thomas the Tank Engine in my real life and then I come back after a break and see a guy with that in his avatar and toot tooting all over the shop so right away I was wondering wtf is going on. Nothing normal about that. And then of course he tries to sell picks yesterday so he can toot toot toot the f out of here. SBR Station is closed.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He'll probably be back next week as Robot B-9 from Lost in Space and his catch phrase will be "Danger Danger"

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He'll probably be back next week as Robot B-9 from Lost in Space and his catch phrase will be "Danger Danger"

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Too funny Shari.

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

effing funny.

the way he kept bumping threads was annoying. his last tooooooooooooooot........ tootally awesome he was banned!

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

shari.....did you have a bad train experience?

do tell

Flyzini
    Flyzini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Some bitter Pro gamblers here. Huh?

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by Flyzini View Post
    Pro gamblers

More like jealous gamblers

Jealous of a steam engine!!!!!

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

All jealous

He'll be back

PAULYPOKER

Sheriff Shari is back in town........

She can smell and nip a tout at the bud,Quickest draw in the outback......

You fukks want to pay a tout ya need to go some where else or visit Sports Promotions & Links

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

Anyone that defends tooter is an idiot and should find a new home as well
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

annoying as hell with that toot shit. glad I can read sbr without seeing those lame as threads he kept bumping.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

This is penetrating bullshit. Show me one post where Tom was soliciting. You guys are simply working for the books, it's so clear to me now. Pauly poker tried posting a false pick under toms name last week and this week. How can he get away with this. He should be the one banned and not Tom. You guys are rucking lame. I am leaving this site because it is obviously a dictatorship run by guys working for the Linesmakers. Again, please show me the post where Tom solicited $15,

I AM WILLING TO BET MY BANKROLL NONE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY SHARIF91,WHO SHOWS UP LIKE YESTERDAY AND BOOTS SOMEONE.

penetrate ALL OF YOU, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SCAM OF A FORUM! ORDINARY GUYS WILL NOT BE BACK UNLESS THIS FORUM RECTIFIES THIS MISTAKE.

PAULYPOKER NEEDS TO BE BOOTED FOR IMPOSTERING InTOMEWETRUST, CLEAR AND SIMPLE.

THE REST OF YOU CRONIES TO BE BACK THE penetrate UP

THERE ARE SEVERAL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO IF YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE TOOTER NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO BACK ME UP OR ELSE THIS WILL JUST CONTINUE TO HAPPEN TO ALL THE GOOD CAPPERS ON THIS SITE!

My understanding is he was not trying to sell picks. There is a faction of SBR members who continuously make post falsely quoting the accused member. As far as I can tell the guy has posted every pick he's made for free while making money for all who tailed. In his last post he simply asked folks to state how much money everyone had made. Then, this faction of SBR members yet again made quotes under his name accusing him of selling the picks. maybe I missed something between Sunday and today but InTomWeTrust is being haggled by members because of his unusual methodology and nothing more. This is not fair to the rest of SBR community.I haven't been a member very long, but, if the antics of Eddy Munny, Pauly book maker, etc is going to go unacknowledged then perhaps there needs to be a regulatory authority who can step in to resolve this issue. As I see it. You have members who have been around this forum, became jealous this guy went 16-1, and now this has resulted in a boot. Who is running this site, the Linesmakers?

Kermit

Pauly posted as Tom Tootles? Link?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Goooooodbyyyyeeee you fukk in child

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

I saw tom post that he would be charging for his pick for the sb. He wanted everyone that followed him and won money to post how much they won as a way to show sbr he should be allowed to do this. The guy made many picks that won. Ive seen him lose a few as well that were not as well publicized. The way he went about everything was wrong and we are all better off without him (same with Philly-pride). If you want his hog so much you should've asked him for his phone number.

PAULYPOKER

His original post "that got him banned" is at top of this thread..........

Down_Goes Bo

Quoted it,then Tooter edited op but the cat was already outta the bag.......

Kermit

His original post "that got him banned" is at top of this thread..........

Down_Goes Bo

Quoted it,then Tooter edited op but the cat was already outta the bag.......
    Oh. I was under the impression from that guy up there that you were posting under his account.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Pauly posted as Tom Tootles? Link?
    READ THE AFC/NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD. PAULY POKER AND HIS penetrate BUDDY EDDYMUNNY POSTING FALSE PICKS PRETENDING TO BE TOM.

NOW THEY POST A FALSE $15 money request, where is it? Show me??????

SHOW ME THE LINK OF TOM REQUESTING MONEY OUTSIDE OF PAULY POKER POSTING IT!
    WHAT'S THE MATTER, CAN'T FIND IT?

THIS IS BULLSHIT, EVERYONE KNOWS IT AND YOU GUYS ARE FUCKIN PHONIES!!!!

I scream screw these haters, SBR NEEDS TO GET THIS UNDONE!!!! UNLESS THE real GAME IS NOT ALLOWING TOM'S SB PICK TO BE POSTED

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Did someone say ice cream?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    READ THE AFC/NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD. PAULY POKER AND HIS penetrate BUDDY EDDYMUNNY POSTING FALSE PICKS PRETENDING TO BE TOM.

NOW THEY POST A FALSE $15 money request, where is it? Show me??????

SHOW ME THE LINK OF TOM REQUESTING MONEY OUTSIDE OF PAULY POKER POSTING IT!
    WHAT'S THE MATTER, CAN'T FIND IT?

THIS IS BULLSHIT, EVERYONE KNOWS IT AND YOU GUYS ARE FUCKIN PHONIES!!!!

I scream screw these haters, SBR NEEDS TO GET THIS UNDONE!!!! UNLESS THE real GAME IS NOT ALLOWING TOM'S SB PICK TO BE POSTED

Try a Google search.......

He is cut off here so there will be no more TOTER TOUT info..........

Heres link to shut down thread

Seems to me you are "CLOSE" to Tommy

what ya worried about?

You'll get his play but no one will PAY YOU for it......

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Did someone say ice cream?

Points Awarded:

innovation gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    This is penetrating bullshit. Show me one post where Tom was soliciting. You guys are simply working for the books, it's so clear to me now. Pauly poker tried posting a false pick under toms name last week and this week. How can he get away with this. He should be the one banned and not Tom. You guys are rucking lame. I am leaving this site because it is obviously a dictatorship run by guys working for the Linesmakers. Again, please show me the post where Tom solicited $15,

I AM WILLING TO BET MY BANKROLL NONE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY SHARIF91,WHO SHOWS UP LIKE YESTERDAY AND BOOTS SOMEONE.

penetrate ALL OF YOU, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SCAM OF A FORUM! ORDINARY GUYS WILL NOT BE BACK UNLESS THIS FORUM RECTIFIES THIS MISTAKE.

PAULYPOKER NEEDS TO BE BOOTED FOR IMPOSTERING InTOMEWETRUST, CLEAR AND SIMPLE.

THE REST OF YOU CRONIES TO BE BACK THE penetrate UP

THERE ARE SEVERAL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO IF YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE TOOTER NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO BACK ME UP OR ELSE THIS WILL JUST CONTINUE TO HAPPEN TO ALL THE GOOD CAPPERS ON THIS SITE!

My understanding is he was not trying to sell picks. There is a faction of SBR members who continuously make post falsely quoting the accused member. As far as I can tell the guy has posted every pick he's made for free while making money for all who tailed. In his last post he simply asked folks to state how much money everyone had made. Then, this faction of SBR members yet again made quotes under his name accusing him of selling the picks. maybe I missed something between Sunday and today but InTomWeTrust is being haggled by members because of his unusual methodology and nothing more. This is not fair to the rest of SBR community.I haven't been a member very long, but, if the antics of Eddy Munny, Pauly book maker, etc is going to go unacknowledged then perhaps there needs to be a regulatory authority who can step in to resolve this issue. As I see it. You have members who have been around this forum, became jealous this guy went 16-1, and now this has resulted in a boot. Who is running this site, the Linesmakers?
    I suspect Shari91 has been working here long before you even knew how to place a bet. No one is jealous of a wannabe tout

Unless your bankroll is a whopping $10, I suggest you think a bit in the future before telling someone you'll bet it all - especially an employee who has access to what people edit out of their posts once they shit their pants that they've now been busted. You're lucky that financial transactions between people aren't allowed on SBR or I would wipe you out right now. I'm going to give you a helpful hand here because I'm feeling nice after winning a tennis bet earlier: When someone edits their post in a thread AFTER several people are calling him out for trying to sell plays, take that bankroll of yours and bet it on the fact he's a loser scammer.

Either your buddy was puffing too much smoke and gave Pauly his password to his account or your buddy posted this in the very first post of the thread HE created. It wasn't until he started to get slaughtered for trying to charge for picks that he went back and edited the post 25 minutes later. I'll even provide you with a screenshot if your knickers are still in a knot.

Happy tooting kiddo:

From the Bottom of my HEART, I've been Screaming Bloody murder for people to hop on a TOOT TOOT Train all Season long...I'm gonna be Making this SuperBowl Pick much Sooner than usual... but heres the CATCH, I'm not giving it out for free this time....

I'm going to be charging 15$ for the Pick (I'll provide the website and details this week)I've begged and produced and ASKED YOU PLEASE for SBRPro's and TOOTERS and Everyone to Hop on the TRAIN...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

12 Last