greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    do u know of any markets that havent been satisfied?
    Late night food delivery for waiters and bartenders who are cash heavy and work until 1 or 2 am. They also tip well, obviously.

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Big Bear where do you live?

Lawn care..... I started mine in high school and just sold for a rather nice turnout, you don't have to do the work, for 15k you can get a nice setup, just run the business side and hire someone you trust to run the crew.

Super easy to do... I can help like I said 6+ years around the business within the first two years I was making 78k a year as a senior in high school

And you can start it off as a weekend or afternoon type job until you build clientele.. It's recession and risk proof

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

used machines do not cost nearly that much. thats why you buy an existing route so the machines have already depreciated. 50 machines is not a lot when you consider the time it takes to do them. like i said thats about 3 days ( and i am talking 6-7 hour days not 8-10) and can be done every other week. used machines are secure just like new ones, just depends on where they are. its a good biz, not for everyone but a good biz. work on your own time, if u need to take off for a week or two no big deal and best of all they are making $$ all the time.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Late night food delivery for waiters and bartenders who are cash heavy and work until 1 or 2 am. They also tip well, obviously.
    +1

absolutely true here in Vegas. also, car ride service here might be huge - taxis off strip are always late.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Thanks for the bump Dane...

hell i dont know if u can start any business for 15K

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by In The Money View Post
    Save it till you get 100k and I can show you how to make 1 mill a year off that!
    I'd like to hear this

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by In The Money View Post
    Forex Trading with the proper training as i said 1 mil a year is nothing for most professional traders and NO it does not involve a significant amount of risk.
    forex trading is 1 of the biggest scams out their. If you have money to waste go play poker.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    I'd like to hear this
    same here

easyliving

lets hear some more ideas, what kind of business can I start with 30k and be ok with not initially making any profit meaning I'd be willing to spend any money I make directly on the business.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

how about medical marijuana here in Vegas?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

forex trading is 1 of the biggest scams out their. If you have money to waste go play poker.
    Back when I traded stocks, you would often hear this very thing on stock trading message boards. It made me fear forex. Then I thought about it for a minute. I had to ask myself,

"How much time and effort did any of these people actually put in to forex trading?"
    "Did they try and trade it like they do stocks?"
    "Have they even traded it at all, and are they just repeating what some other guy said?"
    "Are these people even all that smart?"

So I went to the forex forums, found the top dog there, and asked him what the best way to learn forex was. He pointed me in a direction, and I took it from there.

I now trade the Forex Market professionally. Best fukking job ever. So may advantages over equities trading, I've lost count.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Back when I traded stocks, you would often hear this very thing on stock trading message boards. It made me fear forex. Then I thought about it for a minute. I had to ask myself,

"How much time and effort did any of these people actually put in to forex trading?"
    "Did they try and trade it like they do stocks?"
    "Have they even traded it at all, and are they just repeating what some other guy said?"
    "Are these people even all that smart?"

So I went to the forex forums, found the top dog there, and asked him what the best way to learn forex was. He pointed me in a direction, and I took it from there.

I now trade the Forex Market professionally. Best fukking job ever. So may advantages over equities trading, I've lost count.
    I do admit I know very little about forex trading and my research was minimal however from what I have I simply do not see how you can have an edge in it. I would love to see someone prove me wrong, point me in the right direction.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post

Waffle House would hate you then

Ralphie Halves

I do admit I know very little about forex trading and my research was minimal however from what I have I simply do not see how you can have an edge in it. I would love to see someone prove me wrong, point me in the right direction.
    I'll give you a quick list off the top of my head..

- No commissions
    - You can go long then immediately go short the same currency pair if you want.
    - Open 24 hrs a day, 5 1/2 days a week
    - In stocks, you're always the last one to know
    - News events in forex are scheduled, ranked in terms of importance, and you can easily avoid them. No worrying about earnings reports, mergers, all of these things that go into one stock. Not all news reports on stocks are obvious either. Good luck with that.
    - Best one here IMO -- for every $1 you put into forex, you have $50 in the game. You don't have to have a ton of disposable income to do it.
    - Forex is 95% charts. The chart will normally tell you where to go. If you can read one, and learning how was very fun for me, you're ahead of most people.
    - 4 trillion dollars trade hands in the Forex Market every day. You'll always get your orders filled, and Bill Gates couldn't come in and fuk up your trade even if he wanted to.
    - Home traders in the stock market almost always get slaughtered. At best, you'll probably have about 25% of the knowledge you need to know about a particular stock to trade it effectively. Again, have fun.

I'll stop, but yeah, I love it. I blew out three accounts before I got good, but then I got GOOD. I basically made all of the mistakes sports bettors make, but you learn and grow out of that. If you chase, over-leverage, and just don't practice good money management in general, you're going be to be a loser no matter what game you play. Thankfully, I figured it out.

If your inbox is clear, I'll send you a PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If you really know your sh#$... landscaping in the spring summer and snow plowing in the Winter. It's not for everyone... but... I know someone who makes great money doing it.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If you really know your sh#$... landscaping in the spring summer and snow plowing in the Winter. It's not for everyone... but... I know someone who makes great money doing it.
    That job takes hard work and dedication.

Big bear is a lazy,useless fukin loser that spends all day on the internet.

He wants easy money but there is no such thing unless you're born into it.

And we know big bear didn't win the gene pool lottery.

OptimistPrime
    OptimistPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disgusting one but have heard of this before you provide parents with cloth diapers, you pick them up and wash them, provide them with new cloth diapers weekly.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd invest in some land and a big greenhouse you can do some things with 15k and the ROI is pretty high.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Lol @ the forex tout. No commissions lolololol..

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Lol @ the forex tout. No commissions lolololol..
    There's a spread, which means if I trade the EUR/USD for example, I start .0001, or 1 "pip" in the hole, and I just have to make that up, which usually takes seconds. That is one way the broker makes their money. The other way is by automatically taking the opposite trade as you, which is called a Dealing Desk. This makes sense to do, because most traders regardless of what they trade are losers overall.

Compared to $7-15 per trade online, or way more than that for a managed account? Easy one for me.

And I'm not selling anything, nor do I have anything to gain here.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    That sounds like a lot of work. I don't want to have to leave my computer screen

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    That job takes hard work and dedication.

Big bear is a lazy,useless fukin loser that spends all day on the internet.

He wants easy money but there is no such thing unless you're born into it.

And we know big bear didn't win the gene pool lottery.
    that sums bear up for sure

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    that sums bear up for sure
    that sums up 90% of the forum

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Even if I did claim taxes, I'd get it all back. You know the saying around here? Stay in your fukking lane!
    Wow another obama lover who dodges his taxes. Nothing to see here. Just another person who is part of the problem. At least take some illegal alien vendajos in you commie
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nathansdad71

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Wow another obama lover who dodges his taxes. Nothing to see here. Just another person who is part of the problem. At least take some illegal alien vendajos in you commie
    lol what did i miss? what is he not paying taxes on?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Typical tighty righty, brainless fukking idiot (BFI) always sticking their nose in other peoples business. Stay in your lane!

nathansdad71
    nathansdad71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

ummmmm,15 k?hot dog cart?there sure seems to be a lot of wieners running around here lately

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

How many people here who are bashing forex trading have ever tried it and lost? Just curious - nothing to gain from me. I have some cash sitting on the sidelines I would love to get a better return on - so forex is interesting to me - as is any investment opportunity - so those who bash it - why? Just what you have heard or personal experience? If personal experience - willing to provide details? What failed?

Ralphie - how long did you spend learning charts? Something you have to do all day every day? Can you do it on the side and still do alright or is it 100% about timing in which case you need to be on 24/7? or 24/5.5 or whatever the market is open? Serious questions - feel free to PM if don't want anything on thread but hopefully we are all working towards same goal which is make money

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Bump. Really want some responses

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    How many people here who are bashing forex trading have ever tried it and lost? Just curious - nothing to gain from me. I have some cash sitting on the sidelines I would love to get a better return on - so forex is interesting to me - as is any investment opportunity - so those who bash it - why? Just what you have heard or personal experience? If personal experience - willing to provide details? What failed?

Ralphie - how long did you spend learning charts? Something you have to do all day every day? Can you do it on the side and still do alright or is it 100% about timing in which case you need to be on 24/7? or 24/5.5 or whatever the market is open? Serious questions - feel free to PM if don't want anything on thread but hopefully we are all working towards same goal which is make money
    Sorry, stopped reading the thread until you bumped it.

Took me a few days to learn. I'll just put up here what I was giving people in their PMs.

This is by far the best school. http://www.babypips.com/school It's free. Never pay for info, it's all out there already for you.

Take notes, go slow. Make sure you grasp it. Lots of people have wanted to know how to do this once they found out somebody was having some success with it. Out of let's say 20 people I show this to, one person will come back to me and say "okay, I finished it, now what?" If I asked five of those people a simple forex question they learned from the school, only one or two could even answer me, so I know they didn't really do it. It takes such a low level of motivation to finish a short series of online classes, and most people can't even so that. 99% of you are doomed to be somebody else's employee your whole lives because your actual motivation is fukking horrible. And I'm not even talking forex -- some people that looked at the school may just not have been interested, and that's fine, it's definitely not for everyone. But the lack of motivation and balls on most people are going to make it impossible no matter what it is. Take a chance on SOMETHING. Even if you fail, which odds say you will. What you learn from it is worth 10X what you lost.

Sorry, I love my fellow dreamers, but I hate the ones that just sit around and dream all day and don't break out of it. There is no "push a button and watch money fly out" game. You still gotta put the work in.

And I blew out three accounts and went broke before I figured it out, and you probably will too. But that's a good thing, it will ensure that when you're trading much bigger accounts down the road, that you won't ever make those same mistakes again.

To answer another one of your questions newguy, you'll learn this soon, but there are candles on charts. You read their progression to try and predict where the currencies are going. Depending on how you set your charts, a candle can represent 5 minutes of time, in which case you're staring at the screen like a zombie all night trying to make quick money -- or they can represent one week, which is more accurate, but you're helpless if news events don't go your way. I trade daily and 4-hour charts. I either check in at 5pm for a daily chart, or on the 1:00s, 5:00s, and 9:00s if I'm trading 4 hour charts. Obviously I miss a couple of candles that way, but it's good for when the forex market is very quiet.

This way you can absolutely trade part-time. You can (and should) also demo-trade with fake money on trading platforms until you're comfortable.

A little bit of insomnia tonight, so I rant and ramble. Hope it helps though. If it helps one person, I suppose it was worth it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I've started up with less shit my east LA op was started with 6k "the barrio op" lol ....although I wouldn't recommend some new booty coming in to the game green as fukk with no connections in a non med st jumping in right now in this market uphill battle imo to say the least but if you got the determination go for it learning curve is sharp don't believe look at all the showrooms full of growing equipement on craigslist (most of it looking pretty new too) ... those are failed grow ops.
    how easy is it to get a permit for this?

do i have to move to california for this ? or is colorado just as good?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Realistically... I don't see anything you can do business wise for 15k.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Invest in gambling account and bet no more than 1% initial bet then keep doubling it up till you win. Rinse and repeat. Easy money and you'd have to be the world's most garbage sports bettor to lose everything.

badboybrown
    badboybrown's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 881

Coke=Instant Profits

Jupiter333
    Jupiter333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

Thanks Ralphie, I'll look into the site you've recommended and I'll be one of the motivated ones.....I've been looking for someone to give me some initial direction on where to learn this stuff.

Happy Holidays.

First 1234