TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vicious: Blacks pummel white child on bus

fukking savage animals...and the bus driver did nothing!!

A cell-phone video captures the 13-year-old boy’s screams for help as he’s pummeled with fists and kicked by three bigger, older youths who “ganged up” on him as he was about to get off at his bus stop.

The black teens beat the white sixth-grader for roughly a minute before opening the emergency-exit door and fleeing the bus.

As the relentless assault unfolds, the bus driver John Moody yells at the teens to leave the boy alone. He also asks dispatchers to send help.

“You gotta get somebody here quick, quick, quick, quick,” he urged. “They’re about to beat this boy to death over here.”

Moody added, “Please get somebody here quick. There’s still doing it. There’s nothing I can do.”
    Moody, 64, said he was too afraid to physically intervene. And according to Lealman Intermediate School’s policy, he is only required to call dispatch.

“The three boys just jumped on him and started pounding on him. And I did all I can,” he told WFLA-TV. “I was looking. It was like I was in shock. I was petrified.”

The attack took place July 9 in Pinellas County, Fla., but the horrific cell-phone video – and a bus surveillance video – came to light only recently.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/white-child-pummeled-by-blacks-on-bus/

TheRifleman

The facts need to be shouted from the rooftop. Such as.... "Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent."
    From The Color of Crime.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brettels, and Johnnythunder

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6212

And those look like mugshots, so we're good then, yeah?

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    And those look like mugshots, so we're good then, yeah?
    we're not good until I beat your black ass.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

The Bus driver was black, he doesn't care that 3 fifteen year old blacks beat up a 13 year old white kid. But I'll bet on his weekends he protests the Tray Tray shooting.

If Obama had 3 son's they'd look just like those punks.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    we're not good until I beat your black ass.
    Looks like we'll never be good then. Sigh.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Caught a bit of this earlier. Apparently One of the black kids tried to sell drugs to the white kid and the white kid told someone at the school about it and this was the result. Nothing really unusual though.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Caught a bit of this earlier. Apparently One of the black kids tried to sell drugs to the white kid and the white kid told someone at the school about it and this was the result. Nothing really unusual though.
    This is why people pay extra money to live in white neighborhoods.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bruce Norris

TheRifleman

They are a sick race of evil murderers. Normal human beings should not be subjected to these feral beasts.

More blacks are killed in America every year than the total number of U.S. servicemen and women that have died in ten years of armed conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan. Moreover, 93% of blacks are killed by other blacks. (Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson unavailable for comment.)
    Chances are, you haven’t heard this from the “mainstream media.” Why not, you ask? They don’t want you to know the truth. Neither do Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan and MSNBC – among others in the liberal media. In addition:

• Blacks make up only 12.5% of the U.S. population – yet commit nearly 40% of murders in America every year
    • Nearly 50% of murder victims in America are black. Again – blacks make up only 12.5% of the total population
    • Blacks kill more members of their own race every year than do all other races in America – combined
    When did you last hear Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson rant about blacks killing blacks? How about Calypso Louie Farrakhan, or Malik “Buck Dancing Tom” Zulu Shabazz? These self-appointed “leaders” of black America are hypocrites of the worst kind: they rush to condemn non-blacks at every opportunity – often without evidence and usually proven wrong – yet virtually ignore the murder of their own by people by their own people – year after year. (Lots of money to be made in the “Racial Grievance Industry,” you know.)
    A report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics revealed that 8,000 – in some years, as many as 9,000 – blacks are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling statistic is accompanied by another equally-chilling statistic: 93% of these murders are committed by other blacks.

Additionally, the analysis – supported by FBI records – found that in 2005, for example, blacks accounted for nearly 50% of all homicide victims in the U.S. (Dare I sound “racist” for quoting FACTS?)

You see, folks, perception ( of low-information, racially-biased people) is much more important than fact to Sharpton, Jackson & Company.

They’re far more interested in making a (lucrative) living from looking out for“my people” by standing against “the white man” than they are concerned with stopping the murder of thousands of “my people” from the real killer of blacks: other blacks. Their shame is inexcusable.

A good friend of mine – who happens to be black – has shared with me on several occasions how he was chastised by black classmates in school. For being a good student, behaving responsibly and treating white students with respect. His crime? “Acting white.”

“Why you acting white?”
    was a common question – and accusation – my friend heard from fellow black students as he worked his ass of to ensure that life after high school would lead to college and beyond. My friend is now a successful businessman – well-respected by all who know him.

My friend behaves neither white nor black. He behaves responsibly. When will Sharpton & Co. do the same?

C-Gold

Rifleman you are falling right into the trap. They want you to be angry at blacks and they want blacks angry at you.

Who is they? Jews. They are playing you like a fiddle. It's all part of their game.

TheRifleman

Looks like we'll never be good then. Sigh.
    You're just another black coward. I stare you people down everyday, and i see the fear in your eyes, lol, unless of course, it's 10-1.

Murderers, criminals and cowards... Losers of breathtaking proportions. Useless parasites.

This won't stand much longer....you know what's coming....don't you?

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Line up all 3 of those savage animals and put a bullet into each of their heads. Total cost of the 3 bullets and cremation would be say $100 and 100's of future violent crimes are prevented. Whether its the stock market or everyday current events, reactions are normally way overdone. Something had to be done about slavery as the republicans strongly opposed it while southern democrats were totally in favor of it (kind of ironic that blacks pay back republicans by voting 95% democratic today). Obviously, we have gone way too far in the other direction as the 1964 Civil Rights Act has caused MILLIONS of violent black on white crime incidents. In the 40's, 50's and 60's, blacks were kept down just right and were for the most part respectful and kept to themselves. We need to return to that but the deadly poisonous "white liberal" will never allow that to happen. Only when things get much, much worse will action be taken to correct the problem.

Ralphie Halves

You're just another black coward. I stare you people down everyday, and i see the fear in your eyes, lol, unless of course, it's 10-1.

Murderers, criminals and cowards... Losers of breathtaking proportions. Useless parasites.

This won't stand much longer....you know what's coming....don't you?
    You think I'm black? Why, because my avatar is?

I guess you are too then. Let's put our fist in the air together and praise the brotherhood!!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does this guy bet sports, or is it just racism he has to offer?
    Getting boring man, maybe switch it up and try, I dunno, sexism or something..

TheRifleman

You think I'm black? Why, because my avatar is?

I guess you are too then. Let's put our fist in the air together and praise the brotherhood!!
    Whatever you are, if you side with them, you will be going down with them too. All the same.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Rifleman you are falling right into the trap. They want you to be angry at blacks and they want blacks angry at you.

Who is they? Jews. They are playing you like a fiddle. It's all part of their game.
    oh, BULLSHIT

Jews didn't prevent me from getting promoted in the military because of affirmative action, blacks did

Jewish supervisors/manages didn't discriminate against me in the work place, black management did

Jews never broke into my house in the middle of the day with young children at home, blacks have

Jews never made sure I couldn't get a seat on a school bus when I was a young child, blacks did

Jews didn't steal my school lunch money when I was a young child..blacks did

Jews didn't cause my neighborhood's home values to plummet 50% when they started moving in, blacks caused this financial calamity

Jews didn't rape my cousin, blacks did

Jews didn't murder my grandfather during a robbery.....BLACKS DID

and that's just for starters.............
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 08-05-13 at 11:03 PM.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2623

I love black people. They are a flourishing ray of economic sunshine in our troubled times.

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Damn knee grows!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1832

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    He has an obsession about gays too. That's about it lately. During the presidential election he was quite sure Romney was gonna win and spouted nonsense about politics for awhile.

BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 262 pts

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5174

Obama daughters are dating all three guys
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

hey..........shouldnt have made them slaves all those years ago

chickens coming home to roost now

if you were born black in slavery times, yeah that sucks but dems da breaks

if you were born white in these times and find yourself caught up in a racial rampage, yeah that sucks but dems da breaks pal

deal with the hand you are dealt

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!

The past is null and void in these cases, enough is enough.

CarpeDime

fyi TheRifleman loves Jews and loves Israel

considers Hitler and Nazis to have been leftists

CarpeDime

i would be most afraid of the one on in the middle i think

least afraid of the one on the left

retard
    retard's Avatar SBR PRO

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Black or white typical bullshit , kids cant solve anything without violence , no one has the balls to fight one on one . Nothing has changed except everyone has a camera now .

,but also don't blame this white kid when he massacres 20 people at his school someday , some of them will deserve it.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

oh, BULLSHIT

Jews didn't prevent me from getting promoted in the military because of affirmative action, blacks did

Jewish supervisors/manages didn't discriminate against me in the work place, black management did

Jews never broke into my house in the middle of the day with young children at home, blacks have

Jews never made sure I couldn't get a seat on a school bus when I was a young child, blacks did

Jews didn't cause my neighborhood's home values to plummet 50% when they started moving in, blacks caused this financial calamity

Wow. Your entire family is a bitch to the black race.

I laughed when I read the part about killing your pappy.

And raping your cousin?

Your family must be the poorest white trash. Are you living in Compton, California or the Cabrini Green Housing Projects?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know he is on a gambling board.

James D
    Click below to charge status
    James D's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 552

oh, BULLSHIT

Give us a little background about your grandfather Rifle, because no one here believes you for a second.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1769

Dat nicca on da right look ruthless
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i would be most afraid of the one on in the middle i think

least afraid of the one on the left

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Give us a little background about your grandfather Rifle, because no one here believes you for a second.
    I do.

Itsamazing777
    To waaaaarrrr!
    Itsamazing777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2901

I have no choice but to start a white panther party

TheMoneyShot
    Happy Holidays!
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 165

What the hell is everyone doing on a school bus in July for anyways???
    400pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 11/17/2014

400pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 11/19/2014

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5174

Obama is proud to have these relentless young men banging his daughters

12 Last