1. #1
    hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 970

    Lindsey Vonn or Amy Mickelson

    Who's walking more bow-legged on Monday?
    Who would you rather have intercourse with?


    Tiger's Wood




    or Phil's wedge



  2. #2
    will2survive
    SBR VIDEO EXPERT
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-09
    Posts: 6,771
    Betpoints: 76

    Amy is older and been through cancer. That said, she's devoted I would choose Amy.

  3. #3
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,097
    Betpoints: 12

    Vonn's crazy. And not just "oh, she's so crazy"- but she's actually spent time under a psych "evaluation".

    So, that's gotta carry some weight in the decision.

  4. #4
    hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 970

    Tiger will be inflicting some pain on this tonight.







  5. #5
    Big Bear
    I AM NEVER OUT OF THE FIGHT.
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 25,854
    Betpoints: 5992

    haha guys just live your own lives...

    pussy is pussy

  6. #6
    hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 970

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    haha guys just live your own lives...

    pussy is pussy
    Are you saying this is just as good.


  7. #7
    JMon
    JMon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 4,530
    Betpoints: 1623

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 252 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 166 pts


  8. #8
    Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-13-09
    Posts: 1,592
    Betpoints: 6236

    Vonn is not that hot. If she was just a random secretary somewhere, she'd only get hit on at the office because she's slutty.

  9. #9
    stevenash
    That what speed do
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 18,973
    Betpoints: 17612

    ^
    Agreed, and she's a skank to boot.
    100pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY10th Place 11/21/2014

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 11/19/2014

    200pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY5th Place 11/18/2014


  10. #10
    hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 970

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Vonn is not that hot. If she was just a random secretary somewhere, she'd only get hit on at the office because she's slutty.

    OK, but Tiger is penetrating the fluff out of her tonight & some ladies like that kind of treatment . Amy might be on a wet noodle, just my opinion,



  11. #11
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,207
    Betpoints: 37

    hankcream you made some pretty homosexual comments on here? Do you wish Tiger was with you giving you some "pain"?

    Besides, we all know Tiger is one of those athletes who has everything but always is with sub-par women (when the whole world is basically open to him). I bet you there is a woman in your neighborhood that looks better than vohn or Ellen. Phil on the other hand knows what is up. If I was a pro athlete I would be doing the hot woman thing on a Derek Jeter type level. Not taking home some of these dogs Tiger has. Minka Kelly looks so much hotter than that butter face on the 5th picture in this thread.

  12. #12
    hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 970

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    hankcream you made some pretty homosexual comments on here? Do you wish Tiger was with you giving you some "pain"?

    Besides, we all know Tiger is one of those athletes who has everything but always is with sub-par women (when the whole world is basically open to him). I bet you there is a woman in your neighborhood that looks better than vohn or Ellen. Phil on the other hand knows what is up. If I was a pro athlete I would be doing the hot woman thing on a Derek Jeter type level. Not taking home some of these dogs Tiger has. Minka Kelly looks so much hotter than that butter face on the 5th picture in this thread.
    Listen pal, I will guarantee I've had sex with more more bubblebutt women than you have jacked off to. So shut your cornhole- If you can't admire a player like TW than you are gay.

  13. #13
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,991
    Betpoints: 526

    i bet vonn is fukkin wild in the sack....crazy in the head and crazy in bed

    id love to go for a ride on her slopes

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/18/2013

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/17/2013

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/16/2013

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/4/2013


  14. #14
    hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 970


  15. #15
    TheMoneyShot
    Happy Holidays!
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 7,199
    Betpoints: 14

    I don't know about you guys... but when I lose.... I could careless about sex. So Phil would be a pounding. About it.
    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY7th Place 11/25/2014

    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY13th Place 11/23/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 11/19/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 11/17/2014


  16. #16
    hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 970


  17. #17
    CanuckG
    Funnel me
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-10
    Posts: 15,579
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't know about you guys... but when I lose.... I could careless about sex. So Phil would be a pounding. About it.
    What beer league softball??

  18. #18
    tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-10
    Posts: 12,515
    Betpoints: 5204

    Von can sux a mean rooster

  19. #19
    TheMoneyShot
    Happy Holidays!
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 7,199
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    What beer league softball??
    Come on Canuck I meant like losing a bet... can't get it up afterwards. I don't care if she wants to bob on it for 30... I don't want her.
    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY7th Place 11/25/2014

    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY13th Place 11/23/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 11/19/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 11/17/2014


  20. #20
    Big Bear
    I AM NEVER OUT OF THE FIGHT.
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 25,854
    Betpoints: 5992

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Come on Canuck I meant like losing a bet... can't get it up afterwards. I don't care if she wants to bob on it for 30... I don't want her.
    lmao and cannuck whats wrong with beer league softball?

    ever seen that movie beer league?

  21. #21
    CanuckG
    Funnel me
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-10
    Posts: 15,579
    Betpoints: 24

    I am actually in a league nothing against it. Looking like a prime Ken Griffey Jr out there.

  22. #22
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,207
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Listen pal, I will guarantee I've had sex with more more bubblebutt women than you have jacked off to. So shut your cornhole- If you can't admire a player like TW than you are gay.
    Take it easy, bruh. You don't know what I pull in and I don't know the girls or guys (?) that you sleep with. I was saying that how you were describing Tiger banging some bitch, sounded really gay. What you need to do is concentrate on getting that money up, like we do over at my thread.

Top