brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

This is what a " old " wooden floored building looks like after catching fire and then collapse...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mKfYNb84Lwc

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    The Pentagon was designed by American architect George Bergstrom (1876–1955), and built by general contractor John McShain of Philadelphia. Ground was broken for construction on September 11, 1941, and the building was dedicated on January 15, 1943. General Brehon Somervell provided the major motive power behind the project;[4] Colonel Leslie Groves was responsible for overseeing the project for the U.S. Army.

... Waiting for the replies on this, more yah, yah, so what... Coincidence ...??!!
    “So it's a coincidence. Just like you said. Two rich parents with two rich kids at the same school. They're both killed in accidents. Why are you so interested?"

"Because I don't like coincidence," Blunt replied. "In fact, I don't believe in coincidence. Where some
    people see coincidence, I see conspiracy. That's my job.”

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Again, if this clip doesn't look strange to anyone... Then, well... Believe what you want, firemen weren't the last people in the building ... It was this guy. I see nothing creaking, or even falling off for that matter, at this angel... Just blown out windows and wreckage.

you guys that say " collapse " prove it... Where's the video ? Where's the firey inferno all over the entire building... not 1 floor out of 47
    That's a movie set, not building 7.

stevenash

To the conspiracy kooks.

Who was in on the planning of 911?
    How many were in on it?
    Name names.
    When was it planned?
    How was it planned?
    People worked in offices in the towers day and night.
    All three shifts.
    You mean to tell me not one office worker noticed something during the preparation of this so called inside job?
    Of all the people that were involved in the so called inside job, not one said anything to anybody about it on the outside, prior to, during, or after the fact?

Man, that's a perfect plan.
    Personally, I like the one about the Easter bunny hopping down bunny lane myself.

Coming from a milatary family, my dad being one on the nations top military engineers at the time, I like to think I know a little more than most of you posting here about this subject.

Carry on kooks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake, Kermit, and zizoudane10

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's really funny to see Conspiracy Theorists arguing with each other in Youtube video comments about how the shit went down. Some believe there were passengers on the planes, some believe there were not, some believe the planes were not real planes, but were missiles disguised as planes, some believe they were CGI, some believe they were holograms.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    sorry , recon.. dont mean to be a dick or name caller buddy... i just disagree until something factual comes up... bldg 7 burned from the inside out until it gave way in the center...the final collapse pictures tell you that... i guess ill just remain on this side until someones theory actually has teeth...eddy thinks he knows it all, although he is just another with some way out there ideas... still waiting on my first Fact, eddy... i guess ill be waiting for quite a while... yawn ... anyyyways, you guys never stop to think of all the relatives that were lost by some of those you "claim" were involved in this conspiracy...

only thing i can say for fact, is it had to be some surreal shit being there... i cant imagine seeing people falling out of bldgs and shit being all over the city...
    No offense taken. This is an emotionel topic i understand. If you read anything just see what Architects and Engineers for truth have said.

recon1
    Yep

Weird...

After being passed over for multiple promotions (assistant director in charge of national security in 1999, and head of the FBI's New York office in early 2000[4]), O'Neill was pleased to be assigned as commander of the FBI's investigation into the USS Cole bombing in October 2000. However, upon arriving in Yemen, he complained about inadequate security. As his team investigated, O'Neill came into conflict with Barbara Bodine, the U.S. ambassador to Yemen. The two had widely divergent views on how to handle searches of Yemeni property and interviews with citizens and government officials, and they only grew further apart as time progressed.[6]

In 1999, O'Neill sent a close associate named Mark Rossini to work in CIA's Bin Laden Issue Station in Virginia. He had a conflict with station chief Richard Blee; O'Neill wanted Rossini to stay at station and feed him information about what the CIA was doing, while Blee wanted him out working in the field. Later on, the CIA Bin Laden station learned that Bin-Laden associates Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar were headed to the US with Visas. Rossini and his associate Doug Miller attempted to alert O'Neill but the message was blocked by Blee. Mihdhar and Hazmi became two of the hijackers of American Airlines Flight 77 on 9/11.[8]

In early 2001 Richard A. Clarke, the National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, wanted to move to another position; he insisted O'Neill was the best person to replace him. O'Neill proved reluctant not least because of the relatively low salary.[4] When O'Neill heard of upcoming links to the New York Times about the May 2000 incident in which his briefcase had been stolen, he decided to retire in favor of a higher-paying job in the private sector, as chief of security at the World Trade Center.[4]

O'Neill started his new job at the World Trade Center on August 23, 2001.[4] In late August, he talked to his friend Chris Isham about the job. Jokingly, Isham said, "At least they're not going to bomb it again," a reference to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. O'Neill replied, "They'll probably try to finish the job."[4]
    It was reported O'Neil was helping people evacuate from about the 50th floor. At one time a retired NY cop turned Private Investigator was publicly trying to find any witneses who saw O'neil after impact, it got to the point that nobody stepped forward and his firm offered $ and last i heard nobody has stepped up saying they saw O'Neil after impact. The firefighter and his crew finding the body stuffed in a closet on the 3rd floor is interesting in the fact that is where the NY New Jersey Port Authority was based and in an incident such as this and O'Neil being intelligent would be exactly where i'd go first.

stevenash

What?
    Nobody can answer any one of my simple questions?
    That's a shock.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    To the conspiracy kooks.

Who was in on the planning of 911?
    How many were in on it?
    Name names.
    When was it planned?
    How was it planned?
    People worked in offices in the towers day and night.
    All three shifts.
    You mean to tell me not one office worker noticed something during the preparation of this so called inside job?
    Of all the people that were involved in the so called inside job, not one said anything to anybody about it on the outside, prior to, during, or after the fact?

Man, that's a perfect plan.
    Personally, I like the one about the Easter bunny hopping down bunny lane myself.

Coming from a milatary family, my dad being one on the nations top military engineers at the time, I like to think I know a little more than most of you posting here about this subject.

Carry on kooks.
    Hahaha, you said your Daddy was a military Engineer (aka pencil pusher) so you have some insight.

You ask how ops could have gotten into place to sabatoge building infrastructure? It's called Marvin Bush who provided security for WTC complex and he is the Brother of GW Bush #43.

Only Conspiracy theory is the 911 commision report.

I'll wait for you to respond with an ounce of evidence to support your conspiracy theory.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Recon, don't waste your time arguing with a fool. Even the most expensive glasses in the world wouldn't help a blind person to see.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Hahaha, you said your Daddy was a military Engineer (aka pencil pusher) so you have some insight.

Cheif engineer of a military terminal base described as a pencil pushed shows ignorance.
    Have a good night, I don't debate with idiots.

Marvin Bush nor any other man could not have pulled off such a plan without people on the outside noticing.
    I am not talking about laymen either.

Chief engineer of a military terminal described as an accountant (pencil pusher)
    Good one.
    You are so over your head in this conservation with me it's comical.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Recon, don't waste your time arguing with a fool. Even the most expensive glasses in the world wouldn't help a blind person to see.
    Your turn idiot.
    Name names?
    How was it done?
    When was it planned?

Where's your facts?
    Back up your statements or bow out now.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

It was reported O'Neil was helping people evacuate from about the 50th floor. At one time a retired NY cop turned Private Investigator was publicly trying to find any witneses who saw O'neil after impact, it got to the point that nobody stepped forward and his firm offered $ and last i heard nobody has stepped up saying they saw O'Neil after impact. The firefighter and his crew finding the body stuffed in a closet on the 3rd floor is interesting in the fact that is where the NY New Jersey Port Authority was based and in an incident such as this and O'Neil being intelligent would be exactly where i'd go first.
    Yea, something stinks there... Even what led to the position for him at wtc, and him starting the investigation with bin ladin...it all seems connected.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Cheif engineer of a military terminal base described as a pencil pushed shows ignorance.

Marvin Bush nor any other man could not have pulled off such a plan without people on the outside noticing.

Chief engineer of a military terminal described as an accountant (pencil pusher)
    Good one.
    Don't take offense Nash, but recon seems aggravated that your not taking facts into consideration. To think a few folks in a cave some where concocted up this elaborate plan is comical..

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    yeah, you are correct. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Can't start a fire when somebodies wood is wet.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

stevenash

Oh by the way, Marvin Bush was on the Board of Directors of Directors of Securacom for 1996 to the end of 1999.

You kooks can't even get your talking points organized, no less straight.

Don't bring popguns to my bazooka.

stevenash

yeah, you are correct. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Can't start a fire when somebodies wood is wet.
    Where's your facts?
    Hurling perjoratives don't win debates little boy.

recon1
    Yep

Good one.
    I'm over my head? Please, little one, you have no clue not only about me, but the conversation at hand. I've provided sufficient enough facts that if it was you or i we'd be in handcuffs. Now, go away adults are trying to converse.

recon1
    Yep

Yea, something stinks there... Even what led to the position for him at wtc, and him starting the investigation with bin ladin...it all seems connected.
    So much alarming evidence. I've see convictions on less evidence before.

recon1
    Yep

Oh by the way, Marvin Bush was on the Board of Directors of Directors of Securacom for 1996 to the end of 1999.

You kooks can't even get your talking points organized, no less straight.

Don't bring popguns to my bazooka.
    2000 little one and he was a principal with the company. Now go run along and maybe Daddy can give you some talking points. Hahaha

stevenash

^
    Really?
    So much evidence, and Bush had so many enemies in high places, and nothing was ever presented.
    Interesting.

Yet some conspiracy kook posting on a gambling message board has all the answers, all the facts and figures.

Once again I'll say it, I like the one about the Easter Bunny better.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

So much alarming evidence. I've see convictions on less evidence before.
    I just think it goes deeper, I mean we funded bin ladin against the russians... So, I'm sure connections were made, then for cnn to find bin ladin when the USA gov has been looking for him for years... Amazing how some will just take the interview and run with it.. not ask any questions,

but this guy o'neil for sure was hung out to dry... For whatever reasons

stevenash

2000 little one and he was a principal with the company. Now go run along and maybe Daddy can give you some talking points. Hahaha
    12/31/1999

Board of Directors.

Daddy died 2 1/2 years ago.

stevenash

I'm over my head? Please, little one, you have no clue not only about me, but the conversation at hand. I've provided sufficient enough facts that if it was you or i we'd be in handcuffs. Now, go away adults are trying to converse.
    I have a big clue.

You are a dime to my dollar who still has not presented facts.
    Yet you act like you have all the answers.

Sweet dreams cupcake.
    Let's talk when you bring something to the table.
    Right now, you have nothing.

recon1
    Yep

Don't take offense Nash, but recon seems aggravated that your not taking facts into consideration. To think a few folks in a cave some where concocted up this elaborate plan is comical..
    When the State Department named OBL as a person they wanted to capture prior to 911 and said they couldn't find OBL a CNN reporter and camera crew flew into Pakistan and were driven to his compound. The crew did an interview with OBL. Up to a few years ago you could still pull up that interview.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

^
    Really?
    So much evidence, and Bush had so many enemies in high places, and nothing was ever presented.
    Interesting.

Yet some conspiracy kook posting on a gambling message board has all the answers, all the facts and figures.

Once again I'll say it, I like the one about the Easter Bunny better.
    He's not a kook, and neither am I ..guy sounds like the real deal to me... Please find a post where he contradicts himself or lies... I'll be waiting..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

When the State Department named OBL as a person they wanted to capture prior to 911 and said they couldn't find OBL a CNN reporter and camera crew flew into Pakistan and were driven to his compound. The crew did an interview with OBL. Up to a few years ago you could still pull up that interview.
    Yeah, that's the story.... but com'on, there's no way in the world cnn can get to this guy and the trillion dollar budget gov can't ... Who are they fooling with this..

and yeah, I seen parts of that interview years ago... Just seems convenient and setup..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I have a big clue.

You are a dime to my dollar who still has not presented facts.
    Yet you act like you have all the answers.

Sweet dreams cupcake.
    Let's talk when you bring something to the table.
    Right now, you have nothing.
    And what do you have ... The 9/11 commission and proven liar bush ? Not a good spot to be in really...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

12/31/1999

Board of Directors.

Daddy died 2 1/2 years ago.
    Sorry about your loss nasher, but for all these people to hear explosions, exercises of the same scenario playing out in the sky, all the other facts going on to many to keep listing going on... Do you know the odds of all this being coincidence ?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

CNN got the interview (with OBL) by sending a known reporter with a local photographer (known to OBL's people) and was blindfolded and brought to an undisclosed location. The fact is there is no easy way for the government to just go visit and take out someone in certain parts of the world. Otherwise, you wouldn't have the nutty dude in North Korea or Assad still running Syria.

Vice News gets interviews with guys the government would love to string up to this very day. It's not that rare.

I'm sure there's plenty of holes in the official story. The majority of which are how "friends" (Saudi's) helped finance these guys, and how agencies might have been able to stop it had they not been bogged down with interdepartmental non communication and petty office politics. As far as Bush ignoring the warning briefing/memo, they get these warnings daily (and still do).

recon1
    Yep

Yeah, that's the story.... but com'on, there's no way in the world cnn can get to this guy and the trillion dollar budget gov can't ... Who are they fooling with this..

and yeah, I seen parts of that interview years ago... Just seems convenient and setup..
    Thanks, for vote of confidence earlier Brainfreeze. Nash is probably a decent person who just spouted off the mouth without reading through at all the evidence already provided by several posters.

That CNN reporter had to have had inside intel so that a boogie man story could get the patriotic fever boiling.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    CNN got the interview (with OBL) by sending a known reporter with a local photographer (known to OBL's people) and was blindfolded and brought to an undisclosed location. The fact is there is no easy way for the government to just go visit and take out someone in certain parts of the world. Otherwise, you wouldn't have the nutty dude in North Korea or Assad still running Syria.

Vice News gets interviews with guys the government would love to string up to this very day. It's not that rare.

I'm sure there's plenty of holes in the official story. The majority of which are how "friends" (Saudi's) helped finance these guys, and how agencies might have been able to stop it had they not been bogged down with interdepartmental non communication and petty office politics. As far as Bush ignoring the warning briefing/memo, they get these warnings daily (and still do).
    Ok, so your at least recognizing there's some involvement with " friends " and that bush either dropped the ball purposely or not... and I think it goes beyond bush, this all seems very sophisticated and thought out.. We aren't talking about ignorant people behind the scenes... It's not oops I forgot this or that, there's just to many strange facts leading up to 9/11 and after...

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Muldoon, Uncle Sam knows movement of war-lords hiding in most remote places o earth and provides this data to certain operators within a variety of the SOF's stationed throughout the world. No way CNN reporter found OBL without being told by governement informant or operator themselves. Usually a CIA guy posing as someone in a totally different profession, they give a number of a number, says call this person and you have your man from a person posing as reporter of some small print circulation magazine who's actually a CIA operator or paid informant. CNN reporter just thinks he got a tip by someone with dumb luck.
    Just theorizing here…….

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Thanks, for vote of confidence earlier Brainfreeze. Nash is probably a decent person who just spouted off the mouth without reading through at all the evidence already provided by several posters.

That CNN reporter had to have had inside intel so that a boogie man story could get the patriotic fever boiling.
    Your welcome, but I'm just telling the truth, your a solid guy... Yes, he probably is, and it's understandable like you said, you even fought it tooth and nail until it hit you... It just hasn't hit him yet... Quick story

My brother in law worked in CIA don't really know all what he did but I do know they hung him out to dry after 19 years, no pension for him... They fired him before the twenty year mark... He now holds signs, no joke... He even has a felony now because he was higher enough up he tried to extend his own contract another year to get his pension, he got caught, the rest is history... but figure this, he still puts his son in fatigues and calls his self by his old title... Some people don't want to know their gov, is trash... and when they find out, they overlook everything that leads to that conclusion at all cost...I'm all for America and the people here, but the power of gov and gov itself needs to be cut down to size...

recon1
    Yep

Your welcome, but I'm just telling the truth, your a solid guy... Yes, he probably is, and it's understandable like you said, you even fought it tooth and nail until it hit you... It just hasn't hit him yet... Quick story

My brother in law worked in CIA don't really know all what he did but I do know they hung him out to dry after 19 years, no pension for him... They fired him before the twenty year mark... He now holds signs, no joke... He even has a felony now because he was higher enough up he tried to extend his own contract another year to get his pension, he got caught, the rest is history... but figure this, he still puts his son in fatigues and calls his self by his old title... Some people don't want to know their gov, is trash... and when they find out, they overlook everything that leads to that conclusion at all cost...I'm all for America and the people here, but the power of gov and gov itself needs to be cut down to size...
    That's an interesting story. CIA has to be a cut throat business. Reason why he didn't say much is usually because the CIA operatives really don't know much. The CIA like so many other agencies use a tactic called "Compartmentalization" The left hand will never know or fully understand what the right hand is doing, only the higher ups pulling the strings have the entire game plan.

I have a similar story with a life-long friend who i played football with up till High School. I really wish i could say what we talked about, but not a good idea. Basically i had a feeling through certain acquired vibes he was apart of something. I told him one day on the phone somethings and he flat out told me to stop it, i didn't and he hung up and we haven't spoke since. Had a buddy in the know said bring a certain subject up that we were knowledgable about and if my High School buddies response was negative, then i'd know.
    high school buddy works for an affiliated major University in media print, that's vague, but it can be figured out somewhat.

First ... 89101112 Last