Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

One of The Craziest Stories You Will Ever Here....

I went to Tim Hortons to buy a fruit explosion muffin earlier and when i came home i left it on the table. A few minutes later i go to grab the laundry down the hall of my apartment and when i come back inside the muffin is gone!! I looked around the bag and it's not there! I'm 100 percent sure it was in the bag when i went to go get the laundry. Would someone actually steal my fruit explosion muffin? I only have three neighbors on my floor, a blind lady with a dog to the right of me with a dog ( she's out of question) a single white middle aged slightly overweight technician across the hall, and then to the left of me is a black couple in the early 30's. I don't know what to do or who to confront about this situation. I still have the bill. I can't believe someone would actually go in my apartment and take my fruit explosion muffin. I'm fuming right now. How can i find out who did it? I know the stump wraper would be evidence but that would require me to go into their apartments. I have never talked to any of these people except for the technician because he installed the internet connection when i moved in.

Somebody tell me what to do because i do not know?!!
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Seaweed 8 SBR Point(s) for this post.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Why don't you ask Columbo???

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

So sorry for your loss.

Seaweed
    Update your status

hear* not here

Whoever did this is a lunatic. Nothing else was taken. I don't feel safe. I feel violated. I walked for that muffin. This isn't fair. Unbelievable!!

Seaweed
    Update your status

iifold, Because they won't tell the truth and if they didn't do it they won't like me

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    hear* not here

Whoever did this is a lunatic. Nothing else was taken. I don't feel safe. I feel violated. I walked for that muffin. This isn't fair. Unbelievable!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Get a girl, have her bake you muffins and do your laundry. Problem solved.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

TT has a lot of extra time now.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Don't say anything or act like anything is wrong. Let a week or two pass and buy something else (piece of pie, another muffin, etc.) and leave it on the table again while doing your laundry.

This time position your phone so it is hidden but video recording while you're gone (or a motion activated camera). Do this a few times if necessary until you find the culprit. Once you catch the person either beat the shit out of them/or blackmail them with the threat of filing a police report for money (depends on what kind of person you are)

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    TT has a lot of extra time now.
    I can assure you TT does not live in my apartment building.

This isn't funny. First it's a muffin, then it's a cookie, then it's my money.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I can assure you TT does not live in my apartment building.

This isn't funny. First it's a muffin, then it's a cookie, then it's my money.
    I personally think you are underestimating the Warrior and now you say two sweet items and money are missing, I am convinced chubs has you pegged.

Good luck, Weed, and Gods speed.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Don't say anything or act like anything is wrong. Let a week or two pass and buy something else (piece of pie, another muffin, etc.) and leave it on the table again while doing your laundry.

This time position your phone so it is hidden but video recording while you're gone (or a motion activated camera). Do this a few times if necessary until you find the culprit. Once you catch the person either beat the shit out of them/or blackmail them with the threat of filing a police report for money (depends on what kind of person you are)
    This is the best answer i have received so far. It's going to be hard to let everyone know im going to do laundry. I guess i'll have to make some noise in the hallway for attention. I wouldn't "beat the shit out of them" if i caught the criminal, especially if it was the blind woman. I'm starting to suspect her dog might have let her into the wrong room and ate the muffin. It would be the only valid explanation for this animalistic act. Do you really think the same person would return for another muffin? I can't see someone taking that risk but then again maybe they are truly insane. I'm really pissed off right now not only at being robbed, but i wanted to eat that muffin. I guess i'll try to set up some sort of a camera device

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I personally think you are underestimating the Warrior and now you say two sweet items and money are missing, I am convinced chubs has you pegged.

Good luck, Weed, and Gods speed.
    No, cookies and money aren't missing. I'm saying it starts with the fruit explosion muffin, and next time the criminal might take something worse. I don't feel safe living next to one of these people!

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Get a girl, have her bake you muffins and do your laundry. Problem solved.
    I don't need a girl to do that for me

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

I feel violated.
    fruit explosion muffin
    I thinx I c ur prob dude...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I went to Tim Hortons to buy a fruit explosion muffin earlier and when i came home i left it on the table. A few minutes later i go to grab the laundry down the hall of my apartment and when i come back inside the muffin is gone!! I looked around the bag and it's not there! I'm 100 percent sure it was in the bag when i went to go get the laundry. Would someone actually steal my fruit explosion muffin? I only have three neighbors on my floor, a blind lady with a dog to the right of me with a dog ( she's out of question) a single white middle aged slightly overweight technician across the hall, and then to the left of me is a black couple in the early 30's. I don't know what to do or who to confront about this situation. I still have the bill. I can't believe someone would actually go in my apartment and take my fruit explosion muffin. I'm fuming right now. How can i find out who did it? I know the stump wraper would be evidence but that would require me to go into their apartments. I have never talked to any of these people except for the technician because he installed the internet connection when i moved in.

Either the dog has sneaked in and took it or the black couple!

BUt seriously! You should put another one somewhere where they can easily see it and see if they take again and try and catch them in the act!

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

sorry to hear this
    what a cowardly act!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Seaweed speaking from a blacks point of view I would rule out the black couple we love food and all but were not the type to eat some persons food left on a counter top we don't know wtf you did to it I just don't see a couple and black ones at that eating it randomly. That's just how we think you could of laced that shit or anything. But def has to be a sick person in the head to do that hope you find out bud BOL

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

You're experiencing a case of amnesia - probably ate the muffin yourself and can't fukkin remember it. Go see a doctor and get a fukkin CT scan.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 11-05-12 at 07:22 AM.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Someone in your apt. building knows you eat fruit explosion muffins. That's fuking embarrassing.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Weeder you numbnut you...

It's one of these three:

1. You took the muffin outta the bag and have misplaced it. Look the fuk around.

2. The mice helped themselves and and are givin ya the big FUKK YOU for trying to kill them.

3. If it's gonna be story time... we need sumpthin more exciting then a fukkin muffin, pal.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

That sucks, those muffin's are outstanding. Hopefully you went back and got another one

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Yeah, I wouldn't feel safe either living next to an unknown fruit muffin bandit.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Sorry seaweed I ate it.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Current odds

The Blind Lady +7000
    The Technician + 220
    One of The Black couple -8000

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Or..... Fat Sammy woofed it down while jerking to Hellens ghost.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Those fruit explosions muffins are like crack. Be glad you don't buy in bulk and chalk up your losses to the irresistibility of the fruit explosion muffins.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Tims still has fruit explosion muffins? damn, i need to get me some tomorrow.

I feel ur pain dude. Some moron broke into every single car on my street. The guy took everything in the console of my car except 40 bucks in gas coupons.... Good thing he has my wifes usb stick full of dixie chicks songs and 58 cents in change.

Seaweed
    Update your status

still nothing

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

still nothing
    OMFG! The blind lady just posted over on hellogiggles.com

UNREAL

She said it was pretty good but make sure you order a Hot Chocolate with it next time

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    OMFG! The blind lady just posted over on hellogiggles.com

UNREAL

She said it was pretty good but make sure you order a Hot Chocolate with it next time
    hellogiggles? a blind lady typing? doesn't seem right. I saw her today but she didn't even look embarrassed.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

This is the best answer i have received so far. It's going to be hard to let everyone know im going to do laundry. I guess i'll have to make some noise in the hallway for attention. I wouldn't "beat the shit out of them" if i caught the criminal, especially if it was the blind woman. I'm starting to suspect her dog might have let her into the wrong room and ate the muffin. It would be the only valid explanation for this animalistic act. Do you really think the same person would return for another muffin? I can't see someone taking that risk but then again maybe they are truly insane. I'm really pissed off right now not only at being robbed, but i wanted to eat that muffin. I guess i'll try to set up some sort of a camera device
    This is the only one I would beat the shit out of, otherwise I might get injured.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

I don't believe someone walked into your apartment and grabbed your muffin in the few minutes you were away but lets say it did happen.

First off never leave your door unlocked when your not home,not sure how old you are but you should know this already.

If you know 100% someone went into your apartment,you should be pissed the fucck off,not worried aboutthe muffin,be fuucking happy you left a muffin on the table and not cash or a bag of weed or comprimising pictures of yourself.

Now,if you wanna catch the little scoundral heres what you do,fuckk the cameras and modern technology,go old school on his asss,go back to Tim's get a 6 pack of the same muffins bring them homethen stick a little bobby pin in all 6 muffins,leave your door open with the box in plain view when the culpritbites into the muffin,you will hear his pain and your joy.

P.S......if you feel thats a little to harsh you can always buy a little injector and inject very very hot saucein the muffin....this should also out the thief without the possibility of you being arrested.

Hope that helped.
    Last edited by Al Masters; 11-08-12 at 08:55 PM.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Thanks Al Masters.

I was thinking of maybe doing something like this:

Seaweed
    Update your status

Looking back at my life in my crummy aparment living alone, I'm so happy to be in Toronto now with my grandma

12 Last