1. #71
    Grits n' Gravy
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 7,100
    Betpoints: 8631

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    def going to cut hair really short all over body, and then use one these products... I haven't got the test yet and only blew a few lines over the last month or so and nothing in like two weeks... haven't got the date of test yet so who knows maybe I'll get lucky...

    Thanks for those who helped, and if anyone else has any advice, its much appreciated...

    Ill have the hook up at one of the top 2 casinos in AC if i get this job...
    Good luck. Hopefully you get a better gig than Bobby answering phones at some dump.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/20/2014

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 176 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 188 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 249 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 266 pts


  2. #72
    ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-23-09
    Posts: 25,103
    Betpoints: 74

    rince your hair in apple cider vinegar.; I mean keep it in your hair for over and hour. Will probaly even feel like its burning. Then wash it out.

    Home Remedy – Lemon Juice Method
    We found this method posted on an internet website, apparently it came from one of those downloadable e-book reports you can purchase. It involved taking a bucket of tap water and letting it sit overnight with the top open. The next day, you then pour into the bucket a bottle of lemon juice, and some Epson salt. Mix well. Start by shampooing your hair 10 times with a coal tar shampoo, and then rinse everything with the lemon juice. Salt mixture.
    Test results using this method were not very good. The only test subject that passed was # 3, a very light marijuana user, but failed the cocaine part of the test.
    While this method did not work well, we do understand what was trying to be done here. Cleanse the cuticles with coal tar shampoo and then use an acid to penetrate the cuticles and outer cortex. The problem we feel with this method is the fact that lemon juice is not nearly a strong enough acid to penetrate the cuticle and cleanse the outer cortex. It is a nice try, but you need to have a strong industrial prepared acid (like the one on Toxin Wash) to really penetrate the cuticles.


    Home Remedy – Macogo Method
    This method starts with washing your hair with vinegar, then following with Salicylic acid (Acne skin liquid medication). After that you wash your hair with tide detergent and rinse.
    This method had been rumored as the cure all to beat a hair drug test, but our test results showed that with this method, only subject #3, a very light marijuana user passed. All other subjects failed. Again, we feel the failure rate was due to the Salicylic acid not being a powerful enough acid to penetrate the cortex and cleanse the cuticle.


  3. #73
    Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-08
    Posts: 18,157

    Your only hope is to get somebody that can pass for you to take the test....dont waste your money on shampoo products...you can't get past a hair test...sorry

  4. #74
    ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-23-09
    Posts: 25,103
    Betpoints: 74

    u can if u follow what i said, especially the vinegar and lemon

    but agree, dont buy any shampoo

  5. #75
    OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 1,677
    Betpoints: 523

    There is no product that will allow you to pass a hair drug test. Cocaine can be detected through hair tests up to around 90 days after your last use. This is an estimate. This number can be higher or lower depending on your body size, sex, and level of use of the drug. Do not waste any money on a special shampoo. Anyone who claims they used the shampoo and then passed the test, passed the test BECAUSE the cocaine was out of their system. Not to mention every website that says "you can pass a drug hair test by doing this" is either A) selling you a product (so of course they will tell you it works), or B) Says "someone I know did this....and it it worked for them!!" There is no clear scientifically answer out there so you cannot rely on these websites.

    Your best bet is to shave your hair very short, in hopes that the chemical has grown out and is in the tips of your hair.

    EDIT: For every half inch of hair tested is about 1 month back. So for a 90 day window they will take approx 1.5 inches of hair. They can use any form of body hair.
    Hairtesting is also much more expensive then a simple urine test. If your company is doing a hair test over a urine sample then they are probably going to care even if it was a one time thing or small amount of cocaine used.

    In the past 4 months how much cocaine have you used?
    Last edited by OMGRandyJackson; 01-30-12 at 04:42 PM.

  6. #76
    Grits n' Gravy
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 7,100
    Betpoints: 8631

    Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Your only hope is to get somebody that can pass for you to take the test....dont waste your money on shampoo products...you can't get past a hair test...sorry

    Not true. I passed several when I first started in Vegas with shit in my system from the same day.

    The Nexxus aloe rid shampoo and conditioner is what swimmers use to strip all of the pool chemicals from their hair. The stuff that is advertised to pass drug tests is likely bullshit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/20/2014

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 176 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 188 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 249 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 266 pts


  7. #77
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,995

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    u can if u follow what i said, especially the vinegar and lemon

    but agree, dont buy any shampoo
    will you stop giving shitty advice?

    you are a moron.

    this wont work.

  8. #78
    ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-23-09
    Posts: 25,103
    Betpoints: 74

    yes it will work

    apple cider vinegar also cures acid reflux, cures, yes i said cures

  9. #79
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 34,742
    Betpoints: 75

    Let's all pray that LKid passes his test and gets his life on track! He needs Jesus Christ at this time in his life!

  10. #80
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,995

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    yes it will work

    apple cider vinegar also cures acid reflux, cures, yes i said cures
    how can we cure you to stop typing for good?

  11. #81
    OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 1,677
    Betpoints: 523

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Not true. I passed several when I first started in Vegas with shit in my system from the same day.
    No you did not lol. Or else ALL of your hair tests were administered incorrectly or the company simply did not care that you tested positive. Stop giving this kid false hope.
    Last edited by OMGRandyJackson; 01-30-12 at 05:21 PM.

  12. #82
    MoneyLineDawg
    Straight Cash Homie
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 9,761
    Betpoints: 36

    Shave EVERYTHING now if you can get 2 weeks.....Seriously you would be fine, just shave everything

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      4,497pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 574 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 162 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      4,657pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 245 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 173 pts


  13. #83
    teaserpleaser
    Demo loves sheep
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 20,642

    Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    will you stop giving shitty advice?

    you are a moron.

    this wont work.

  14. #84
    YouMama
    __STL Cards Repeat__
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-12
    Posts: 724
    Betpoints: 12

    I would shave all my hair off ... and drink water like a mother f'er for a wk

    hair can go back years and year, if u had the hair when u took it into the system, and still have that hair, they find it ... piss is only 3 days

  15. #85
    Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-06
    Posts: 6,860

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    After some google research, this product seems to be the best... Again guys if you come across anything plz do let me know.... I could prob push it off for a good couple of weeks, and its been about two weeks since I've done anything... Even then wasn't much at all....


    Precision Cleanse Hair Detoxification Shampoo - Double Bottle


    L'villeKid,

    The problem for you is it isn't a urine test...coke clears your system in about three days from your urine (depending frequency of use/how much you did/quality of the coke, etc.)... but the drug can be detected in your hair for about 90 days. So, pushing it off a couple of weeks isn't likely to do you a whole lotta good.

    I'm an MRO (Medical Review Officer)...so, I'm the guy you'll wind up talking to if/when you test positive.

    BOL...

    Doc

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 360 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 386 pts


  16. #86
    RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 627

    This economy sucks, so I hope someone gets the job who isn't a coke head. No offense.

  17. #87
    Grits n' Gravy
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 7,100
    Betpoints: 8631

    Quote Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson View Post
    No you did not lol. Or else ALL of your hair tests were administered incorrectly or the company simply did not care that you tested positive. Stop giving this kid false hope.
    Actually I did. Venetian does hair tests and they definitely care. Same lab that gets used by 80% of Vegas businesses. Don't know anyone who has failed if using Nexxus. Maybe the labs half ass it. You'd know best dawg.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/20/2014

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 176 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 188 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 249 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 266 pts


  18. #88
    Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-06
    Posts: 6,860

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Let's all pray that LKid passes his test and gets his life on track! He needs Jesus Christ at this time in his life!
    He needed JC to tell him to NOT do the coke...

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 360 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 386 pts


  19. #89
    Louisvillekid1
    Retired
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 28,502
    Betpoints: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson View Post
    There is no product that will allow you to pass a hair drug test. Cocaine can be detected through hair tests up to around 90 days after your last use. This is an estimate. This number can be higher or lower depending on your body size, sex, and level of use of the drug. Do not waste any money on a special shampoo. Anyone who claims they used the shampoo and then passed the test, passed the test BECAUSE the cocaine was out of their system. Not to mention every website that says "you can pass a drug hair test by doing this" is either A) selling you a product (so of course they will tell you it works), or B) Says "someone I know did this....and it it worked for them!!" There is no clear scientifically answer out there so you cannot rely on these websites. Your best bet is to shave your hair very short, in hopes that the chemical has grown out and is in the tips of your hair. EDIT: For every half inch of hair tested is about 1 month back. So for a 90 day window they will take approx 1.5 inches of hair. They can use any form of body hair. Hairtesting is also much more expensive then a simple urine test. If your company is doing a hair test over a urine sample then they are probably going to care even if it was a one time thing or small amount of cocaine used. In the past 4 months how much cocaine have you used?
    3-5 lines 2-4 times a month...
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 01-30-12 at 06:22 PM.

  20. #90
    Louisvillekid1
    Retired
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 28,502
    Betpoints: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    This economy sucks, so I hope someone gets the job who isn't a coke head. No offense.
    Dude,

    Im not a coke head, I've done it at parties and bars occasionally...

  21. #91
    Louisvillekid1
    Retired
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 28,502
    Betpoints: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    L'villeKid, The problem for you is it isn't a urine test...coke clears your system in about three days from your urine (depending frequency of use/how much you did/quality of the coke, etc.)... but the drug can be detected in your hair for about 90 days. So, pushing it off a couple of weeks isn't likely to do you a whole lotta good. I'm an MRO (Medical Review Officer)...so, I'm the guy you'll wind up talking to if/when you test positive. BOL... Doc
    Im hoping If my hair is so short they just give me the piss test, but i remember b4 they were cutting black dudes hair that was mad short....

    literally looked like crumbs...

  22. #92
    Louisvillekid1
    Retired
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 28,502
    Betpoints: 75

    Thanks again for all your guys help...

  23. #93
    Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-06
    Posts: 6,860

    Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Chilidog could be on to something... your girlfriend and you were visiting family in peru.. high altidue got use sick... you know the rest
    That's not going to get you off the hook...

    As I said earlier in this thread, I'm an MRO...when you test positive for a drug that's being tested for, I call you and ask if you have a "valid alternative medical explanation for your drug test being positive for ____________."

    Depending on the drug, there are different answers. For cocaine, there are a few different ways you can legitimately test positive for coke. BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION.

    For example, medical cocaine is still used by some ER's for topical anesthesia/hemostasis before suturing some lacerations. Some ENT's use medical cocaine to control bleeding in surgery for particularly bloody surgery. So, it's possible for you to have had a laceration sewn or an ENT procedure in which they used medical cocaine, and test positive for coke in your hair sample. But you'll have to provide documentation from the ER who sewed the lac or ENT who did the surgery that coke was used.

    There are a couple of other ways to "legally" test positive for coke, but you get the idea. That having been said, I've been an MRO for more than five years, and I've NEVER had someone provide proof of "legal" use of coke.

    But I've heard some GREAT stories about how they tested positive!

    Doc

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 360 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 386 pts


  24. #94
    Louisvillekid1
    Retired
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 28,502
    Betpoints: 75

    Maybe I can bribe him with 5k betpoints,

  25. #95
    jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-13-10
    Posts: 6,071
    Betpoints: 2551

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    This could be life changing for me...

  26. #96
    Louisvillekid1
    Retired
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 28,502
    Betpoints: 75

    I don't get what is funny about that,

    I could use an additional 60-80k income and all the perks that come with working at a top casino....

  27. #97
    RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 627

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I don't get what is funny about that,

    I could use an additional 60-80k income and all the perks that come with working at a top casino....
    What would you be doing at the casino? No offense, but I don't blame casinos for not trusting people who can't go a month or two without using coke. I hope they get a better candidate.

    Another option is explaining the situation to the casino and explaining that you are changing and getting your life in order. It probably won't work, but at least I'd respect you.

  28. #98
    MoneyLineDawg
    Straight Cash Homie
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 9,761
    Betpoints: 36

    All you guys on your high horses.....doing a drug here and there doesn't mean anything about who you are, what you can accomplish, and how you may be during a given job.....it's ridiculous to suggest you hope someone else gets the job, for what?

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      4,497pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 574 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 162 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      4,657pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 245 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 173 pts


  29. #99
    Louisvillekid1
    Retired
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 28,502
    Betpoints: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    What would you be doing at the casino? No offense, but I don't blame casinos for not trusting people who can't go a month or two without using coke. I hope they get a better candidate. Another option is explaining the situation to the casino and explaining that you are changing and getting your life in order. It probably won't work, but at least I'd respect you.
    fukkin square to troll another thread...

  30. #100
    jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-13-10
    Posts: 6,071
    Betpoints: 2551

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    doing a drug here and there doesn't mean anything about who you are, what you can accomplish, and how you may be during a given job
    Then please enlighten us on why companies drug test employees.

  31. #101
    chingo
    On Da Grind
    chingo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 745
    Betpoints: 12

    drink alot of fluids imo and rec. 'water' flush out the crap out your body.

  32. #102
    RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 627

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    All you guys on your high horses.....doing a drug here and there doesn't mean anything about who you are, what you can accomplish, and how you may be during a given job.....it's ridiculous to suggest you hope someone else gets the job, for what?
    Any legitimate company in the world drug tests prospective employees.

    You're coming into this thread basically saying they are all wrong to do that? Yep... the world is wrong, everyone in it just doesn't get it that serious drugs like coke are a good thing.

  33. #103
    MoneyLineDawg
    Straight Cash Homie
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 9,761
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Then please enlighten us on why companies drug test employees.
    I disagree with jobs testing in the first place....if someone is a drug addict the truth will come out soon enough and their job performance will reflect that......if someone does a line or smokes a blunt here and there it should be nobodys business but theirs

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      4,497pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 574 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 162 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      4,657pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 245 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 173 pts


  34. #104
    RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 627

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I disagree with jobs testing in the first place....if someone is a drug addict the truth will come out soon enough and their job performance will reflect that......if someone does a line or smokes a blunt here and there it should be nobodys business but theirs
    So as a business owner, you would want to find out after you hire someone that they are a drug addict? You wouldn't be a very good business owner... just so you know.

  35. #105
    MoneyLineDawg
    Straight Cash Homie
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 9,761
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    Any legitimate company in the world drug tests prospective employees.

    You're coming into this thread basically saying they are all wrong to do that? Yep... the world is wrong, everyone in it just doesn't get it that serious drugs like coke are a good thing.
    Doing a line here and there doesn't mean shit....especially when you consider the fact that they could do all the coke once they get the job initially at a lot of places

    All drug tests do is prove you haven't done a drug in a few days or know how to beat the system
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 01-30-12 at 07:32 PM.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      4,497pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 574 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 162 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      4,657pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 245 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 173 pts


First 12345 Last
Top