DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10201

Nordstrom Drops Ivanka

You cant make this shit up. The president of the U.S. slams a retail giant for choosing to drop his daughters clothing line. Apparently they are supposed to keep stocking a product that does not sell just because she is the president's daughter.

The leader of our country is the biggest embarrassment. He really needs to stop tweeting about womens clothes. He obviously needs mental help. This what happends when you put a spoiled silver spoon born rich person in charge. They dont understand life in general. Things go against them and they have no idea how to handle it. But he is going to fight for the little people. Really?

A lot of broke people voted for this guy? He cries like a little bitch about a clothing line. Great job America.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10573

Her clothing line made in China and Vietnam...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    You cant make this shit up. The president of the U.S. slams a retail giant for choosing to drop his daughters clothing line. Apparently they are supposed to keep stocking a product that does not sell just because she is the president's daughter.

The leader of our country is the biggest embarrassment. He really needs to stop tweeting about womens clothes. He obviously needs mental help. This what happends when you put a spoiled silver spoon born rich person in charge. They dont understand life in general. Things go against them and they have no idea how to handle it. But he is going to fight for the little people. Really?

A lot of broke people voted for this guy? He cries like a little bitch about a clothing line. Great job America.

It is incredible. Let us not forget about Saturday Night Live, which incidentally is as funny as the classic SNL of decades ago. I hope AB and MM continue, think they will. When does the president of the US get involved with this shit. Comedians brutalize presidents that is what they do. Plus he is so so obsessed about a BS Tv show he hosted. The PRESIDENT tweeting about BS. Amazing, simply amazing. He is the clown of the world

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post

the irony of this she and her husband may be instrumental in keeping him, I can't say sane, that ship sailed. Let me say, not completely fckin crazy.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 52

Debook
    he's a dad also. He can tweet all he wants. Its a free country. You obviously need help. I hope you suffer another nervous breakdown because of Trump's tweets. You are easily triggered.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    OMG OMG OMG! This is criminal. Impeach the fukk. I bet you are wearing shit made in China as we speak. Snowflake.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Debook
    he's a dad also. He can tweet all he wants. Its a free country. You obviously need help. I hope you suffer another nervous breakdown because of Trump's tweets. You are easily triggered.

so you think it is okay for the President of the US, the most powerful man in the world to "tweet", to use a social medium that is for kids. To embarrass the US on a daily basis, to confirm he is an idiot to the world. That is okay with you, I am glad I have your approval of our president spending precious time "tweeting" when our adversaries and even our friends are planning how to take advantage of this idiot.

So we have it in writing that you approve of these actions. Thank you

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

OMG OMG OMG! This is criminal. Impeach the fukk. I bet you are wearing shit made in China as we speak. Snowflake.
    ]

the point here dwight is this was the guy DT, that told us this importing shit and it is usually shit is so so wrong. So yes OMG is correct, if it is wrong and stated 1000 times by the candidate, well then it is wrong. Or it is hypocritical whichever one you think is most appropriate.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10573

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    ]

the point here dwight is this was the guy DT, that told us this importing shit and it is usually shit is so so wrong. So yes OMG is correct, if it is wrong and stated 1000 times by the candidate, well then it is wrong. Or it is hypocritical whichever one you think is most appropriate.
    The irony is lost on him...the main reason I wrote that was for the impending hissy fit.

Check this out Dante, you'll get a good laugh.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes TF, I record her. This must have been last night. You know I watched an entire special about this Scotland deal, Maybe it was HBO or one of those stations. Yeah the citizens of Scotland just love this asshole. After all if you disagree with him it is blasphemy. lol What an idiot we have for our president.

Well we have two choices here, be annoyed every day or laugh at him every day. IMO, SNL was really piss poor compared to the classic SNL. Well they fixed that problem. AB is fckin hilarious he has got him down perfectly. Now the girl, can't remember her name, she did HC she is one talented little actress. Add to that the newest Sean S and we have a ton of ammunition. SNL might possibly cause Trump a nervous breakdown. Imagine the president of the US tweeting about it every Sunday. That will be just as funny as the show. We have a ton of laughs coming my friend, we just must pray we don't have a ton of nukes.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 121

Debook
    I think your missing the point.

Using the office of the president to promote a family business is something that should not be done.

That's a move you see in crappy third world countries.

I honestly wish him the best of luck but I won't close my eyes and pretend that he is the second coming of Christ.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 02-09-17 at 12:21 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK
    600pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 3/25/2017

250pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 3/23/2017

60pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 3/22/2017

175pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 3/20/2017

DwightShrute

so you think it is okay for the President of the US, the most powerful man in the world to "tweet", to use a social medium that is for kids. To embarrass the US on a daily basis, to confirm he is an idiot to the world. That is okay with you, I am glad I have your approval of our president spending precious time "tweeting" when our adversaries and even our friends are planning how to take advantage of this idiot.

So we have it in writing that you approve of these actions. Thank you
    He doesn't embarrass the US on a daily basis actually. That is a liberal untruth by a MSM narrative because Trump doesn't need the media as much as they believe he should. This drives the media and their owners bonkers. They are becoming a little less irrelevant than before. Especially the fake news outlets like CNN, MSNBC, NYT, BBC etc. Trump can tweet or facebook live and they can only bitch and cry. I love it. Karma is a great thing.

I hope Trump keeps on tweeting and I hope liberal snowflakes keep on freaking out. It's one of the unexpected pleasure of Trump winning in November.

Oh and btw, your comment about twitter isn't true.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=average+age+of+a+twitter+user

This statistic shows the age distribution of Twitter users in the United States as of December 2015. As of that month, 22.2 percent of U.S. Twitter users were between 25 and 34 years old. The second-largest user group were 35 to 44 year olds with a 20 percent share.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-09-17 at 11:12 AM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    I think your missing the point.

Using the office of the president to promote a family business ( in this case a daughter who he thinks is hot) is something that should not be done.

That's a move you see in crappy third world countries.

I think it is seriously weird how much you love this guy. It's a borderline romantic crush.

I honestly wish him the best of luck but I won't close my eyes and pretend that he is the second coming of Christ.
    hard to take any comment serious from someone who pretends he has a crush on his daughter. That's actually quite sick.

Trump is a US citizen as well as the president. Tweet away Trump. No one really care except the crazy ones.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5537

Poor girl. If she needs comforting, I'm available.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 475

Debook
    It's actually illegal for him to use his office for his private gain or for those of his friends and family.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

hard to take any comment serious from someone who pretends he has a crush on his daughter. That's actually quite sick.

Trump is a US citizen as well as the president. Tweet away Trump. No one really care except the crazy ones.

the poster isn't "pretending he has a crush on his daughter" trump made the comments that made it seem he (trump) has a crush on his own daughter. and yes it is very difficult to take any individual serious that would make a comment about his daughter that (Trump) made not qwertvt.

DwightShrute

the poster isn't "pretending he has a crush on his daughter" trump made the comments that made it seem he (trump) has a crush on his own daughter. and yes it is very difficult to take any individual serious that would make a comment about his daughter that (Trump) made not qwertvt.
    wrong. He tried to compliment his daughter and it came out a little weird is all. You guys take a moment in time and pretend its something more than it is. No reasonable person believes or ever believed Trump has a crush on his daughter. Only sickos do.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    It's actually illegal for him to use his office for his private gain or for those of his friends and family.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

Funny how we are the snowflakes, but Trump is snowflaking on twitter, it seems like every 5 mins.

I think us on the left in here should send Trump some crying towels or at the very least, 4 years of tissues.

DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

wrong. He tried to compliment his daughter and it came out a little weird is all. You guys take a moment in time and pretend its something more than it is. No reasonable person believes or ever believed Trump has a crush on his daughter. Only sickos do.

okay fair enough, at least we got you to say he talks weird sometimes. that is enough for me, I will take it.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 121

I admit that the running joke that Trump digs his daughter was a cheap shot.

My post has since been edited to take out any perceived personal attacks.

I do; however, stand by my substantive comments.

DS - Settle down. No one truly believes that there are incestuous feelings between the two. Not even liberals.

Taking the moral high ground when it seems to support what you are attempting to communicate; however, is hypocritical at best.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 02-09-17 at 12:33 PM.
    600pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 3/25/2017

250pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 3/23/2017

60pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 3/22/2017

175pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 3/20/2017

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1199

Ok. I know you guys already know this , but since you keep trolling I guess I must state the obvious. He isn't complaining because they dropped her line. It is because it is politically motivated. It is a PR campaign to appeal to the PC crowd. If it was soley a business decision, he wouldn't have said anything. It was an indirect business decision based on image. They have every right to cut her line and he has every right to criticize them.

I thought everyone wanted Washington to be more involved and not be afraid to take an unpopular stance. I certainly don't agree with everything he tweets, but I love that he uses a public forum. If you are embarrased by it then don't read it. I could not care less what everybody thinks about our President. I didn't know it was a popularity contest.

Now that the 3rd grade logic level in in print, please continue the nonsense.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Ok. I know you guys already know this , but since you keep trolling I guess I must state the obvious. He isn't complaining because they dropped her line. It is because it is politically motivated. It is a PR campaign to appeal to the PC crowd. If it was soley a business decision, he wouldn't have said anything. It was an indirect business decision based on image. They have every right to cut her line and he has every right to criticize them.

I thought everyone wanted Washington to be more involved and not be afraid to take an unpopular stance. I certainly don't agree with everything he tweets, but I love that he uses a public forum. If you are embarrased by it then don't read it. I could not care less what everybody thinks about our President. I didn't know it was a popularity contest.

Now that the 3rd grade logic level in in print, please continue the nonsense.
    i AM SURE IF THEY WERE MAKING A PROFIT THEY WOULD HAVE KEPT HER LINE.

THE POINT IS TRUMP AUTOMATICALLY JUMPS TO THE FACT THAT IT WAS POLITICAL. FOR SOMEONE IS SUPPOSEDLY VERY SUCCESSFUL AND TALENTED AT BUSINESS. HE HAS VERY THIN SKIN.

HE IS THE OPPOSITE OF" LET HATERS HATE". HE IS MORE LIKE " SOMEONE HATES ME? , I AM GOING TO BITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD WHO LOST HIS BINKY "

Great job America

Make America The Land Of Whiny Rich Twitter Bitches Again

maggiethebestdog

i AM SURE IF THEY WERE MAKING A PROFIT THEY WOULD HAVE KEPT HER LINE.

THE POINT IS TRUMP AUTOMATICALLY JUMPS TO THE FACT THAT IT WAS POLITICAL. FOR SOMEONE IS SUPPOSEDLY VERY SUCCESSFUL AND TALENTED AT BUSINESS. HE HAS VERY THIN SKIN.

HE IS THE OPPOSITE OF" LET HATERS HATE". HE IS MORE LIKE " SOMEONE HATES ME? , I AM GOING TO BITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD WHO LOST HIS BINKY "

Great job America

Make America The Land Of Whiny Rich Twitter Bitches Again
    So you get to complain and whine about everything but he loses his first amendment rights because he is the President???? Don't read it if you don't like it. Very simple. I want to read it. Free country. You should look into that.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

He is embarrassing. I will complain about that.

1st Amendment rights ? Not sure I follow? It is not against the law. Just pathetic.

How about setting a good example for 12 year old girls. Stop Whining about the little things. A fuqen clothing line? Come on!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 475

So you get to complain and whine about everything but he loses his first amendment rights because he is the President???? Don't read it if you don't like it. Very simple. I want to read it. Free country. You should look into that.
    He still has first amendment rights but he should not use the power of his office to influence/force companies to do business with him or his family. It is an abuse of power.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    He still has first amendment rights but he should not use the power of his office to influence/force companies to do business with him or his family. It is an abuse of power.
    Once again, I don't think that is what he is doing. Nordstrom made a business move because they wanted to distance themselves from the Trump name. They have every right to do that. He has every right to criticize the move. He isn't trying to influence anybody. If I thought he was trying to help his daughter gain an advantage then I would agree with you. Don't see it here.

DwightShrute

1st Amendment rights ? Not sure I follow? It is not against the law. Just pathetic.

How about setting a good example for 12 year old girls. Stop Whining about the little things. A fuqen clothing line? Come on!
    kinda like you are doing ..... right now. Do you not see the irony here?

maggiethebestdog

You just don't get it. Just because you think something is wrong doesn't make you right and everyone else wrong. If it was a political move he should speak out against it. The fact you think it is embarrassing is your problem. I will take some petty stuff. He is human, no different than us, and he says what he wants. Overall I like it. You are just as childish as he is. The fact he doesn't hide that with a bunch of PC diplomatic crap is a positive as far as I am concerned.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

You just don't get it. Just because you think something is wrong doesn't make you right and everyone else wrong. If it was a political move he should speak out against it. The fact you think it is embarrassing is your problem. I will take some petty stuff. He is human, no different than us, and he says what he wants. Overall I like it. You are just as childish as he is. The fact he doesn't hide that with a bunch of PC diplomatic crap is a positive as far as I am concerned.

I am Childish for calling out a Billionaire prez that is worried about his daughters cloths . Wow! Good one.
    Its my opinion. The fact that you like the president tweeting about really stupid things is odd to say the least. Logical Trump supporters want him to put the Twitter down . Obviously you are not logical .

DwightShrute

Trump won the election by using social media like facebook and twitter. He used it brilliantly. He triggered the media and the news cycle everyday was all about Trump. Yet, these so-called self proclaimed geniuses claim he's whining like a girl. Guess what snowflakes, he's now the most powerful man in the world.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

FYI. Doucheshrute. Responding in my thread is a lost cause. I know you lack comprehension skills but you are blocked here. Have fun arguing with yourself with point less off topic memes .

DwightShrute

I am Childish for calling out a Billionaire prez that is worried about his daughters cloths . Wow! Good one.
    Its my opinion. The fact that you like the president tweeting about really stupid things is odd to say the least. Logical Trump supporters want him to put the Twitter down . Obviously you are not logical .
    correct!

maggiethebestdog

Its my opinion. The fact that you like the president tweeting about really stupid things is odd to say the least. Logical Trump supporters want him toli put the Twitter down . Obviously you are not logical .
    The fact you think it was about clothes shows that you are not intelligent enough to grasp adult concepts.

1234 ... Last