brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Smh.

Large Cap funds are comprised of ALL S&P sectors as they are BENCHMARKED to the S&P. Therefore, posting a Large Cap ETF and saying "look, Obamacare made it go up" is stupid.

What you should have done is posted a HEALTHCARE ETF-- well one out of the four you posted was healthcare. If you had only posted that one, your point may have held a little water. But not really, because healthcare stocks are up on news of getting rid of Obamacare.
    Either way, it showed that you do not know what you are talking about.

I never said that. You are a retard. Read comments above

Lol looking through the the eyes of a coal miner. Coal would have been been down much more had there been no QE.
    no it is not because the large cap ETFs I posted are made up of SPECIFIC healthcare companies. You sound like a moron right now. Truly. You don't even know what $XLV(one of the charts I posted) is obviously so quiet down. And that is the funny thing, I posted a picture of 4 charts and I made the mistake of thinking you were intelligent enough to tell which 2 were relevant to our discussion. Yet your dumbass thought I made the picture... lol

again, you keep talking like you're on the View and I'll keep making money. I like where we stand.

you have spent years making yourself look like a fool on this.

Obamacare made healthcare go up. Fact.

QE did not make everything go up. Fact.

any bs response you have is not going to change reality but I enjoy watching you try.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-24-17 at 09:35 AM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    no it is not because the large cap ETFs I posted are made up of SPECIFIC healthcare companies. You sound like a moron right now. Truly. You don't even know what $XLV(one of the charts I posted) is obviously so quiet down. And that is the funny thing, I posted a picture of 4 charts and I made the mistake of thinking you were intelligent enough to tell which 2 were relevant to your discussion. Yet your dumbass thought I made the picture... lol

again, you keep talking like you're on the View and I'll keep making money. I like where we stand.

you have spent years making yourself look like a fool on this.

Obamacare made healthcare go up. Fact.

QE did not make everything go up. Fact.

any bs response you have is not going to change reality but I enjoy watching you try.

Brooks if you were posting ETF's because their top holdings were certain healthcare companies, why not just post the companies' tickers themselves?

Because you are full of it.

You were touting DIS as your pick in summer of 2015 at $110 and it is flat, while the S&P is up 20%+ over the same period.

You are clueless and your matter of fact idiotic declarations are completely transparent.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Brooks the bunker Clown.

brooks85

^funny coming from the guy who has been accused of molesting kids.

Brooks if you were posting ETF's because their top holdings were certain healthcare companies, why not just post the companies' tickers themselves?

Because you are full of it.

You were touting DIS as your pick in summer of 2015 at $110 and it is flat, while the S&P is up 20%+ over the same period.

You are clueless and your matter of fact idiotic declarations are completely transparent.
    because I posted the most important ETF, $XLV. Again, I assumed you were intelligent back then and knew what XLV was. I don't make that mistake with you anymore.

you have one stock pick against my many others. And you didn't mention the part where I went bearish on disney lol grease you look like a desperate fool here.

khicks26

because I posted the most important ETF, $XLV. Again, I assumed you were intelligent back then and knew what XLV was. I don't make that mistake with you anymore.

you have one stock pick against my many others. And you didn't mention the part where I went bearish on disney lol grease you look like a desperate fool here.
    Meet my accuser: Brooks the Bunker Clown. His opinion means DIK.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Meet my accuser: Brooks the Bunker Clown. His opinion means DIK.
    me?

no the accuser was the child.

I was just reporting the news.

khicks26

me?

no the accuser was the child.

I was just reporting the news.
    Yes You. The weasel dik being a weasel dik.

Got any names weasel dik.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yes You. The weasel dik being a weasel dik.

Got any names weasel dik.
    so reporting the news is being a weasel?... lol ok khicks.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I said you posted one heathcare etf... but why the others that are not healthcare related????

Because you didn't know they weren't healthcare ETFs or you were dumb enough to think all large caps are up because of Obamacare.

Either way, you are a clown for pretending you are an expert on something you are not.

A monkey throwing darts would have done great in this market. So I am sure you picked a few winners. But dis was your top pick and I cautioned you. And lookie what happened.

Clown city.

khicks26

so reporting the news is being a weasel?... lol ok khicks.
    Your the one that knows 8 year old girls. Sick Bastard.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I said you posted one heathcare etf... but why the others that are not healthcare related????

Because you didn't know they weren't healthcare ETFs or you were dumb enough to think all large caps are up because of Obamacare.

Either way, you are a clown for pretending you are an expert on something you are not.

A monkey throwing darts would have done great in this market. So I am sure you picked a few winners. But dis was your top pick and I cautioned you. And lookie what happened.

Clown city.

dumbest guy on the forum--by far. He has no competition. When caught, as you caught him he lies. When caught as I caught him, he lies. When caught as almost everybody catches him, he lies. He has no problem lying even when the post he fcked up is in the same exact thread.

When Andy resorts to name calling, you can be sure that person is one asshole. This guy might be worse than rifleman, remember that asshole. I think brooks is dumber than rifleman.

I placed him on ignore, now I can ridicule him and have the pleasure of not even reading his BS because it is the same shit on every post. A lie, a fck up, an exaggeration or just plain BS.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

I am really looking forward to see how he does this one. Are we ever going to get some details?

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post

I am really looking forward to see how he does this one. Are we ever going to get some details?
    If he says it he believes it. Seems to be low on detail and high on bullshit

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

While I don't necessarily line up idealogically with each of those posters, they all have a significant edge on you, intellectually.

You know why? Because they can articulate their opinions.

You cannot.

This guy deserves a truth badge

brooks85

lol a proven liar handing out "truth" badges.

God I love SBR's entertainment

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

lol a proven liar handing out "truth" badges.

God I love SBR's entertainment
    like his own fake news

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

This is the tricky thing
    people get very-close-minded and want something right now.

However, I like what I he said and this is why:
    He's idetified the problem
    He understands what has to be done
    But finding the solution won't be easy and he knows this-he will work on it
    Trump seems highly motivated and dedicated enough to where he will hammer out a solution that is feaseable for most

But, we might have to wait till next year.
    Healthcare is complex
    But leftists sure want to jump all over him like this thing could get solved in a paragraph.

One of the reasons why I am really resentful to the close-minded leftists

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

New week, still seems like the liberals are pissed off.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    This is the tricky thing
    people get very-close-minded and want something right now.

However, I like what I he said and this is why:
    He's idetified the problem
    He understands what has to be done
    But finding the solution won't be easy and he knows this-he will work on it
    Trump seems highly motivated and dedicated enough to where he will hammer out a solution that is feaseable for most

But, we might have to wait till next year.
    Healthcare is complex
    But leftists sure want to jump all over him like this thing could get solved in a paragraph.

One of the reasons why I am really resentful to the close-minded leftists

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

In the real world there are millions of upset Trump voters. Only here does he get be a total ass hat liar without anyone coming out of the closet

DwightShrute

In the real world there are millions of upset Trump voters. Only here does he get be a total ass hat liar without anyone coming out of the closet
    In the "real world" one could back up that statement with actual facts. Otherwise its all just another uneducated guess.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-27-17 at 05:05 PM.

PoppinTags
    PoppinTags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

lol

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

"Who knew healthcare was so complicated?"
    Hey fuq stick ! Everyone knew healthcare was complicated except you. That is the problem. You were handed everything in life and fuqers voted you in and you have no idea of the problems of regular people.
    Billionaire conman is expected to fix problems poor people have? His biggest problem solving skill his whole life was to litigate. Get great lawyers and sue till you get your way .
    Great Job America.

DwightShrute

"Who knew healthcare was so complicated?"
    Hey fuq stick ! Everyone knew healthcare was complicated except you. That is the problem. You were handed everything in life and fuqers voted you in and you have no idea of the problems of regular people.
    Billionaire conman is expected to fix problems poor people have? His biggest problem solving skill his whole life was to litigate. Get great lawyers and sue till you get your way .
    Great Job America.
    I try to stay away from name calling. God knows I do. I am only human and never claim to be perfect. Now that I got that out of the way.

penetrate are you stupid! Get help fast.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Poop shute. Do you not understand. I cant see your posts. Yet you continue to post right after me. Before the blockage. You had 25 straight posts responding to me without any sustance facts or even opinion. Just one line zingers and pointless meme head scratcher Emojji's. I would enjoy a debate. If you ever have substance or anything interesting. I will bring you back. Until then. Fuq off.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

only seven years, 10 1/2 months to go.....

this thread sees to have the longevity to make it......

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    only seven years, 10 1/2 months to go.....

this thread sees to have the longevity to make it......

I am looking forward to a week where Cheeto face does not have diarrhea of the mouth.

Amazing. Comments like " Who knew healthcare was so complicated." Will have this thread going for 3 more years.
    I can never let that go. He is way over his head. Obviously He needs More time reading about the issues. Less time tweeting and worrying about his Russian business interest.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Poop shute. Do you not understand. I cant see your posts. Yet you continue to post right after me. Before the blockage. You had 25 straight posts responding to me without any sustance facts or even opinion. Just one line zingers and pointless meme head scratcher Emojji's. I would enjoy a debate. If you ever have substance or anything interesting. I will bring you back. Until then. Fuq off.
    He said you need help. And being stupid from the get go, you've cut off the only guy here who cares enough about helping you.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave ByeShea 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    He said you need help. And being stupid from the get go, you've cut off the only guy here who cares enough about helping you.
    Always enjoy reading your humorous posts.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

DwightShrute

And yet you still look. We all know you do. You do not enjoy a debate actually. You can't handle a debate with anyone that actually has a brain. When confronted by someone that does, you run and hide.

I am looking forward to a week where Cheeto face does not have diarrhea of the mouth.

Amazing. Comments like " Who knew healthcare was so complicated." Will have this thread going for 3 more years.
    I can never let that go. He is way over his head. Obviously He needs More time reading about the issues. Less time tweeting and worrying about his Russian business interest.
    awesome substance and facts and opinion btw.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

This entire thread exemplifies the Party of Hate.

1) Create a false narrative (title of thread being Trump voters are pissed off when they are happy as fuk)

2) Name call, point fingers, yell, scream, call some more names.

3) Drag the other side into an argument. Don't listen to anything they have to say, just name call some more.

You can't go more than 5 posts in this liberal hate thread without name calling.

This is all ridiculous. They've been doing it for decades and now it's turbo charged.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    This entire thread exemplifies the Party of Hate.

1) Create a false narrative (title of thread being Trump voters are pissed off when they are happy as fuk)

2) Name call, point fingers, yell, scream, call some more names.

3) Drag the other side into an argument. Don't listen to anything they have to say, just name call some more.

You can't go more than 5 posts in this liberal hate thread without name calling.

This is all ridiculous. They've been doing it for decades and now it's turbo charged.
    Just wondering if you acted this way though 8 years of Obama hate threads?

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23693

It was so complicated that the Traitor did one Hell of Job, didn't he. He set up a system that would self destroy itself within just a few years.
    You and your other Democrat Terrorists are an embarrassment to our country. Don't feel bad you have a lot of company.

First ... 93949596979899 Last