jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A random fatal shooting in San Francisco, allegedly by an immigrant, proves the United States must tighten its borders, according to a statement on Friday by U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump, who is facing heavy criticism for his comments about Mexicans.
    Kathryn Steinle, 32, was fatally shot as she walked with her father along the popular Embarcadero pier on Wednesday in what San Francisco police described as an apparent random attack.
    Francisco Sanchez, 45, was quickly arrested nearby. He is on probation from Texas, police said.
    He has a long criminal history and has been deported to Mexico five times, according to local media reports.
    "This senseless and totally preventable act of violence committed by an illegal immigrant is yet another example of why we must secure our border immediately," Trump said in a statement.
    "This is an absolutely disgraceful situation and I am the only one that can fix it. Nobody else has the guts to even talk about it," the billionaire developer and television personality said.
    When announcing his plans on June 16 to seek the Republican nomination for president, Trump described immigrants from Mexico to the United States as drug-runners and rapists.
    His comments prompted a widespread outpouring of criticism.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    NEW YORK (Reuters) - A random fatal shooting in San Francisco, allegedly by an immigrant, proves the United States must tighten its borders, according to a statement on Friday by U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump, who is facing heavy criticism for his comments about Mexicans.
    Kathryn Steinle, 32, was fatally shot as she walked with her father along the popular Embarcadero pier on Wednesday in what San Francisco police described as an apparent random attack.
    Francisco Sanchez, 45, was quickly arrested nearby. He is on probation from Texas, police said.
    He has a long criminal history and has been deported to Mexico five times, according to local media reports.
    "This senseless and totally preventable act of violence committed by an illegal immigrant is yet another example of why we must secure our border immediately," Trump said in a statement.
    "This is an absolutely disgraceful situation and I am the only one that can fix it. Nobody else has the guts to even talk about it," the billionaire developer and television personality said.
    When announcing his plans on June 16 to seek the Republican nomination for president, Trump described immigrants from Mexico to the United States as drug-runners and rapists.
    His comments prompted a widespread outpouring of criticism.
    This is only the beginning. Donald Trump's speech has brought attention to the crimes committed by illegal immigrants.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave MoonPond 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Yeah, no one knew about this before TRUMP exposed it!

jjgold

That's San Francisco murder was some fluke what a tragedy in a real nice area it happened
    The girl did not even know she got shot until she passed out and died

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Donald J. Trump
    46 mins · Facebook Mentions ·
    Happy Fourth of July to everyone! Make America Great Again!

You and 93,002 others like this.

• Stick in there trump. America needs you
      • Happy 4th of July Mr. Trump, the next president of the United States of America.

• Thank you Mr. Trump, God bless you and America.
    • Go Donald Trump. We can be great again
      Happy fourth of July Donald future President of the U.S.A. America will be great again Thank God.
    • HAPPY 4th Of July Donald Trump & Family #TRUMP for President !!!!
      Happy fourth Donald trump from Canada!
    • Happy fourth July to you to. you are going make a great president MR. Donald J. Trump dont back down
    • Happy 4th Mr. Trump America needs a great president like you
    • Happy 4th Mr. President! We need YOU Donald J. Trump to MAKE this country GREAT AGAIN! Let's stay focused please!
    • Happy Fourth of July to you Sir. Trump for President
    • Don't let the liberal media stop you. PLEASE. HAPPY FOURTH TO YOU DONALD TRUMP.
    • Happy Fourth of July to you and your family. Please help make our country the GREAT AMERICA she once was. I really hope you make America Great Again 
    • That's right! Make America Great Again!
    • Happy 4th! America needs you! Make America great. We need our jobs back in USA. You have my vote!
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-04-15 at 07:03 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

That's San Francisco murder was some fluke what a tragedy in a real nice area it happened
    The girl did not even know she got shot until she passed out and died
    Just fuggin crazy man, crazy.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Just fuggin crazy man, crazy.

That's what we are getting from ofukkup the con and fraud bastard and the demonzicommiefukkupcrappy piece of shit regime! No protection for the taxpayer but G-d forbid they should keep the illegal messican beaner bastard out of our country!

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

C'mon Donald! Get him in the debates!

Guy is ranked #1 with the GOP in some pools. Can't exclude this future POTUS from the debates can they?

Name:  trump.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  38.6 KB

jjgold

Trump now one of favs for Rep nomination

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    And another one gone and another one gone, another one bites the dust........

NASCAR cuts ties with Donnie. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nascar-...4--nascar.html

On the same day one of its top sponsors called on NASCAR to take a stance against Trump, the motorsports series said it will not hold its season-ending awards ceremony at the Trump National Doral Miami.
    You say this as if it's a bad thing

If your honesty breaks ties with people, you shouldn't have HAD any ties to begin with

Time to find out who your friends are
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

jjgold

I love how all these big corporations are alien lovers

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Trump just might end up being the dark horse that gets the nomination for the GOP!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Trump gets nearly everything wrong, all the time.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...truth-o-meter/

He's that guy -- everyone knows someone like this -- that hears a snippet of something and then just kind of makes up all kind of shit around it and gets nearly all of the facts wrong.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Trump just might end up being the dark horse that gets the nomination for the GOP!!
    0% chance.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Dwight, did you ever realize that u get 20 replies to one of ur quotes? im gonna clue u in on why. U say shit so stupid that guys are shocked that somebody could be this ignorant. The only asshat that ever agrees with you is this total tool GIVEMETHEmoney. Doesn't this at least tell ya something? As far as Scummy goes i could read the guys post all day long. He just torches u guys with nothing more then common sense and i sit back and enjoy it. I like Scummy's approach. I tried the approach of trying to just reason with you guys but that isn't who i am and know it doesn't have a chance to work. Trying to reach unreachable people who live in a bubble brings out the nastiness in me cause it seems like the nastiness is the only thing u country killers understand. It isn't the billionaires killing the country with their greed that fuks us, it is the naive douchebags who fall for the billionaires nonsense, like they somehow have all the answers cause they control most of the money.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    As far as Scummy goes i could read the guys post all day long.
    of course you could because you're insane.

He just torches u guys with nothing more then common sense and i sit back and enjoy it.
    The only thing scumbag has ever torched is the neighbor's cat and probably his first wife.

Common sense isn't so common. You wouldn't understand. See what I did there? Ask someone, they will explain it to you.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-05-15 at 07:56 PM.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    of course you could because you're insane.

The only thing scumbag has ever torched is the neighbor's cat and probably his first wife.

Common sense isn't so common. You wouldn't understand. See what I did there? Ask someone, they will explain it to you.
    haha good one Dwight!

scumbag = cancer = pain in the ass!

Who the hell would want to touch scumbag? I bet his wife doesn't even tough him!! hahaha lmfao

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Dwight, did you ever realize that u get 20 replies to one of ur quotes? im gonna clue u in on why. U say shit so stupid that guys are shocked that somebody could be this ignorant. The only asshat that ever agrees with you is this total tool GIVEMETHEmoney. Doesn't this at least tell ya something? As far as Scummy goes i could read the guys post all day long. He just torches u guys with nothing more then common sense and i sit back and enjoy it. I like Scummy's approach. I tried the approach of trying to just reason with you guys but that isn't who i am and know it doesn't have a chance to work. Trying to reach unreachable people who live in a bubble brings out the nastiness in me cause it seems like the nastiness is the only thing u country killers understand. It isn't the billionaires killing the country with their greed that fuks us, it is the naive douchebags who fall for the billionaires nonsense, like they somehow have all the answers cause they control most of the money.
    Wow, another sick fukk

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

What's the big deal? Didn't Trump state that the Mexican leaders are smarter than ours?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Hell, I've heard several stories over the years of drunk illegal aliens killing people in car crashes. A lot of these guys were deported at least once also.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    What's the big deal? Didn't Trump state that the Mexican leaders are smarter than ours?
    I love the gringos but they're methheads, fukk their sisters and lil kids, I assume some are good people though. Oh yeah the gringo leaders are smarter than ours.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Sourball be nice

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

A Pew Hispanic Center study found that, of those sentenced for federal crimes in 2007, non-citizen Hispanics were 74 percent of immigration offenders, 25 percent of drug offenders… Non-citizen Hispanics are 5.1 percent of the nation’s adult population.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Donald J. Trump
    46 mins · Facebook Mentions ·
    Happy Fourth of July to everyone! Make America Great Again!

You and 93,002 others like this.

• Stick in there trump. America needs you
      • Happy 4th of July Mr. Trump, the next president of the United States of America.

• Thank you Mr. Trump, God bless you and America.
    • Go Donald Trump. We can be great again
      Happy fourth of July Donald future President of the U.S.A. America will be great again Thank God.
    • HAPPY 4th Of July Donald Trump & Family #TRUMP for President !!!!
      Happy fourth Donald trump from Canada!
    • Happy fourth July to you to. you are going make a great president MR. Donald J. Trump dont back down
    • Happy 4th Mr. Trump America needs a great president like you
    • Happy 4th Mr. President! We need YOU Donald J. Trump to MAKE this country GREAT AGAIN! Let's stay focused please!
    • Happy Fourth of July to you Sir. Trump for President
    • Don't let the liberal media stop you. PLEASE. HAPPY FOURTH TO YOU DONALD TRUMP.
    • Happy Fourth of July to you and your family. Please help make our country the GREAT AMERICA she once was. I really hope you make America Great Again 
    • That's right! Make America Great Again!
    • Happy 4th! America needs you! Make America great. We need our jobs back in USA. You have my vote!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Another one bites the dust.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/donald-tr...205918665.html

ESPN said this afternoon that it is moving its ESPY Celebrity Golf Classic on July 14 from Trump National Golf Club to Pelican Hill Golf Club in Newport Beach:

On Saturday, Trump told Fox News he had not anticipated the business repercussions of his radioactive comments about Mexican immigrants would be “quite this severe.” “I knew it was going to be bad because I was told this,” Trump said in an FNC interview about the companies that have cut ties to him. “All my life I have been told this: If you are successful, you don’t run for office. I didn’t know it was going to be quite this severe, but I really knew it was going to be bad.”

DwightShrute

Trump is upsetting the corrupt and some of their friends. That means they will do just about anything now to stop his momentum. The establishment is getting nervous. He is pissing off the right and the left. Go Trump!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Haha dwighty you should start watching Mr Robot...

Your man is as good as drowned in the water...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Haha dwighty you should start watching Mr Robot...
    Its on my watch list for sure. Gonna wait for a few more episodes before starting.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

If he makes it to the general election Im voting for him, why not, do we really want another Clinton or Bush in office.

later

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    If he makes it to the general election Im voting for him, why not, do we really want another Clinton or Bush in office.

later
    The only thing more square than voting for a Clinton or a Bush is voting for Trump.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: scumbag

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

You have to be a jerkoff to vote for him

He stands for nothing
    JJ, you know nothing about Trump. Why? You're a 100% blueblood, blinded by deep prejudices.
    Wake up and spread your interests around a bit more.
    Life is short, just like your boxed in opinions.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I'll give Donnie till Sept before he quits. Why will he quit? Because of his stupid mouth. It's started already.
    And I liked Kelly, because...he liked me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    JJ, you know nothing about Trump. Why? You're a 100% blueblood, blinded by deep prejudices.
    Wake up and spread your interests around a bit more.
    Life is short, just like your boxed in opinions.

Hillary a lock

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I truly believe the establishment Republicans and Democrats fear him running in this election. They could simply brush him aside as a far right loon and not give him any attention. Instead, you see him getting attacked from all sides doing everything they can to destroy him. He is resonating with a lot of people because he won't back down. I originally didn't think he had a chance to win the nomination, let alone the general election, but seeing how the attacks are continuing, I'm truly believing he is being considered a threat to actually win.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last