DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8405

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

All you republican nut huggers are doing is delaying the inevitable and theres nothing of significance that anyone can do about it....

Hilary 2016-2024

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 358

Hillary had better hope she wins this election. There are a lot of special interests that made "donations" to her foundation. If they don't get what they paid for, there will be no where for Bill and Hillary to hide.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    the inevitable and theres nothing of significance that anyone can do about it....

Hilary 2016-2024
    ADoochy, you and Hillary are yesterday's news. Democratic infighting starts today.

An awful candidate with a ton of money vs. some wannabes who are just realizing how vulnerable she is.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How much does Clinton have in funds compared to the other party??

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How much does Clinton have in funds compared to the other party??
    All that has been disclosed so far is that she's expecting pledges of $2.5 Billion, yes Billion. So it'll be a huge account.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    All that has been disclosed so far is that she's expecting pledges of $2.5 Billion, yes Billion. So it'll be a huge account.

that cannot be right????

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13533

As we get closer to the 2016 election year,
    U.S. citizens must remember that they cannot
    trust
    Hillary Clinton to createAmerican jobs.
    The last time she had a meaningful job,
    she outsourced it to Monica Lewinsky.
    ... And Monica Blew it.

ByeShea

that cannot be right????
    Estimates range from $1 billion on the low side, up to 2.5. Probably somewhere in the middle - no one else comes close. Democrats didn't even bother running against her in the primaries, which is now looking like a serious mistake.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

There's not one republican that could beat her except Jeb Bush

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

that cannot be right????
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-...b_7056586.html

its a ridiculous amount.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

My Dem Senator was trying to hit me up for Hillary, but you can bet her ads won't be anywhere near the hate what
    the Repub and conservative groups will put out.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    baah bahhh bahh

yes, yes we know

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    There's not one republican that could beat her except Jeb Bush
    Bush

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

yep
    Attached Images  

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Bush

ByeShea

After 8 years of Obama and the best the Democrats can do is annoint Hillary - all the Republican candidate has to do is show up and the White House is his. Or hers. (Fiorina)

Personally, I think you all should expect to get used to saying "President Walker".
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

jjgold

I have a fantasy to sleep with her

What a feat that would be

I would be a legend here

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10263

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Benghazi and deleting 30,000 important emails that would incriminate her sorry ugly ass!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You are HILLARYOUS...

13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush's Watch Without a Peep From The Right

The Benghazi attacks (the consulate and the CIA compound) are absolutely not unprecedented even though they’re being treated that way by Republicans who are deliberately ignoring anything that happened prior to Inauguration Day, January 20, 2009.

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Also, my list above doesn’t include the numerous and fatal attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad during the Iraq war — a war that was vocally supported by Lindsey Graham and John McCain.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Thread over. GMTM disappeared.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Thread over. GMTM disappeared.
    Jailed for not paying taxes.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You are HILLARYOUS...

13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush's Watch Without a Peep From The Right

The Benghazi attacks (the consulate and the CIA compound) are absolutely not unprecedented even though they’re being treated that way by Republicans who are deliberately ignoring anything that happened prior to Inauguration Day, January 20, 2009.

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Also, my list above doesn’t include the numerous and fatal attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad during the Iraq war — a war that was vocally supported by Lindsey Graham and John McCain.

nor does it include anything related to what happened with Bengazhi you moron. You are obviously too stupid to see this.

logic is nonexistent in people these days, exactly why Hillary is going to win.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Swillary is a major lush. Basically a functioning alcoholic.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Swillary is a major lush. Basically a functioning alcoholic.
    You mean John Boehner.

jjgold

I'm doing a monthly installment of $50 towards her campaign I urged well you do the same and be good people

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

nor does it include anything related to what happened with Bengazhi you moron. You are obviously too stupid to see this.

logic is nonexistent in people these days, exactly why Hillary is going to win.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    You can't be serious.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    You can't be serious.
    you're a sheep or an idiot, pick one

want me to show you why or want to try to figure it yourself? Won't be hard if you use logic when comparing what you posted to what happened surrounding Benghazi.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It does not matter who the GOP puts up. Anyone could beat Hillary. Her arse is in so much trouble that the Democrats are scrambling to find someone to run against her. After all, she is nothing but a lying murderer who would have to defend the worst president this nation has ever had.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

jjgold

By election time line will be around EVEN

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    get yourselves a piece of Rubio +1000, that's the only current value on the board.

Hispanics are critical swing votes and actually prefer voting conservative unless they feel alienated. the majority of them will vote his way if it's between he and Hillary.

Rubio's chances aren't necessarily great, but he's pretty well spoken, photogenic, and his background makes for a good story.

Walker is unelectable, don't waste a dime backing him.
    Rubio down to +700

jjgold

I need her to win real bad

I have so many side bets going with local HS guys

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8405

none of the four candidates are what America needs. Hillary is just more of the old school corrupted politicians that have gotten the States into this mess. No original ideas and just pandering to big business. Rubio is the same shit but for the GOP spewing nothing new except with a younger face. Give me a break.

I still don't know if we know what Paul is. Is he a Libertarian or what?

I do like what Cruz says about abolishing the IRS and a flat tax and putting the 110,000 IRS agents on the border. He was joking about the border thing of course, but I am for it! I think the income tax form should be one page long. You earn X amount and you pay 15%. Or there abouts. Whatever the percentage is, its simple. Also, implement a goods and services tax on everything you buy. Maybe 6%. This way everyone pays it not matter if you work for cash!

Lets hope a real candidate enters the race. Republican or democrat.

First ... 78910111213 ... Last