NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    I have a huge issue if he is progressive and Jewish whilst supporting the Zionist ideal. If he is Jewish but consistent in his positions, that is acceptable. Although, I am sort of doubting he is Jewish, a Christian Zionist perhaps.
    There is an issue there. Irrational and contradicting beliefs seem to be a common charateritic of most religions. Religion might be humans' ugliest trait. Some people hide behind it, some people use it for personal gain, while others kill for it. Madness really.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Since this is a gambling forum...

Ruffles prop

Jewish +100
    Christian Zionist +150
    Misinformed Atheist +350
    Troll +500(good value there IMO)
    Buddhist +3000(sucker bet)
    Points Awarded:

bosigga gave NrmlCurvSurfr 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I have a huge issue if he is progressive and Jewish whilst supporting the Zionist ideal. If he is Jewish but consistent in his positions, that is acceptable. Although, I am sort of doubting he is Jewish, a Christian Zionist perhaps.
    Jewish, American and Canadian actually. Like I said though it has nothing to do with that. As many jews are pro Palestine and many Palestinians are peo israel. I am fully Zionist and i did not dodge your question. They relates to israelis as the people of Israel who have contributed to society. I asked you to elaborate because I want to understand why you said what you said. Understanding both sides helps me understand why people see things their way. My opinion and thought process is not the only that exists and i am aware of it.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

You don't understand both sides because you think only the Palestinians are terrorists.

but when the Israeli goal is to remove the Palestinians and all of their culture. And in doing so they kill civilians and shoot peacefull protestors. That sounds like they are terrorists too.

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    You don't understand both sides because you think only the Palestinians are terrorists.

but when the Israeli goal is to remove the Palestinians and all of their culture. And in doing so they kill civilians and shoot peacefull protestors. That sounds like they are terrorists too.
    Maybe the problem, if I do have one, is I don't think israel is trying to do that.

scumbag

That's what Zionists want. remove the Palestinians and all record of their existence

rufflesmuncher

That's what Zionists want. remove the Palestinians and all record of their existence
    And you know this for a fact??? How, if I may ask

scumbag

Common knowledge.

They've destroyed mosques, historical monuments, destroyed towns and changed the names.

They call it DeArabizing. It's all part of what they believe. That they have true claim to the land and it should be theirs alone.

rufflesmuncher

Common knowledge.

They've destroyed mosques, historical monuments, destroyed towns and changed the names.

They call it DeArabizing. It's all part of what they believe. That they have true claim to the land and it should be theirs alone.
    Thats just a entire lie spread by Hamas, but anyways im done arguing about this. I don't agree with your points and you probably wont agree with mine. If you read that article the guy posted it talks about this, you win and I win but no one really gets anythign solved. Have a great day and goodluck. No hard feelings.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Who's winning?

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Who's winning?
    https://davidkeithlaw.wordpress.com/...ennis-in-gaza/
    read that and you will understand what I mean. Muldoon posted it earlier

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Ruff thank you

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    Thats just a entire lie spread by Hamas, but anyways im done arguing about this. I don't agree with your points and you probably wont agree with mine. If you read that article the guy posted it talks about this, you win and I win but no one really gets anythign solved. Have a great day and goodluck. No hard feelings.
    You don't really have any points, you just go full blown simpleton "they terrorists"

rufflesmuncher

You don't really have any points, you just go full blown simpleton "they terrorists"
    Sounds good

scumbag

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

nmm
    Attached Images  

scumbag

Who is peaceful you fcking half-wit? Us, Israel?

DwightShrute

http://www.thetower.org/0808-dark-si...inside-clinic/

Dark Side of UNRWA Emerges with Discovery of Terror Tunnel Hidden Inside Clinic

by TheTower.org Staff | 07.30.14 6:12 pm

The Times of Israel reported today that IDF troops found a booby-trapped tunnel that opened into a clinic run by the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA).
    Three IDF soldiers were killed on Wednesday in Gaza in an explosion at a booby-trapped UNRWA health clinic that housed the opening of a tunnel, the IDF’s Gaza Division commander, Brig. Gen. Micky Edelstein, said. …
    The three troops, part of the elite Maglan unit, were taking precautionary measures in efforts to limit damage to the structure before eliminating the tunnel, when the explosives detonated in the small building.
    Fifteen soldiers were injured in the collapse of the building. After the explosion the Israeli troops were fired upon by Hamas terrorists. The operation of the terrorists within and near a United Nations facility is a violation of the neutrality of the UN. The UN’s silence on this breach of its neutrality is also telling.
    The discovery of the tunnel comes on the heels of the discovery of three arms caches in UNRWA schools within the past two weeks.
    Herb Keinon o The Jerusalem Post reported more on this issue yesterday:
    Israel has ample evidence that Hamas is using UNRWA schools and facilities for terrorist purposes, Deputy Foreign Minister Tzahi Hanegbi said Wednesday.
    Speaking at a press briefing in Jerusalem, he pointed out that on three separate occasions UNRWA itself has admitted that rockets were hidden in the basement of their facilities. “Who knows how many were not found,” he said, adding that this phenomenon was “totally unacceptable.”
    Hamas has a history of using medic

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Who's winning?
    the muslims are getting humiliated

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Jewish, American and Canadian actually. Like I said though it has nothing to do with that. As many jews are pro Palestine and many Palestinians are peo israel. I am fully Zionist and i did not dodge your question. They relates to israelis as the people of Israel who have contributed to society. I asked you to elaborate because I want to understand why you said what you said. Understanding both sides helps me understand why people see things their way. My opinion and thought process is not the only that exists and i am aware of it.
    Almost zero Jews are pro Palestine and the ones that think they are usually still have Zionist leanings. Start talking a one state solution and right of return for the indigenous population and watch the pro Palestine movement shrink to non-existence.

I didn't accuse you of dodging my question but you did, I was talking about a state and you start talking about a people. The question was is Israel a democracy? No, I don't believe they are. You make an incorrect assertion, perhaps maliciously because whilst making this assertion you admit Israel has the right to be a Jewish State. I'm a secessionist, so I believe a like minded group of people should be entitled to form their own state.

I'm surprised you are perpetuating the lie of this great Jewish contribution to society, it's quite an arrogant position to hold and I refute your proposition. Jewish intellectuals are the driving force behind Cultural Marxism, Herbet Marcuse of the Frankfurt school and that ilk, I don't think there is a movement that has done more damage to the European State.

The assertion that European ethnocentrism must be exterminated at all costs whist Jewish ethnocentrism has made a great contribution to mankind is the most intellectually offensive position I've ever encountered. This is my complaint, I don't want to hear a Zionist complaining about the White, Male Hegemony in a European State.

rufflesmuncher

Almost zero Jews are pro Palestine and the ones that think they are usually still have Zionist leanings. Start talking a one state solution and right of return for the indigenous population and watch the pro Palestine movement shrink to non-existence.

I didn't accuse you of dodging my question but you did, I was talking about a state and you start talking about a people. The question was is Israel a democracy? No, I don't believe they are. You make an incorrect assertion, perhaps maliciously because whilst making this assertion you admit Israel has the right to be a Jewish State. I'm a secessionist, so I believe a like minded group of people should be entitled to form their own state.

I'm surprised you are perpetuating the lie of this great Jewish contribution to society, it's quite an arrogant position to hold and I refute your proposition. Jewish intellectuals are the driving force behind Cultural Marxism, Herbet Marcuse of the Frankfurt school and that ilk, I don't think there is a movement that has done more damage to the European State.

The assertion that European ethnocentrism must be exterminated at all costs whist Jewish ethnocentrism has made a great contribution to mankind is the most intellectually offensive position I've ever encountered. This is my complaint, I don't want to hear a Zionist complaining about the White, Male Hegemony in a European State.
    While your comment is as ignorant as I've ever seen I still am done with talking about this. I won't answer after this even though I have a ton to say it's just pointless since you literally twisted everything I said. You aren't reading what I am saying nor understanding it. You are reading what you want to read. So as I told scumbag, no pun intended, good luck and no hard feelings. Have a great day

rufflesmuncher

Oh and sorry last thing. Israelis and jews are the same thing. It may not be so from an outside point of view but israel will always be my real home, it is a Jewish state and the home of every living jew. You also should look up how many jews don't want israel to exist for a misunderstanding of the torah aka bible. And I'm talking long beard and head curls aka payot. Take care and good luck once again

Dr.Gonzo

While your comment is as ignorant as I've ever seen I still am done with talking about this. I won't answer after this even though I have a ton to say it's just pointless since you literally twisted everything I said. You aren't reading what I am saying nor understanding it. You are reading what you want to read. So as I told scumbag, no pun intended, good luck and no hard feelings. Have a great day
    If my comment is ignorant you've got a great chance to enlighten me. I object to your assertion that I've twisted everything you've said, you're just tapping out. It's OK, you're a little over matched and since I'm not just bringing the usual argument you don't really know how to respond.

EDIT: In the interest of fairness, I'll give you the last reply in this conversation as long as you don't insult me in that response. So if you have anything you want to say you can make your case and I won't attack your position.
    Last edited by Dr.Gonzo; 07-31-14 at 07:11 AM.

Dr.Gonzo

Oh and sorry last thing. Israelis and jews are the same thing. It may not be so from an outside point of view but israel will always be my real home, it is a Jewish state and the home of every living jew. You also should look up how many jews don't want israel to exist for a misunderstanding of the torah aka bible. And I'm talking long beard and head curls aka payot. Take care and good luck once again
    I agree to some extent, you can't completely separate Israel form Juadism. But you are still dancing around the issue, Israel is not a democracy and I don't think you really believe it is.

However, this post is a contradiction, why assert Israel and Jews are the same thing and then point to a group of Jews who don't want Israel to exist? Seriously.

And the ten Jews Ahmadinejad invites to Iran are not a serious representation of the Jewish community.

rufflesmuncher

If my comment is ignorant you've got a great chance to enlighten me. I object to your assertion that I've twisted everything you've said, you're just tapping out. It's OK, you're a little over matched and since I'm not just bringing the usual argument you don't really know how to respond.

EDIT: In the interest of fairness, I'll give you the last reply in this conversation as long as you don't insult me in that response. So if you have anything you want to say you can make your case and I won't attack your position.
    I have not insulted you once, I am not tapping out either. It's just tiresome to keep logging into a betting site to argue with people about politics. I disabled my Facebook account for that very reason and now I have transferred it to this. Makes no sense lol. I can give you a million and 1 responses as to why Israel is a democratic state, as to why Israel is the center and most important piece, and peace, in the middle east. But you won't listen. Lets be honest here it doesn't matter what I say you aren't about to listen to some "jew" online about why you are wrong. So what's the point? Just to give everybody else a read? Thats pointless. As to how you are twisting, well everything i say you claim is a jewish lie with no actual evidence to back it up. Even if you do bring evidence it has been known that Hamas has lied so many times, or maybe I just think that because of my surroundings. So again what's the point of this conversation, you won't prove me wrong or right and i won't do that to you either. It's literally just a waste of time. So again have a great day and I do not mean to offend you in any way. Good day bud and whichever side, if any, I still hope for peace somehow or some way. By the way you might be pleased to hear that there is supposed to be a ceasefire in the next 4-5 days. So if Hamas is still around we shall see what will happen. GOODLUCK!

rufflesmuncher

I agree to some extent, you can't completely separate Israel form Juadism. But you are still dancing around the issue, Israel is not a democracy and I don't think you really believe it is.

However, this post is a contradiction, why assert Israel and Jews are the same thing and then point to a group of Jews who don't want Israel to exist? Seriously.

And the ten Jews Ahmadinejad invites to Iran are not a serious representation of the Jewish community.
    Have you not heard of the Leftist in Israel? Or Jstreet? I have seen many videos of these people against Israel. BUT they are still my brothers and still belong to Israel. It does not matter that they have a difference of opinion it really only matters that they are jewish. Crazy eh? But thats what Israel has always been about. The actual reasoning behind it is "if you are jewish enough to be killed by Hitler, you Jewish enough to live in Israel". As that is why Israel was created, not to spark up a new convo, just giving you a little background information from my end. All the best.
    PS. its starting to sound redundant to keep answering with "this is the last message" it's just not everyday do I get to talk with someone who actually has a decent amount of knowledge. But still a pointless conversation that has run its course so hopefully for the last time, take care, all the best, and GOODLUCK!

Dr.Gonzo

You are correct, I don't think we got anywhere, but you were as amicable as one could hope for whilst discussing this issue.

Goodluck on the wagering side of things.
    Points Awarded:

rufflesmuncher gave Dr.Gonzo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rufflesmuncher

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

couldn't care less about the conflict a world away no muslim or jewish friends so ......yeah.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Why can't Palestinians living in Gaza go to the West Bank?

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    Why can't Palestinians living in Gaza go to the West Bank?
    Israel will not allow them to

DwightShrute

cnn
    Attached Images  

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    cnn
    Gtfo you half-wit.

This stupid shit brings nothing of value and isn't even funny (unless you're some drooler)

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    cnn
    That is quite an inappropriate cartoon to be posting, I'd say it's a worthwhile criticism of the Arab Spring but doesn't really apply to this discussion.

CNN is pro Zionist and Wolf Blitzer was a former APAC lobbyist.

But it does highlight a contradiction, the left leaning media in the US was juggling a few different agendas.

It's hard to maintain consistent pro Democracy and pro Zionist stances.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Gaza currently experiencing the equivalent of 3 and a half 9/11's every day.

WOW

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Gaza currently experiencing the equivalent of 3 and a half 9/11's every day.

WOW
    Source? Doesn't seem right.

First ... 34567 Last