irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

A white 88 year old wwii vet beaten to death by two black youths

WWII vet, 88, brutally beaten to death in Spokane, Wash.

Family friends via KHQ-TV
    Delbert Belton, who was wounded in the Battle of Okinawa in 1945, died Thursday after he was beaten in Spokane, Wash.

By M. Alex Johnson, Staff Writer, NBC News
    An 88-year-old wounded veteran of World War II died Thursday after he was brutally beaten, apparently at random, in the parking lot of his lodge in Spokane, Wash., authorities said.
    Spokane police said they were seeking two suspects in the attack Wednesday night on Delbert "Shorty" Belton, a retired aluminum company worker who'd lived in the city for most of his life after he was discharged from the Army after the war. Belton died of his injuries Thursday morning, police said.
    The suspects were described as black males of average build, 16 to 19 years old, wearing black clothing and red sneakers. Police Lt. Mark Griffiths said they apparently attacked Belton at random.
    "It appears he was assaulted in the parking lot, and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Griffiths said at a news conference.
    Spokane Police Department
    Police released these surveillance camera photos Thursday of two young men believed to be the suspects in the beating death of Delbert Belton of Spokane, Wash. Click to enlarge the images.

Advertise | AdChoices

As police released surveillance camera photos of two young men believed to be the suspects, a makeshift memorial overflowing with flowers, U.S. flags and messages of sympathy sprouted Thursday outside the Eagles Lodge in North Spokane.
    Friends and family remembered Belton as a warm, generous man who helped many people over the years.
    Belton was waiting for a friend at the lodge because he didn't want her to walk in alone, Lillian Duncan, a longtime friend, told the Spokesman-Review of Spokane.
    "He was so awesome," Duncan told the newspaper. "Anybody that didn't get to know him missed out on a wonderful angel in their life."
    Many others told similar stories.
    "If it wouldn't have been for him, I wouldn't have been able to get my life straight," Belton's great-nephew Allen Hills told NBC station KHQ of Spokane.
    Hills said he had hit bottom about 10 years ago in California, where he was unemployed and sleeping on his mother's sofa. That's when his great-uncle stepped in with the offer of a car and a new life in Washington state.
    "It seems trivial, but he really did save my life," Hills said. "He made it possible for me to get a job and find work."
    Ted Dennison, a friend, called Belton "a tough old bird" who was shot in the leg in the 1945 Battle of Okinawa. His experiences in the war didn't appear to have dampened Belton's instinct to help others, Denison said.

"He was always there any time I needed anything," Denison told KHQ.
    Belton died the same day another Spokane man was killed in a confrontation with police, a manifestation of what Hills said was the "senseless violence" plaguing the city of 210,000 in eastern Washington.
    "It's too much, and it's constant and never-ending," said Hills, who said Belton was just the latest victim.
    "He wasn't just my great-uncle," Hills said. "He was a great person, and he didn't deserve to die like that."

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

Why is it random when a black commits a crime against a white person? Why is it always a hate crime when a white commits a crime against a black? May this great Veteran RIP.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 836

What goes around comes around. Cowards always jacking up old, disabled, women, men, shooting babies and themselves.
    Gee, I wonder if he had a gun and killed one of 'em and lived, if he would go through what GZ did.

Have to some what agree with the NRA. Every white person in high crime areas should be issued a hand gun
    paid for by the tax payer. Any crime they see, shoot with extreme prejudice, with no legal ramifications.

Look in someone's car, dead. Slash tires, dead. Try to rob anyone, bank, convenience store, dead.
    A couple of black kids coming toward you, dead. Shoot 1st, ask questions later.

Instead of stop and frisk in NY, kill 'em. Yeah, I'm talking extreme, when is enough, enough?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1660

I am sure every second of the trial will be on CNN and the President will comment on how he could be his grandpa.

rkelly110

Sorry for my rant, full moon. Not a Christian way of thinking.

Getting beat to death might've been in his life's plan as his way to die.

Still, the animalness by these punks is getting out of hand, they act like their monkey counterparts.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar SBR PRO

Did you say "utes"?

120pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY8th Place 10/28/2014

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 618 pts

BTP
    Week 4
    4-1-0 374 pts

120pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY8th Place 10/30/2014

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in a polarized forum !!
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder which of these Utes looks like Obamas son

itchypickle
    ROLL Motherfukkin Tide
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1687

I think we need a million man march protesting that apparently you can't jog through a neighborhood being white in Oklahoma or go to play pool as a WW2 Vet in this country anymore without being targeted by the establishment black racists.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO

Blacks are raqcist? Not according to our Liberal loving Democrats. By the way, where are those fools now? How come we do not hear a peep out of them now? Take those four black kids and execute them. No more B.S. about how poor their hoods are. Just shoot the "N***as" (their own words).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Flashmo

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

This kind of thing just keeps happening. It has become increasingly obvious that passing the 1964 Civil Right Act was a mistake. Since equality doesn't seem to be good enough, our country needs to do a 180 degree about face and return our country to the 1950's where there was very little black on white crime. If you ask anyone who was around during the 30's 40's 50's, they will tell you that blacks caused very few problems and were more than willing to put in an honest days work to support themselves. There are many countries around the world where blacks are the majority and look at how poor the standard of living is in those countries. Liberal democrats will scream racism even though they know its the truth. These filthy black negroes who committed this heinous act should be executed immediately.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

A little understanding is needed when trying to explain the senseless violence perpetrated by these black youths. Black's have only been truly free for a couple of generations. And honestly they just do not know what to do with themselves without having the structure that was provided for them by their former masters. On a subconscious level they crave the structure that was given to them during that much less complicated time of existence. Unfortunately that's why many of them gravitate towards prison life the way a moth flies toward a flame. It's not entirely their fault that they speak in garbled broken english & run around with their pants hanging down to the degree where their buttocks are exposed. They fall victim to pitfalls such as crack cocaine because they are less evolved & use the reptilian part of the brain more than the frontal lobe. They also still carry the genetic legacy of their Bonobo chimpanzee ancestors which explains their irresponsible/uncontrollable sexual activity which result's in fatherless children being raised by the state. In order for this vicious cycle to end we must all come together & make an attempt to understand all of the obstacles that black's must contend with. Instead of intolerance we must have more realistic expectations for are black brethren.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

In order for this vicious cycle to end we must all come together & make an attempt to understand all of the obstacles that black's must contend with.
    Its been 50 YEARS since passage of the Civil Rights Act and things are MUCH, MUCH WORSE now than they were then. I have had it with the "we all must come together" B.S. and I have no desire to try and understand the obstacles that black's must contend with. There are plenty of poor whites, Hispanics that are struggling too but its always the black man committing such violent acts. The only way blacks will ever be satisfied is if whites become their slaves and even that might not be enough. Violent crime needs to be punished far more strongly than it is now and it makes no difference as to the race of the individual committing the violent crime. How long are we going to make EXCUSES for the horrible behavior of blacks in this country? We've gone way too far trying to make up for slavery from 150 years ago. Its time to reverse course.

The Kraken
    Retirement Nation
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 209

Don't act like it's only blacks killing whites. Lets not forget Jerome Ersland, the WHITE pharmacist that shot and killed the black kid that was robbing his pharmacy at gun point. You fukking racists

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9232

Good news is that they caught one of the Vermin who did this and arrested him immediately, like they're supposed to in murder cases. Hopefully they catch the other one soon.

BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 287 pts

BTP
    Week 8
    5-0-0 956 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 626 pts

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1660

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Good news is that they caught one of the Vermin who did this and arrested him immediately, like they're supposed to in murder cases. Hopefully they catch the other one soon.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3639

I meant to post this yesterday but got side tracked. If you have any winnings or "extra cash" (whatever the hell that is, I've never had any myself) you can honor this fallen hero and help out his family by donating to his memorial fund-

The Delbert Belton Memorial Fund c/o Wells Fargo Bank, 601 W. 1st Ave, Spokane, WA 99201

I was easily able to this by phone and "bill pay" via my USAA Credit Union account. It was simple, less than 5 minutes of my time and I'm sure the family would appreciate any gesture you can muster.

Any news on finding the other scumbag? I read they arrested one but the other is still seeing blue sky. The sooner he sees nothing but fluorescent lights and dab concrete the better.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Don't act like it's only blacks killing whites. Lets not forget Jerome Ersland, the WHITE pharmacist that shot and killed the black kid that was robbing his pharmacy at gun point. You fukking racists
    I do have some sympathy for the old geezer, but you conveniently forgot to mention how the old geezer shot that kid in the head and the guy went down... and the dude went to get a different gun and planted 5 rounds on an unarmed, immobile, wounded and possibly unconscious kid.

If you're going to post racist things, be sure to not be a goddamn liar. Not that I don't feel for the old geezer but your shit stinks.

rkelly110

Thanks for the info Tully, will get on it.

Saw that video in the saloon about the pharmacist. Pretty fukked up. Yes, he should go to jail, but I can understand
    his frustration, being robbed so many times before.

Kraken not racist Walk down the street at night toward a bunch of young homies and tell me he won't find
    another route.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Thanks for the info Tully, will get on it.

Saw that video in the saloon about the pharmacist. Pretty fukked up. Yes, he should go to jail, but I can understand
    his frustration, being robbed so many times before.

Kraken not racist Walk down the street at night toward a bunch of young homies and tell me he won't find
    another route.
    No problem, if everyone just gave $10 or $20 it would add up. I have no idea about the families financial situation but if nothing else maybe the funds can be used to build a memorial of some sorts.

You have a link to the video, I don't think I've head the details about this pharmacy robbery.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    I do have some sympathy for the old geezer, but you conveniently forgot to mention how the old geezer shot that kid in the head and the guy went down... and the dude went to get a different gun and planted 5 rounds on an unarmed, immobile, wounded and possibly unconscious kid.

If you're going to post racist things, be sure to not be a goddamn liar. Not that I don't feel for the old geezer but your shit stinks.
    He was doing what any great American would do. That's "finish what he started". Only an effeminate nelly like you would think otherwise. As I said before your a piece of anti-American trash!

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    He was doing what any great American would do. That's "finish what he started". Only an effeminate nelly like you would think otherwise. As I said before your a piece of anti-American trash!
    He's a big fat idiot (much like you), and he's going to be in prison for the rest of his life. I wonder who is the effeminate nelly here, I'd put my money on the big fat idiot that will be enjoying forced prison sex for being a big fat idiot (much like you)

PS. Learn the difference between your and you're, you big fat idiot

Ron_Paul_2012

He's a big fat idiot (much like you), and he's going to be in prison for the rest of his life. I wonder who is the effeminate nelly here, I'd put my money on the big fat idiot that will be enjoying forced prison sex for being a big fat idiot (much like you)

PS. Learn the difference between your and you're, you big fat idiot
    You keep using the word fat. I have 6% body fat. So you must be projecting your self loathing onto me. Your not a pro & you do not have a job. So why don't you lose some weight instead of trolling around trying to get free tips. I'm being absolutely serious. Why don't you?

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    You keep using the word fat. I have 6% body fat. So you must be projecting your self loathing onto me. Your not a pro & you do not have a job. So why don't you lose some weight instead of trolling around trying to get free tips. I'm being absolutely serious. Why don't you?
    You're pretty good with inventing percentages

I wish you could put the same effort in learning the difference between your and you're, you big fat idiot

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1251

Let's see now.......
    Attached Images  

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    Let's see now.......
    idiot, stop posting
    http://capac-chu.house.gov/
    http://www.chci.org/

Tully Mars 63

Oh you know, one should never let facts get in the way of the BS they're spoon fed by the chain e-mails you receive.

undying
    undying's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Yes. Also do the kiling the old fashioned way

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    Oh you know, one should never let facts get in the way of the BS they're spoon fed by the chain e-mails you receive.
    To be honest I saw the picture and thought that this can't be true, and spending 3 seconds in google confirmed it. I guess that is too much to ask. Next stop: whynowhitecaucusville, 50% off if you present your race card to the driver

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Go live in a black neighborhood. With your attitude I'll bet you never have.

You have a couple black friends, and you call everybody else racist. You have no clue.

C-Gold

Give those 2 ******* the death penalty.

The Kraken
    Retirement Nation
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 209

Trust me cgold, it you that has no clue.

C-Gold

You are penetrating clueless. You could tell with your coffee shop liberalism. Data and statistics don't matter to fools like you. You ignore the reality right in front of your eyes. Everybody commits crimes at the same rates right?

Let me guess, you had a black friend at your safe white college, he was just like everybody else?

C-Gold

I've lived in urban areas before. You could find the biggest " we are all equal" college student, communist Democrat and they all change their turn. All of them.

C-Gold

Go move to any major city.

You'll see that white people don't want to live around black people. Hispanics don't want to live around black people. Asians don't want to live around black people. Arabs don't want to live around black people.

Yeah everybody jus be RAYSIS. You are a 22 year old fool.

123 Last