daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I know someone who has this in PDF format. He even sent a few copies to fellow SBR members a few months ago.
    He still has it fwiw...would definitely give it away for a pizza coupon or some points

I don't think it's worth the price tag. Most of the material in it will be beyond the average players level and or they won't really know how to apply it to the competition they play. There's about 3 books out there that if everyone read, it'd dry up the money in poker. Fortunately most people think they know everything there is to know about poker now anyways...or they just dont like reading.

mind_game
    mind_game's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

yeah you definitely have to be an experienced player, before you read this book. after all it is written by a pro. I read 20 poker books i played a lot of hands in micro and small stakes. i watched a lot of hands. before i read the book. that is the way to understand at to apply it

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Anyone have a copy of this book? I'd like to give it a read. PM me. I'll buy you a pizza.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

id love to study this book, any in the knows here have PDF i might be able to snag?? pm me pls...

ill make ur day with some sharp work in the sports field in return.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    I'm more of a tournament guy and this is definitely for ring gamers. Maybe what I'm trying to say is, I felt my tournament play was already strong and this did help me a bit it gave a little insight as to how others think. I knew most of the things he was teaching but I'm sure a lot of others do not.And no I didn't steal the book but I also didn't pay 1k.... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post

there are books more expensive than this......

You realize some of the players who write these books make over 1 million dollars a year on average right? They are telling you what they know that has enabled them to make millions of dollars. It's not really that simple which is why I haven't purchased a book that has cost that much, but I wouldn't scoff at it either.
    The shit people believe. A $1000 for a poker book? WTF! If the guy who wrote it, is making so much fuk'in money, why does he need to write a book? And add to that, like he's gonna tell you all his supposed "secrets" so you "douche bag book buyer" can win.

Save your money and take it $2/4 tables for some real schooling. I'd also like to add that neither one of you douche bags are SBR Pros and have no poker badges. You might wanna get some lessons here first at SBR donkville.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I need some points. Someone wanna buy a copy?

First 12