sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Daily turnys running on weekends now?

Is this something new? I havnt been paying attention

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Sweeper I could be wrong but think these are makeups from the issues on Thurs and Friday

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Sweeper I could be wrong but think these are makeups from the issues on Thurs and Friday

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

philly (or anyone else), there any sbr guidance on these? only people who got blinded out of tourney vs people who couldn't log in at all? i know they did something like this before, but can't find where if anywhere they said who should enter. If anyone could let me know in next 30 minutes would be appreciated

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Trip I honestly do not know nor have heard anything one way or another......I'm signed up for the 11pm so if its in error I'm sure I'll hear about it

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Trip I honestly do not know nor have heard anything one way or another......I'm signed up for the 11pm so if its in error I'm sure I'll hear about it
    that works lol...just wanted to check and see before any potential shitstorms, thanks and gl, rooting for you to take 2nd to my 1st!

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Very poor communicating by SBR, it would have only taken a couple of sentences to give sufficient info.
    Last edited by Chili_Powder; 03-19-17 at 11:03 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pretty sure they are the make ups......

only question in my mind is did they deduct the 3 pms last week on the day that none of the others ran, or is that just a bonus for them?

seems like a lot of those 3 pm players on the day the others crashed played this past weekend in both days' of trnies.....

probably a big no-no, but with no "official guidance" from sbr on the issue, who can blame them......

k6mike9
    k6mike9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17360

I played the 3pm last week before the nights touneys crashed and didn't run. My points were counted but I'll keep you posted if SBR takes them back from me. It was a relatively small cash but I track the numbers myself to make sure there are no errors by SBR,