Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt View Post
    And it started at 8pm...WTF?!!?!
    False advertising:

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what the hell is waves doin' in a hi-roller thread?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    what the hell is waves doin' in a hi-roller thread?
    The better question is what are you doing trolling a high roller thread, when you're a constant broke disk who can't afford the measly 110 pt entry fee?

Auto Donk

i had the entry fee, u dumbass.... and was gonna play, til i found out the ran it an hour earlier than they were supposed to.....

but your lame ass never plays it, as you're too much of a puzzy to enter.........

thus the question, wtf are u doin' in this thread, you lame-ass no talent angleshooting shanty-livin' ford-tauras-driving unemployed gloryhole-working deadbeat?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    but your lame ass never plays it, as you're too much of a puzzy to enter.
    Then why did I play last week broke dikk? Note my badge from 10/29 chump.

Auto Donk

had to be an accidental entry, you wimpy little pussy

has trump grabbed you today, slum-dweller?

ps... two years later and your nay-buhs one house over still haven't fixed their broken windows..... what a f'n skuzzy ass neighborhood you live in....

pss, shithead, the cracks and potholes in your sleazy slum street are moving/growing at a faster pace than the leaning tower of pisa.....

at least go to a home depot and buy some f'n asphalt before you totally rip the f'n suspension out of your ford tauras with no hubcaps.... speaking of which, who owns that piece of shit white chevy a few houses down from you with no hubcaps????

I used to think it was the crips and latin kings stealing all the hubcaps off every piece of shit car on your block; now I realize they just bounce the fuk off your cars as your drive through the mine field of crevaces and potholes up and down your fukkin' street..... And like the true lazy government welfare fuksticks you and all of your nay-buhs are, you're too f'n lazy to pick em up.......

some dumbass left his whole front bumper in the middle of your fukkin' street, right in front of the park where all the fukked up crackheads make their deals.....

(and yes, shithead, I have photographic evidence of all of the foregoing.....) MOVE, WAVES, MOVE.......