franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

Roll over

Someone please explain this 3x rollover from the torney points. I've got 300 points sitting. What's the deal? Thanks in advance.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi franklee168,

Thanks for your question.

To use your bonus points, sit down at any poker table and click the tab to buy-in with your bonus points, instead of your regular betpoints balance:

You must put 3X the bonus points into action, so your 300 points would be 900 points risked in poker hands before the bonus points get converted to your standard betpoints bonus. Please note that bonus balances expire in a rolling 180-day period from the date they were last played, so please make sure to roll them over in this time-frame.

Full bonus points tutorial.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi franklee168,

Thanks for your question.

To use your bonus points, sit down at any poker table and click the tab to buy-in with your bonus points, instead of your regular betpoints balance:

You must put 3X the bonus points into action, so your 300 points would be 900 points risked in poker hands before the bonus points get converted to your standard betpoints bonus. Please note that bonus balances expire in a rolling 180-day period from the date they were last played, so please make sure to roll them over in this time-frame.

Full bonus points tutorial.

Thank you!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wow, SBR Forum!

287,549 in betpoints!

I can only assume the massive amounts of betpoints I ship at Fruity Fortune and Pirates Revenge flow right into your point total for it to be that high.......