Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

/End thread

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Jesus Christ is anyone around here denser than rkelly? Even small b has a better grasp on reality than this guy

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

TDB for President!!!!!!!!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Let me try to make this simple by asking R.Kelly a simple question. If I told you that any points you post up with me will be taken, would you ever post up with me?
    If I give them to you, they are yours. If it's for a contest where points given are to be distributed to the winners of said contest, those points are the property of everyone in the contest. Taking someone's points because you don't like them is theft. Not only from the person, but ALL of you.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    au contraire....

lawyers are paid to blur the issue, advocate client's positions, and point out how wrong is right due to whatever factual circumstance our client is faced with..... all that advocacy effects us day to day, and we lose sight of any type of "true moral compass," it all becomes about what can one actually prove, and what inferences can we draw from the undisputed evidence that favor our client's positions.....

so if anything, a three year old is more "equipped" to know the difference between right and wrong than any lawyer would ever be.....

as for lawyers making cases against scam artists with jail time hangin' in the balance, those fuksticks are called "prosecutors," and they have no moral compasses whatsoever.... they are guided only by their conviction rates and goals of ascending up the ladder in the d.a.'s or U.S. Attorney's offices......
    I stand corrected.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    If you're familiar with the thread, why did you say it disappeared? It's in the same place it was posted, in the points forum. You seem to be similarly confused about other people posting up, considering others posted up about 9k in total.

My standard contest rules say no stiffs, and that stiffs attempting to enter will have the points sent to those they owe. Bobbo was aware that he was a stiff, as I denied him entry to a freeroll I ran in July. Who am I to do send a stiffs points where they belong? I'm the guy who said I'd do it if a stiff sends them to me, a stiff did, and I did...simple as that. If stiffs don't like it, they should stay out of my contests or (preferably) pay what they owe.
    Wow! What a piece of work you are.

Ok Robin Hood, justify theft. Remember, what goes around comes around.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Jesus Christ is anyone around here denser than rkelly? Even small b has a better grasp on reality than this guy
    You like sign language? Here's one for ya.

Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave rkelly110 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    If I give them to you, they are yours. If it's for a contest where points given are to be distributed to the winners of said contest, those points are the property of everyone in the contest. Taking someone's points because you don't like them is theft. Not only from the person, but ALL of you.
    Cmon rkelly....just answer my question

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Your math is still way off. Serious question, did you graduate high school?

I dislike heads up bingo play. But I'm willing to do a more skillful heads up bet in the next contest announced, for your measly 680 pts.
    Missed this before booby. Why a contest?? c'mon put your points where your mouth is player!

Still post terms for comedic relief please

My counter offer because I already know your's is -1200 to be nonsense:

Signed into the client for the first time in a few weeks today and counted 2,410 worth of rollover I haven't been bothered to roll, yawn, but I'd play you all the way down to .25/.50(.10/.25 if you insist but ) so there's no bingo involved with almost 5,000(10,000 bb's), is that math close enough? Honest answer, I was too busy gambling dollar a card Big2 with the asian kids to worry about much beyond percentages in high school, yawn

Anxiously awaiting your response...

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I's quite refreshing that rkelly is intelligent enough to see through all the bullshit spewed by various morons & can recognize the truth of Tripe's blatant theft.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    TDB for President!!!!!!!!
    If elected, I promise to build a wall around the poker forum and make players talk pay for it! I'll bring the overseas winning picks back to the USA! I'll surround myself with the top picks from binders full of women (different election, but seems like a good idea )

These are wagers, with action paid out or to me. Nobody's postup has any effect on anyone elses payout

Wow! What a piece of work you are.

Ok Robin Hood, justify theft. Remember, what goes around comes around.
    If I become a stiff and stupid enough to send points to someone who makes it clear they will send them to who I owe, I'd certainly deserve to be treated the same way.

I's quite refreshing that rkelly is intelligent enough to see through all the bullshit spewed by various morons & can recognize the truth of Tripe's blatant theft.
    kelly's faulty conclusions are based on blatantly wrong assumptions, nobody's surprised that you approve

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I have no desire to get involved, as dealing with a 4 and 2 year old daily is enough senseless babbling for me.

However, can one really take someone serious that has nearly 13k in posts, has been a member for almost 7 years, and hasn't coughed up a minimal amount of money to actually go pro in that span and reap it's benefits? I believe, that alone, speaks of the intelligence involved here.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    I have no desire to get involved, as dealing with a 4 and 2 year old daily is enough senseless babbling for me.

However, can one really take someone serious that has nearly 13k in posts, has been a member for almost 7 years, and hasn't coughed up a minimal amount of money to actually go pro in that span and reap it's benefits? I believe, that alone, speaks of the intelligence involved here.
    notice you forgot the three year old.... they're smarter than lawyers

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I still cant believe he posted up.

He really is as stupid as he appears.

Thread of the year Tripe!

rkelly110

Cmon rkelly....just answer my question
    I guess you need a yes or no answer. The answer is no.

rkelly110

I'm right here. Ask me.

So, if you're a pro, that makes you intelligent?

I give to my charities all the time, don't need to give here. Before they allowed giving to charities, you had to
    cough up $200 and join one of the books offered here. By doing so, the book you joined would give SBR a percent
    of your losses. 99% of gamblers lose. Do the math.

I wanted to go pro, but I couldn't find a book that offered a better deal than what I have. So I didn't.

Doing so now, I would lose 90% of the points I have. I have no use for the points I do have, going pro
    wouldn't change that.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

So why do you think Bobby posted up the points when he was well aware that the points would go to DS?

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I'm right here. Ask me.

So, if you're a pro, that makes you intelligent?

I give to my charities all the time, don't need to give here. Before they allowed giving to charities, you had to
    cough up $200 and join one of the books offered here. By doing so, the book you joined would give SBR a percent
    of your losses. 99% of gamblers lose. Do the math.

I wanted to go pro, but I couldn't find a book that offered a better deal than what I have. So I didn't.

Doing so now, I would lose 90% of the points I have. I have no use for the points I do have, going pro
    wouldn't change that.
    Voluntarily leaving money on the table seems pretty unintelligent to me. For those who aren't on here often, I get it, but for someone who averages 5 posts a day since they joined nearly 7 years ago, it's just silly.

You wouldn't lose 90% of your points by going pro (you can keep 3000). Hell, if you eat any of the food GC's available in the store you could break even with your donation immediately. For instance you could donate $100 then cash out 2080 points for $100 worth of Subway GC's. If you don't want any of the GC's available you can message Annie and ask her to add some you want.

Then you get double the points, so every 43 days you log in you'd accrue enough points to get another $25 GC. Plus you can join contests, make bets, and actual get value back. If you have no interest in fantasy leagues or any of that, then you can use the points to enter the Bowl Contest where first prize usually gets a few thousand dollars. Plus you'd be eligible for cash prizes for BTP.

So, yes, it seems very unintelligent NOT to go pro. Like I said in an earlier post, or maybe another thread, I've cashed out $1625 in the past 15 months after never using my points the first 7 years I was a member.
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave astro61200 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    If elected, I promise to build a wall around the poker forum and make players talk pay for it! I'll bring the overseas winning picks back to the USA! I'll surround myself with the top picks from binders full of women (different election, but seems like a good idea )

These are wagers, with action paid out or to me. Nobody's postup has any effect on anyone elses payout

If I become a stiff and stupid enough to send points to someone who makes it clear they will send them to who I owe, I'd certainly deserve to be treated the same way.

kelly's faulty conclusions are based on blatantly wrong assumptions, nobody's surprised that you approve
    You are absolutely correct. Having said that I concede.

rkelly110

Voluntarily leaving money on the table seems pretty unintelligent to me. For those who aren't on here often, I get it, but for someone who averages 5 posts a day since they joined nearly 7 years ago, it's just silly.

You wouldn't lose 90% of your points by going pro (you can keep 3000). Hell, if you eat any of the food GC's available in the store you could break even with your donation immediately. For instance you could donate $100 then cash out 2080 points for $100 worth of Subway GC's. If you don't want any of the GC's available you can message Annie and ask her to add some you want.

Then you get double the points, so every 43 days you log in you'd accrue enough points to get another $25 GC. Plus you can join contests, make bets, and actual get value back. If you have no interest in fantasy leagues or any of that, then you can use the points to enter the Bowl Contest where first prize usually gets a few thousand dollars. Plus you'd be eligible for cash prizes for BTP.

So, yes, it seems very unintelligent NOT to go pro. Like I said in an earlier post, or maybe another thread, I've cashed out $1625 in the past 15 months after never using my points the first 7 years I was a member.
    Since you put it THAT way, I might give it some thought. Thanks.

Auto Donk

So why do you think Bobby posted up the points when he was well aware that the points would go to DS?
    it was Waves' false flag operation....

as with most things "waves," it failed miserably
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: convick

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Meh...I wouldn't call it 'unintelligent", no more than not picking up a quarter off the ground when you see it is unintelligent. If you're here every day, pro almost certainly has a net gain...but that net gain isn't necessarily enough to make it a no brainer for many. Like the decision to spend time here in the first place (which is a net loss of resources for almost everyone), the utility you get from is largely subjective.

In any case, not being a pro doesn't mean someone's opinions are wrong...the advantages of going pro aren't so overwhelming as to be an idiot test.

You are absolutely correct. Having said that I concede.
    Cool, hope I didn't come off too harsh...it can be difficult when the issue is as black and white as this one

bobbywaves

If I was aware of what you ignorantly claim, obviously I wouldn't have posted up with Tripe the thief.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Thats an interesting angle bob but, im gonna go with " youre a stupid boob who doesnt think before he speaks or acts.

Are you saying that you werent aware that tripe was going to dispurse your points to DS?

bobbywaves

Are you saying that you werent aware that tripe was going to dispurse your points to DS?
    Obviously that's what I'm saying.

Why would I post up, if I thought Tripe would unethically steal my post up?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Ive been asking myself the same question.
    It appears you can read. So im sure you read the post where tripe told you that any of your post ups would be transfered.

You seem to be able to retain information, all be it in small doses, so i know you probably remembered reading it.

You are a sharp angle shooter so i cant figure out where everything went all wrong for you here.

As youre scamming counter part would say, "This is quite a conundrum."

bobbywaves

I was never excluded from Tripe's contest, it was never stated in contest thread I couldn't participate.

Furthermore...Tripe's betting thread didn't provide a link to his standard terms & conditions, so participants could read them.

Even if I were to locate Tripe's rules & read them, it obviously wouldn't apply to me. Since I never stiffed anyone.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Weather or not you think that you are a stiff, The burden was on you to understand that Tripe thinks you are a stiff. Just because you don't think you are a stiff does not mean that you weren't aware of the fact that Tripe thinks you are a stiff. this is why I can't believe you posted up with someone who you knew was going to take your points. You can play ignorant but we all know you were aware of Tripes policy. This is why I believe not only do you deserve to have those points taken, you should have expected it.

Crying about it now just makes you look foolish.

A) Youre never getting them back no matter how much you cry about it.
    B)Everyone knows you scammed DS, no matter how you try to paint it.
    C) no one wants you here and you wont be missed when you donk away the rest of your points and leave the site. You are always playing the villain at sbrforumcom, while acting like the victim. So I kind of understand what you are doing here but, you are not accomplishing anything except making yourself appear more foolish than usual.

rkelly110

I was never excluded from Tripe's contest, it was never stated in contest thread I couldn't participate.

Furthermore...Tripe's betting thread didn't provide a link to his standard terms & conditions, so participants could read them.

Even if I were to locate Tripe's rules & read them, it obviously wouldn't apply to me. Since I never stiffed anyone.
    In the real world when everyone picks on you, that means they like you. Looks like you're well liked.

Auto Donk

If I was aware of what you ignorantly claim, obviously I wouldn't have posted up with Tripe the thief.
    waves isn't the sharpest tool in the shed

nor the brightest bulb in the box

or any of the other cliches we use for the village idiot

he walks around with flappy b cups exposed and a rubber dong attached to his head, for chrissakes

Auto Donk

Since I never stiffed anyone.
    waves acknowledging why his exwife left his sorry unemployed ass

bobbywaves

In the real world when everyone picks on you, that means they like you. Looks like you're well liked.
    Yeah, Jay wouldn't know what do with himself if I left. He'd have to find someone new to troll.

What it comes down to is losers are jealous of winners. I kick their ass on the poker table & can generate pts, so it's nothing more than sour grapes. Think you eluded to something similar in an earlier post, you were spot on.

Still doesn't excuse Tripe from stealing my post up, but I'll get some vigilante justice for that one day. Already won those stolen 675 pts back & then some, with an easy 1,020 pt win on the Cubbies:

It's also not the least bit surprising that this Tripe guy who stole my post up, is an Atheist. If Tripe ducks my justice, he'll get the ultimate justice on Judgement Day from God. Tripe will be given a sentence of eternal Hell, his poor soul will be running with the Devil.

rkelly110

Yeah, Jay wouldn't know what do with himself if I left. He'd have to find someone new to troll.

What it comes down to is losers are jealous of winners. I kick their ass on the poker table & can generate pts, so it's nothing more than sour grapes. Think you eluded to something similar in an earlier post, you were spot on.

Still doesn't excuse Tripe from stealing my post up, but I'll get some vigilante justice for that one day. Already won those stolen 675 pts back & then some, with an easy 1,020 pt win on the Cubbies:

It's also not the least bit surprising that this Tripe guy who stole my post up, is an Atheist. If Tripe ducks my justice, he'll get the ultimate justice on Judgement Day from God. Tripe will be given a sentence of eternal Hell, his poor soul will be running with the Devil.

Live and learn. From now on, you'd be better joining only SBR sponsored contests. If they steal your points,
    it's time to get out of Dodge.

bobbywaves

Live and learn. From now on, you'd be better joining only SBR sponsored contests. If they steal your points,
    it's time to get out of Dodge.
    Yeah...I joined SBR's free contest Beat The Prick, but not much else. Since they decided to team up & steal 550 pts from me here: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...n-w-juice.html

Auto Donk

Yeah...I joined SBR's free contest Beat The Prick, but not much else. Since they decided to team up & steal 550 pts from me here: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...n-w-juice.html
    just be glad those measly bet points aren't any where near the amount you conned people into investing into 18th Hole Sportsbook so you could steal their deposits, you f'n lowlife..... your out about $33 bucks, you f'n thief

First 1234 Last