SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Wait a second booby small b's. I thought guys who cash out points are broke fuks? You've really got to keep your shit straight here you flip flop more than a fukn politician.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bottom line.....

waves sucks

total douchebag

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Meanwhile small b's points balance is keep heading south

Auto Donk

he better hope that, despite recent evidence supporting the threory, that his flappy cup size is not inversely proportional to his betpoints bankroll.....

if both keep heading in the same direction and the theory is true, he'll have zero betpoints and flappy dd bags hangin from his out of shape chest in a matter of a few months......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Points are gone Bob. Deal with it.
    Those points you have behind you will be gone soon too.

Auto Donk

waves' theme songs:

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    My rooster pushes 2" when you talk about points.
    I'm sure it does Jay.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

How hard will your pickle be when you are down to last 1209 points in sept?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Wait a second booby small b's. I thought guys who cash out points are broke fuks? You've really got to keep your shit straight here you flip flop more than a fukn politician.
    Since you have no cash outs in your approx 2.5 year existence, then you should have a huge balance. Since you have neither it stands to reason your -EV on this site, which is pathetic.

bobbywaves

when you are down to last 1209 points in sept?
    We can post up with Yis & wager on this.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Sad life Booby dumfuk. While you're busy creeping in my history, Jesus how sad, look up how many points I've given away to good posters around here cause, really, who cares about bet points? Other than you apparently, throwing a tantrum over roughly 20 dollars (fixed my math for you).

Do me a favor and stfu until your ready to accept my "measly" 600 challenge at a 1-2 table. You're obv a favorite against me because of your leaderboard standings, easy money to recoup TDBs appropriations booby, so how about your 650 to my 600? Simple yes or no please, then you can counter with your own challenge such as most annual minutes played, most 12-9th place finishes or least 1st places.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange, and Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

"most annual minutes played"

classic!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    We can post up with Yis & wager on this.
    Only bob would rob someone of 72k & continue to ask others to post up.
    Posting up without thinking is what got you into this mess in the 1st place, goof.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Sad life Booby dumfuk. While you're busy creeping in my history, Jesus how sad, look up how many points I've given away to good posters around here cause, really, who cares about bet points? Other than you apparently, throwing a tantrum over roughly 20 dollars (fixed my math for you).

Do me a favor and stfu until your ready to accept my "measly" 600 challenge at a 1-2 table. You're obv a favorite against me because of your leaderboard standings, easy money to recoup TDBs appropriations booby, so how about your 650 to my 600? Simple yes or no please, then you can counter with your own challenge such as most annual minutes played, most 12-9th place finishes or least 1st places.
    Your math is still way off. Serious question, did you graduate high school?

I dislike heads up bingo play. But I'm willing to do a more skillful heads up bet in the next contest announced, for your measly 680 pts.

bobbywaves

Posting up without thinking is what got you into this mess in the 1st place, goof.
    How so Jay? Who else steals post up, besides an unethical douchebag like Tripe?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Same ol' shit different day I see.

Jackoffs change the condition of a bet, call you a stiff, then rip you off under false pretences.

Wow, what a group of moral compasses we have here at SBR. I hope they are proud of themselves.

Use up your points and blow this joint.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Same ol' shit different day I see.

Jackoffs change the condition of a bet, call you a stiff, then rip you off under false pretences.

Wow, what a group of moral compasses we have here at SBR. I hope they are proud of themselves.
    Yeah, it doesn't get any immoral than Tripe around here. Guy offers a contest & blatantly steals my post up.

Use up your points and blow this joint.
    That's some pretty sound advice.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Ah points.. I never cashed mine out for the first 7 and a half years I was here but cashed out $1625 worth in the past 15 months. Not bad

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

kelly, the last time this situation was explained clearly, you stated your opinions which contradicted with the facts. When advised to go back and read the facts, you claim to have done so, and then repeated the same contradictions of the facts. Given that, it's no surprise that you're not arriving at the truth.

Advising bobbo to blow this joint is something we can all get behind though...I'd send him 675 in a heartbeat if he left for good

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    kelly, the last time this situation was explained clearly, you stated your opinions which contradicted with the facts. When advised to go back and read the facts, you claim to have done so, and then repeated the same contradictions of the facts. Given that, it's no surprise that you're not arriving at the truth.
    Kelly has not only read the facts, he has stated the truth accurately. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you're a thief Tripe, when I posted the evidence.

Advising bobbo to blow this joint is something we can all get behind though...I'd send him 675 in a heartbeat if he left for good
    Then ship the 675 pts you stole & I'll leave for good upon cashing out.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Kelly has not only read the facts, he has stated the truth accurately. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you're a thief Tripe, when I posted the evidence.

Then ship the 675 pts you stole & I'll leave for good upon cashing out.

He stated the truth accurately? Hrm, that's probably just you agreeing with anyone who supports your make-believe reality, so let's see what he actually said:

The 100k points are to be won playing poker...
    WRONG...no mention was made of winnings to be made from poker.

...Bobby was almost a victim of a premeditated scam...
    As nobody else could pre-meditate the wager that bobbo offered except bobbo, he's either implying that 1) he still didn't know what was going on or 2) bobbo scammed himself

OK. All I know is everyone hates a winner. It seems everyone hates him, so he must be winnin'.
    WRONG...nobody hates bobbo because he's a winner, as he 'wins' far less than most.

Yes, I did read the opening post and thereof. There was a bet between two people to see who could get to 100k,
    I assumed playing poker....

...Question is, where is the guy who originally made the bet? Is he sitting back letting you guys fight his battles?
    Sounds cowardice to me.

WRONG...after being told several times he was wrong, kelly tries to prove his understanding...by demonstrating he doesn't know who the bet was between and that it was to be achieved through poker. When he was advised to actually reread the post describing the situation, he comes away with this:

Reread the opening post. That's what I'm going by. The bet was between Tat and Bobby....
    ...which is once again WRONG, as the bet was between DS and bobbo.

So kelly couldn't figure out what was stated in plain english after being told he was wrong numerous times and claiming to reread that plain english, and still doesn't understand what happened (nobody changed conditions of the bet). He's either ignoring the facts on purpose or he's as dense as bobbo when it comes to this stuff, and it's no surprise you agree with him bobbo. As I've said before elsewhere, you agreeing with someone is often a useful rule of thumb for that person being wrong

As for shipping you 675 points to leave for good, I certainly would like to...I have some pretty valid concerns about your trustworthiness though. You didn't follow through on your word which is what this is all about, why would I believe you'd do it now?

rkelly110

I don't care how eloquently or the spin job you put it Triple D, both the one before and this one was nothing more than a scam to relieve Bob of points by deception and outright theft.

Thieves have a tendency to make excuses for their lawlessness as evidenced above.

If you made a contest knowing Bob would participate just to steal his points makes you a thief in my book.
    Should be punishable by a ban. In the real world, jail time.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 08-24-16 at 07:14 AM.

Auto Donk

waves has spent 1/3 of all weekends since being fired from his job sitting by himself at an Omaha game of one type or another waiting to flip points becasuse he's too cowardly to get into any actual poker game where flippin' isn't occurring.

the one day he did I felted him within 5 hands and he's never come back that i can see

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    waves has spent 1/3 of all weekends since being fired from his job sitting by himself at an Omaha game of one type or another waiting to flip points becasuse he's too cowardly to get into any actual poker game where flippin' isn't occurring.

the one day he did I felted him within 5 hands and he's never come back that i can see
    I'm the same way. I hit it and quit it. I don't play poker because when you take peoples money and quit w/o
    allowing them to get it back creates animosity as evidenced in here.

Triple_D_Bet

I don't care how eloquently or the spin job you put it Triple D, both the one before and this one was nothing more than a scam to relieve Bob of points by deception and outright theft.

Thieves have a tendency to make excuses for their lawlessness as evidenced above.

If you made a contest knowing Bob would participate just to steal his points makes you a thief in my book.
    Should be punishable by a ban. In the real world, jail time.
    In other words, you don't care about the facts, you're going to believe what you believe...as evidenced by you somehow believing I made a contest just to get a guy who I didn't want participating to participate More power to ya, better off keeping the delusions and your lack of poker understanding to yourself...bobbo provides more than the daily recommended dose of both already

Auto Donk

I'm the same way. I hit it and quit it. I don't play poker because when you take peoples money and quit w/o
    allowing them to get it back creates animosity as evidenced in here.
    this is true..... Big Orange started whining like that one day after i bought in for 120 or so, he's sitting there with 600..... after about 20 mins, my 360 rollover is done, i'm sitting on about 450, hes over there reloading, and I tell him my rollover's done.....

he starts whining and saying how I hit and ran him, etc.... so I said fuk it, played ten hands, and just shipped it back to him so as not to have to listen to all the bullshit......

the next time, since I was so generous the first time and felt bad about that initial trouncing, I decided to just leave after announcing I'd rolled over the winnings.... plus, russian rocket had rolled in, so I didn't feel so bad taking 300 off Big Orange the second go round....

Auto Donk

In other words, you don't care about the facts, you're going to believe what you believe...as evidenced by you somehow believing I made a contest just to get a guy who I didn't want participating to participate More power to ya, better off keeping the delusions and your lack of poker understanding to yourself...bobbo provides more than the daily recommended dose of both already
    funny, we have a reference to "real world" and real jail time....

so, we have man's law, God's law, and now, apparently, SBR Law.....

I think the Bobbo situation was SBR Law playing out perfectly.... Plus, as TDB has mentioned, his rules clearly state that shitheads such as waves cannot participate and that if they try to, their points my be sent to their rightful owner, in this case, DownSouth..... Dipshit waves was so amped about his plays he didn't read the fine print.... boo f'n hoo!

God is cool with it as well.....

SBR is a renegade frontier that Man's law hasn't crept into at this point..... I don't even think they have laws in Costa Rica...... and if they do, they aren't enforced unless someone gets killed..... then there might be an inquiry.....

we are left to police ourselves, and TDB is the Reggie F'n Hammond of SBR!!!!!

and as for TDB being out to get waves, bullshit on that....

TDB was one of only three people at SBR -- other than Small b Waves himself -- who thought that SBR shouldn't ban waves after his pathetic attempt to scam people on a rigged Stuler bet..... waves trying to make money in the same way DownSouth was making it off him, but in waves case, it was far seedier, as he was using misinformation on the site (unupdated standings) to catch the unwary.... DS, on the other hand, used waves own stupidity to catch the unwary, dumbass waves, on a bet the stupid fukstick proposed on his own terms..... big difference.

nevertheless, TDB was there and voted "don't ban" waves; while the ENTIRE rest of the sbr forum (voting members and the silent majority) all felt waves ass should have been kept out of the final for the promo......

clearly, TDB is being fair with waves.....

waves is just a dick
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-24-16 at 09:37 AM.

rkelly110

Why would I think gamblers would have a sense of morality to begin with. That is a big "my bad" on my part.

Did anyone else post up 675 points in this so called "contest"? Where is this ghost contest? Hmm, seems to have
    disappeared once a certain someone was relieved of his "post up".

Auto Donk

hmm.... have to disagree again....

if it was all a sham full of ghosts in an elaborate ploy to bust waves dumb ass, why limit the bets to 100 or 25?

if it was a sham, limit bets to a sum of 15000 pts, or 19,563 to be exact, and give waves wonderful odds that he'd fall for hook, line and sinker, then close it down......

waves is such an idiot he'd have shipped way more than 675

Triple_D_Bet

Why would I think gamblers would have a sense of morality to begin with. That is a big "my bad" on my part.

Did anyone else post up 675 points in this so called "contest"? Where is this ghost contest? Hmm, seems to have
    disappeared once a certain someone was relieved of his "post up".
    Why would gamblers have a sense of morality...maybe because most of us regulars have demonstrated it in the years we've been here? You've been clear that you don't like playing poker against people (or presumably betting with them) because the loser loses something, but that's kind of the entire purpose of the betpoints subforum. If you don't understand why people would do that instead of doing it via the house (which accomplishes the same, just takes a cut first), then I'd suggest you're not equipped to discuss peer-to-peer gambling ethics.

So let me get this straight: you weighed in here to tell me why I created the contest and that it was a rip-off, but you haven't even looked at the damn thread? That's a bobbo-esque commitment to your opinions without regard to the facts right there

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    funny, we have a reference to "real world" and real jail time....

so, we have man's law, God's law, and now, apparently, SBR Law.....

I think the Bobbo situation was SBR Law playing out perfectly.... Plus, as TDB has mentioned, his rules clearly state that shitheads such as waves cannot participate and that if they try to, their points my be sent to their rightful owner, in this case, DownSouth..... Dipshit waves was so amped about his plays he didn't read the fine print.... boo f'n hoo!

God is cool with it as well.....

SBR is a renegade frontier that Man's law hasn't crept into at this point..... I don't even think they have laws in Costa Rica...... and if they do, they aren't enforced unless someone gets killed..... then there might be an inquiry.....

we are left to police ourselves, and TDB is the Reggie F'n Hammond of SBR!!!!!

and as for TDB being out to get waves, bullshit on that....

TDB was one of only three people at SBR -- other than Small b Waves himself -- who thought that SBR shouldn't ban waves after his pathetic attempt to scam people on a rigged Stuler bet..... waves trying to make money in the same way DownSouth was making it off him, but in waves case, it was far seedier, as he was using misinformation on the site (unupdated standings) to catch the unwary.... DS, on the other hand, used waves own stupidity to catch the unwary, dumbass waves, on a bet the stupid fukstick proposed on his own terms..... big difference.

nevertheless, TDB was there and voted "don't ban" waves; while the ENTIRE rest of the sbr forum (voting members and the silent majority) all felt waves ass should have been kept out of the final for the promo......

clearly, TDB is being fair with waves.....

waves is just a dick
    I'm right here big boy. Talk to me.

Seems to me a lawyer would know the difference between right and wrong more so than us peons.
    Seems to me if a lawyer was making a case against a scam artist and out right thief, he would recommend
    jail time if found guilty. (in the real world)

rkelly110

Why would gamblers have a sense of morality...maybe because most of us regulars have demonstrated it in the years we've been here? You've been clear that you don't like playing poker against people (or presumably betting with them) because the loser loses something, but that's kind of the entire purpose of the betpoints subforum. If you don't understand why people would do that instead of doing it via the house (which accomplishes the same, just takes a cut first), then I'd suggest you're not equipped to discuss peer-to-peer gambling ethics.

So let me get this straight: you weighed in here to tell me why I created the contest and that it was a rip-off, but you haven't even looked at the damn thread? That's a bobbo-esque commitment to your opinions without regard to the facts right there
    Are these not your words from the thread?

"No register is no action, otherwise action. However, stiffs like you are not eligible to participate; per my standard contest rules, points will be sent to those you owe."

Did your "standard contest rules" say, no Bobby? If he wasn't eligible to participate, why weren't his points returned immediately?

Let me guess where those points that were stolen went to.......

Who are you to pay someone what is owed using someone else's points?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Let me try to make this simple by asking R.Kelly a simple question. If I told you that any points you post up with me will be taken, would you ever post up with me?

Auto Donk

I'm right here big boy. Talk to me.

Seems to me a lawyer would know the difference between right and wrong more so than us peons.
    Seems to me if a lawyer was making a case against a scam artist and out right thief, he would recommend
    jail time if found guilty. (in the real world)
    au contraire....

lawyers are paid to blur the issue, advocate client's positions, and point out how wrong is right due to whatever factual circumstance our client is faced with..... all that advocacy effects us day to day, and we lose sight of any type of "true moral compass," it all becomes about what can one actually prove, and what inferences can we draw from the undisputed evidence that favor our client's positions.....

so if anything, a three year old is more "equipped" to know the difference between right and wrong than any lawyer would ever be.....

as for lawyers making cases against scam artists with jail time hangin' in the balance, those fuksticks are called "prosecutors," and they have no moral compasses whatsoever.... they are guided only by their conviction rates and goals of ascending up the ladder in the d.a.'s or U.S. Attorney's offices......

Triple_D_Bet

Are these not your words from the thread?

"No register is no action, otherwise action. However, stiffs like you are not eligible to participate; per my standard contest rules, points will be sent to those you owe."

Did your "standard contest rules" say, no Bobby? If he wasn't eligible to participate, why weren't his points returned immediately?

Let me guess where those points that were stolen went to.......

Who are you to pay someone what is owed using someone else's points?
    If you're familiar with the thread, why did you say it disappeared? It's in the same place it was posted, in the points forum. You seem to be similarly confused about other people posting up, considering others posted up about 9k in total.

My standard contest rules say no stiffs, and that stiffs attempting to enter will have the points sent to those they owe. Bobbo was aware that he was a stiff, as I denied him entry to a freeroll I ran in July. Who am I to do send a stiffs points where they belong? I'm the guy who said I'd do it if a stiff sends them to me, a stiff did, and I did...simple as that. If stiffs don't like it, they should stay out of my contests or (preferably) pay what they owe.

First 1234 Last