JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1491

Too Many F^cking Bingo Players

There are too many f^cking Bingo Players at SBR Tables to play real poker! I'm tired of having pocket A A, getting called with a 2 3 off suit, and eventually lose to a MotherF^cking flush! Makes me sick!

Definitely NOT !!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

If you're not happy about 23o calling your AA, you've got a lot to learn about poker

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Amen brotha!

JBiddyJ23

Stay Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    If you're not happy about 23o calling your AA, you've got a lot to learn about poker
    * Making up an example - Triple_Dip_Sh!t

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55318

medicine time

JBiddyJ23

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post
    medicine time
    I'm not ashamed of having Bipolar Disorder with Schizophrenia! I'm taking medication constantly! Thank You for the reminder!

Last edited by JBiddyJ23; 08-17-16 at 01:10 PM.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

great thread... a clinically proven idiot complaining about a poker bad beat

instant classic

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by JBiddyJ23 View Post
    * Making up an example - Triple_Dip_Sh!t

Making up an example? I quoted the one you gave...

Regardless, my point stands. Vent if ya want to, but try not to seriously claim you don't want people giving you money in poker. We've already got a resident poker dunce in the forum, and as hard as he works to protect his title, you probably can't compete with him

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

We've already got a resident poker dunce in the forum, and as hard as he works to protect his title, you probably can't compete with him
    It's hard to tell if you're referring to yourself in the 3rd person, or referring to one of these other "dunces:" Donkey, POS69, Ochronico, Antfather, Jayvegas, RussianRocket

In the future, please be more specific for no confusion. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation regarding this matter.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Just got knocked out by a bingo player robotralph. He has A5, I have 86, flop rainbow J,8,3. Two other people in hand we both check he's on button he bets 200 I go all in for about 600 more, he sits there for a second and calls, hits his A on river. Lol, nothing you can do about that kind of player, those kind are in real money games also, mostly the smaller games though.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JBiddyJ23 View Post
    There are too many f^cking Bingo Players at SBR Tables to play real poker! I'm tired of having pocket A A, getting called with a 2 3 off suit, and eventually lose to a MotherF^cking flush! Makes me sick!

Definitely NOT !!
    probably because Dorado Chico was in the hand with you.....

f'er sucks out every f'n time against me

four straight river dorado chico suckouts our last 4 times I had it in ahead of him

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The play is terrible, the turbo setup is awful, and the software is even worse. Why shouldn't they push with garbage when they're winning half the time, or more? People like nitlogic make a killing off of getting in behind, or WAY behind, and sucking out.

Hell, I needed a 6th or better finish to beat waves in our contest bet (probably shouldn't have missed 8 or 9 tournaments), I raise with KK, get put all in by nitlogic. Call, he has A7o and ends up going runner runner 5 high straight on river so I bust out in 13th. Would have easily finished 6th+ but nothing you can do with this shithole software but just keep coming back and seeing how it's going to penetrate you this time.

I just wish there were a lot of SBR donks around me in Tampa Bay, would love to see them pull this shit at tables for real money and look befuddled when their 80/20 dog isn't winning 60% of the time. They'd probably also be massively confused how they're drawing dead after the flop, since SBR likes to give a turn card that gives almost any hand more outs.

nit logic
    Update your status
    nit logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

i will visiting Tampa then, so we can play some PLO.
    Sorry, not my fault, heads up any A is good at that blind level.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by nit logic View Post
    i will visiting Tampa then, so we can play some PLO.
    Sorry, not my fault, heads up any A is good at that blind level.
    No need to apologize, poor play is rewarded on here so no reason not to try and get them in behind. You take your lumps and wait until you're the one who is sucking out like crazy. Unfortunately for most of us, there are a few people who get that luck much more often than others.

nit logic
    Update your status

No poor play, read some poker, you need much to improve, then we play.
    End of this conversation.

astro61200

No poor play, read some poker, you need much to improve, then we play.
    End of this conversation.
    It's funny, because (obviously) I was pushing with KK there regardless, but my note on you even said he loves any hand with the letter "A" in it. Will play an ace for any amount, regardless of kicker.

I love when my notes are spot on. Not much I can do about getting in way ahead and getting sucked out on. In fact, as I said before, I really only see you ever do well when you're constantly winning with 30% or less hands.

I'll stick with getting in ahead. Doesn't matter much here, but not going to let freeroll points change my style of play so I can lose actual money playing like a common SBR donk (you).

Oh, and for the record, no, any ace is not good with 150/300 blinds at a 7 handed table. But, hey, I have no interest in tutoring people on here that getting in massively behind repeatedly will eventually burn them because once that luck runs out then it's free points.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

G 58!

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    The play is terrible, the turbo setup is awful, and the software is even worse. Why shouldn't they push with garbage when they're winning half the time, or more? People like nitlogic make a killing off of getting in behind, or WAY behind, and sucking out.

Hell, I needed a 6th or better finish to beat waves in our contest bet (probably shouldn't have missed 8 or 9 tournaments), I raise with KK, get put all in by nitlogic. Call, he has A7o and ends up going runner runner 5 high straight on river so I bust out in 13th. Would have easily finished 6th+ but nothing you can do with this shithole software but just keep coming back and seeing how it's going to penetrate you this time.

I just wish there were a lot of SBR donks around me in Tampa Bay, would love to see them pull this shit at tables for real money and look befuddled when their 80/20 dog isn't winning 60% of the time. They'd probably also be massively confused how they're drawing dead after the flop, since SBR likes to give a turn card that gives almost any hand more outs.
    That could have been a good play or a bad play, don't have enough information....based solely on the players left, I'd guess it wasn't a terrible play though.

Sorry to hear about your contest, but don't feel too bad about it...variance plus missing tournaments can bury the best of us in these non-poker payout structures.

astro61200

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 6012685
    $0 + $6 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 21:52:00 17/08/2016 ET
    Table 'Table 68191', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 7 is the button. Small Blind $150, Big Blind $300
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 1 (playing) : smitch124, amount $1328, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : astro61200, amount $1810, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : downsouth, amount $8081, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : Snoman, amount $2030, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 7 (playing) : eberetta1, amount $1900, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 9 (playing) : nitlogic, amount $5270, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 10 (playing) : craigpb, amount $605, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    nitlogic: Small Blind ($150)
    craigpb: Big Blind ($300)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to astro61200: [Ks, Kh]
    smitch124: Fold
    astro61200: Raise [btn] ($600)
    downsouth: Fold
    Snoman: Fold
    eberetta1: Fold
    nitlogic: Raise ($5245)
    craigpb: Fold
    astro61200: Call [btn] ($1185)
    astro61200: Show Cards ($0)
    nitlogic: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [3s, 5s, 9c]
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [4s]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [2d]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $4045, Rake $0
    Side pot #1 $3460, Rake $0
    Summary astro61200: bet $1785, won $0, net $-1785
    Summary nitlogic: bet $5395, won $7505, net $2110, HoleCards [As, 7h], HiHand [a straight, ace to five] [5s, 4s, 3s, 2d, As], won $4045 from main pot, won $3460 from side pot #1

Way overbetting the pot with A7o in an attempt to put the 2 shorter stacks all in, when the one short stack had raised in early position and had been folding pretty much every hand (since I was playing a game with my wife the first 40 minutes of the tournament, think I played 5 hands prior to that (AQ, JJ, TT, JJ, & KQ).

Best case scenario: 2 overs to a low pp
    More likely scenario: either dominated by AK-T or the ace is the sole over
    Worst case scenario: AA and extremely far behind

Putting 34% of your stack on the line with any of those scenarios is pretty much the definition of a bingo player. Get the chips in and hope you hit something, a la bingo.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    G 58!

astro61200

Sorry to hear about your contest, but don't feel too bad about it...variance plus missing tournaments can bury the best of us in these non-poker payout structures.
    Yep, just over the variance here. Shit like this for 3 weeks then I run like a god for 2 days straight, hitting EVERYTHING, then back to this.

It's been well established this software is terrible tho so it happens. I know better than to make annual point bets now as I've wanted to be done with this shit software for awhile but can't because of those.

Also annoying for the second contest in a row I get busted in the final tournament as a massive favorite to lose to waves. Lost by, literally, 5 points for the World Cup competition when my highish pp (JJ maybe) lost to another ace-rag.

Triple_D_Bet

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 6012685
    $0 + $6 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 21:52:00 17/08/2016 ET
    Table 'Table 68191', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 7 is the button. Small Blind $150, Big Blind $300
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 1 (playing) : smitch124, amount $1328, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : astro61200, amount $1810, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : downsouth, amount $8081, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : Snoman, amount $2030, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 7 (playing) : eberetta1, amount $1900, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 9 (playing) : nitlogic, amount $5270, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 10 (playing) : craigpb, amount $605, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    nitlogic: Small Blind ($150)
    craigpb: Big Blind ($300)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to astro61200: [Ks, Kh]
    smitch124: Fold
    astro61200: Raise [btn] ($600)
    downsouth: Fold
    Snoman: Fold
    eberetta1: Fold
    nitlogic: Raise ($5245)
    craigpb: Fold
    astro61200: Call [btn] ($1185)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [3s, 5s, 9c]
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [4s]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [2d]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $4045, Rake $0
    Side pot #1 $3460, Rake $0
    Summary astro61200: bet $1785, won $0, net $-1785
    Summary nitlogic: bet $5395, won $7505, net $2110, HoleCards [As, 7h], HiHand [a straight, ace to five] [5s, 4s, 3s, 2d, As], won $4045 from main pot, won $3460 from side pot #1

Way overbetting the pot with A7o in an attempt to put the 2 shorter stacks all in, when the one short stack had raised in early position and had been folding pretty much every hand (since I was playing a game with my wife the first 40 minutes of the tournament, think I played 5 hands prior to that (AQ, JJ, TT, JJ, & KQ).

Best case scenario: 2 overs to a low pp
    More likely scenario: either dominated by AK-T or the ace is the sole over
    Worst case scenario: AA and extremely far behind

Putting 34% of your stack on the line with any of those scenarios is pretty much the definition of a bingo player. Get the chips in and hope you hit something, a la bingo.
    Ah...not a great play then. Wouldn't call it terrible as there are people here who fold in that spot...but still, he tried his best to pay ya, can't blame him.

Unless someone has a decent sample size of documented hands, I don't give and credibility to any run-bad stories...it's too easy for any of us to selectively remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

Damn Biter, I was getting ready to post the same gif...glad i refreshed first

Triple_D_Bet

Yep, just over the variance here. Shit like this for 3 weeks then I run like a god for 2 days straight, hitting EVERYTHING, then back to this.

It's been well established this software is terrible tho so it happens. I know better than to make annual point bets now as I've wanted to be done with this shit software for awhile but can't because of those.

Also annoying for the second contest in a row I get busted in the final tournament as a massive favorite to lose to waves. Lost by, literally, 5 points for the World Cup competition when my highish pp (JJ maybe) lost to another ace-rag.
    Aye, it happens...always a little riskier betting against a fold-to-mincash guy with these non-skill-based formats. You've still got an edge, but it's much closer than it would be in an actual poker format, and variance/not-being-"retired"-on-welfare-and-playing-every-day takes a bigger toll

nit logic
    Update your status

FYI, I took it down.

Triple_D_Bet

FYI, I took it down.
    Irrelevant, but congrats I guess?

astro61200

FYI, I took it down.
    Nice win.

nit logic
    Update your status

Ty.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Speaking in general, not to anyone in particular:

Waaaay too many peeps 'round here think losing to a 30%er is a bad beat (or losing while holding a dominating hand, AK vs A7, for instance). Uh, it's not.

In general, it's obvious to me (and others that have extensive online AND *live* playing experience) that many here haven't logged in all that many hours playing live poker. Cuz if they truly had (instead of just saying that they have)... they would know that these kinds of things are seen on the regular in LIVE poker. FACT, boys... hate to break it to ya.

BUT... keep believing what you wanna believe... all's good... and the same guys are the luckiest mofos round here: year in, year out.

I'm 100% w/Tripper re: format

Loved when SBR briefly went to the paying Top 5 only, in line w/ the rest of the poker world.

Would help weed out the constant min cashers....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Waaaay too many peeps 'round here think losing to a 30%er is a bad beat (or losing while holding a dominating hand, AK vs A7, for instance). Uh, it's not.

In general, it's obvious to me (and others that have extensive online AND *live* playing experience) that many here haven't logged in all that many hours playing live poker. Cuz if they truly had (instead of just saying that they have)... they would know that these kinds of things are seen on the regular in LIVE poker. FACT, boys... hate to break it to ya.

BUT... keep believing what you wanna believe... all's good... and the same guys are the luckiest mofos round here: year in, year out.

Loved when SBR briefly went to the paying Top 5 only, in line w/ the rest of the poker world.

I do better when I pray the rosary to SBR poker over Jesus, just sayin'
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Duh... well o'course, all SHARPS know this.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Since ( according to you ) have the same DNA , a2c, i must agree.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave sinmiedo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Hell, I needed a 6th or better finish to beat waves in our contest bet
    Suppose I owe Nitlogic a couple slices of pizza now.

Feel your pain...McCherry's pocket queens sucked out on my pocket aces this week, with runner, runner, flush.

Wasn't a bingo play, but losing a heavy favorite & easy cash to pad my lead hurt just the same. Almost costing me our bet.

bobbywaves

Amen, I get positive results this way & assume it's how Mr.Brainfreeze plays as well.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Bingo players are cool.

It's the Fkn bots around here that need to be dealt with.

Lookin at you Gummo...

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

I think since many players here are pro gamblers, this is why poker players face from time to time some unusual situations.
    SBR poker players are good, that is why you see Jake, Bite , at the top all the time.
    One important aspect of this 2 guys, they never complain about a bad beat, they know is part of the business, nevertheless they constantly do very well one in tournaments, the other cleaning up at the cash tables, who ever won any points.
    SL to all
    Sin

12 Last